Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Watson Summary
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

Not at all. I support BLM, i'm glad black folks got and continue to get some privileges, benefits, time to shine and recognition. I just call it what it is at the same time. These companies and the NFL are catering and trying to act like they about that life but didnt support Kaepernick or give him a fair shot at getting back in the league.

I do think there is a chance under normal circumstances, Watson would be on the commissioners list at least. The commish has done that to others while shit plays out, but for some reason Watson isnt :eusa_think: maybe Gooddell is taking a more wait and see approach going forward...or maybe its what Whitlock is alluding to.

Well the real honest to goodness truth is that BLM isn't doing a damn thing for black folks and mostly is being used to enrich already well to do black folks, and BLM upper level organizers. Thats why we stay at odds over this when you bring it up, because I fuckin hate BLM. It's not helping John and Jane Q black folk. And im not interested in it being tossed at me like "hey you guys have BLM, so youre made now quit complaining" hell fuckin no.

Well i never tossed it to you like that. BLM is doing a lot, at least on the surface for black folks. Like you said the well to do's, and even more for young entertainers and such. This Watson shit may be black privilege or like I said maybe Goodell is changing his approach.

But anyway, I didn't say shit about BLM but you bring it up, only to say you hate it lol Same way you did the political shit the other day. Yo ass is crazy

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Not at all. I support BLM, i'm glad black folks got and continue to get some privileges, benefits, time to shine and recognition. I just call it what it is at the same time. These companies and the NFL are catering and trying to act like they about that life but didnt support Kaepernick or give him a fair shot at getting back in the league.

I do think there is a chance under normal circumstances, Watson would be on the commissioners list at least. The commish has done that to others while shit plays out, but for some reason Watson isnt :eusa_think: maybe Gooddell is taking a more wait and see approach going forward...or maybe its what Whitlock is alluding to.

Well the real honest to goodness truth is that BLM isn't doing a damn thing for black folks and mostly is being used to enrich already well to do black folks, and BLM upper level organizers. Thats why we stay at odds over this when you bring it up, because I fuckin hate BLM. It's not helping John and Jane Q black folk. And im not interested in it being tossed at me like "hey you guys have BLM, so youre made now quit complaining" hell fuckin no.

Well i never tossed it to you like that. BLM is doing a lot, at least on the surface for black folks. Like you said the well to do's, and even more for young entertainers and such. This Watson shit may be black privilege or like I said maybe Goodell is changing his approach.

But anyway, I didn't say shit about BLM but you bring it up, only to say you hate it lol Same way you did the political shit the other day. Yo ass is crazy

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
https://mobile.twitter.com/713HSP/statu ... es-into%2F

:hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:40 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Naw. Im not buying it! Sorry man :lol:

Suddenly it's gone to Watson asked masseuses to put fingers in his ass.

Nope. Sorry man. This just went from reality to bull fucking shit! :hearty-laugh:

It's all a gah damn lie, all of it :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Wait a second...what did that tweet say?

They trying to claim that Deshaun asked to be fingered in his ass?

Fo real?

Post Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:28 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Fo real?

Bro. Im done. Deshaun asked a fuck ton of blabbermouthed random masseuses to finger his asshole???

I'm not a fucking idiot man. This is a smear campaign. They are doing everything they can to line the media up against him, like with Bill. They want the court of public opinion to eventually spill into the court room. This is about headlines now. Nothing more.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Fo real?

Bro. Im done. Deshaun asked a fuck ton of blabbermouthed random masseuses to finger his asshole???

I'm not a fucking idiot man. This is a smear campaign. They are doing everything they can to line the media up against him, like with Bill. They want the court of public opinion to eventually spill into the court room. This is about headlines now. Nothing more.

There is no way in hell I am googling deshaun watson's asshole.

I have my limits. :shaking-head-no-smiley-emoticon: :rofl:

Post Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:45 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Fo real?

You already are!!! :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Watson wanted to play the Center position. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Fo real?

You already are!!! :hearty-laugh:

Pull my finger

Post Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Several women have said he requested glute attention, so I think its true

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Several women have said he requested glute attention, so I think its true

:asskiss: :asskiss: :asskiss: :asskiss: :asskiss: :asskiss:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:14 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You dont think several women represented by the same lawyer wouldnt or couldnt collab on a story about milkin niggas prostate?

Post Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:32 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This shit is a lie. When you got a case you gonna run that shit in court, not in the gutter news or gutter radio. Lets assume its true for a minute, motioning a masseuse to finger your asshole doesn't constitute a criminal offense lmao. This wasn't designed to denote criminality, it is design to embarrass and try to establish a "pattern of behavior" for the same bullshit civil court where pleading the fif out of embarrassment is used against you. Where the accusations from the broads is enough to establish a "pattern" where none of these broads has to lie under oath about the story, just like those cosby broads. They are building a bullshit case to take his money, or settles, where the threat of a bogus charge pressures him into tapping out.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

This shit is a lie. When you got a case you gonna run that shit in court, not in the gutter news or gutter radio. Lets assume its true for a minute, motioning a masseuse to finger your asshole doesn't constitute a criminal offense lmao. This wasn't designed to denote criminality, it is design to embarrass and try to establish a "pattern of behavior" for the same bullshit civil court where pleading the fif out of embarrassment is used against you. Where the accusations from the broads is enough to establish a "pattern" where none of these broads has to lie under oath about the story, just like those cosby broads. They are building a bullshit case to take his money, or settles, where the threat of a bogus charge pressures him into tapping out.

Lol why can't you just accept Watson is a horny nasty mofo with some questionable requests :lol: :lol: not knocking him for it or think he is a criminal. That's his business. I just want to see him play because he is a hell of a player. And i do think this case overall is probably bullshit. But clearly he is a horny nasty mofo just to have even contacted so many masseuse's and did it in the way he did. Im sure the Texans and the Nfl have plenty of massage therapists or therapy available, in much less uhhh provocative ways

Post Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:49 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Lol why can't you just accept Watson is a horny nasty mofo with some questionable requests :lol: :lol: not knocking him for it or think he is a criminal. That's his business. I just want to see him play because he is a hell of a player. And i do think this case overall is probably bullshit. But clearly he is a horny nasty mofo just to have even contacted so many masseuse's and did it in the way he did. Im sure the Texans and the Nfl have plenty of massage therapists or therapy available, in much less uhhh provocative ways

So you agree with me then!! :lol: He innocent, and they out to fuck over an innocent Negro! You supposed you be on CODE my african brudda!!

Post Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You my Negus for real today. It couldn't have been explained any better. You're exactly right.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:07 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You my Negus for real today. It couldn't have been explained any better. You're exactly right.

And you know I was back and forth on this and was kind of believing it. But the signs tell the story man. Aint no other reason for a story like this to come out.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

Nah he aint innocent lol but i dont think he should be in trouble or anything cause them hoes know wussup. And also they could be out to sabotage him.

But fact is he is not denying making all these appointments. And aint no way he seeks and nakes all these appointments with these bad ass bitches, and dont try and throw some dick at them.

I say not innocent because if you play with fire (hoes) you deserve or are asking for bullshit. And he has a problem if he cant just have his bitch or other bitches he knows hook him up with a massage or keep it pimping. Or be like Floyd, have then all happy and on payroll. He lame as fuck paying for pussy or soliciting ass and can't keep them hoes in line :lol: :lol: :kopfpatsch:

But whatever they did to Robert Kraft for his case or just a slap on the wrist would be fine. Cause these goes and this lawyer are dirty as shit too. Or hopefully he just gets this shit dismissed and he can move on.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:41 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
J just upset a prominent black athlete is asking for a finger in the ass, LMAOOOO

Post Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:43 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

J just upset a prominent black athlete is asking for a finger in the ass, LMAOOOO

:kopfpatsch: :eusa_snooty: it's dishonorable man, :hearty-laugh: He supposed to be a role model :lol:

You do thaf with your woman or your down ass chick....you dont do that with random masseuses for the story to break and all the kids find out...what about the kids? Whos thinking about the kids?????

Post Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:12 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:kopfpatsch: :eusa_snooty: it's dishonorable man, :hearty-laugh: He supposed to be a role model :lol:

You do thaf with your woman or your down ass chick....you dont do that with random masseuses for the story to break and all the kids find out...what about the kids? Whos thinking about the kids?????

So are you admitting to all of us today that you have done this? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:22 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

So are you admitting to all of us today that you have done this? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You didnt read it properly Burowz, i said, YOU DO THAT, Never said that I do that :hearty-laugh:

Keep your finger away from my ass mang

Post Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:44 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Burro just obsessed with dat ass Jermzhi...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion