Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 408 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Burr took Najee over Taylor and CMC :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :kopfpatsch: :kopfpatsch: :kopfpatsch: :kopfpatsch: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Burr took Najee over Taylor and CMC :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :kopfpatsch: :kopfpatsch: :kopfpatsch: :kopfpatsch: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Dude...you have a bunch of backups as starting running backs. javonte is the guy in Denver and you are starting Hunt. The guy from Houston is on a shitty team and there's no guarantee he's going to be the guy. You need help badly at running back. Similar to what Prime did last year. And I'd rather have Najee than CMC. I was never going to draft CMC. Too much wear and tear.

That said, I'm reasonably happy with my players but I wish I could've gotten Hurts or Fields as my second QB. Aside from that, I'm happy with who I ended up with considering all of the problems.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Yea fuck CMac. He's been hurt for 2 whole seasons. Wasn't taking him top 5.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

B-

:happy: :happy:

My best grade ever lol

Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

I thought Moe's Tavern was actually Moe. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Who's Mad Skills. Announce yourself.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Who's Mad Skills. Announce yourself.

That's Swordz brother. He's been playing with us for years.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:57 am 

Cash on hand:

Like I said I knew burrowz would have mad lame excuses as always....the app works fine for me on the phone or the computer this nigga always crying

Nigga u retarded u took najee @1 enough said :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Najees ADP is closer to a 2nd Rd pick than #1 thank god ur such a dumbass...
I'm gonna smash this league man I got Taylor,kamara,mahomes and kittle 4 guys if they stay healthy guaranteed to finish top 5 @ there position

Than some of my WRS are bound to pop.....

I got kittle and lance just to shit all over ice as he so worships the 9ers so there 2 most important players belong to me :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:31 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

So Najee has a Lisfranc injury. Would've been helpful to have known that before the draft.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:47 am 

Cash on hand:

It was a dumb decision either way my friend. Yes you shit on CMC, very well, but there is no defending that pick logically passing on Taylor. But hey, to each is own, they still have to play the games. But with that horrendous line, and questionable QB play, seems like a stretch.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:32 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It was a dumb decision either way my friend. Yes you shit on CMC, very well, but there is no defending that pick logically passing on Taylor. But hey, to each is own, they still have to play the games. But with that horrendous line, and questionable QB play, seems like a stretch.

Were you not paying attention? My app froze up. I didn't intentionally pass on Taylor. As bad as the app was acting I'm thankful I got the players I did. But I'm not the one who is hurting at RB. Gonna be a long season for George Lopez Jr.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:57 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Yall do this every year :lol: we'll see how it all goes this year. Cant wait to go!

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:00 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Is Jermz shit next Sunday. If so im down for an early afternoon draft. Would actually be more advantageous, with the Ortiz-Ruiz ppv card being Sunday night.

Tuesday at 930 est. I like drafts as close to the first season game as possible so aint no more surprises with players who end up injured and such. That's also labour day weekend man, I assuming ppl aint sitting around at home during that weekend.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:55 am 

Cash on hand:

Is Jermz shit next Sunday. If so im down for an early afternoon draft. Would actually be more advantageous, with the Ortiz-Ruiz ppv card being Sunday night.

Tuesday at 930 est. I like drafts as close to the first season game as possible so aint no more surprises with players who end up injured and such. That's also labour day weekend man, I assuming ppl aint sitting around at home during that weekend.

Negus I can do a draft on my phone while sitting outside a BBQ with a drink in my hand. :lol:

But yea that time also sounds perfect.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:13 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Negus I can do a draft on my phone while sitting outside a BBQ with a drink in my hand. :lol:

But yea that time also sounds perfect.

Well you's a bad muthafucka man :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:40 am 

Cash on hand:

Najee was your choice burr lol. Dont act like it froze. It would have defaulted and gave you Taylor, but Najee was your choice. You either had him ranked #1 or in your que at the top. But its all good Najee is a good player.

I fucked up a few times too.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:45 am 

Cash on hand:

Moe got Amon st Brown as his WR1 :lol: :lol: :lol: . This Kamara aint Drew brees Kamara. This is jameis winston kamara. This Kamara doesnt carch alot of passes and beats donw fools in the streets because of it lol.

I aint worried bout Trey or Kittle cause Trey got BUST potential weitten all over him. And kittle gets hurt every year.

Godwin still hurt, the Bears offense is shitty and you got two players from their. Your team is decent but i dont think they built to last

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:06 am 

Cash on hand:

Me and Burr got D+ grades :lol: :lol: :lol: that shit hilarious.

Troof did very well for his first draft back. Clearly this nigga been playing with his work buddies and what not. Or watched a helluva Youtube video on fantasy football 2022 and how to draft lol.

I thought Ertz was gon slip to me but he snatched him up.

Jermz had a typical Jermz draft. Solid RB group, an Eagle or two thrown in there, and you initially think his team aint shit but he competes and finds a way

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:09 am 

Cash on hand:

A got a squad and triple stacked Cincinatti lol went all in on the Bengals. And said FUCK two QBs. Meaning his team aint going nowhere or he gon have to pull a trade or FA pickup at some point lol.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

It's all good I got plenty of WRS someone is gonna pop....
St brown is gonna catch 100 balls by default cuz the lions will always be losing and throwing from behind.
No way I could pass up having Taylor and kamara so had to go with him there

Kamara still gonna eat and catch passes I don't expect him to get me 20 tds like he's done in the past but I definitely believe he's still a top 10 rb @ worse with potential to go off certain weeks

I'm for sure a playoff team a contender and I'll make moves as the season goes along....
Gallup will be back by week 2-3 Godwin sounds like is definitely playing week 2 or 3 so my WRS are fine the position is deep

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

Montgomery is also a top 20 rb @ worse so I'm ready to go it's gonna be a great competitive yr man can't wait for week 1 we'll see wat happens...
I'm very hype for jermz draft can't wait to build my next team this is all about having fun and competing at the highest level we really fucked this up the last few yrs

Let's just play clean ball and not have any bullshit for once fellas just let the best man win,no shady trades,no funny business

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Montgomery is also a top 20 rb @ worse so I'm ready to go it's gonna be a great competitive yr man can't wait for week 1 we'll see wat happens...
I'm very hype for jermz draft can't wait to build my next team this is all about having fun and competing at the highest level we really fucked this up the last few yrs

Let's just play clean ball and not have any bullshit for once fellas just let the best man win,no shady trades,no funny business

:thumbup: :thumbup: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

A got a squad and triple stacked Cincinatti lol went all in on the Bengals. And said FUCK two QBs. Meaning his team aint going nowhere or he gon have to pull a trade or FA pickup at some point lol.

The Cincy thing was pure coincidence lmao. Didn't stack on purpose but that's just the way it naturally happened, but im happy with those guys. And I also completely forgot it was a 2 qb league lol. I'll probably need a significant move at some point but I aint sweating it right now. Looks like a competitive league.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Lmao just wing it baby .....shit I got Tua and Baker, so it's like I only have 1 QB as well (Hurts) :lol: :lol: :kopfpatsch: :kopfpatsch: :kopfpatsch:

I fucked up with that, however, Im hoping with an offensive coach, and Tyreek and Waddle, shit Hill good for 10 tds on his own, jet sweep and slant and screen pass their way to solid numbers for Tua, until inevitable gets hurt lol

Baker looks refreshed and with those weapons in Caroline maybe he can do something, IDK, its not like they cost me anything. If I have to I will move somebody

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
What are your thoughts on my squad, Ice?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 408 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion