Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:17 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
We aint gonna talk about mr felony huh?

We not gonna talk about him attempting to steal money from a poor state that dont even got drinking water huh?

We aint gonna talk about how this negga wanted to take that money and make a pish posh sports facility in his name huh?

We aint gonna talk about how the media got talks for all kinda brothas or even half brothas when the cause is about justice, but turn a blind eye at Brett Favre engaging in law breaking huh?

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

Man get that tired act outta here lol

Everybody talking bout brett favre too.

But i cant believe how many lames ( not you) bring up brett favre while talking about Udoka .

Its like when i get one of my kids in trouble and they bring up some shit one of their siblings did.

Anyway when Clinton portis and those other brothas got busted for that fraud scheme the media didn't give AF about that and I didn't hear you riding on them lol

Aaib Talib and his bro lilled a black man, father and coach and nobody saying shit about that.

But go head....do yo race baiting.... :roll: :rofl:

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:32 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Man get that tired act outta here lol

Everybody talking bout brett favre too.

But i cant believe how many lames ( not you) bring up brett favre while talking about Udoka .

Its like when i get one of my kids in trouble and they bring up some shit one of their siblings did.

Anyway when Clinton portis and those other brothas got busted for that fraud scheme the media didn't give AF about that and I didn't hear you riding on them lol

Aaib Talib and his bro lilled a black man, father and coach and nobody saying shit about that.

But go head....do yo race baiting.... :roll: :rofl:

Them defrauding the NFL???? Nah, I didnt say shit because I was very much supporting them defrauding that muthafucka!!!!

That's really not comparable to defrauding the money out of state that doesnt even have clean drinking water, a high percentage black population at that, which is a pattern in america, after all, they fix the drinking water in flint michigan yet??????

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:38 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I aint hear shit about Aqib though, that's definitely a different thing.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:40 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

But even that Ice, Aqib aint shoot nobody. His brother did. and he stepped aside. Brett Favre is front an center in lead on some shit. Stephen A on the espn side, Skip and Shannon on the other all three saying how the fuck is this not being talked about more because they seen other mans get COOKED on the 24/7 cycle, and you wanna tell me aint nothin?

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

They defrauded from other down and out less fortunate players that need that money.

Brett favre aint shit but we all know the welfare system is a crutch and many people just rely on that shit their whole lives. It really needs adjusting, abolishing or people should only be able to go to the well so often.

I know too many bitches making babies, different or no fathers around, getting food stamps, welfare, low income housing.

Then the welfare muhfuckas come for the fathers and kill em with child support. So personally fuck the welfare system i would defraud them rotten muhfuckas too.

It helps takes away family, fatherhood, structure. Bitches figure they don't need a man and just will take their asses there.

It keeps black and brown people down IMO. It needs some restructuring

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:49 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

They defrauded from other down and out less fortunate players that need that money.

Brett favre aint shit but we all know the welfare system is a crutch and many people just rely on that shit their whole lives. It really needs adjusting, abolishing or people should only be able to go to the well so often.

I know too many bitches making babies, different or no fathers around, getting food stamps, welfare, low income housing.

Then the welfare muhfuckas come for the fathers and kill em with child support. So personally fuck the welfare system i would defraud them rotten muhfuckas too.

It helps takes away family, fatherhood, structure. Bitches figure they don't need a man and just will take their asses there.

You here talking about welfare systems, and some other shit, and I'm talking about state funds being misappropriated while drinking water is flat out unsafe to drink. I'm not talking about welfare bruh, and even if I was, Favre taking that money to make a pish posh facility for well off folks.

Dont construct a strawman my G. This aint a welfare problem, at all. This is a governance problem in addition to a public federal level state fraud problem that Favre is walking point on along with a crooked politician, not a private entity with a sub program that he defrauded while being a part of.

What did Mike Vick get cooked for? It wasnt the dogs, it was gambling across state lines, a federal wrap. Remember that. But next someone gonna tell me some dead dogs and gambling money is more valuable and important than clean drinking water for a state and state funds getting outright stolen.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

But Aaib wasn't spoken of AT ALL on Espn lol. That shit was crazy to me.

Instead they ran with that BYU bitch, who is the new Jussie Smollett. Stephen A misinformed ass just spreading shit without any facts and then BYU comes out and says there is not one single drop of evidence that shit was true! I meant to ask your opinion on that.

If you aint know, a Duke volleyball player, who grandma is into politics, reported she was called the N- word for two hours straight during her game at BYU. There is video of black players and students in the crowd having a good time. There is not one piece of video, or sound of any sort of drama. You think all those basketball players and other black folks and even some white folks would let that shit ride for two hours straight?!! Lmao the story sounded bogus and BYU confirmed it.

But nowadays people see that they can get worshipped, propped up, attention and benedita from that type of bitch ass shit

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

You here talking about welfare systems, and some other shit, and I'm talking about state funds being misappropriated while drinking water is flat out unsafe to drink. I'm not talking about welfare bruh, and even if I was, Favre taking that money to make a pish posh facility for well off folks.

Dont construct a strawman my G. This aint a welfare problem, at all. This is a governance problem in addition to a public federal level state fraud problem that Favre is walking point on along with a crooked politician, not a private entity with a sub program that he defrauded while being a part of.

What did Mike Vick get cooked for? It wasnt the dogs, it was gambling across state lines, a federal wrap. Remember that. But next someone gonna tell me some dead dogs and gambling money is more valuable and important than clean drinking water for a state and state funds getting outright stolen.

Brett favre aint got shit to do with no water lol and like I said as I know the story it was Welfare money they were defrauding from.

But remember alot of MFs look at the welfare system like let those MFs go get a job. Not saying that's right or what's happening here, just saying.

But the fact is there is more poor whites in Mississippi on welfare than black most likely, or just as many.

Brett favre is wrong. If getting back to the original topic tho, maybe cause he old AF and not relevant . If it were Brady or someone more recent and relevant maybe it would be even bigger. But i say its big enough cause my momma asked me about it ans she dont know shit about football.

Real talk tho, thousands of people defraud government funds it aint the biggest news. A coach getting fired for fucking is unprecedented and more of the soap opera variety, especially when his girl is Nia long and a celebrity

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
How you know all the specifics if nobody talking about it?? Skip and Shannon talking about people not talking about it.

:hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:30 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

But Aaib wasn't spoken of AT ALL on Espn lol. That shit was crazy to me.

Instead they ran with that BYU bitch, who is the new Jussie Smollett. Stephen A misinformed ass just spreading shit without any facts and then BYU comes out and says there is not one single drop of evidence that shit was true! I meant to ask your opinion on that.

If you aint know, a Duke volleyball player, who grandma is into politics, reported she was called the N- word for two hours straight during her game at BYU. There is video of black players and students in the crowd having a good time. There is not one piece of video, or sound of any sort of drama. You think all those basketball players and other black folks and even some white folks would let that shit ride for two hours straight?!! Lmao the story sounded bogus and BYU confirmed it.

But nowadays people see that they can get worshipped, propped up, attention and benedita from that type of bitch ass shit

I aint hear shit about that either :hearty-laugh: But you know me well enough that I woulda made a sensible call on that because I nipped that Jussie shit immediately before the media did Lmao. I was in Chicago in that same neighbourhood sometime before that talmbout white racists ran up on him in 3 am in the freezing ass cold :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: with a noose :hearty-laugh: that faggot :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:32 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

If Aqib was the one who had the gun, they would. He just had the misfortune of having a bad sibling man, he can't be blamed for that. Now if it come out that he hiding guns and and moving bodies or some other shit, diff story man, diff story. I am going to look into that one though, hell i jus found out he got the same bday as my father.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:40 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Bruh, I just looked into the Talib thing, he aint got nothin to do with it, his brother was coaching the opposing team, and his brother shot the man, his brother turned himself in. Aqib started the brawl apparently which isnt anything new because everybody who know that nigga on the field Aqib has always been a notorious hot head. He's the one who elected to step away from his position with the network too, probably need to go get his ass some councelling or something. But to talk about putting him front an center ahead an actual law breaker like Brett Favre is crazy bruh. Udoka shouldn't even be ahead of favre. Udoka aint goin to jail, if Favre dont....the laws dont have meaning.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Aqib cheddar bob'd and Plaxico'd himself a few years ago. And he was at the scene, incited the brawl that led to the killing, clearly had something to do with it lmao. He on video haha. So he aint guilt-free.

It just aint no racism so it aint a "story". Also these networks are really scared to come for black people in any instance, even if they wrong. Walking on eggshells and not holding any accountability. I havent seen First Take or Stephen A come clean about the BYU Jussie. Shit is pathetic man.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:19 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Aqib cheddar bob'd and Plaxico'd himself a few years ago. And he was at the scene, incited the brawl that led to the killing, clearly had something to do with it lmao. He on video haha. So he aint guilt-free.

It just aint no racism so it aint a "story". Also these networks are really scared to come for black people in any instance, even if they wrong. Walking on eggshells and not holding any accountability. I havent seen First Take or Stephen A come clean about the BYU Jussie. Shit is pathetic man.

Well I'll tell you that much you're right about the fact that it's black on black so they don't give a fuck much about that.

But ya dont tell me the networks worried about coming for black people when they been coming for Udoka for fuckin the help while not being married lol all week while not going after Favre the fraud and thief. :hearty-laugh:

BYU Jussie do need a light up, I'll give that, but who the fuck is this person, a nobody, that's barely worthy of a segment, black or white.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

She was worth a segment when she cried wolf over alleged racism. Now that shit unfounded aint no story. Shit is lame bro. Just firing up the dummies and sheep of the world.

They not really coming for Udoka. They just reporting and at first all they were saying was if he were white and how many white execs do this and ate the Celtics wrong and blah blah.

Im disgusted by how weak society is. This what happens when you let gays and women run shit. Illogical emotional responses and takes

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
She was worth a segment when she cried wolf over alleged racism

EXACTLY.

Just more convenient inconsistencies. :hearty-laugh:

Board index » General Sports Discussion