Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post subject: Marshwn Lynch
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Stays on the field during halftime instead of going to the locker room with his team. :lol: Shit like this is why it's so hard to have sustained success in that league. Some folks get a little taste of it, and shit goes to their heads. Seattle wins last year, and this year their locker room is shit.

Post subject: Re: Marshwn Lynch
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: Puerto RicoPuerto Rico
He is a prima donna. It's a shame cause he is one hell of a player. Seattle probably won't resign him. He needs that headache.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:57 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I dont think he's a primadona at all, I think everyone else is just butt hurt because a football player doesnt wanna get involved in all the hoopla and the bullshit. I've read all dude has had to say about seattle, his contract situation, and all it has been is the kind of words you expect from a stand up dude thats about the action and not about the talk.

I dont see him being a headache at all, it's simply the media trying to create a story.

Seattle losing aint on lynch or the locker room, teams get better, and they watch lots of tape when you're a winner, so it'll make things harder. Success is hard to sustain. Period.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

So Jermzhi, why stay out on the field during halftime when your team is in the locker room?

Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
fuck that, that motherfucker balled his ass off on the road against a top defense while Mr Over-rated threw for his customary under 200 yds while sucking ass in the clutch, and the defense got gashed by Jamal Charles all game long. I don't care if he spent his halftime playing chess with Andy Reid, he showed up and played great and kept those other sorry ass teammates in the game while they threw it away. And the 'Hawks organization wants him to carry them and run him into the ground yet they cant show their financial gratitude towards him.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:38 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Amen!

E907777 wrote:
So Jermzhi, why stay out on the field during halftime when your team is in the locker room?

Dude said he was tired. His coach said he said he was tired. The team made no deal about it. That was the media, looking for a story.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Let's tell it like it is, Lynch IS the Seattle Seahawks. I remember when teams were balking at him when he was pretty much done in Buffalo and not many wanted to give him a shot. Aaron Rodgers apparently begged Green Bay to bring him in but they passed. Can you imagine Lynch in that Green Bay offense right now? They'd be fucking unstoppable.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Let's tell it like it is, Lynch IS the Seattle Seahawks. I remember when teams were balking at him when he was pretty much done in Buffalo and not many wanted to give him a shot. Aaron Rodgers apparently begged Green Bay to bring him in but they passed. Can you imagine Lynch in that Green Bay offense right now? They'd be fucking unstoppable.

well said, and I absolutely remember the Aaron Rodgers story and him wanting Lynch in GB, and I believe it. Lynch is the face of Seattle, along with Sherman, but they are only treating Sherman as such. its fucked up.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:18 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Amen!

E907777 wrote:

Dude said he was tired. His coach said he said he was tired. The team made no deal about it. That was the media, looking for a story.

I gotta disagree. Carroll is trying to keep this fire under control, but dont give me this BS about being too tired to walk to the locker room/

Post Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:09 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Amen!

E907777 wrote:

I gotta disagree. Carroll is trying to keep this fire under control, but dont give me this BS about being too tired to walk to the locker room/

Ok. Well lets pretend for a second that you're right and it was just him being an asshole. What else do you have to go on to make your case? Because if all you have to paint a picture of Carroll trying to keep a fire under control, and the locker room being this big powder keg, is Lynch not going into a locker room during the half time of one game, then that's pretty weak man.

It actually speaks well to Carroll as a coach because he didnt overreact, and to the media he went to bat for Lynch right after, and Lynch didnt say anything about Carroll either. Simply said him and "Pete" dont chop it up like that because he's his head coach, not his position coach. Meaning Lynch adheres to the pecking order pretty much.

Lynch's only issues are with management, and hes not even doing anything to make it an issue, he's just saying he dont know what they are up to, so he dont know if hes gonna be a seahawk next year, and the press and some of yall are running wild with it.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This just in: GIants to offer Lynch huge contract he cant refuse during off season.

2015 Giants win in all. AGAIN.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia

well said, and I absolutely remember the Aaron Rodgers story and him wanting Lynch in GB, and I believe it. Lynch is the face of Seattle, along with Sherman, but they are only treating Sherman as such. its fucked up.

I really have no idea what it is in Seattle, but something is rubbing Lynch the wrong way there. But I ain't mad at him. He's a great player and he's hilarious. I've seen some hilarious video from him away from football over the years so he's not some anti-social weirdo like myself. If it weren't for him, they sure as shit wouldn't have won a Superbowl. That's not even debatable.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This just in: GIants to offer Lynch huge contract he cant refuse during off season.

2015 Giants win in all. AGAIN.

With who at qb? :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Amen!

E907777 wrote:

Ok. Well lets pretend for a second that you're right and it was just him being an asshole. What else do you have to go on to make your case? Because if all you have to paint a picture of Carroll trying to keep a fire under control, and the locker room being this big powder keg, is Lynch not going into a locker room during the half time of one game, then that's pretty weak man.

It actually speaks well to Carroll as a coach because he didnt overreact, and to the media he went to bat for Lynch right after, and Lynch didnt say anything about Carroll either. Simply said him and "Pete" dont chop it up like that because he's his head coach, not his position coach. Meaning Lynch adheres to the pecking order pretty much.

Lynch's only issues are with management, and hes not even doing anything to make it an issue, he's just saying he dont know what they are up to, so he dont know if hes gonna be a seahawk next year, and the press and some of yall are running wild with it.

Well all I can go on is the media reports. Do I know sometimes they are biased? Sure, but what else is a fan supposed to go on? I don;t give a shit that lynch doesn;t talk to the media. in fact, i find it refreshing. I also think he's a hell of a player and am glad the pats no longer have to play him 2x a year. But the rumors of him getting pissed over the harvin deal. The reports of him dividing the locker room by calling Wilson not black enough. Then add this not going to the locker room stuff. Smells like a fire to me.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

id have some sideways feelings about Wilson too if he was about to get stupidly and grossly over-paid while im being treated like shit as the teams clear MVP. Wilson is going to bank in part because of what Lynch has done and meant to that team, and he gets stiff dick while Wilson gets Aaron Rodgers money. Like I said, he's being treated fucked up.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

id have some sideways feelings about Wilson too if he was about to get stupidly and grossly over-paid while im being treated like shit as the teams clear MVP. Wilson is going to bank in part because of what Lynch has done and meant to that team, and he gets stiff dick while Wilson gets Aaron Rodgers money. Like I said, he's being treated fucked up.

How's that wilsons fault? How you gonna throw your team mate under the 'he's not back enough" bus because he's in line to get paid?

Post Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

im not saying anything is Wilson's fault and we don't know if that whole ''black enough'' story is true nor do I care if its true, its besides the point I was trying to make. Lynch is the MVP of that team and gets treated like shit while other players who aren't as valuable getting treated a lot better. Its no wonder Lynch is having issues and allegedly acting out because of it.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:39 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Wilson isn't a MVP type QB. He is more of a game manager in my eyes. But he is the QB. That's the bottom line. He is young and had plenty of years left in him. Lynch, as great as he is, plays a position that is short lived. He doing great now but whos to say he plays this great in 2 years? Hell, maybe he gets hurt this year and never be the same again. That's where I believe the Seattle brass is thinking. Pay your young QB who has won a ring and play it year to year with Lynch.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Board index » General Sports Discussion