Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1749 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 70  Next
 Post subject: BHO Hateful 8
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
I started a league. I'm not waiting for someone else to do it. Hope to see you there.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.co ... 0911bdbb31

Post Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Can you make both flex spots true flex spots like W/R/T? If not its cool but that would be dope

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Can you make both flex spots true flex spots like W/R/T? If not its cool but that would be dope

I am open to changing shit. I just wanted to get it fucking done. I really, really feel strongly about the defensive points and kicker points though. And I'm open to changing the waiver wire stuff or some of the more technical aspects of things and the draft date and time. Like...I can't wait to see kickers getting fucking punished for missing chip shot FG's and extra points. Cock suckers. lol

Post Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Can you make both flex spots true flex spots like W/R/T?

Done.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

I am open to changing shit. I just wanted to get it fucking done. I really, really feel strongly about the defensive points and kicker points though. And I'm open to changing the waiver wire stuff or some of the more technical aspects of things and the draft date and time. Like...I can't wait to see kickers getting fucking punished for missing chip shot FG's and extra points. Cock suckers. lol

Well I’ll play in your league and ours. IDGAF i just like to play

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

What do you mean ours? lol

This is the BHO league for this year. Don't be tryin' no funny shit.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

What do you mean ours? lol

This is the BHO league for this year. Don't be tryin' no funny shit.

Yea wel see if the others want to let your crazy ass run a league :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:30 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
i'm in

Post Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:56 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
if Jermz aint uncle Roger I aint playing. :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

See, Souljah trusts me.

That's what it took to bring Souljah back. See...we need the old fam back together again.

You know who else joined?

Josofo.

I'm glad to have both of them back. Now don't be a bunch of ingrates and not join.

I totally get what Jermz said last year about how Yahoo's set-up doesn't allow for a perfect veto system but we are just going to have to deal with it. We've been on Yahoo for over a decade now and I really just don't feel like switching to another format. So, if someone doesn't like a trade that goes down, they better veto it. And if we don't get enough votes to turn down an obviously bad trade, well, I'm not going to intervene. I want to be as hands-off as I possibly can and if someone doesn't change their lineup for the week then that is on them.

I'm not going thru all of the b.s. that Jermz dealt with last year.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Im in but i would like a co-commish or another commish altogether. Someone with a stable mind. Like myself or austin. So make me, austin or maybe even Moe co-commish.

You have vetoed trades just for the fuck of it, managed teams secretly, your credentials aren’t really up to par my friend. No offense lol. Keep all your settings but let me commish, i will be fair and honorable, or we co-commish. How that sound

Post Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Im in but i would like a co-commish or another commish altogether. Someone with a stable mind. Like myself or austin. So make me, austin or maybe even Moe co-commish.

You have vetoed trades just for the fuck of it, managed teams secretly, your credentials aren’t really up to par my friend. No offense lol. Keep all your settings but let me commish, i will be fair and honorable, or we co-commish. How that sound

I had a stable enough mind to make the flex change you wanted, did I not? You haven't even joined yet so how are you going to co-commish? Join the league and get your cousins or whoever to join the league and then you can co-commish.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

I joined man I don't really care...hope everyone on this site joins! If burrowz goes to all this trouble of managing 5 teams to win a free league than dude really is a loser who gets no pussy :hearty-laugh: with no life

Burrowz if u wanna give defense meaning do wat I told jermz to do...make sacks 1 pt, shutouts a 10 pt bonus,and a point for 4th down stops and 3 and outs
Make pick sixes 5 pts for defenses to and a fumble recovery to return 5 pts to

Keep it 1 point for catch to...

Post Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

I like the proposed kicker ideas to...but we can get rid of the kicker all together...make qb TDS 6 pts like all the other positions not 4

Post Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I like the proposed kicker ideas to...but we can get rid of the kicker all together...make qb TDS 6 pts like all the other positions not 4

I've made the changes I wanted to make and I just felt it was necessary to punish the kickers for fucking up. And I changed the points for defenses, too. I just don't think the standard scoring for defenses is good. I also changed QB scoring to 6pts. for TD's and I am also penalizing them -2 points for a pick six.

I also changed it to playoff reseeding which is what you wanted last year. Have a look over things and let me know if you have any other concerns about anything. Thanks for joining.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

If anyone has an issue with the date/time, please speak up. Sunday's aren't great for me--at least in the evening, so, if we're gonna do it on Sunday's, I need it to be a little earlier. I made it 15 minutes earlier than our start time from last year because I was too rushed when we started it at 7pm.

I'm open though.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I joined man I don't really care...hope everyone on this site joins! If burrowz goes to all this trouble of managing 5 teams to win a free league than dude really is a loser who gets no pussy :hearty-laugh: with no life

Burrowz if u wanna give defense meaning do wat I told jermz to do...make sacks 1 pt, shutouts a 10 pt bonus,and a point for 4th down stops and 3 and outs
Make pick sixes 5 pts for defenses to and a fumble recovery to return 5 pts to

Keep it 1 point for catch to...

My thoughts about PPR being half point per catch has a lot of merit. I don't think average WR's should be getting one point per catch for gaining two yards. If a WR catches 8 balls and only gains 60 yards with no TD's, I got a problem with the amount of points that gets him. So, making it half a point seems more logical to me. Way too many bum ass receivers getting 15 point games for doing virtually nothing.

I made defensive shutouts 15 points instead of the standard 10 and then scaled it down accordingly. My main reason for doing this is because Anis had the Bears defense last year and he simply wasn't getting the points he should've been getting simply because they were getting points scored on them. So, the standard Yahoo defensive settings basically fucking suck. Now things will be more balanced with regard to scoring in several areas. I don't really want to get into 4th down stops and three and outs. I think what I did is sufficient.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

I prefer full point ppr. It really affects draft strategy. I feel it should be full point or nothing, fuck is the point of half??

Post Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I just made you co-commish, Rico.

Don't go haywire with making any changes in the settings, please.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I prefer full point ppr. It really affects draft strategy. I feel it should be full point or nothing, fuck is the point of half??

I explained why, but, I'm not going to argue it. If you want to change it to one full point PPR, then make the change.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Nice :thumbup: i just seen i am assistant commissioner :cool: or assistant to the commissioner. I feel like Dwite Schrute in this mothafucka. Im coming up in the world

Post Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

I prefer a full point but half a pt would be fine...im cool with the kicker and defensive settings to! I'm very interested to see how dudes do in this league and jermz league with the settings totally different

With the te position and no te position...I also like 15 pts for a shutout and I like ur adjustments for 10 pts or less! U did a good job burrowz... u should have made me co commish cuz I have the most experience of anyone here with fantasy sports

But it's ok man I got love for u that's why I joined ur league

Post Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

Also I invited my friend damiano to join ur league! He knows alot about football and he's a close friend of mine so u guys be nice to him and treat him well

Post Posted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I prefer a full point but half a pt would be fine...im cool with the kicker and defensive settings to! I'm very interested to see how dudes do in this league and jermz league with the settings totally different

With the te position and no te position...I also like 15 pts for a shutout and I like ur adjustments for 10 pts or less! U did a good job burrowz... u should have made me co commish cuz I have the most experience of anyone here with fantasy sports

But it's ok man I got love for u that's why I joined ur league

So, what, Jermz isn't going to play in this league? :hearty-laugh:

He hasn't signed up yet, I know that much.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

I made it one full point. This league gonna be scoring bonanzas lol the way its supposed to be. Where tF is swords at

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1749 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 70  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion