Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

So in inconvenience of the employer is the reason the President should mandate I take an unsafe, untested, unproven vaccine?

Well america and scientists and doctors are saying it is safe, and it is proven.

:hearty-laugh:

Lol im just saying bro. Laugh all you want. I think its funny people not of science or medicine think they know more than actual people of :rofl: :shaking-head-no-smiley-emoticon:

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Thats a lot of company man talk I'm hearing from Icey.

"Your idea wont work, we dont have the resources to pull it off, its a stupid idea"

Right before they take on an idea that requires even more resources, and will cause even more social unrest :lol:

Lol it doesn't take more resources. To vax an entire company can easily take place. To monitor and enforce would tske so much more and be so much more of a headache.

No it really wouldn't. You simply look at the covid numbers being generated at said company, and where it happens, you scrutinize, where it doesn't you lay off. And put out a potential hefty fine in cases where they try to hide the numbers. It's easy as fuck, and it doesn't screw around with peoples rights, pay cheques, or bodily autonomy...which will inevitably create a far larger problem than extra tax dollars squandered....and millions of people on the unemployment line because they dont want to take the risks attributed to covid vaccination. Risks that neither the government, vaccination manufacturers or employers are being held responsible for!

Ok well go run for office, becomes president and run shit how you want to lol or at least position yourself to be heard. Do you even vote?? Let me find out most of y'all probably dont even vote

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:29 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
So in inconvenience of the employer is the reason the President should mandate I take an unsafe, untested, unproven vaccine?

Well america and scientists and doctors are saying it is safe, and it is proven.

ya, Rich. Tell that to those who died from it, and were not at all compensated, they just got dead, and all they got was a shoulder shrug. :lol:

There only point here is the overloaded hospitals. They think everyone should vaxx up so that the hospitals dont get overloaded.

I think it's important that we keep pulling out ppls motivations for their positions because when the bottom falls out in our civilization...or if we get through it, we'll be able to look back and see why ppl said what they said. Because here you have ice who would say ppl who dont comply are selfish and we're in this together, and the scientists say this and government says that....and that ohh the hospitals are full....but on the flip will talk about the personal effects in his own home and life when he says it should be mandated.....

But then you have say an Austin, whos actually IN the hospital, seeing it first hand, and for sure has had to deal with the professional and personal end of it, but while vaccinated himself even he thinks its problematic to force ppl to take the shit or leverage employment on getting ppl to take it.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:30 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Lol im just saying bro. Laugh all you want. I think its funny people not of science or medicine think they know more than actual people of :rofl: :shaking-head-no-smiley-emoticon:

You know that there are scientists and doctors who are against it, right? So do they not know? Or are they just crack pots?

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Your theories are to manage the problem, Biden is trying to eradicate the problem. #RidinwithBiden

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

You know that there are scientists and doctors who are against it, right? So do they not know? Or are they just crack pots?

Yea but their are overwhelmingly amounts who are for it clearly

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:32 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Thats a lot of company man talk I'm hearing from Icey.

"Your idea wont work, we dont have the resources to pull it off, its a stupid idea"

Right before they take on an idea that requires even more resources, and will cause even more social unrest :lol:

Lol it doesn't take more resources. To vax an entire company can easily take place. To monitor and enforce would tske so much more and be so much more of a headache.

No it really wouldn't. You simply look at the covid numbers being generated at said company, and where it happens, you scrutinize, where it doesn't you lay off. And put out a potential hefty fine in cases where they try to hide the numbers. It's easy as fuck, and it doesn't screw around with peoples rights, pay cheques, or bodily autonomy...which will inevitably create a far larger problem than extra tax dollars squandered....and millions of people on the unemployment line because they dont want to take the risks attributed to covid vaccination. Risks that neither the government, vaccination manufacturers or employers are being held responsible for!

Ok well go run for office, becomes president and run shit how you want to lol or at least position yourself to be heard. Do you even vote?? Let me find out most of y'all probably dont even vote

Is this really where your taking the discussion man??? You dont vote so you dont matter? Go run for president then???? Okay Hillary :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:34 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea but their are overwhelmingly amounts who are for it clearly

An overwhelming amount of learned ppl once thought the world had an edge.

But we'll leave it here man, your objects are choice are getting rather blunt, we've taken this discussion as far as we can go today :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
This is the ultimate in company man-ship. Shameful ice...just shameful. I hope you are never put in the position to have to chose between taking this, and your right to earn a living.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:38 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Next you're gonna tell me that the FDA approved it, so its okay.

The FAA approved the flying death trap 737 Max 8 with the adaptive flying system that flies in the airplane into the ground!

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Next you're gonna tell me that the FDA approved it, so its okay.

The FAA approved the flying death trap 737 Max 8 with the adaptive flying system that flies in the airplane into the ground!

Let it go bruh, just let it go. Ain't no changing the Company Man's mind.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

This is the ultimate in company man-ship. Shameful ice...just shameful. I hope you are never put in the position to have to chose between taking this, and your right to earn a living.

Well i maybe one day...and I'll make my choice and be fine with it. But lets stick to the facts. Biden is not taking away privilege to work for everyone. Just if you work somewhere with 100 or more employees. Or if you federal.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Well i maybe one day...and I'll make my choice and be fine with it. But lets stick to the facts. Biden is not taking away privilege to work for everyone. Just if you work somewhere with 100 or more employees. Or if you federal.

:roll: :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:44 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

All this pro vaccine, Ice aint take it yet, lmao.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And like I said, I hope he never HAS to.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:54 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

There are going to be a lot of odd alliances out there if this vaccine forcing really comes to fruition.

We gonna see a lot of black folks walking the street with gun nuts and racist white folks, with some freedom loving ppl of all races sprinkled in between. Cant wait.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

There are going to be a lot of odd alliances out there if this vaccine forcing really comes to fruition.

We gonna see a lot of black folks walking the street with gun nuts and racist white folks, with some freedom loving ppl of all races sprinkled in between. Cant wait.

That's a good thing lol. But man, people are dying, and Jermz talking bout a "hefty fine" :kopfpatsch: People are dying, and yall talking bout "it's my choice"....Like I said, that's managing the problem. Biden trying to get rid of it...and again I ask, what would yall do in his shoes?? What would you do 90? I already heard Jermz unconvincing, unrealistic approach, what would you do? Go ahead i'll wait....

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:06 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

That's a good thing lol. But man, people are dying, and Jermz talking bout a "hefty fine" :kopfpatsch: People are dying, and yall talking bout "it's my choice"....Like I said, that's managing the problem. Biden trying to get rid of it...and again I ask, what would yall do in his shoes?? What would you do 90? I already heard Jermz unconvincing, unrealistic approach, what would you do? Go ahead i'll wait....

Ice, you cant solve a problem by overreacting to said problem. Hysterics dont serve anything. Yes, people are dying, but its not as crazy as you're making it.

Just like you think its no big deal if some kids get myocarditis. :thumbup: And some ppl die in the process of trying to vaccinate for a job that they need to keep.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

But CM, since your belief that the vaxx works, and is proven, only the unvaxxed are dying and are impacted? So what do you care if people who make the choice not to get it, die as a result?

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ice, you cant solve a problem by overreacting to said problem. Hysterics dont serve anything. Yes, people are dying, but its not as crazy as you're making it.

Just like you think its no big deal if some kids get myocarditis. :thumbup: And some ppl die in the process of trying to vaccinate for a job that they need to keep.

30,000 people in Canada. Almost 700,000 people in America. You're comparing that to temporary myocaritis? Or a couple thousand dying, if that? Not saying any is perfect, just saying one side clearly outweighs the other

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:17 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

But you're in the covid death state of america lol, so I'll excuse your "PEOPLE ARE DYING OUT THERE" hysterics. People are dying at a 1.46% mortality rate in California.....and thats a maximum, because we all know that the number of recorded cases is dependent on everyones case being recorded, which we know doesn't happen anywhere.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jermz you keeping up with the Recall election going on in California? How do you feel about that? TRying to recall Newsom for basically enforcing mask mandates and keeping the states business and schools closed until it is safer to do so? A republican recall they calling it

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:19 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Oh, and by the way. The province that I live in, has comparable covid mortality numbers, in fact, its a fraction higher. 1.67% mortality rate in Ontario. So, "PEOPLE ARE DYING" over here as well! With the exact same caveat that I gave you above.

And in both cases, covid is trending down, not up.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:22 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermz you keeping up with the Recall election going on in California? How do you feel about that? TRying to recall Newsom for basically enforcing mask mandates and keeping the states business and schools closed until it is safer to do so? A republican recall they calling it

I only heard about it in passing so I dont know the full details. But you know what position Im taking there obviously. Where do you fall on it? Where did you fall on it at the time??

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:26 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

30,000 people in Canada. Almost 700,000 people in America. You're comparing that to temporary myocaritis? Or a couple thousand dying, if that? Not saying any is perfect, just saying one side clearly outweighs the other

Yes. I am. Because you can't force me or anyone choose between potential vaccine problems, and the potential for me to avoid covid without a vaccine on my own, on pain of removing my wages.

My Body. My choice!

This isn't like abortion, where someone is seeking out services that the government has put limits on because they chose to engage in moral hazard and have to deal with the consequences of a past misstep.

This is employment, a right and freedom that has been the basis of everything in american history and culture, being used as a weight on a scale to get people to shoot up a vaccine....for an event that hasnt even occurred yet, and may never occur, when the vaccine itself be at at a very small clip can do anything from cause short term problems...all the way up to causing death!

And AGAIN...if DEATH occurs, nobody compensates your family! They sweep it under the rug. They tell everyone that it wasnt the vaccine that killed you, it was some other interaction, some freak gene, because you ate corn flakes instead of cherrios. Or some other shit!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Board index » Off Topic