Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

This was good. Jason Whitlock goes in on Randy Moss lmao for crying over the Jon Gruden email on national TV. And then does a dam good job breaking down and defending Jon Gruden. Brought up the Chappelle shit too. Got a subscribe out of me. Whitlock got heat for the Woke, the LGTBQ, called Roger Gooddell the worst commissioner in all of sports lol.

Roasted Moss as a black man looking like a bitch on TV over an email 10 years ago, all type of shit. To where Moss threatened to fight him "onsite" lol. Good shit

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Ice ill listen but that is an hour and 10 long. Any way you can tell me where to start at least?

Post Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Plus I love Randy. He better bring it bc Moss is one of my all time favs.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

Plus I love Randy. He better bring it bc Moss is one of my all time favs.

The first 10, 20 minutes pretty much. For Randy, the rest for Gruden and Kyrie. But its good.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:33 am 

Cash on hand:

This is even better. The initial one that starts it all. Dam he tears Randy's ass up in this. Calls him "Randi" and "Miranda" lmao and said Rex Ryan shoulda slapped the shit outta him. Roasted Ryan Clark too. Im interested in Jermz and Aneeds opinion. Because his main point is black masculinity. Ryan clark and randy moss both cried on TV supposedly about racism, but man this dude got some great points.

And waay deeper than that. I know its 40 mins but shit he went in. I wouldn't share it if it wasn't worth it.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:56 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I can't listen to coon ass whitlock for an hour man. Sorry. But I am rather fed up of black men engaging in emotional outbursts for whitey. I highly doubt I'd ride for Whitlocks take beyond that, whitlock is notorious for being one of those pull yourself by your bootstraps coon ass negros who doesn't think racism is a thing fucking over black folks. He gonna have to shorten his bullshit to 5 minutes if imma listen.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:23 am 

Cash on hand:

Jermzhi wrote:
I can't listen to coon ass whitlock for an hour man. Sorry. But I am rather fed up of black men engaging in emotional outbursts for whitey. I highly doubt I'd ride for Whitlocks take beyond that, whitlock is notorious for being one of those pull yourself by your bootstraps coon ass negros who doesn't think racism is a thing fucking over black folks. He gonna have to shorten his bullshit to 5 minutes if imma listen.

Well you should check it out. He bold AF for this, it caught me off guard. It's actually pretty funny how disrespectful he is and its no wonder Randy moss wants to kick his ass. But he makes a good argument. He also breaks down the woke and LGTBT and some cancel culture shit i think you would agree with

Post Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:33 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermzhi wrote:

Well you should check it out. He bold AF for this, it caught me off guard. It's actually pretty funny how disrespectful he is and its no wonder Randy moss wants to kick his ass. But he makes a good argument. He also breaks down the woke and LGTBT and some cancel culture shit i think you would agree with

Ya you know i dont give a fuck about woke LGBTQRST and all that other cancel shit. But being a coach and talkin all that shit and it sees the light of day, you gotta go. Gruden should have kept his fuckin mouth shut and he paid for not doing so and that's all there is too it. Say whatever you feel, but dont think you should be protected from the backlash.

As for Whitlock and moss, I just dont fall on either side of these 2 brothas going at each other for the betterment of the white mans pockets. It's off code behavior from Whitlock who is always going to say something is less of a deal than it actually is, which i have no doubt he's saying about the whole thing with Gruden, which is nothing new. But Randy degrading his own self with emotional outbursts on tv, for disney, is also some off code shit to be honest. it's all just gross and I'm over it man. Self respecting Black folks aint tryna tune in to either one.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:02 am 

Cash on hand:

I get it.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:14 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

In the end Gruden got fired simply because his past actions made him a huge distraction, and you cant have that in a head coach, and the raiders saw an opportunity to unload that HUGE asss contract and took it :lol: The raiders better off without him.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:49 am 

Cash on hand:

In the end Gruden got fired simply because his past actions made him a huge distraction, and you cant have that in a head coach, and the raiders saw an opportunity to unload that HUGE asss contract and took it :lol: The raiders better off without him.

Well i think Gooddell pretty much told the Raiders you do it or I do it. But one of whitlocks points was Durant went in on michael rapaport and called him all kinds of faggots and shit , and was simply fined lol and thought something similar should have happened to Jon gruden.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:12 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Well i think Gooddell pretty much told the Raiders you do it or I do it. But one of whitlocks points was Durant went in on michael rapaport and called him all kinds of faggots and shit , and was simply fined lol and thought something similar should have happened to Jon gruden.

That's not a good comparison. Not in quality or quantity.

First off, Durant is a player, not a coach, so the standard is much different between what a player can get away with and what a coach can, and the general level of expected conduct.

Second, the content was wildly different. Durant called Rappaport (a non league entity) a fag. Gruden was disparaging homosexuals in general, in addition to taking shots at women, black folks and specific league personas...and said all this TO league persons. I mean he talked shit about the commissioner of the fucking league ffs. ( I would think you'd be sensitive to that topic...Commissioner Ice :cool: but I digress. I dont want my team getting locked out :lol: :lol: jks)
It would be an argument if Durant went that deep, but he didnt even come close to that.

Third, there is a vast different in quantity. Durant broke out into one conversation and said what he said, it was a oner. Gruden was a sustained barrage that spanned years and took target ad a wide range of ppl. It shows a pattern of long sustained disrespect.

The fact that Whitlock makes his point means he dismisses the relevant shit I just wrote, which means he's just cooning for whitey with his point, and trying to drag in a black man, Kevin Durant, in an attempt to validate his false equivalence.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
just based off Jermz assessment, i aint finna listen to this dark skinned cracker ass cracka.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
just based off Jermz assessment, i aint finna listen to this dark skinned cracker ass cracka.

das racist

Post Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jermz trippin lol Gruden basically got mee too'd, just like the Cos, who he went to bat for, but wont entertain any opinion on Gruden lol.

Regardless of who he is or was, my point is its a great, well spoken entertaining take. Cause i aint know shit about Whitlock, except for the fact he was excellently roasted by Big Baller Brand CEO Lavar Ball .

Post Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:42 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Listen man fun is fun jokes is jokes...and what Gruden said is hilarious....and he shouldnt have apologized. He should have just went home and started his own raw talk show. But all that happened was on him....no one else. Nobody made him say think or feel any of that shit. So come off you and whitelock tryna blame everyonr else here but Gruden lol

Post Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Lol nah I aint blaming everyone else, and neither is whitlock. If you watched it you could see for yourself. But you are basically saying you agree with cancel culture. Should Gruden not have had a chance to apologize for the gay shit like he was given for the black shit, like you said? You agree with cancel culture? Shit was years ago in emails lol not saying he should have been but I definitely think it's debatable

Post Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:16 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Icecold323 wrote:
Lol nah I aint blaming everyone else, and neither is whitlock. If you watched it you could see for yourself. But you are basically saying you agree with cancel culture. Should Gruden not have had a chance to apologize for the gay shit like he was given for the black shit, like you said? You agree with cancel culture? Shit was years ago in emails lol not saying he should have been but I definitely think it's debatable

No. Theres some shit where transgressions are just too far. Like dude who used to own the clippers. These things are a privilege dog lol not a right, and they are subject to codes of conduct. Blacks, Gays, Women, the Commissioner, and the head of the union bruh. Fuck his apology. Dont matter how long ago it was. It was years ago, and it spanned years. And there was nothing in there to imply that it was just poor form jokes. It was him just being straight up virulent and toxic. Well. That shit had a price, and he paid it!

Post Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Icecold323 wrote:

No. Theres some shit where transgressions are just too far. Like dude who used to own the clippers. These things are a privilege dog lol not a right, and they are subject to codes of conduct. Blacks, Gays, Women, the Commissioner, and the head of the union bruh. Fuck his apology. Dont matter how long ago it was. It was years ago, and it spanned years. And there was nothing in there to imply that it was just poor form jokes. It was him just being straight up virulent and toxic. Well. That shit had a price, and he paid it!

Lol well said. Can't say I disagree. But his take was hilarious.

He gave it to Molly querim and Jalen rose today lmao. Talked about random women on this sports shows and called ESPN " Estrogen Sports Programming Network" hahaha. Ima subscriber now dude is hilarious

Post Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:40 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Icecold323 wrote:

Lol well said. Can't say I disagree. But his take was hilarious.

He gave it to Molly querim and Jalen rose today lmao. Talked about random women on this sports shows and called ESPN " Estrogen Sports Programming Network" hahaha. Ima subscriber now dude is hilarious

ESPN is full of bitch ass neguses, ill not say otherwise, top to bottom, except for Max Kellerman and J Will.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:28 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I watched this and I have to admit he killed it.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

I watched this and I have to admit he killed it.

I'm telling you lol that shit was fire. Not saying I'm Team Whitlock, or a fucking right wing radical, which I dont think he is either. It's just a refreshing bold take on alot of the bullshit going on today. And he did it in an entertaining eloquent fashion. And then sometimes just flat out offensive as fuck and disrespectful lol. I didnt know he was this savage and comedic :lol: He mocks the shit outta people

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:07 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Someone else said this about Joh Gruden

#FUNFACT When Gruden took over the raiders they were the Blackest team in the NFL with over 63% Black team/staff. He's fired or traded regardless of skillset the majority of the Black players. His racist emails were between Washington exec Bruce Allen..

Junior Galette said Jon Gruden was Racist. So did Antonio Brown said something similar.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

Someone else said this about Joh Gruden

#FUNFACT When Gruden took over the raiders they were the Blackest team in the NFL with over 63% Black team/staff. He's fired or traded regardless of skillset the majority of the Black players. His racist emails were between Washington exec Bruce Allen..

Junior Galette said Jon Gruden was Racist. So did Antonio Brown said something similar.

If he fired or traded the majority of his black players, the Raiders would be 0-6 bro. I question your sources that you failed to cite :kopfpatsch: :lol: :lol: :lol: he sint never been publicly accused id being racist by anybody i ever heard. And I've heard/seen interviews from people who dont like him, like Keyshawn Johnson. Who just basically said he's an asshole who's fake and talks about people behind their backs

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

I have watched a few other videos of his I do not agree with. Like trying to big up Kyrie Irving for not taking the vaccine and in turn not playing. Simply because i feel Kyrie is a hoe, looking for any reason not to play basketball. Like he has shown before.

Also attacking the young girl Biles and calling her cowardly and shit.

Board index » General Sports Discussion