Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4261 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 171  Next
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Cuz I can't wait man I'm dieing...I'm hoping this will be the yr I finally take this LEAGUE down! I had drafted a great team on paper last yr,but it just wasn't meant to be! Evans and my other stars kinda killed me

But it's a new yr,so hopefully in this league it'll be different for me! I lost 3 championships last yr which was brutal in all my money leagues! Still came off with close to 5k with the runner ups,but still WANTED to win cuz ppl remember winners

But anyways I'm ready to go for our league and i hope u guys are to

Post Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
You may not be a winner, Moe, but, you are our best whiner. I look forward to seeing you finish in at least 8th place this year.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

Moe I got some good sleepers for you. Brandon Marshall in seattle, he gonna get all the targets over those other midget WRs, but Jermz might draft him before you do. Dez is another good one you know it’s only a matter of time before he gets picked up and he’ll get all the red zone looks.

At RB you know Frank gore in Miami, gonna dominate the goal line carries, also I think this is the year Thomas Rawls takes the league by storm. Oh yea, Jeremy hill in New England? Sign me up bro.

At QB I think the kid Josh Allen in Buffalo will for sure be the #1 or at worst #2 QB in fantasy. Got to be, with all those weapons. Also joe Flacco man, with Lamar breathing down his neck, im thinking 40 tds 6,000 yards easy.

Defense and K I’m thinking ARI and TB , these are just some tips to get you over the jump man but I know it’s hard with all your bad luck! Can’t wait for this season mane

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:53 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Lol im like 2 yrs removed from Brandon Marshall.

I like the fact that its neither me nor Ice as the first two ringing the fantasy bell.

So that means we got at least 5 so far

Jermz, Moe, Burowz, Ice, and Austin. Good shit so far. Im sure Swords is in as usual. I can get my brother back in. So the unofficial so far is 7.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

90 seems like fantasy player to me, don’t know why he’s not down, the occasional posters prime and Joso are avid players I believe

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Last yr was rough man....I drafted GREat In every league but it just wasn't meant to be I guess! Losing 3 titles wen I Clearly had the better team was rough... Hopefully this yr it'll be different results

I'm really hoping to win the BHO LEAGUE tho man it's been years since I've won it

Post Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jermz had a great team last yr to...I think I finished 5th I don't even remember! 4 teams make the playoffs in a 12 team league that's rough

Really hoping ya go with my idea of letting it be 6 PLAYOFF teams not 4! If that was the case I would have made it last yr....

Post Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:30 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Has Jermz decided on a draft time/date?

Post Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada

like you're even going to draft anyway, fag.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Really hoping ya go with my idea of letting it be 6 PLAYOFF teams not 4! If that was the case I would have made it last yr....

never happening little boy. stop begging for this fag shit every damn year. get your game up and finish in the top 4.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

Dam burrowz the book is out on u! EVERYONE knows that ur pussy now how sad and pathetic
... :lol: I posted in the other thread about this to how much of a coward u are to draft

Using a job u probably don't even have as an excuse not to draft every single yr.ur bhos#1 vagina dog for real

Post Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Dam burrowz the book is out on u! EVERYONE knows that ur pussy now how sad and pathetic
... :lol: I posted in the other thread about this to how much of a coward u are to draft

Using a job u probably don't even have as an excuse not to draft every single yr.ur bhos#1 vagina dog for real

truth. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:50 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Muthafuckin Austin shit on me for calling homo a defect..tell me how some homo gonna beat my ass in a back alley...but he out here slinging fag and faggot with absolutely no fuckin off switch.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Count me in.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:rofl: :rofl: Where the hell did this come from?

Post Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I won a 20-team league last year you fucking crack head.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:rofl: :rofl: Where the hell did this come from?

Shut up fag.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

thats not even impressive. you had the best team in a league full of bad teams. Congrats on being the prettiest ugly girl. The fact you'd even brag about it also makes you stupid. I guarantee at least 12 teams checked out and stopped playing by week 5 anyway, but congrats on winning games in which your opponent played 3 bye week slots.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

thats not even impressive. you had the best team in a league full of bad teams. Congrats on being the prettiest ugly girl. The fact you'd even brag about it also makes you stupid. I guarantee at least 12 teams checked out and stopped playing by week 5 anyway, but congrats on winning games in which your opponent played 3 bye week slots.

Actually, it was a very competitive league the whole way but what the fuck am I even explaining anything to you for anyways? I fucking hate you.

And the best team? I started the year 0-4 and then went on to win nine of the last 10 games. I did that by making 80 moves during the season. I would've even made more moves but they had a cap on the amount of moves you could make and I hit that cap with three weeks left in the season--and I still won the championship...without being able to make ANY moves for six straight weeks.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

i literally do not give a rats ass about what you just posted. I bet you didnt even make that draft either. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

Actually, it was a very competitive league the whole way but what the fuck am I even explaining anything to you for anyways? I fucking hate you.

And the best team? I started the year 0-4 and then went on to win nine of the last 10 games. I did that by making 80 moves during the season. I would've even made more moves but they had a cap on the amount of moves you could make and I hit that cap with three weeks left in the season--and I still won the championship...without being able to make ANY moves for six straight weeks.

Dude unless U SHOW UP AND DRAFT UR PUSSY DOG THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE...UR TALK DONT MEAN SHIT UNLESS U DRAFT! IF U AUTO DRAFT AGAIN UR STRAIGHT VAGINA DOG PERIOD THATS IT END OF STORY

Dude have some pride man....Where's ur dignity? Just show up and draft dog stop being a little BITCH! In this 20 team league wat was the money u got for Winning it? Probably a free league for LOSERS

This bho league is the only league I play in for free and that's cuz I love BHO.... Otherwise I don't waste my time playing in free leagues at all

Post Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bottom line is ur a fraud and a phony....If this 20 team league existed at all it was a free league that u got no money for Winning! C'mon dog u a grownass man playing in 20 team leagues for free? :lol: that's tells me all I need to know about ur monkey ass

On the real dog I don't play in any leagues for less than 200 a man except this BHO LEAGUE! Dude just save ur bumass excuses and draft ur own team dog period....U ain't no Fucking CEO of a fortune 500 company and u not a surgeon

U ain't saving no lives out here or making the world a better place real talk....U don't contribute shit to the community dog! Probably still living at home in ur parents crib....Get out of ur bumass job early and draft ur team u LOSER and save the excuses

Nobody cares about ur stories about 20 team leagues that u won wen no money was on the line....U epitomize wat a loser is man for real

Post Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

gonna be a great season. Its hard becoming champion. Its harder defending the crown. I got some left over lube for ya asses. :happy-dancing:

Post Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Burowz stay getting shit on.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:33 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

He getting attacked in multiple threads :hearty-laugh: muthafuckaz had enough lolol.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4261 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 171  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion