Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:20 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I am considering giving managers a bly on situations where there is a starting game scratch of players. Like if your guy is suddenly an out after being questionable or available leading up to kick off, Im willing to sub in a bench player, as long as the request is immediate, as to avoid someone subbing in someone who goes off in the game.

Im trying to get rid of non starts to maintain league integrity.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Why would this be necessary?

If they can put in a request, then why can't they just sub in a player themselves?

Or am I not understanding what you mean by this?

Are you saying that you want to give us this ability because we won't be able to make a roster move within a few minutes of kickoff? I think it's five minutes before kickoff.

Explain it in greater detail so I know exactly what it is that you're talking about because I'm not fully understanding.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
yea i dont get it either. :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

yea i dont get it either. :lol:

Well, I think I know what he's saying but I want to know if this is a "power" he is authorizing for each of us or if this is something where we have to contact him. It sounds a bit onerous. What are we going to do, all join a BHO WhatsApp to send Jermz immediate texts or something.

We know how this league is gonna go...some motherfuckers will check out before the end of it and Jermz will be managing like four teams when all is said and done. lol

He'll be managing his team, his baby mama's team, his drunk uncle's team, and one of Ice's jilted gay lover's teams.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:11 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol: ingrates.

What im saying is, player status is not always updated timely. And you think a player in good to go...only for the game to start, and without any PT suddenly they are no go. Im saying on a case by case...if someone msgs thru yahoo i am willing to put in a sub off their bench. So long as the request is immediate as possible after kick off. Msgs have time stamps... so i wouldnt even have to service it right away. And if someome tries to pull a fast one....again....everything will be time stamped so we can get to the bottom of shit.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Are you saying you have the ability to pull out a player in our lineup once the game featuring that player has already started? Or possibly placing a player in our lineup once the gane has actually started?

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:17 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I cant grant that power. And players are locked in at kick off. So it has to a commissioner move.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:17 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Are you saying you have the ability to pull out a player in our lineup once the game featuring that player has already started? Or possibly placing a player in our lineup once the gane has actually started?

Yes I do. Always have. Hell i can do it after the game.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

What im saying is, player status is not always updated timely. And you think a player in good to go...only for the game to start, and without any PT suddenly they are no go. Im saying on a case by case...if someone msgs thru yahoo i am willing to put in a sub off their bench. So long as the request is immediate as possible after kick off. Msgs have time stamps... so i wouldnt even have to service it right away. And if someome tries to pull a fast one....again....everything will be time stamped so we can get to the bottom of shit.

How can anyone pull a fast one if you are the one controlling the strings? That is what I am not understanding.

I think you need to go back to work...you have way too much time on your hands. lol

This sounds like something you and your cousins conjured up while you guys were fucking fat bitches and smoking a fatty blunt.

I think this is the trojan horse Jermz will use to win the league.

I don't trust it. :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea fuck all this lol too much power. Its like an infinity stone haha fuckin gauntlet, bury this shit Jermz

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:31 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

How can anyone pull a fast one if you are the one controlling the strings? That is what I am not understanding.

I think you need to go back to work...you have way too much time on your hands. lol

This sounds like something you and your cousins conjured up while you guys were fucking fat bitches and smoking a fatty blunt.

I think this is the trojan horse Jermz will use to win the league.

I don't trust it. :lol:

When i say fast..keep up...suppose someone misses to change a starter. Then a qtr passes, and someone on their bench goes for 20. Then they see that and request that I make a swap. That would be pulling a fast one....and id check the time stamp and tell them to fuck off.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

What happens if player A gets hurt on the very first play of the game and then a fantasy manager tricks you into moving him from his starting roster and subbing for player B? And the whole time you never knew player A had gotten injured on the first play because how could you possibly know the injury status of every single player? It's impossible. Then, player B helps this fantasy player win the game?

It's a bit muddled to be honest.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:32 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

What happens if player A gets hurt on the very first play of the game and then a fantasy manager tricks you into moving him from his starting roster and subbing for player B? And the whole time you never knew player A had gotten injured on the first play because how could you possibly know the injury status of every single player? It's impossible. Then, player B helps this fantasy player win the game?

See you think its a good idea...but you have concerns. Nobody is gonna trick anybody into anything. We have tv. Stats. Cameras. Everything to get the truth out of a situation. Full transparency.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea fuck all this lol too much power. Its like an infinity stone haha fuckin gauntlet, bury this shit Jermz

Seconded.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

See you think its a good idea...but you have concerns. Nobody is gonna trick anybody into anything. We have tv. Stats. Cameras. Everything to get the truth out of a situation. Full transparency.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:36 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Where Austin at?

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

idk sounds like a non factor whatever meh issue. player status seems to be put out in a timely manner to me for the most part. and if someone is truly truly a game time decision , like its literally a decision made right before kick off, then i think itz up to the owner to make the best strategic choice. if its 12:55 pm and my guy hasnt been officially ruled active, im benching him. if he plays, oh well i shouldve been more confident in him. or if i decide to roll the dice and play him and he's ruled inactive in the last minute, then i shouldnt have been so agressive with a hurt player. But again, whatever.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:38 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I agree its a rare scenario. Thats why i think itll be easy to get right. 1 or 2 of these a week would be easy to analyze.

Not to mention you assholes here who would be there to wanna penetrate mine if i fucked it up.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

idk sounds like a non factor whatever meh issue. player status seems to be put out in a timely manner to me for the most part. and if someone is truly truly a game time decision , like its literally a decision made right before kick off, then i think itz up to the owner to make the best strategic choice. if its 12:55 pm and my guy hasnt been officially ruled active, im benching him. if he plays, oh well i shouldve been more confident in him. or if i decide to roll the dice and play him and he's ruled inactive in the last minute, then i shouldnt have been so agressive with a hurt player. But again, whatever.

BOOM!

Jermz is trying to go all Kim Jermz Un on us and have an authoritarian state. lol

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I agree its a rare scenario. Thats why i think itll be easy to get right. 1 or 2 of these a week would be easy to analyze.

Not to mention you assholes here who would be there to wanna penetrate mine if i fucked it up.

You say asshole like it's a bad thing. :lol:

I love being me...why you playin'?

:happy-dancing: :happy-dancing: :happy-dancing:

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

i think Jermz sees the making of a possible epic season and just wants to make sure it all stays on the up and up. but this potentially, for whatever reasons, can cause some issues. where as there's no controversy at all to just say na, pay attention to your injuries and make the best strategic choices in such situations.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:43 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This is crazy man im jus trying to keep shit strong....and this is what two of yall is seeing :hearty-laugh:

Attachment:
81FsjprLUFL._UX425_.jpg
81FsjprLUFL._UX425_.jpg [ 73.03 KiB | Viewed 16159 times ]

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I already got bitch slapped by your pimp hand last week.

I ain't taking no beatings from yo cousins and drunk uncles!!!

My face looks worse than GGG's!!

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Lmao. What happened to all that “yall can govern yourselves “ talk? :eusa_think: Really I appreciate the thought but its cool. Ill pass. I say no. Just look out for the managers fuckin off games by not managing

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The way I see it, Ice has got to stay on his guys and Jermz has got to stay on his guys.

Since none of the rest of us can really help in this regard.

As long as everyone just pays attention to their roster, I really don't care if they make boneheaded week-to-week moves.

I just don't want to be playing a dead fish. Make all the shitty transactions you want to make as long as you aren't purposely dogging it.

Board index » General Sports Discussion