Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post subject: Rant
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:10 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
I guess I feel this way now because im getting older and have a different perspective and more appreciation for players actually playing hard, whether the results are there or not. I always appreciate hard play, hustle, etc. Its how I can get up for my Jets and there 3-12 record and going down to and whipping Miami in a meaningless game, because they played hard all year long despite terrible results. Anyway, im at the point where I don't even enjoy dunk/facials anymore, because announcers and analysts go out of their way to embarrass and belittle players getting dunked on as much as they are celebrating the dunker's great play. There is one thing every defender who has ever gotten dunked on has in common; they played defense, they tried hard to block the shot, and for that they get embarrassed and belittled from over joyed grown men analysts. Yet when Lebron or Durant go down the lane and a defender just looks at them and doesn't bother to play defense for the fear of getting dunked on, hardly anyone mentions the pathetic decision to not play defense. Fuck those little shit talking fags, go ahead Timofey Mozgov, keep getting dunked on, keep playing hard, great trade for the Cavs. Maybe im just getting old.

Post subject: Re: Rant
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:29 am 

Cash on hand:

+1

Post Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:10 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Meh. It is what it is. You can thank sports center and all these other highlight related shows.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

lol. I had a few shots before bed last night, watched Sportscenter, and got upset. im right though.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:00 am 

Cash on hand:

I thought this was gonna be some revolutionary shit bro, you talking about facials, pause. :lol:

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:53 am 

Cash on hand:

when the fuck did every sports fan become an accountant?? I swear you cant have a sports discussion without money being at the forefront of anyone's point. ''Yo what you think of Revis to the Jets?'' Na they overpaid, bad move.'' ''What you think of Jimmy Graham?'' Great salary cap move. ''What you think of Manny v Floyd?'' I cant believe Manny got as much as 40%. Shut the fuck up. Shit's mad annoying. Motherfuckers don't even know the intricacies of any deals, not that they should be more worried about that than anything else, like, how the motherfucker fits into the team and makes them completely better on the field. Shut the fuck up with your fake accountant ass, leave that shit to the team to worry about, and kick it like its 1998 and worry about the actual product of the sport. No offense to anyone, but 95% of people born after 1986 are fucking annoying.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:03 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

exacto fuckin right on. I can't stand the $ talk anymore. wtf
pennywise mother fuickers talkin about millions like they know why other men who get paid great sums do what they do....life is a bitch and life outside sport kills players more than the game. THe millions fuck people up too and don't cover up character flaws and previous habits from where they came or stop where and athlete is going. Its all preversion

Post Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: Puerto RicoPuerto Rico
when the fuck did every sports fan become an accountant?? I swear you cant have a sports discussion without money being at the forefront of anyone's point. ''Yo what you think of Revis to the Jets?'' Na they overpaid, bad move.'' ''What you think of Jimmy Graham?'' Great salary cap move. ''What you think of Manny v Floyd?'' I cant believe Manny got as much as 40%. Shut the fuck up. Shit's mad annoying. Motherfuckers don't even know the intricacies of any deals, not that they should be more worried about that than anything else, like, how the motherfucker fits into the team and makes them completely better on the field. Shut the fuck up with your fake accountant ass, leave that shit to the team to worry about, and kick it like its 1998 and worry about the actual product of the sport. No offense to anyone, but 95% of people born after 1986 are fucking annoying.

Now this is a good rant. :lol:

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

LOL. In the NFL it's unavoidable, and it HAS to be part of the discussion. It's the only sport with a hard salary cap that you don;t need a fucking PHD to understand. The cap is the cap, and that's it. No spending over it. So the notion of over/underpaid in relation to your team, and team building, is an important part of the discussion of any transaction. If it was the non salary cap ere i wouldn't give a shit what the Jets gave Revis. But because it impacts the whole team, and other moves the team wants to make, it's interesting. But for me it stops at the NFL.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:30 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica

Ahahaha, man is angry!!

Post Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

LOL. In the NFL it's unavoidable, and it HAS to be part of the discussion. It's the only sport with a hard salary cap that you don;t need a fucking PHD to understand. The cap is the cap, and that's it. No spending over it. So the notion of over/underpaid in relation to your team, and team building, is an important part of the discussion of any transaction. If it was the non salary cap ere i wouldn't give a shit what the Jets gave Revis. But because it impacts the whole team, and other moves the team wants to make, it's interesting. But for me it stops at the NFL.

But who are we to understand the financial status of each team? Clearly each team knows what and to whom to give large sums of money to without hurting the team itself. They don't just give contracts out blindly. We know a little of the financial status or cap of teams.We don't know the full details. So when it comes to giving out huge contracts we really cant complain. Just be grateful that we have or get such players like Revis or Graham. or who ever else they can land.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

But who are we to understand the financial status of each team? Clearly each team knows what and to whom to give large sums of money to without hurting the team itself. They don't just give contracts out blindly. We know a little of the financial status or cap of teams.We don't know the full details. So when it comes to giving out huge contracts we really cant complain. Just be grateful that we have or get such players like Revis or Graham. or who ever else they can land.

Oh really? Look at the saints who are in salary cap hell because breeze is making almost 30 million against the cap. A few years ago the jets had to sell off the whole team because of the shitty contracts they gave. It's what's great about that league, is that team building, adn cap management is just as important for the long term success of your team as how your player play.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Oh really? Look at the saints who are in salary cap hell because breeze is making almost 30 million against the cap. A few years ago the jets had to sell off the whole team because of the shitty contracts they gave. It's what's great about that league, is that team building, adn cap management is just as important for the long term success of your team as how your player play.

They can always restructure contracts. Why it hasn't happened with Brees is a mystery. Every team does it and most players agree to it to better the team.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

E90, financials obviously have a place in discussion, im talking about people who use strict financial jibber jabber to define whats a good move or not, and like I said, most of the time we don't know about the intricacies of the deal. A lot of people aren't aware that the Jets really have only wholly committed themselves to Revis and his huge deal for just 2 years, and after that its basically a year by year deal wit no huge salary cap ramifications. But like I said, when I ask what you (not you specifically) think of the deal, im interested in on the field talk, not your fake ass Business 101 learnings from Community College.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

and if you're gonna get into financials, have a fucking clue what you're talking about. The Jets HAVE TO spend money, league mandated to keep up with the cap, and they were grossly under it prior to free agency. So overpaying the best CB in the game to turn a weakness into a strength while weakening NE, because the NFL is forcing you to spend anyway, is a fucking genius move, and even with all the wild spending the Jets still have a decent amount of money under the cap and are well positioned to wrap up Wilkerson long term in the near future. Motherfuckers don't know shit about nothing.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

and if you're gonna get into financials, have a fucking clue what you're talking about. The Jets HAVE TO spend money, league mandated to keep up with the cap, and they were grossly under it prior to free agency. So overpaying the best CB in the game to turn a weakness into a strength while weakening NE, because the NFL is forcing you to spend anyway, is a fucking genius move, and even with all the wild spending the Jets still have a decent amount of money under the cap and are well positioned to wrap up Wilkerson long term in the near future. Motherfuckers don't know shit about nothing.

LMAO!!! won;t see me sruging. Jets have had a phenomenal off season. But it comes after they origianlly fucked themselves a few years ago.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Im not an Iggy fan, as far as her music goes. Iggy is probably the most hated on and despised person in hip hop right now, and its all because she is perceived as a white woman trying to be black, because of her fake hip hop accent. Some writer even made an article prior to the Grammy's as to why it was imperative that Iggy NOT win for best hip hop or whatever. The backlash she receives makes me sick and people need to shut the fuck up, leave her alone, and stop being fucking hypocrites. Hip Hop has been all about lies since its fucking beginning. Rappers lie, purposely and also to mislead. You cant be a rapper if you cant lie. When Pac was preaching about treating women proper, then smacking bitches up the next week: fucking lie. Biggie acting like he's god's gift to women: fucking lie. Eminem making a song about killing his wife and having his new born daughter as his accomplice: fucking lie. Jadakiss wearing and rapping about jewelry that he didn't even own and ended up getting sued for because he didn't return the jewelry back on time: fucking lies. I sell drugs i'll fucking kill you i'll rape your mother: lies lies fucking lies. And we love it because that's hip hop. But Iggy comes along and doesn't lie with her lyrics but instead lies with her accent, lies in the way she sounds in telling her stories. Lies because its beneficial to her bottom line, lies for entertainment purposes, like every other rapper I mentioned. That's her way of lying, and because of it she's hip hop's publicly enemy number one. FUCK YOU.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:52 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol: Shit, I thought this was just your sports rant, not all topics.

I dont like Iggy either, but my dislike is more for any over social rappers, twitter...internet baby rappers. Not my cup of tea, so theres my hate. But you're dead right in your commentary about all these people throwing shade at her. Niggaz been lying for decades, white girl do it now and its a problem.

It's whatever I guess. I aint heard one song from the bitch that I thought was hot, that goes for Nikki too, flash in the pan ass female rappers. Too young for my ears.

Props to swaggy for stickin dick to her, someone might as well be stickin her famous ass, might as well be him. She aint special, but i'd wear that puss out, easy work.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

I think she's sexy as hell. Ive always loved that phat Casper colored ass. She definitely got it.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:43 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

agreed man, AGREED!!

Post Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

....and to boot she's got an Australian accent. wtf.
damn sexy girl who might be fake as it gets but I look at this shit as spoof anyway.
Fucking joke is on people who buy into the image that is fake...
What pisses people off people like Minaj and the like is they like to think the image should be real...
I got to laugh at it....
This shit goes deep with me...what like? white high class bitches should be getting pissed that black girls are straighten their hair dying it blonde.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:32 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

V wrote:
....and to boot she's got an Australian accent. wtf.
damn sexy girl who might be fake as it gets but I look at this shit as spoof anyway.
Fucking joke is on people who buy into the image that is fake...
What pisses people off people like Minaj and the like is they like to think the image should be real...
I got to laugh at it....
This shit goes deep with me...what like? white high class bitches should be getting pissed that black girls are straighten their hair dying it blonde.

aye

Post Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

''Put that shit away, IGGY!''
''You gon' blow that rape whistle on ME!''

:lol:

Post Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

you know whats a fucking pandemic right now??

Bad driving. and the shit is full on spread out. motherfuckers need to quarantine and stay the fuck home and off the roads.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:02 am 

Cash on hand:

You ain't never said a better truth. In three months I got run off the road, then got a new whip and got rear ended just a week after.
The paranoia I have now is worse than ever, I try not to even pass another car on the highway because all of a sudden people are just switching lanes without even looking, you would think with all these sensors man people would be doing better, but it's almost like the extra features have made people fu king worse drivers. It's worse than ever right now.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Board index » General Sports Discussion