Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:01 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Brother Burowz wrote:
You know what tho, I'll save you the headache on draft night, and save myself the headache of all the shit you gon pull all year. I'll delete you from my shit.

RIP BHO Fantasy Football lol I wish a new, fresh commish would start a league, and yall would play. Like Swords or somebody. But its a wrap. Sure we still got a few heads in our leagues. But it is what it is. Maybe next year

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

:hearty-laugh: I rest my case man. :hearty-laugh:

Emotional!

Post Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:27 am 

Cash on hand:

Lol ain't nothing wrong with emotions :lol: but im tired of hearing yall bullshit. Grown men keep crying about some shit they caused. Cant win wit em. Cant play wit em cant coach wit em. I want winners. I want players that want to win

Attachments:
87A03301-5E94-4A5C-8DF2-FAB796135A36.jpeg
87A03301-5E94-4A5C-8DF2-FAB796135A36.jpeg [ 13.58 KiB | Viewed 4814 times ]

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:31 am 

Cash on hand:

Burr talking bout competition, bum aint been fantasy relevant in how long. :eusa_think: :rofl: Cant remember the last time you had a decent year.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2023 5:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Burr talking bout competition, bum aint been fantasy relevant in how long. :eusa_think: :rofl: Cant remember the last time you had a decent year.

Last year was the worst year I ever had in fantasy and half of that is your fault because you locked my team up. The real reason you want to delete me is because you don't want to get mopped in front of your hack comedian friends.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2023 5:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Lol ain't nothing wrong with emotions :lol: but im tired of hearing yall bullshit. Grown men keep crying about some shit they caused. Cant win wit em. Cant play wit em cant coach wit em. I want winners. I want players that want to win

How are other players supposed to win when you are out there locking up accounts?

Post Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

You been a bum in fantasy for a while now and a bum in the other league i had no control of. You suck boy. Cant draft worth shit. Dalton Schultz in the 3rd, Najee #1 lol Defenses in the 5th.

Keep crying about getting locked but wont mention the dumb shit you do to get locked. Flooding the chat, dropping all your players, making dumb ass trades, why you think the lock option is available? For dummies like you. Just cause i got the balls to enforce it dont mean im the bad guy.

But you dont got to worry about that this year so IDK why bring it up. You and the new Fred can keep yall lil league without the champ in it. The league i went 13-1 in last year and won the chip. You aint never went 13-1.

You two dummies keep making love and seeing eye-to-eye on goofy ass conspiracy theories lmaoo. Goofy ass wannabe GOP's. The new Fred is worst cause he supposed to be smart but he showing to be the worst kinda dummy. A smart dummy lol a fake ass Black Republican just like Whitlock :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You won't even play in the main league because you don't have any control over it. What a mangina you are. You will never be a great fantasy player when you are locking up teams for entire seasons. At the end of the day, you are nothing but a low life cheater.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

You won't even play in the main league because you don't have any control over it. What a mangina you are. You will never be a great fantasy player when you are locking up teams for entire seasons. At the end of the day, you are nothing but a low life cheater.

No I'll gladly play i just dont trust a league in your hands, or your lover Fred 2.0

Post Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yall niggas gay cuz. If anyone else here set up a neutral league, 60/40 both yall get yall asses whooped

And i'd put money up i finish better than both of yall. Or i would pay both of you homo's out. So wussup? Put yo trailer money up where ya mouth is. Ask Austin to commish, keep your lil fruity settings, I'll gladly play and whip both yall sorry asses.

But Fred 2.0 wont do it cause he the real power crazed one.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

No I'll gladly play i just dont trust a league in your hands, or your lover Fred 2.0

Well, if you gonna play, you gonna have to invite one of your homeboys because we need an even amount of teams.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:21 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Am I supposed to be this Fred 2.0 or something? Okay....I dont even have dreads man. :roll:

Ice you write this black stuff more than anyone on here man, what you got against black people? I'm the republican???? You spittin this blackity black i dont like blm shit every other post man, wtf is you into? Who turned you? You dont even got no heat for the oppressor, but you part nigerian ass got heat for black folks? That kind is in line with nigerians man, the sellouts and the scammers of the African continent. It's always yess massa right away massa when it's white folks....but hissin at any negro they see, wtf man :hearty-laugh:

I prefer Ghananians, Ethiopians, and in some spots Kenyas myself..... :hammer:

All right now Niger tryna kick out France...and guess who is getting they knee pads out to defend France and American interests, Nigeria. Sellouts. It's in your blood!

Post Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

Hell nah!! Im Django out here and you acting like Sam Jackson!! Him and Leo all buddy buddy. That's you and burr :lol:

Im more from Mali than Nigeria anyway haha.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:47 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
This shit went sideways real quick. :rofl:

Post Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Commish our league mane! Its waay easier than playing. You can literally do it while you shove around those old jabronis at work

Post Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This shit went sideways real quick. :rofl:

It always does. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:02 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:P :smile81:

Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jermz, Burr, Moe, Austin, Troof. Check out the heartfelt post i made in the PS5 thread in the other topics section. Then come back here. Then let's workout how we all gonna play fantasy football somehow. And i can play with a guarantee Burr or Jermz or anyone gonna do some retaliatory locking of my squad if i play. I know Burr gon do some silly shit lmao. I just want Jermz to be there to reinforce. Or lets put it all behind us. And move forward amicably.

If i try to sabotage the league and talk hella shit about trades, insult yall incessantly, drop all my players, flood the chats with bullshit, try to boss yall around rudely, then by all means lock my team up. But let me ride if im just playing ball and whoopin yall asses

Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Motherfucker.

I'll play. :eusa_snooty: :lol:

Send me an invite or whatever we gotta do.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 5:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Hell yea :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 5:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

I PM'd you the link bro. Ima be mad as hell if you just step in fresh off the couch and dominate lol.

Alright Jermz, its your turn . We need out allies up north in the league. My maple syrup loving friend, , , my circular piece of ham you refer to as Bacon comrade, please join. It seems you have some time now on your hands lol

Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Are both leagues active??

Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:16 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I PM'd you the link bro. Ima be mad as hell if you just step in fresh off the couch and dominate lol.

Alright Jermz, its your turn . We need out allies up north in the league. My maple syrup loving friend, , , my circular piece of ham you refer to as Bacon comrade, please join. It seems you have some time now on your hands lol

I'm not in man. But is my Bro and Cousin in? What is the current number over there? I talked to him (bro) recently and told him I wasn't gonna be in and he said he still wanted the work.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:20 am 

Cash on hand:

Wack. But alright. Who's in yall league? I wanna play and whip on yall but im sure Burr gon do some stupid shit to my team for no reason. And i just would like some reassurance from you lol that you would not allow such insolence .

Post Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:48 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Are both leagues active??

Of course. Draft is at 9:00 pm this Sunday and then Ice's draft is at 10:30.

You have already been auto renewed in the main league.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2023 5:08 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Wack. But alright. Who's in yall league? I wanna play and whip on yall but im sure Burr gon do some stupid shit to my team for no reason. And i just would like some reassurance from you lol that you would not allow such insolence .

Already said Burowz is running the league but im the overseer in case some shit gets out of hand, stop sweating it, Burowz aint gonna do nothing but a good job.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion