Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:52 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Played for the arch rival of my team, probably raped some chick in Colorado, but gah damn do I respect the Mamba.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:14 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Not only did he possibly rape this broad, who had several other mans pubes in the underwear she wore while Kobe gave it to her :lol: which completely decimates her credibility...but during all the court shit, this dude was flying back and forth from Colorado..not missing any playing time...and balling completely out of his mind! It takes a legend level ability to do that. Like Bonds sinking balls in the bay while being harassed for PEDs.

Like Ive treated other greats (Money May), I used to hate Kobe, and he eventually made me love him. We may get another prolific talent like a Lebron...but I dont think we're gonna get another Kobe....ever!

Post Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Not only did he possibly rape this broad, who had several other mans pubes in the underwear she wore while Kobe gave it to her :lol: which completely decimates her credibility...but during all the court shit, this dude was flying back and forth from Colorado..not missing any playing time...and balling completely out of his mind! It takes a legend level ability to do that. Like Bonds sinking balls in the bay while being harassed for PEDs.

Like Ive treated other greats (Money May), I used to hate Kobe, and he eventually made me love him. We may get another prolific talent like a Lebron...but I dont think we're gonna get another Kobe....ever!

Coldest motha fucker to come around since Jordan.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:44 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Coldest motha fucker to come around since Jordan.

I think in some ways he was colder than Jordan. I mean Jordan was better, but if we're talking about sheer basketball obsession? I go Kobe. Jordan was like a raging inferno type of Hell. And Kobe was the Ice cold variety. Almost the same player, but distinctly different in the personal sense.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
i wonder how Shaq, being there live, felt when Magic said Kobe is the greatest ever to wear the purple and gold.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

i wonder how Shaq, being there live, felt when Magic said Kobe is the greatest ever to wear the purple and gold.

:lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:03 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol: Well Shaq has admitted this on TV many a time already, but you know deep down hes only saying this shit. :lol: If Kobe wasnt a snitch, and Shaq wasnt a lazy mfer....that would have been the absolute best 1-2 tandem all time bar none.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol: Well Shaq has admitted this on TV many a time already, but you know deep down hes only saying this shit. :lol: If Kobe wasnt a snitch, and Shaq wasnt a lazy mfer....that would have been the absolute best 1-2 tandem all time bar none.

It amazes me how this gets forgotten about his legacy.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:25 am 

Cash on hand:

It amazes me how this gets forgotten about his legacy.

I think Kobe even later recognized he was wrong about that with Shaq when he played with Dwight. You can't do the things he did by being lazy.

Fuck with Magic said, he knows he is still the Goat. Magic made the game what it is today and was a winner his entire career. Still humble til this day. Never beefed with the Captain.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:07 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Magic was great, but rose coloured glasses. Kobe > Magic. There will be another Magic, hell there is, his name is Lebron. There will never be another Kobe. Harden is close, so is Westbrook. I fact if you fuse those 2, you get Kobe.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Magic was great, but rose coloured glasses. Kobe > Magic. There will be another Magic, hell there is, his name is Lebron. There will never be another Kobe. Harden is close, so is Westbrook. I fact if you fuse those 2, you get Kobe.

I have to disagree with most of that. LeBron isn't Magic and there will never be a guy like that. Magic's credentials are way off the norm.
Won a title and Finals MVP in his rookie year, wow!
Champion on every level, HS, college, NBA and international. Even the globetrotters, lol. But always a winner, he made the playoffs every year. 9 NBA finals in 12 years winning 5 of them. He has the all time assist average for seasons and playoffs. Won all his titles against championship teams the 76ers, Celtics and Pistons. There was no easy road during his time like Orlando, New Jersey, Indiana, and the Philly team Kobe faced. He beat legendary teams. Top it off with 3 MVPs and 3 Finals MVPs. The best winner since Bill Russell, Magic pretty much spoiled Lakers fans for over a decade. Barring a few untimely injuries and an HIV forced retirement I truly think he'd have 7 or 8 rings. The best point guard ever and should be atleast in the top 3 players of all time. Kobe is a top ten caliber player.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Kobe was chasing Jordan, but Jordan was chasing Magic and he had to wait to get him at the end.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:53 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Kobe was chasing Jordan, but Jordan was chasing Magic and he had to wait to get him at the end.

Jordan wasnt chasing magic. Jordan already put it on magic and the lakers in the playoffs. And no one prior to Jordans initial retirement had Magic over Jordan, never mind waiting for any end.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jordan wasnt chasing magic. Jordan already put it on magic and the lakers in the playoffs. And no one prior to Jordans initial retirement had Magic over Jordan, never mind waiting for any end.

Yes in number of titles. Jordan won his 1st against and Magic already had his 5. Magic came to the league only 5 years before MJ. Of course people move on with the next thing and easily forget the past. The same is being done with LeBron. Soon as Kobe began to slow down came the belief that LeBron is better all time than him and LeBron is better than Jordan too to this generation. Same happened with Jabbar surpassing Wilt. I for one don't follow the popularity vote that changes with every new hype that comes along.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:29 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yes in number of titles. Jordan won his 1st against and Magic already had his 5. Magic came to the league only 5 years before MJ. Of course people move on with the next thing and easily forget the past. The same is being done with LeBron. Soon as Kobe began to slow down came the belief that LeBron is better all time than him and LeBron is better than Jordan too to this generation. Same happened with Jabbar surpassing Wilt. I for one don't follow the popularity vote that changes with every new hype that comes along.

The popular vote wasnt convinced because Jordan was the newer fresher thing. They were convinced by the fact that he was annihilating every single opponent in his path, in a manner that really hasnt been duplicated since. So bravo that you dont follow the popularity vote, but doing so doesnt make you right, especially in this case. Heck, you're a rockets fan, and the rockets brass love advanced metrics. Advanced metrics put the Magic Johnson Michael Jordan comparison that you are making to sleep. So thats quantity and quality in Jordans favor. Jordan wasnt chasing Magic to the extent that you're citing bruh.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

The popular vote wasnt convinced because Jordan was the newer fresher thing. They were convinced by the fact that he was annihilating every single opponent in his path, in a manner that really hasnt been duplicated since. So bravo that you dont follow the popularity vote, but doing so doesnt make you right, especially in this case. Heck, you're a rockets fan, and the rockets brass love advanced metrics. Advanced metrics put the Magic Johnson Michael Jordan comparison that you are making to sleep. So thats quantity and quality in Jordans favor. Jordan wasnt chasing magic bruh.

Popularity do persuade most opinions. Wilt dominated scoring before Jordan and better. But he was chasing Bill for wins not individual stats. Jordan didn't win until the Celtics, Lakers and Pistons were done. Magic won against them and the 76ers another championship team. Jordan only beat one championship team an old one at that. Phoenix, Seattle and Utah weren't great. Portland was legit but Jordan>Drexler played out on that one. Timing is what helped Jordan dominate the 2nd half of his career. Magic did the same earlier against better comp hands down. Other than Russell, who didn't have much comp, Magic and Bird were the only ones to win early and often.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jordan is the best single talent ever, but Magic is the best team player ever. Its like apples to oranges. Wish his career wasn't shortened but he did enoigh in 12 years that hasn't been done since.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:27 am 

Cash on hand:

Fuck Kobe.

All this fanfare, only because the Lakers are so shitty, they need something to get people to come out.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:40 am 

Cash on hand:

Fuck Kobe.

All this fanfare, only because the Lakers are so shitty, they need something to get people to come out.

:kopfpatsch: :kopfpatsch: :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:02 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Austin_3:16 wrote:
Fuck Kobe.

:kopfpatsch: :kopfpatsch: :kopfpatsch:

Yea, and then we have irrational haters like these.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

2 numbers retired by the most prestigious NBA franchise. Legend.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Wasn't sure where to post this, so here is as good as any, but did you see Snoop went all in on Gayle King for asking Lisa Leslie about the rape shit?

Post Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

idk im kinda torn. i get the having respect for the family thing and its true, but ive also never been a fan of sweeping certain shit under the rug like it never happened. like if you were to write a book about Kobe, you have to mention the legal issues. you have to mention how many teammates hated playing with him. life is about everything, good and bad.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:12 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Naw fuck those people. Kobe just fuckin died in a blazing inferno with his daughter in his arms, and they wanna bring up shit that they didnt wanna revisit while he was here? Fuck them! Yall didnt give a fuck while he was here when the word was this girl had multiple mans pubes in her underwear and didnt fight the result of shit herself, and many years later is nowhere to be found,and hasnt herself said shit in the aftermath of the death...even with metoo at its all time high point in power..........but you wanna say that shit now???

Fuck Gayle King...I heard Oprah sobbing about how shes not doing well...how she's all mentally shook up because of death threats and such. Good. Fuck her. I hope that bitch never earns another cent from media. Fuckin Cunt!

Post Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I was with snoop, until he ended his shit with "and free Bill Cosby too" LMAO

Board index » General Sports Discussion