Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 390 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: 2020 NFL Playoffs thread
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:27 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
obviously every playoff game is great and exciting, but man the AFC has 3 absolute HW matchups. all 6 teams with at least 11 wins, all capable of making a deep playoff run.

Colts at Bills- gotta go Buffalo, they're a fucking machine right now. Colts are solid everywhere but not great anywhere. they're gonna need Rivers, TY, the running game, or the D, to play above their heads and have a special game. absolutely can be done. but i like Buffalo 31-21.

Ravens at Titans- Ravens are hot, Titans D is just bad. but Tennessee has Baltimores number, flat out. this is a toss up. im gonna go Baltimore 30-26.

Browns at Steelers- not sure if Joe Haden is playing. Steelers almost beat a desperate Cleveland team with their B squad. Pittsburgh should win this game. im going Cleveland 19-17

Post Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:50 am 

Cash on hand:

the NFC isnt nearly as mesmerizing in this first rd but its still the playoffs and its still exciting. except for Chicago. im so upset they made it. they fucking stink and the Saints are gonna destroy them. not even gonna break that one down even a little.

TB at Washington- both defensive fronts have a chance to wreak havoc, and probably will. but where TB obviously wins this game is purely on offensive talent. Brady will be frustrated, throw tantrums, yell at his O line and demand better protection etc. but TB has the firepower to figure things out just enough, and Washington simply does not. TB 24-14.

Rams at Seattle- Rams O has completely gone in the gutter. Wilson looks like his old game managing but making big plays in the 4th qtr old school self. it'll be close cause its a division rivalry and the Rams D alwats plays Wilson tough. but similar to the previous game, 1 team has the offensive firepower to figure things out and the other doesnt. Seahawks 23-13.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

I'm really looking forward to Buffalo, I'd like to see how much damage they make.
I can't pick Baker over the Pitt Defense, I think Pitt roles on them..
A lot of good games for sure.. I also think Wash gonna put Brady on his ass a few times.. I think the Rams take out Seattle.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:32 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I'm going for the Bills across the board right now. Bills KC would be gold. But damn, the AFC is loaded man.

Buff over Indy
Tenn over Balt This one right here is my biggest question mark.
TB over Wash
Sea over LA
Pitt over Cle
NO over Chi

Post Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

yea Titans-Ravens is the biggest toss up. Ravens just flat out look like the better team. but Titans have spanked that ass the last 2 games including the playoffs last year. fuck it just for fun I'll rank all 6 games in terms of excitement and anticipation.

1. Ravens at Titans

2. Colts at Bills

3. Browns at Steelers

4. Bucs at Redskins

5. Rams at Seahawks

6. Cubs at Saints.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

I would have the #RiveraStrong FT and Bucs at #2. I sure as hell wouldnt mind an upset in that one.

Bills gonna whip Rivers and the Colts.

Pitt got Cle

Seahawks over Rams

Saints over da Bears

And the best game got to be Titans-Ravens like you said. Tough call. I luhh Lamar and King henry. Harbaugh is a HOF coach and i cant see him getting ousted again by the sane team doing the same shit. But everyone knows what the Titans are about and they still get it done. I’ll lean with Baltimore. Whoever has more rushing yards wins that one

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

i mean, you go into a game worrying about stopping the most dominant RB in the game, King Henry and his 2k yds rushing. then you get hit with a qb who has 33 tds to only 7 ints and a 107 qb rating. that Titans O is potent. obviously starts with King Henry for the Titans O but it sure as hell doesnt end with just him. Ravens D gonna have their hands full once again. but i think Lamar will be special and carry his team to a close win.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:19 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ya Tannehill has shown that he can rain from the sky when the run is stuffed, and their receiving core aint a joke either. Tennesee a bit better against the run than the pass. But that Baltimore run O is tops and its not ordinary. If harbaugh comes out with a good game plan, Tennessee should be lit the fuck up.

Still going with the Titans. Hail to the King!

Post Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

as far as who im rooting for....

No rooting interest between Titans/Ravens, for some reason. im good with either Henry or Lamar advancing

Colts over Bills. cant root for AFC East rival

Browns over Steelers. fuck Ben.

Redskins over Bucs. love a good underdog story.

Rams over Seahawks. fuck Elite Meat.

Saints over Bears. Bears are awful. bad enough i gotta see them in this game.

cant wait. playoff football all day all weekend. :hammer:

Post Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ya Tannehill has shown that he can rain from the sky when the run is stuffed, and their receiving core aint a joke either. Tennesee a bit better against the run than the pass. But that Baltimore run O is tops and its not ordinary. If harbaugh comes out with a good game plan, Tennessee should be lit the fuck up.

i think Baltimore had like 400 yds rushing yesterday. :hearty-laugh:

against Cincy, but still. thats insanity.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:30 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

i think Baltimore had like 400 yds rushing yesterday. :hearty-laugh:

against Cincy, but still. thats insanity.

Fuckin 3 headed running monster man. But is the same shit gonna happen this year when they take away the run? Lamars passing gonna falter?

Post Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Buffalo over old man rivers....
Saints over bears
Tampa obviously those 3 are easy man locks basically

Allen is on a roll hes in his prime,made playoffs last yr now backed it up with an elite yr....
Rivers can't keep up hes to old and Buffalo is just better more talented

Titans ravens is the toughest to pick...
Titans are legit man....AFC title game last yr and henry and tannehill came back even better.browns a stud,Davis came back a lot better
Lamar 0-2 in the playoffs and those were home games he lost

Now hes in Tennessee...
Its tough but I'm gonna go with titans cuz tannehill can make more throws than Lamar right now wen it counts...Titans have better wrs,best RB of the yr and until Lamar shows he can win a playoff game I can't take him over a team like the titans

Post Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

Lamars wrs are just to much of a liability I can't pick him...if ravens down in the 4th and need a TD I just dont buy it cuz these wrs will drop the ball or fuck up somehow.and u can't qb run ur way in the 2 minute drill wen ur down

Tannehill is sneaky nice man...hes fast,athletic, he can run and pass great.Davis and brown are studs, jonnu is a good te
Vrabel gonna do the same shit he did to Lamar last YR

Box him in,keep him in the pocket,no outside lanes to run and force him to make those side line throws all day because he can't...
Those are the hardest throws to make and thats wat Lamar is missing

Rams Seattle is tough, but I'll go with Seattle cuz there home and Wilson and Carroll usually get the job done this time of yr especially @ home...
But this game has ugly potential man...
Goff or Alford ain't gonna do shit against the Seattle dee

This is either gonna be a low scoring ugly win for Seattle or a blowout for them...
Browns steelers man thats another tough one
I'll go with steelers cuz its so hard to win the first playoff game that u play

Allen didn't do it,Lamar didn't, watson didnt,Peyton didn't its hard man....close game but I'll take steelers cuz of Tomlin and ben and that defense
Browns wrs coming off covid to so they probably won't be 100% probably some leftover coughs or shortness of breath or something

Post Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

The giants lost by 2, the Bears beat them, i think Washington with Alex smith at QB can compete with upset TB. At least Im hoping for that. Fuck Brady.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Its sad and pathetic how biased u are ice...hoping and praying that Brady loses to a shitshow like wash just so u can keep pretending Montana is the goat is real sick and sad shit :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Let it go u clown and stop hating on Brady the goat....
Let it go man Montana was great,but Brady,Peyton and rogers all passed him son

Take it like a man

Post Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

Lamar is in trouble man...wen hes behind by 7-10 pts against a team with a winning record he never comes back...
He always gets exposed wen he goes against the titans and kcs of the world and I think its gonna happen again

Either way I won't lose a minute of sleep regardless of wat happens in these PLAYOFFS...
I'd like to see brees or rogers get a 2nd ring,but I won't be screaming at my TV for it either

Its gonna be some shit man I'm excited can't wait for Saturday to get this started
Allen/lamar need to get that 1st playoff win real bad

But Lamar man idk until he goes out and shows his balls are big enough to do it

Post Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Its sad and pathetic how biased u are ice...hoping and praying that Brady loses to a shitshow like wash just so u can keep pretending Montana is the goat is real sick and sad shit :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Let it go u clown and stop hating on Brady the goat....
Let it go man Montana was great,but Brady,Peyton and rogers all passed him son

Take it like a man

Washington has been thru the most this year. Their coach with the cancer, Alex smith, the whole name change. They have perseverance. They are a dangerous team for a pretender like TB. Which they most certainly are. This has Seattle 7-9 upset Saints beast mode game written all over it.

TB will probably win with all the talent they have but an inspiration and defensive team in the playoffs aint nothing to play with.

Your sorry ass probably thought your Giants had no shot against Brady either. You pansy stop worshiping false idols and grow a pair.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

See ice this just proves how much of a biased dumass u truly are....Alex Smith ain't hasselback not even close.remember hasselbeck took Seattle to the SUPERBOWL something smith could never do

They had lynch Gibson ain't no Lynch... Rivera ain't Carroll.totally different
Tampa won 4 in a row,there peaking now in December wen ur supposed to thats a pretender to u??

I dot worship anyone,my giants got Brady # so theres just no reason for me to hate on that man is all....u a delusional sad 9ers fan praying Brady loses to bumass Washington so u can talk and say see Brady ain't SHIT its pathetic

U led the charge to and was one of the many dummies that said Brady was a product of belechick now that u see how wrong u were and that belechick needed Brady more instead u never mention THE FACT THAT U WERE TOTALLY WRONG and OFF

BRADY 40 TDS 11 WINS WO BELECHICK...
BELECHICK 7 WINS DIDN'T EVEN SNIFF PLAYOFFS WO BRADY

BRADY>BELECHICK BITCH ALL U FAGS WERE WRONG BELECHICK NEEDED BRADY MORE READ IT AND WEEP :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Its not about jocking or worship as u ignorantly say its about showing Brady the respect he deserves....
Evans was in tampa for 6 yrs WO Brady and never sniffed the playoffs

Godwin was there 2 yrs same thing..no coincidence Brady comes to town and a 13 yr playoff draught ends...hes the main reason for tampas success this ye hes the common denominator

Wtf ab,fournette and Evans ever won??
Ab and fournette got the to the title game thats cool...but they didn't win WO Brady period....
So all this talk about tampas talent like Brady ain't the main reason for watever success they have is ridiculous

BRADY WON 6 TITLES WO EVERYONE ON TAMPA PERIOD...AND HE WON LIKE 4 TITLES WO GRONK ALSO

Post Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Brady hasn’t proven anything without Belichick, and vice versa. Brady’s team is loaded. Belichick’s was not and half the team opted out before the season anyway.

Its not about hating on Brady or the Montana shit. I am a fan of Rivera, and Alex Smith. Their defense is solid. TB is a pretender. You better not sit there and tell me you actually think they have a snowballs chance in hell of winning it all :lol: :lol: :kopfpatsch: . That would make you the delusional one.

They will probably beat Wash but I wouldn’t be surprised if its close or Wash upsets their ass.

Unlike Stafford, Alex Smith is a winner and has some playoff wins under his belt. He has beaten the likes of Brees and Rodgers.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Alex Smith is 101-72, Stafford is 74-93 lol. Like i said bum and Alex wins.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Washington is definitely a live dog in this one. TB probably puts them away mid 4th qtr or so. what Washington is going to need is some type of big splash play on defense or special teams. try to steal some points in those areas. Smith and that O are still very limited. and for the love of god take some shots downfield to McLaurin and get Logan Thomas involved early and often.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

as far as Pittsburgh, they've played like 2-3 great quarters of football in the last 6 games. 6 fucking games. they're ripe for the picking and Cleveland won just 1 less game than them.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

I know but Cleveland never shows up against Pittsburgh lol ever.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:26 am 

Cash on hand:

Alex Smith is 101-72, Stafford is 74-93 lol. Like i said bum and Alex wins.

If Stafford had been the teams smith was on he would have made the SUPERBOWL and probably won...give Stafford Reid with kelce and those guys smith had hes doing more

Smith sucks dude...he couldn't complete 1 pass to a wr in the title game against the giants look that up!! Most pathetic thing I ever saw in my life

Stafford made the playoffs twice on the lions...that right there in itself should put him in the HOF :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Stafford has way more arm talent in his left pinkie than smith let's not even get into that... More yds and TDs than smith and he played less yrs

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 390 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion