Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2577 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 104  Next
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Don't be scared. Only 10 teams. As BHO as possible. No fuckin canadians. Limited jamaicans. Points galore. Run the fuckin board up. 2 Superflex spots. Meaning you can start fuckin two QB's if you like. They run the league, why only one? Why should they sit on the bench. But i didnt forget about defense and other positions, point bonuses all around.

And oh yea, no trading and bullshit drama. No trades permitted. No trades to save your bitch asses. With only 10 teams, their will be more players on the wire. Especially with more QB's being rostered. A nice alternative to those who are loyal to Yahoo, and just to have two leagues going. Fuck with me, lets get it in...here is the link.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.co ... 6fe6f7fb5b

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Last edited by Icecold323 on Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Some of yall got the link already. And of course you dont have to start two QB's, its up to you. But its never been done in a BHO league, let's get it poppin.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
sounds cool.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

sounds cool.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
If there are no bullshit trades allowed, then how are you going to be competitive, Ice?

Post Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Increase the FAAB to like $10,000 or something. It doesn't have to be something crazy but $100 dollars isn't enough for playas like us, fam.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

If there are no bullshit trades allowed, then how are you going to be competitive, Ice?

Come find out lil' neega

Post Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Increase the FAAB to like $10,000 or something. It doesn't have to be something crazy but $100 dollars isn't enough for playas like us, fam.

I shall entertain that thought, especially since there is no trading fam

Post Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

gay golfers united :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: he comin for you jermz!!!

Post Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

gay golfers united :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: he comin for you jermz!!!

:shooting-two-guns: :shooting-two-guns: :shooting-two-guns: :shooting-two-guns:

Post Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

I joined man fuck it....
Let's get jermz Austin and ice and prime in
Get that old geezer vendetta i n :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

I trust that u can control this clown burrowz and lock his team if he does some gay shit again....
I bleed bho man and this is a brand new league so I can't pass this chance up to be the 1st winner of this league

Post Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:15 am 

Cash on hand:

Good shit Moe....I appreciate it....yea Prime, swords, Austin, Jermz, V, Swords bro and my boy sneaky would be 10.

But of course if 2 or 3 other BHO members step up than we could have all BHO.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I look forward to beating all of your punk asses.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Prime just said he will sign up. Also have verbal commitment from Jermz, so we moving along. That's half the league.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Just dont drop ur players wen ur trades get denied or vetoed like a lil bitch this time burrowZ :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Just play man dont cause any problems dont be a distraction

Post Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Just to be clear Moe, ain't no trading. We're not having none of that drama from before. To compensate, we are gonna have more free agent money, two less teams so more players available, 3 wrs spot, a flex spot and a superflex spot you can start a QB in. That should provide flexibility and play more players off of your bench or who you pick up off the wire. Something different to the BHO leagues of years past

Post Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Just dont drop ur players wen ur trades get denied or vetoed like a lil bitch this time burrowZ :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Just play man dont cause any problems dont be a distraction

Go sell some rugs you scrub. I tried being nice to you last season but I'm done with that shit. Back under my boot you go you infantile retard.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Just to be clear Moe, ain't no trading. We're not having none of that drama from before. To compensate, we are gonna have more free agent money, two less teams so more players available, 3 wrs spot, a flex spot and a superflex spot you can start a QB in. That should provide flexibility and play more players off of your bench or who you pick up off the wire. Something different to the BHO leagues of years past

I am not making a single suggestion about anything this season. Not sure I will be able to make that draft time though but I will make sure to pre-rank my players.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea i tried to keep it in line with drafts of years past, if people want it earlier or so we can always adjust. I know most of you are towards the east.

You normally autodraft every year anyway Burr, is it just something you prefer? Or you got bad Wifi? Stealing it from yo neighbors? And its shotty lol or you get nerves or what. Tell Big Ice

Post Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea i tried to keep it in line with drafts of years past, if people want it earlier or so we can always adjust. I know most of you are towards the east.

You normally autodraft every year anyway Burr, is it just something you prefer? Or you got bad Wifi? Stealing it from yo neighbors? And its shotty lol or you get nerves or what. Tell Big Ice

that is actually not true...I don't know how this rumor got started. I think I have only autodrafted MAYBE twice since we have been doing this since 2008.

But it's not that big of a deal. I do well because of how I run the wire and with the fact that there is no trading, you guys cannot cheat. :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
I will join but I vote for trading. How tf are we going to let faggot pussy shit eliminate one of our favorite aspects of FF?

Post Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

I will join but I vote for trading. How tf are we going to let faggot pussy shit eliminate one of our favorite aspects of FF?

Well I have never done a no trade league, opens up some new challenges wouldn't you say? And really most of the bullshit of years past was over trades. So lets see who can win it all with no dam trading. Just wire prowess and solid drafting.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada

its not up for voting. :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:02 am 

Cash on hand:

I'm fine with no trading I'm always up for something new....just play prime stop whining Jesus.
But the rules have to stay the same cuz it will effect how I draft

If I know for a fact theres no trading than I'll only draft 1 te and 1QB possibly cuz there will be no point cuz u canr stack ur roster and use guys as leverage for trade bait as I normally would

So we need to make this final now man....
Can't change the rules in week 4 or week 8
If u say no trading man thats wat it has to be period

Post Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:41 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I was pondering not joining, but if Moe is joining I can't hold out. But honestly, we should do away with one of the following:

Either scrap this 2 QB things, or reinstate trades. I'm down for 1 or the other, but both is over kill. This isn't some hissy fit do it or I'm out shit, not my style, simple a request.

I can understand the 2QB appeal though if the league ends up being a small one. But no trades? I dunno man, I guess its the best way to *ahem* protect league integrity from *ahem again* certain mans.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2577 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 104  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion