Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
all 3 in legit fights, though I think Browne steamrolls Werdum. I really hope Tate wins, she needs to. Tavares/Romero is intriguing as hell. Cerrone is probably going to lose, but its always exciting with him. Also looking forward to seeing this Khabib guy on the prelims. Undefeated and lots of hype around him. Was mentioned in a possible fight with Melendez prior to Melendez signing his new deal with UFC. What you think, bonea??

Post Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

On Fox?!

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Travis Browne got his fucking ass whipped. never expected that from Werdum, never seen him fight like that. him and Cain can be interesting.

I think Tate's tits looked bigger than ive ever seen them. im not sure, nice to see her give Liz the business too, good win.

Yoel Romero is the truth. to bad he's 36 yrs old. couple more good wins and he's coming for Weidman. id like to see him kick Belforts ass.

and Khabib aint nothing special. Gil would've whipped his ass.

Post Posted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: GeorgiaGeorgia
all 3 in legit fights, though I think Browne steamrolls Werdum. I really hope Tate wins, she needs to. Tavares/Romero is intriguing as hell. Cerrone is probably going to lose, but its always exciting with him. Also looking forward to seeing this Khabib guy on the prelims. Undefeated and lots of hype around him. Was mentioned in a possible fight with Melendez prior to Melendez signing his new deal with UFC. What you think, bonea??

Sorry about that King, I have been as busy as the one legged man at the ass kicking contest.

I was thinking Browne destroyers Werdum as well.

I was thinking Cerrone vs Barboza was going to rule. Cerrone isone of my favorites, so, blinded as I am, I was thinking he would win. Barboza is good though. Barboza came to fight and the stiff jab was his undoing.

Board index » General Sports Discussion