Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

U fuckin idiot I wrote that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

and not to make excuses(not like i need to at this point)but davis,bush,and jennings have failed me bigtime this yr! if bush and davis had been producing like they were supposed to/have in previous yrs we wouldnt even be having this conversation :lol: i'd have the most pts in the league and i might just be undefeated instead of having 2 losses! jennings was great this yr before he got hurt...
he was 3rd in rushing after 4 or 5 weeks and dude was killing.

watkins wasnt doing shit earlier this yr for awhile either.same with torrey cuz steve was eating good there for awhile.im the 1 who even drafted evans in the 1st place by the way :lol:
but he was killing me early so i had to drop him.of course he came on late like i knew he would.but i couldnt wait for him as i had already been waiting on watkins,bush,and jennings to come back.and dont get it twisted dude i dont have to explain myself to a bum like u :lol:

im just doing this so your dumbass and the other fools can understand :D i could have drafted better for sure yea...but i built a strong foundation and than made the right pickups which is why im in this position!

bush just had 3 straight 1000 yard season and been averaging close to 10 tds a yr the past 3 yrs!
and davis well dude is always a top 5 te! he had wat 13 tds last yr?
but whatever helps u sleep at night burrowz
u just 1 of those dudes that likes to hear themselves talk :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

well if that wasnt burrowz and u instead i was talking to u than :lol:
either way burrowz dont know what he's talking about.
he got 2 fucking wr's he picked up off the waiver and he's refusing to trade them for a legit guy like forsett.a top 10 fucking rb :lol: even if he wasnt talking shit he's still a dummy just for trying to ridicule that trade offer i made him

Post Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea he is a fuckin clown. Burrowz screaming for trades but not realistic. Your having g a good year Moe, good points, d
but very low points against. Unlike me I believe I have the most points against, and a few unfortunate losses that should have went my way.

I feel I can get in and be that dangerous wild card team to smash you bums dreams

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:37 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
It's all good, moe just tryna hustle. He tried to package sanu and davis to get gron from me. I countered with a package including gron for forte. He declined.

He tried to also trade me Asiata and Sanu for either Odell or Evans and then he drops Asiata. :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:39 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

IM A MAN IM FORTE! Jonny B. Fingerin Ya
Justin Forsett
Julius Thomas
Comments from Jonny B. Fingerin Ya:
nah im good...ur a front runner, benefitting from a lucky schedule...ur team ain t built for a champ run..see ya in the playoffs chump

this is what burrowz said!
lmao how dumb is this guy?
dude i have the 2nd most pts in the league....
been dominating this league all yr clown wake up :lol:
i know math isnt your strong suit(or jermz either or jermzhi's either for that matter) but the numbers dont lie dummy!

u have the 4th most pts in the league and im 2nd.
the 1st place guy obviously has the best team...
6 guys with over 100 pts in a standard league is fucking unheard of after 10 weeks.
bell isnt even scoring tds like that so it makes his team ever scarier when he does start scoring.
than he has gordon and ap looming for the playoffs :lol:

and u want me to give u forsett for beckham straight up?
and dudes call me dumb :lol:
i gotta think how im gonna beat this guy with those players dummy...
so excuse me for trying to compete with the guy who has 130 more points than me :lol:

but burrowz is the smartest guy here so obviously my team sucks....
i just benefitted from an easy schedule.
me having the 2nd most pts in the league has nothing to do with it :lol:
dam burrowz ur really a goddam idiot :kopfpatsch:
its no wonder ur mediocre and struggling to make the playoffs

This just shows how fucking inept you are.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:43 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

well if that wasnt burrowz and u instead i was talking to u than :lol:
either way burrowz dont know what he's talking about.
he got 2 fucking wr's he picked up off the waiver and he's refusing to trade them for a legit guy like forsett.a top 10 fucking rb :lol: even if he wasnt talking shit he's still a dummy just for trying to ridicule that trade offer i made him

Yeah...I really do. Forsett for both Odell and Evans is fucking moronic...but I wouldn't expect an idiot like you to understand that. Good luck with all of those RB's on your bench. You're just fucking jealous that I picked up Evans, Odell, and Bryant off of FA before YOU did. And that's because I'm smarter and better. Eat a dick you big eared crack baby.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:46 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea he is a fuckin clown. Burrowz screaming for trades but not realistic. Your having g a good year Moe, good points, d
but very low points against. Unlike me I believe I have the most points against, and a few unfortunate losses that should have went my way.

I feel I can get in and be that dangerous wild card team to smash you bums dreams

You're just mad that I turned down your trade offers. If Tre Mason was getting into the end zone at all then we could talk. But, the FACT is, he's not.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:13 am 

Cash on hand:

Well hes getting in as bout as much as Odell, Mason has it tough right now but the schedule opening up.

Bernard is also likely to be out for a lengthy amount of time so Hill is gonna eat, Gray gonna get in the end zone. I got some RB's for ya.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

You're just mad that I turned down your trade offers. If Tre Mason was getting into the end zone at all then we could talk. But, the FACT is, he's not.

Yeah...I really do. Forsett for both Odell and Evans is fucking moronic...but I wouldn't expect an idiot like you to understand that. Good luck with all of those RB's on your bench. You're just fucking jealous that I picked up Evans, Odell, and Bryant off of FA before YOU did. And that's because I'm SMARTER AND BETTER? HUH Eat a dick you big eared crack baby.

burrowz are u delusional?
dude u suck...u have never done shit ever...
ive made the final 4,the championship...
lost to brandon and prime deep in the playoffs.
what have u ever done burrowz seriously?

u have never done shit on clb,the pickem,anything at all.
ur just a bum with a lot of potential as a poster,but u never quite lived up to it :lol:
than dudes talking about my pts against being low...
i remember saying the same shit the yrs i wasnt winning remember?
i would say i had bad luck,high pts against,and yall all said i was crying and making excuses when i was stating facts.

now the shoe is on the other foot and who's the bitches now crying about easier schedules and pts against? ya always talk shit about me making excuses,whining,making excuses!
but now look at yall? dudes trying to be just like me saying what i was saying yrs ago :lol:
except even when i had the highest pts against i was making it to final four's and championships.
what u got to bring to the table burrowz?

nothing as usual....just ur big mouth and all that untapped potential same as ever.
yea u show flashes of greatness but ur still the same child thats just a flash in the pan same as always.u got a good team like i said.... 4th most pts aint bad kid,but ur team isnt anywhere near mine!

i hope u make it to the final four or championship just so u can lose to me chump :lol:
and ur the same guy who was bitching about 6 teams making the playoffs being to much and now ur scrambling just to get that 6th spot :lol: my how the mighty have fallen!

Post Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: Puerto RicoPuerto Rico
If Brando was still around all you fucks would lose hands down. Its been proven over and over again that he was the superior one. The winner of this league is just a pretender.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:07 am 

Cash on hand:

lmao i aint no fucking pretender kaos so fuck off!
brando was the man and im not saying that cuz he'd dead god rest his soul.
im saying that shit cuz it's the truth period....
he beat me twice in the championship and once in the final 4.

there were years he thought i was gonna win and he acknowledged me as his top competition every yr.... i would show u the proof but i cant cuz jermz erased the goddam bho mainframe like a goddam idiot :lol: yes brando won the bho league a couple of times and he became the man to beat around here no doubt about it.but lets get 1 thing straight:

I AINT NO FUCKING PRETENDER NEVER HAVE BEEN,NEVER WILL BE!
i loved brandon and i wise he was still around like i said before.
but i was a contender when he was winning,and im the man to beat now that he's not around.
when i win it it's gonna be in his honor...

Post Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:28 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
God I wish this chimp faced twerp would just shut his dick sucker already.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:41 am 

Cash on hand:

http://archive.fantasysports.yahoo.com/ ... #lhststand

brandon beat me this yr!
but i had more pts than him as u can see.also had about 140 more pts against.

http://archive.fantasysports.yahoo.com/ ... 010/257629

this was in 2010 and i beat prime when he was the number 1 seed...he also wasnt ever no pretender but always a title contender actually lmao.

http://archive.fantasysports.yahoo.com/ ... #lhststand

and this is yet another league where me,brandon and prime basically played for the league.
i have other links i can provide but there is no point really to go on.
ive made my point and did it well kaos.
dont get it twisted brandon was the man yea....
but i aint not fucking pretender and neither is prime and i can speak for that man cuz the proof is in the pudding as they say!

if u need more proof ill get it to u... but i was always right there with brandon in every league we ever played in.dude didnt always win it,and he didnt always beat me either.
but at the end of the day he was the better man wen it came to the bho leagues...
he won at least 4 of them and i didnt win any but i came pretty dam close on a couple of occasions.

prime and brandon were the best fantasy players here at bho along with myself and the proof doesnt lie.i miss brandon overall for everything that man brought to bho...
but it sucks that ill never get the chance to battle him for years and years cuz thats wat i looked forward to the most.i wondered how im gonna beat this fucker brando this yr?
i cant let this guy beat me again...

brandon brought out the best in me and it just sucks that he's not here anymore for reasons so much more than fantasy football.but i miss those battles man cant lie....

Post Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:55 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Foster/Ingram/Bradshaw on the block.

You're not going to get a RB1 for a WR2 or a WR3 + a low end TE1. You're going to have to give to get.

I offered Jo Foster and Edelman for Demaryius and Fred Jackson and he seriously didn't accept.

Why is everyone so afraid of losing a trade? You have to give to get.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: Puerto RicoPuerto Rico
God I wish this chimp faced twerp would just shut his dick sucker already.

That fucking guy us a loser. He puts up stats from previous years showing how "good" he is. Who gives a fuck. Brando still whooped that ass in FF. That's the bottom line. This fool think he is the one to beat from now on. He full of shit.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Prime, Foster ain't playing, and nobody knows Ingram's role when Khiry and Pierre come back.

I was ready to make a move for Ingram but I'm not sure.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Well shit guess its too late

Post Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

kaos i am the 1 to beat u fucking idiot!
i just beat the top 2 teams aside from myself and i have the 2nd most points in the league.
now i know your a dumbass city cop kaos,but in this case 2 plus 2= 4 :lol:
wtf i have to do to convince u?
not that i need to but the proof is in the puddinglike ive said over and over

we'll see who wins...

Post Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Foster/Ingram/Bradshaw on the block.

You're not going to get a RB1 for a WR2 or a WR3 + a low end TE1. You're going to have to give to get.

I offered Jo Foster and Edelman for Demaryius and Fred Jackson and he seriously didn't accept.

Why is everyone so afraid of losing a trade? You have to give to get.

LMMFAO!!! That sure is rich.

I offered you Odell for Bradshaw and you balked. That was a fair trade, but you're too stupid to realize it. Odell has double digit points in four of the five games he's played in. Get a clue dipshit.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yeah...I really do. Forsett for both Odell and Evans is fucking moronic...but I wouldn't expect an idiot like you to understand that. Good luck with all of those RB's on your bench. You're just fucking jealous that I picked up Evans, Odell, and Bryant off of FA before YOU did. And that's because I'm SMARTER AND BETTER? HUH Eat a dick you big eared crack baby.

burrowz are u delusional?
dude u suck...u have never done shit ever...
ive made the final 4,the championship...
lost to brandon and prime deep in the playoffs.
what have u ever done burrowz seriously?

u have never done shit on clb,the pickem,anything at all.
ur just a bum with a lot of potential as a poster,but u never quite lived up to it :lol:
than dudes talking about my pts against being low...
i remember saying the same shit the yrs i wasnt winning remember?
i would say i had bad luck,high pts against,and yall all said i was crying and making excuses when i was stating facts.

now the shoe is on the other foot and who's the bitches now crying about easier schedules and pts against? ya always talk shit about me making excuses,whining,making excuses!
but now look at yall? dudes trying to be just like me saying what i was saying yrs ago :lol:
except even when i had the highest pts against i was making it to final four's and championships.
what u got to bring to the table burrowz?

nothing as usual....just ur big mouth and all that untapped potential same as ever.
yea u show flashes of greatness but ur still the same child thats just a flash in the pan same as always.u got a good team like i said.... 4th most pts aint bad kid,but ur team isnt anywhere near mine!

i hope u make it to the final four or championship just so u can lose to me chump :lol:
and ur the same guy who was bitching about 6 teams making the playoffs being to much and now ur scrambling just to get that 6th spot :lol: my how the mighty have fallen!

I don't read your diatribes you fuck wit. You badly need to take a remedial Enlish and writing course and learn how to make your points more concise.

Board index » General Sports Discussion