Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
First they bitched and moaned about Singletary, and now they're crying about Harbaugh. Sound like a bunch of self-entitled babies to me.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:56 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Legit.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

STFU. Singketary was clearly an inept Head Coach.

Harbaughs little act and style gets old. He's corny as fuck, can't control himself on the sidelines always throwing his little tantrums. He is built for college.

You've done more bitching about Caldwell and others and he's doing big things in Detroit so what's really real.

Jermz shut yo ass up and think about that ass whooping you bird ass niggas took

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:40 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
STFU. Singketary was clearly an inept Head Coach.

Harbaughs little act and style gets old. He's corny as fuck, can't control himself on the sidelines always throwing his little tantrums. He is built for college.

You've done more bitching about Caldwell and others and he's doing big things in Detroit so what's really real.

Jermz shut yo ass up and think about that ass shopping you bird ass niggas took

:lol: Whatever man, I'll shut up, but not because you told me to :finger:

Post Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

The mothafucka is losing his mind. 3rd play of the game he challenges a 3rd and 1 call, he challenges whether Files got it 45 seconds into the game. Ridiculous. Of course he loses, 3 plays later they're punting. Burned time out for no reason.

Shit play calling , yes he brought us back, I'm grateful for that but I don't believe he can get us over that hump . Him, his playcalli g, sugarcoating and too pussy to call players out. Duck Harbaugh he gots to go

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
The players sound like prima donna's to me. That's two coaches in a row that they can't seem to co-exist with. Sounds like they can't handle any kind of discipline because they've been pandered to their entire lives.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
weird situation. Ice, Foles definitely looked short on that play Harbaugh challenged, considering it would've forced a punt had they won the challenge I didn't think it was that bad. He does act like a fool on the sideline. SF has been great since he got there and will be among the best in the NFC again this year so its odd that this type of thing is happening.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

weird situation. Ice, Foles definitely looked short on that play Harbaugh challenged, considering it would've forced a punt had they won the challenge I didn't think it was that bad. He does act like a fool on the sideline. SF has been great since he got there and will be among the best in the NFC again this year so its odd that this type of thing is happening.

It is weird.that should tell you something. He drives thus beat up ass truck to work, and makes the team wear these blue collar work shirts with their names on the chest...shit is gay man these are grown men with money. Shit was cool first year but fuck that Now. He has to learn to change, to adapt. Corny.

Singletary was a different situation. Keep in mind he has never been a coordinator or any kind of head coach prior, he would scream incessantly, call timeouts just to scream and try to motivate. He was a good motivator but he would talk to then like they were kids.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Shit was ridiculous. Challenges are for big plays. Turnovers, maybe a 3rd and 1 late in the game. But 46 seconds in , in their own territory ? Dumb AF. Too fired up and emotional.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada

It is weird.that should tell you something. He drives thus beat up ass truck to work, and makes the team wear these blue collar work shirts with their names on the chest...shit is gay man these are grown men with money. Shit was cool first year but fuck that Now. He has to learn to change, to adapt. Corny.

Singletary was a different situation. Keep in mind he has never been a coordinator or any kind of head coach prior, he would scream incessantly, call timeouts just to scream and try to motivate. He was a good motivator but he would talk to then like they were kids.

wtf. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Board index » General Sports Discussion