Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:00 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
not impressed with Miami's draft at all.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:01 am 

Cash on hand:

With us sending two pocks we really couldnt afford to send away, i have a feeling we will be moving another playee ofmours or two for more draft picks. Lynch has to be confident he can do that, cause bow we currently only have 3 picks left. A 5th, 6th, and 7th.

I know we been trying to move goodwin but i hope we dont move Kwon or another good player

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:13 am 

Cash on hand:

Higgins and Pittman still available going into rd 2. we have two 3rd rd picks. lets be aggressive and move up for one of them. neither will be available at #48.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:45 am 

Cash on hand:

9ers got 2 really good players with a lot of upside....kinlaw and aiyak can take there time and grow!! Lamb to Dallas is devastating...Gallup is good but is hurt ALOT! Cooper just got paid so u know he'll start missing games due to injury to that he would have played thru before he got the money

Gallup and lamb 2 stud wrs on the rookie deal....Cooper and Zeke paid,Smith and Lawrence paid! Now Dallas can decide if they wanna invest in Dak or go the jameis or hurts route

Any QB can do well with these weapons

Post Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:48 am 

Cash on hand:

Love is a stud he has the most upside in the draft.... sitting behind Rogers for 2-3 yrs will ensure he reaches his potential and becomes great just like Rogers did sitting behind farve

Can't believe 9ers and jets passed on jeudy.... everyone knew Denver was taking a wr I just was surprised jeudy was there for them.thought it was a lock they would get ruggs or lamb

Vikings replace diggs with Jefferson...lot cheaper and quiet

Post Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:51 am 

Cash on hand:

1 RB taken in the first Rd is a crime...
Taylor,Dobbins,and swift have stud potential!
Whoever gets these guys will be getting a steal
Akers can ball to

That lsu RB Etienne will fit right in with KC....another weapon for mahomes the rich get richer
Deebo and jeudy or lamb would have been sick and cheap

Can't believe the 9ers passed that up wen there defey was already great....kinlaw is gonna ball,but he wasn't needed

Post Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

Charley Casserly dropped a gem of a story on the 49ers pick. He said during his last draft as a GM, 2006, for the Texans the discussion was Mario Williams or Reggie Bush, young Kyle Shanahan was a WR coach at the time and he asked the kid kyle shanahan who would he pick, and Kyle surprised him by saying Mario williams. He was the better pkayer and you win with defense, Kyle seen the big picture back then and he still see’s it now.

You take Kinlaw there. Plenty of good WR’s and they liked Aiyuk more than Jeudy anyway. You don’t pass on a monster DT there who was ranked higher than 14 where we got him.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Charley Casserly dropped a gem of a story on the 49ers pick. He said during his last draft as a GM, 2006, for the Texans the discussion was Mario Williams or Reggie Bush, young Kyle Shanahan was a WR coach at the time and he asked the kid kyle shanahan who would he pick, and Kyle surprised him by saying Mario williams. He was the better pkayer and you win with defense, Kyle seen the big picture back then and he still see’s it now.

You take Kinlaw there. Plenty of good WR’s and they liked Aiyuk more than Jeudy anyway. You don’t pass on a monster DT there who was ranked higher than 14 where we got him.

now use that same train of thought and see why Dallas taking Lamb was a mistake.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Jerry fucking jones

Post Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

It wasn’t a mistake. Jerry Jones has drafted the most pro bowlers this last decade outside of only the Chiefs. He got an eye for talent. Lamb was an incredible value for where they were picking at. And he still has a full stable of draft picks to address other issues. Stars like Lamb and Coop, Dak and Zeke fill seats and keep the star the most valuable team out there.

I feel what you are saying but going for a position of need at that 17 spot, when alot of the top players at position they need were gone already wasnt the best move, if a top 10 player is still on the board. Even if it is a luxury.

Drafts aren’t won or lost in the first round, he still can have a dam good complete draft. I could see if he only had a couple of picks

Post Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Look Dallas is loaded... Jerry might draft alot of pro bowlers, but at the end of the day they haven't been past the 2nd Rd in 25 years :hearty-laugh:
It's a passing game now so having as many good wrs as u can is a bonus.dallas has a great team

Great offense,very good defense,but they'll always find a way to fuck it up...they had prime Owens,witten,Romo, Dez,ware, barber,and Murray and still didn't get past the 2nd Rd

Daks already been to 2nd Rd twice so we'll see if he can get further...but I love the lamb pick
Like I said it's always gonna be injuries nobody is playing 16 games... Cooper got his guaranteed 60 mill so now he'll start sitting more games he would have played in before wen he's hurt

Lamb will be brought along slowly....learn the playbook it won't be a rush.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

If the season starts later like in November ( which I doubt)it with be even better for all the rookies to learn and study the playbooks even more....get there bodies more physically ready and built up for the abuse there gonna take

And we all know the older guys never wanna deal with these minicamps anyways

Post Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

Moe how do you feel about your draft pick

Post Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Man the Colts are fucking shit up. They get Defo Buckner from us, then take Michael pittman and jonathan taylor early in the 2nd round. Giving phillip everything he needs.

Jax also makes another nice pick, with Laviska Shenault. I hope they use him right

Post Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
LOL @ the Eagles. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jags,Miami,and Denver having great drafts...all the players Miami got will be good pros man
As a giant fan I'm happy with Thomas and McKinney....sec guys are normally great in the NFL especially saban guys

Thomas wasn't who I wanted,but he'll protect Jones and open holes for Barkley.
Denver got 2 stud wrs in jeudy and hamler
They have alot of studs on the rookie deal

Fant Lindsay,jeudy, hamler,lock, Sutton, freeman ALL ON THE ROOKIE DEAL THATS AMAZING

Post Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jets just got mims to great pick!!
He's fast and solid

Post Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Rams got 2 solid guys....Akers a top 5 RB solid!
Eagles taking hurts was smart cuz Wentz always breaks down by PLAYOFF time
He's never played a game in the playoffs cuz he's always hurt :hearty-laugh:

Colts killing it...Pittman and Taylor best RB in the draft and fastest! Bengals getting Higgins was smart to cuz green ain't staying.pretty much every team is doing well nobody is really stinking it up

This is a deep draft man

Post Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

John Elway sucks at drafting for the most part, he's a beast with free agents and trading though.

KC with some solid moves, the RB who is Westbrook like, and a fast LB named Gay.

The Cowboys come back and snatch Trevon Diggs in the second. Great pick some had Diggs as top -20 player. His player comp is Aqib Talib.

The Panthers going heavy on D , all 3 picks on defense and all of them beasts. Those HOF QB's in the division gonna get lit up lol

Post Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:46 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I like the move. I like Wentz man, I have his jersey. But not only is he injury prone, but his ceiling is a question mark. Even when healthy he has demonstrated some questionable habits. The Eagles paying him large! So Wentz just gotta ball out. And if he gets hurt, some other team will be willing to trade for him if it came to it after we can prove that the rook is a good replacement.

We cant go into next season with a half assed backup, or pay money for a fuckin journeyman QB.

So I would have liked another WR in the second round (we have alshon and desean), or a DB. But I like this.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

Man the Colts are fucking shit up. They get Defo Buckner from us, then take Michael pittman and jonathan taylor early in the 2nd round. Giving phillip everything he needs.

Jax also makes another nice pick, with Laviska Shenault. I hope they use him right

yup. Colts gonna be a problem.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

we could've drafted Mims at 48 and been happy with him. instead we trade back for a 3rd rd pick and pick up Mims anyway. interesting pick with Ashtyn Davis at safety. Aggressive looking Gregg Williams type of player. they could play some aggressive and creative 3 safety looks with all 3 guys capable of patrolling different parts of the field.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Not trying to be a dick or beat a dead horse but Jerry is really drafting his ass off. Diggs and then gallimore, all three could have went first round.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

probably overselling a bit. Nobody had Diggs or Gallimore as potential first rounders.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:04 am 

Cash on hand:

another great trade for the Jets. giving NE our 3rd for their two 4ths and next years 6th.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion