Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Proposed changes:

1.) Gotta decide on whether we keep a TE slot or change it to TE/WR. There are really only like five or six viable TE slots and the rest ain't worthy of nothing. Gronk and Graham are almost at the end of the line. You can't say to me with a straight face that there are 14 fucking start-worthy TE's every week in fantasy football because I'll slap you with Jermz' diseased BBC.

2.) Gotta give the defense more points. If a team shuts out another team, that's gotta be worth at least 15 points and not the standard 10. We also have to change how many points a defense gets to keep if a team scores points on them. Right now, defenses lose way too many points even if a team hangs seven points on them--the Yahoo standard settings for this are fucking garbage, and I am mandating that this be changed for next year.

3.) Kickers need to be brutally penalized for missing kicks that their bitch asses should be making. If you miss a fucking extra point, that's -2 points nigga. I'm not fucking around with these white motherfuckers anymore. I think any missed FG should be -1 point and we shouldn't really mess with a certain point deduction based on distance. You miss it, you get penalized, PERIOD!! Every other position gets penalized like fuck for fucking up yet we have let the kickers slide for a decade now in this league. No more. These bitches fiddin' to pay next year for their fuck-ups. Yeah I'm talking about you honkey motherfucker Mason Crosby!

4.) PPR shit has gotten out of control. Fuck this one full point shit for a shitty fucking catch that gained one fucking yard. Give me a fucking break. It should be 0.5 for a catch 'cause some of these motherfuckers be on some bullshit.

5.) Consider giving each team $500 dollars to spend on the waiver wire, because...why the fuck not?

6.) If a trade gets vetoed, it stays vetoed. Fuck this mutiny bullshit.

7.) Up the bench players to seven spots instead of six.

If I can think of anything else, I'll add to it. Feel free to chime in.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
wholeheartedly agree with 1 through 3.

disagree with 4. PPR is what it is and will be inbalanced either way. really doesnt matter if its 1 or .5 pts.

dont like 5 or 7. leave as is.

not touching 6. i will abide with whatever is chosen.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

disagree with 4. PPR is what it is and will be inbalanced either way. really doesnt matter if its 1 or .5 pts.

I don't agree with your disagreement of #4. I think one full point is too much. I mean, we ain't giving QB's six points for TD's. There are a lot of garbage catches every week that ain't producing a lot of yards yet these dudes getting rewarded one full point for each catch for not doing a whole lot. This helps separate the wheat from the chaff.

Thank you for your input.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:59 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica

I agree with this post here. Boosting defensive points needs to be done moderately though.

The veto system serves a purpose. I'll take the heat for taking it away and then putting back in. Should have left it in. My only demand is we switch to a league that requires more than a third for a veto to happen, that's just fuckin nonsense...and led me down the rabbit hole in the first place.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

i think for a veto EVERYONE should vote and it should be majority vote. so 12 votes, 7 need to shut it down. if its 6 to 6 the trade should pass. just my opinion.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:18 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
i think for a veto EVERYONE should vote and it should be majority vote. so 12 votes, 7 need to shut it down. if its 6 to 6 the trade should pass. just my opinion.

:thumbup:

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'm bumping this to show why I should be leading the way for FF changes in our league. I am the one pushing the envelope to make our league better for all players. I am not making half baked ideas. I know how to make a better league.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

I'm bumping this to show why I should be leading the way for FF changes in our league. I am the one pushing the envelope to make our league better for all players. I am not making half baked ideas. I know how to make a better league.

well we should just vote on everything. pretty simple. stop with your my way or the highway bullshit.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

well we should just vote on everything. pretty simple. stop with your my way or the highway bullshit.

STFU bitch

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Your thought process is flawed. You can’t find a TE so be done with it?!! Is there a reiable defense you can start every week?! No. Should we get rid of that too? How bout kickers, should we get rid of them?? Lets just have all WRs and RBs across every spot lol :kopfpatsch:

And you ran a league before, you did not disclose you were controlling multiple teams until i called you out on it. You also did not disclose any of the scoring changes you made, and were a dick about it when an inexperienced me asked for some clarity lol. We have had you as commish before. No thank you :smiley-wagging-his-finger-saying-no-emoticon:

This aint china or the USSR the only places you should be a commish in. But i an willing to hear and possibly apply some of your changes as commish in ‘19. Vote for Ice. :pimp:

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Your thought process is flawed. You can’t find a TE so be done with it?!! Is there a reiable defense you can start every week?! No. Should we get rid of that too? How bout kickers, should we get rid of them?? Lets just have all WRs and RBs across every spot lol :kopfpatsch:

And you ran a league before, you did not disclose you were controlling multiple teams until i called you out on it. You also did not disclose any of the scoring changes you made, and were a dick about it when an inexperienced me asked for some clarity lol. We have had you as commish before. No thank you :smiley-wagging-his-finger-saying-no-emoticon:

This aint china or the USSR the only places you should be a commish in. But i an willing to hear and possibly apply some of your changes as commish in ‘19. Vote for Ice. :pimp:

shut up loser. Losers don't get to make the rules.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You are a bum. You colluded with your friend to obtain Michael Thomas. There is no way in hell you should ever be commish. And I never said get rid of the TE position...learn how to read you fucking moron. I said to make it a flex position and we WILL do it. We allowed your faggot friends and family into this bullshit and as far as I'm concerned, you and your peeps can fuck right off.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

Shut up hoe. You aint won shit. And you just mad you aint got no friends lol they all stopped fucking with you cause you keep hitting on them and posting pictures of them on boxing message boards like a real fag.

Nobody remembers second place you bum.

Anyway all this shit is moot cause we will be taking a long hiatus and probably all feel different when draft season comes around again. So STFU im still rated higher than your ass Lmao

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:40 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Shut up hoe. You aint won shit. And you just mad you aint got no friends lol they all stopped fucking with you cause you keep hitting on them and posting pictures of them on boxing message boards like a real fag.

Nobody remembers second place you bum.

Anyway all this shit is moot cause we will be taking a long hiatus and probably all feel different when draft season comes around again. So STFU im still rated higher than your ass Lmao

You are a bum in BHO fantasy football. And it's not moot at all. Changes have to be made to make the league better and more viable. If not, it becomes stagnant.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:13 am 

Cash on hand:

Burowz is gonna love this little nugget.....

Chris Herndon, rookie TE for my Jets who has a little less than 500 yds and 4 tds this year, is rated as the 5th best TE in the NFL this season by Pro Football Focus.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I still stand by these changes. I'm not saying I won't play if we don't have them but I really thought about how we can make the league better and I believe most of these are no-brainers.

We still need to decide on who is going to be commish.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Burowz is gonna love this little nugget.....

Chris Herndon, rookie TE for my Jets who has a little less than 500 yds and 4 tds this year, is rated as the 5th best TE in the NFL this season by Pro Football Focus.

Ain't that nigga suspended?

Just furthers my point. There aren't even close to 10 must-start TE's every week. Not even close.

Greg Olsen is always hurt. So is Jordan Reed. Gronk retired. Jimmy Graham is no longer elite. Jared Cook has had a middling career but we'll see what he does with Brees. There are three must-start TE's every week and they are Kelce, Ertz, and Kittle. THAT IS IT!!!! We don't know what Hunter Henry is going to do and the rest of the "top" TE's are just average players. I'm not saying we have to get rid of the position but the position needs to be a TE/WR flex.

So, we would have two dedicated WR positions and two dedicated RB positions, and then have a WR/RB flex, and a TE/WR flex. This makes the league better because there are plenty more productive WR's week-to-week than there are productive TE's every week. The change is logical.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
This shit is dumb as hell. I like to play pretty close to standard fantasy even with its flaws because it is what everyone I know is playing. No TE is some dumb ass shit. It is literally part of the strategy of constructing a fantasy team: do I miss out on a WR or RB bc I dont want to gamble with a random TE late?

We used to do .5 ppr and Im OK with that. The rest is just doing too much.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
What is with Burowz saying "nigga"? Dude you are white stay in your fucking lane.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

This shit is dumb as hell. I like to play pretty close to standard fantasy even with its flaws because it is what everyone I know is playing. No TE is some dumb ass shit. It is literally part of the strategy of constructing a fantasy team: do I miss out on a WR or RB bc I dont want to gamble with a random TE late?

agreed. TE is a shit position but its a position. draft Kelce or Ertz in the first 3 rds or load up on other positions and play the match ups with a different TE every week or look for a potential hidden gem. Like Ebron was ladt year.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Nobody asked you Vincent. And I never said to get rid of the TE spot. I said to make it a flex spot. Your reasoning for not wanting to make changes isn't much of an argument.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

What is with Burowz saying "nigga"? Dude you are white stay in your fucking lane.

Fuck you nigga

Post Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

agreed. TE is a shit position but its a position. draft Kelce or Ertz in the first 3 rds or load up on other positions and play the match ups with a different TE every week or look for a potential hidden gem. Like Ebron was ladt year.

You said earlier in the thread that you agreed with 1-3. Are you fucking retarded? Have you been dropped on your pea brain since you made that post?

Post Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

WITNESS

Post Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

Fuck you nigga

Burrowz I like u man ur spunky,u try to make bho and fantasy a better place! But on the real stop sayy nigga...dude is right man stay in ur lane

Me and jermz could say that cuz we black,and we been thru the struggle...but u some litty bozo white kid bro so stop sayy that shit

U never cgot stopped by the cops for being black so fall back...as for the new rules I propose 2 ir spots,no fg kicker and keep the 1 pt PPR no half pt bullshit
About TDS should be 6 to not 4

All other TDS are worth 6 so it should be the same for QBs

Board index » General Sports Discussion