Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 390 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 16  Next
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Jesus Christ that was a defensive mauling. thing of beauty. Arians/Bowles coached circles around Payton/Allen. Wtf happened to Michael Thomas?? Jared Cook is worse than Evan Engram. :rofl:

hell of a final 4 coming up. 4 elite teams, elite qbs, really good Ds. cant ask for more. no matter the SB, its gonna be a fantastic match up. gotta go GB/KC.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:06 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Thomas really vanished for real. Aint this dude supposed to be like a top 5-10 WR getting passed by Sanders and Smith??? Bum shit.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

I’ll venmo or chase quick pay bet with you or Moe. PUT SOME MONEY UP! Green bay going to the chip.

The story always about Brady when the Saints had 4 turnovers and Michael Thomas had zero catches.

TB defense and the Saints just being the Saints is what happened today lol.

But if it fools yall into betting on them SO BE IT. Run it!! :pimp: :pimp:

TB had 3 td scoring drives that were an average of about 30 yds. maybe less. that was as good as it gets on D. not only forcing turnovers but forcing them deep into Saints territory, where all TB O had to do was put together a couple good plays to get into the endzone.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Thomas really vanished for real. Aint this dude supposed to be like a top 5-10 WR getting passed by Sanders and Smith??? Bum shit.

i mean he was obviously hurt all year. idk man. its like on one hand he deserves credit for even being out there if he was really that hobbled. on the other hand if you out there taking up space and opportunity, you better fucking do something. if Brees was a shot qb, Thomas looked like a shot WR.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:15 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I’ll venmo or chase quick pay bet with you or Moe. PUT SOME MONEY UP! Green bay going to the chip.

The story always about Brady when the Saints had 4 turnovers and Michael Thomas had zero catches.

TB had 3 td scoring drives that were an average of about 30 yds. maybe less. that was as good as it gets on D. not only forcing turnovers but forcing them deep into Saints territory, where all TB O had to do was put together a couple good plays to get into the endzone.

Was pretty comparable to the game that TB had against GB this year. Rodgers about to have a relapse.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

Was pretty comparable to the game that TB had against GB this year. Rodgers about to have a relapse.

such a great match up considering the 38-10 beatdown earlier. cant fucking wait. all the pretenders and disappointments is done. this is about as strong a Final 4 as i could recall in a long time. im hyped. :happy-dancing:

Post Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

such a great match up considering the 38-10 beatdown earlier. cant fucking wait. all the pretenders and disappointments is done. this is about as strong a Final 4 as i could recall in a long time. im hyped. :happy-dancing:

Jermz you aint learned from Austin and his prediction in this game , what happened in the regular season don’t matter. Rodgers bout to get in that ass!

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:55 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermz you aint learned from Austin and his prediction in this game , what happened in the regular season don’t matter. Rodgers bout to get in that ass!

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:10 am 

Cash on hand:

Listen man its no excuses...
Brees stunk ir up hes done I been saying that here for months...I remember Austin calling me stupid wen I said brees had no deep ball anymore he was Mr intermediate now

Thomas was just horrible this yr...best wr last yr,this yr was a lost injury season...saints gotta make a move man.they have kamara and thomas signed nows the time for Payton to go all in and get aggressive

Give up jameis and hill with 2 1es for Watson...
Put watson with kamara and thomas and u got something serious... Dudes would come there for peanuts like ab,gronk,and fournette did for brady

Its a hell of a final 4 I'll be happy and stoked for the SUPERBOWL either way.... Kc needed this wakeup call cuz they got to used to mahomes bailing them out they needed a dose of reality

Arians and lafluer were great they stole the weekend... Stefanski not his best day,but getting the browns to the 2nd rd ur first yr as a coach shit thats like winning the SUPERBOWL :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

All these kids got their 1st playoff win so that was great it was a hell of a yr

Post Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

if that sorry ass fag Jared Cook didnt fumble, Saints would've won. they were starting to roll on both sides of the ball, looking like a 27-13 game was the immediate future, then in a moments notice his bitch ass fumbles and TB goes a measly 40 yds to tie the game.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:14 am 

Cash on hand:

Nobody gives a fuck about Jared cook....
All PPL GONNA REMEMBER IS THAT BREES FOLDED ST HOME AGAIN... 3RD STRAIGHT YR HE LOST @ HOME IN THE PLAYOFFS

20 years made 1 Superbowl that's all dudes gonna remember is that he folded again....
Rogers would have destroyed the saints anyways Tampa presents a much bigger challenge

Saints got a bunch of pussies they play in a dome they would stand no chance in a freezing ice cold lambeu field this time of yr...
Brady used to playing in the cold and snow so he'll be ready

I'm happy either way I'm guaranteed a great Superbowl.... All the pressure in the world is on rogers and mahomes.Brady is already the goat with 6 rings and he's the underdog against rogers the MVP that's 6 yrs younger than Brady

Rogers needs this much more Brady don't need another ring he's already the goat....but winning WO belechick would forever solidify that Brady is indeed the unquestioned goat

Mahomes needs this cuz Lawrence is coming to his conference and the AFC is loaded with all the best qbs...if he doesn't win this yr man mahomes and kc could never get back

Allen and Brady playing with house money which is very scary for there opponents

Post Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:12 am 

Cash on hand:

Mahomes needs this cuz Lawrence is coming to his conference and the AFC is loaded with all the best qbs...if he doesn't win this yr man mahomes and kc could never get back

ludicrous.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:44 am 

Cash on hand:

Brady getting his punk protected ass sent home this week. I see none of yall wanted to bet. If he was truly the goat, you would put some money on it.

At the end of the day he got this far over the Redskins and their 3rd string QB, and Brees who always chokes and made bum ass Kirk Cousins a playoff winner before. Color me not impressed. Rogers bout to whip his ass.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:53 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Brady getting his punk protected ass sent home this week. I see none of yall wanted to bet. If he was truly the goat, you would put some money on it.

At the end of the day he got this far over the Redskins and their 3rd string QB, and Brees who always chokes and made bum ass Kirk Cousins a playoff winner before. Color me not impressed. Rogers bout to whip his ass.

Wha u wanna bet? 50 US funds good?

Post Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

yea im not shitting on Michael Thomas. dude probably wasnt even at 50%. very unfortunate. TB got hot and simultaneously caught NO at the perfect time. id venture to say Brees wasn't nearly recovered from his significant rib injuries as well. no excuses, im not a Saints fan. just realities worth considering while we keep throwing these guys in the trash bin.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/307 ... ries-ankle

and its pretty obvious we are destined for a Rodgers-Mahomes SB. so save your money on Buffalo and TB.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:52 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

yea im not shitting on Michael Thomas. dude probably wasnt even at 50%. very unfortunate. TB got hot and simultaneously caught NO at the perfect time. id venture to say Brees wasn't nearly recovered from his significant rib injuries as well. no excuses, im not a Saints fan. just realities worth considering while we keep throwing these guys in the trash bin.

and its pretty obvious we are destined for a Rodgers-Mahomes SB. so save your money on Buffalo and TB.

You dare go against the Prophet!

Post Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

with all due respect, your excellency.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:07 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

with all due respect, your excellency.

The truth is probably in between. I'm virtually certain it wont be GB KC.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea $50 bucks good. It’s a bet. :pimp: Green Bay over tampa.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:06 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea $50 bucks good. It’s a bet. :pimp: Green Bay over tampa.

:thumbup:

Post Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

ludicrous.

Not ludicrous at all...we all thought marino, rogers,and brees would go back and it didn't happen.
This shit is hard man....burrow,Herbert,tua,watson ,AFC is loaded with young qbs

U dont know wat the future holds wat moves are on the horizon.... Kc is wack man they won there last 9 games by 7 pts or less

Last blowout win was November 1st against the jets...every game they play is a close 1 possession game this team has a lot of holes

There a kelce or tyreek injury away from being in big trouble... Raiders,denver and chargers gonna get better this off season to

Allen,tua,lamar,everyone gonna get better...
Titans gonna stay where they are tannehill in his prime.MAHOMES is great but he needs help man

They lean on kelce and tyreek way to hard kc has to sign a legit #2 wr cuz Watkins and hard man ain't the answer...

Post Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:33 am 

Cash on hand:

Philip Rivers to retire. 1st ballot HOFer. straight G. didnt act like an entitled diva on draft night. went to shit hole SD and turned that franchise around ASAP.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:05 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Austinholic_3:16 wrote:
Philip Rivers to retire. 1st ballot HOFer. straight G. didnt act like an entitled diva on draft night. went to shit hole SD and turned that franchise around ASAP.

Yeah, you know. I can bandy back and forth and split hairs about flaws and shit like that. But hes always been such a man and a likeable motherfucker that i cant and wont. Never threw anyone under the bus. Never bitched about anything. Never made excuses. Just played the game and at a high a level as he could week to week. All man.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

:eusa_think: :eusa_think: First ballot? I think it’s debatable.

Was he better, at their absolute bests, than McNabb?

But i agree with his character and all that other shit. Just not sure if he is first ballot. Look at some of the guys that have been waiting. To me, its a dam shame John Lynch aint in yet. Was Rivers a better player than John Lynch? Without crowning the position of QB.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:22 am 

Cash on hand:

Rivers will definitely get in...
But no ring probably means no 1st ballot.
It all depends on who's eligible in 5 yrs
If brees retires this yr we all know brees gets in 1st ballot

I always thought ben would be the first to retire cuz he was the biggest qb of his draft class and took the most hits and abuse...can't believe he outlasted rivers and eli

All 3 are hofers man matt Ryan to... Hell of an era!!
Rivers got fucked he was never gonna win in a era with brady,Peyton and ben in his conference...

He had a hell of a career tho and he'll definitely get in maybe just not 1st ballot... Lynch should definitely be in I agree thats a crime hes not in.
Best white guy to ever play in the secondary for sure not even close

1 of the best safeties of all time he was great wen he played In denver to...great against the run and pass dude was versatile and quiet I never heard him speak dont even know wat he sounds like

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 390 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 16  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion