Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2912 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 117  Next
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
If we all play in both leagues except swords than I guess i can do that. And im co-commish in both so thats cool. However yall want both your candy asses are getting handed to you anway

Wait a second...you're supposed to be on MY side here!!! lol

We are going to be in the division against Jermz and his degenerate family and whoever Damien is.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Bro stop complaining man dam...jermz already has 11 dudes so we good in that league!That's Brandon's league and always will be until were all dead or this forum doesn't exist anymore
I can get another friend of mine to join burrowz league and he knows football very well...I'm not playing in no 8 team league burrowz so u gotta get 10 minimum or I'm out!! I wanna definitely play in both leagues cuz imagine the prestige if any one of us goes deep in both

That would be some major league shit talking we can do if it happens!! Shit I'm still living off my clb days that shit was and still is legendary....dbo and Gruber gave me my props for my clb dominance and I don't respect anyone here more than I respect those guys opinions no offense

Word.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Bro stop complaining man dam...jermz already has 11 dudes so we good in that league! That's Brandon's league and always will be until were all dead or this forum doesn't exist anymore

I can get another friend of mine to join burrowz league and he knows football very well...I'm not playing in no 8 team league burrowz so u gotta get 10 minimum or I'm out!! I wanna definitely play in both leagues cuz imagine the prestige if any one of us goes deep in both

That would be some major league shit talking we can do if it happens!! Shit I'm still living off my clb days that shit was and still is legendary....dbo and Gruber gave me my props for my clb dominance and I don't respect anyone here more than I respect those guys opinions no offense

Come on Moe...work with me here. This is a rivalry league with me against Jermz and his degenerate cousins. You're going to be in my division and I need you to focus like Super Zab Judah!!

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Burrowz u be talking all this shit so it should be easy for u to find 9 viable players that's gonna do there lineups every week and play hard all yr....this football shit is easy man I'm in a 300 dollar baseball league that u gotta manage every day

It's always last minute scratches that happen at 7 pm every night so I always gotta check that...shit ain't that difficult man it takes a few mins
I already got 1 friend of mine in ur league and I can easily get another 1

It's a dam shame u talk all this shit but u can't even put a league together.... talking mad shit and u can't cash the check :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Please just shut up. I thought Damien was one of Ice's degenerate family members but I see that it's one of your friends. Maybe I should just put both of you in Jermz' division. lol :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:57 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
:lol: fuckin Burowz :lol: alright man!

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol: fuckin Burowz :lol: alright man!

Did I say something wrong? :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Burrowz no divisions man plain and simple! That messes up the seeding alignment...if someone wins a weaker division with 8 wins over a guy with 10 wins that loses the other division that means the guy with 8 wins would have a higher seed than the guy with 10 wins!!!!

Cuz the 8 win guy won a weaker division and the 10 win guy didn't!! No divisions man period....u can make the schedule yourself burrowz u don't know that??

U can let yourself play jermz twice or 3 times if ya both agree to that....but leave everything else alone man no divisions!!!!

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Burrowz no divisions man plain and simple! That messes up the seeding alignment...if someone wins a weaker division with 8 wins over a guy with 10 wins that loses the other division that means the guy with 8 wins would have a higher seed than the guy with 10 wins!!!!

Cuz the 8 win guy won a weaker division and the 10 win guy didn't!! No divisions man period....u can make the schedule yourself burrowz u don't know that??

U can let yourself play jermz twice or 3 times if ya both agree to that....but leave everything else alone man no divisions!!!!

You're really sapping my strength, you know that? This is a FREE league and it isn't even the MAIN one so why are you so concerned with it??? Aren't you in like 10 other FF leagues or some shit? Seriously man...just chill out.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Alright i updated my team info and Jermz my email is open now so make me co-commish. IDGAF anymore how yall want to do it, im gonna play in both and win both. ALso im down for Burr's war against the jamaicans lol cause that shit is funny. Im team Seagal/Hatcher, coming for all you screwfaces!!

Pretty sure we will be managing multiple teams lol when Joso, souljah, and jermz fam eventually stop playing lol I got a few heads down to play

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

Also burr, I changed the receptions to zero. I dont like that half shit. I know you said you dont like scrubs getting full points per reception but I just feel it should be all or nothing. So I dont care which way we go, i just prefer one way or the other, not that half shit. It fucks up my draft strategy. For instance, if its PPR Zeke or CMC im going CMC , if not im going Zeke, but if it's this half bullshit, then what do I do?? Shit is gay. On or the other

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Last edited by Icecold323 on Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Alright i updated my team info and Jermz my email is open now so make me co-commish. IDGAF anymore how yall want to do it, im gonna play in both and win both. ALso im down for Burr's war against the jamaicans lol cause that shit is funny. Im team Seagal/Hatcher, coming for all you screwfaces!!

Pretty sure we will be managing multiple teams lol when Joso, souljah, and jermz fam eventually stop playing lol I got a few heads down to play

Ice, why did you just change reception points to zero?

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Also burr, I changed the receptions to zero. I dont like that half shit. I know you said you dont like scrubs getting full points per reception but I just feel it should be all or nothing. So I dont care which way we go, i just prefer one way or the other, not that half shit. It fucks up my draft strategy. For instance, if its PPR Zeke or CMC im going CMC , if not im going Zeke, but if it's this half bullshit, then what do I do?? Shit is gay. On or the other

Well...we ain't doing no non-ppr shit because I can already hear Moe bitching up a storm. I'd rather have full point than nothing at all. I just think full point gives scrub receivers way too much credit for 2 yard passes and they get 60 yards receiving in a game with seven catches and end up with a disproportionate amount of points but it's whatever. I'll be happy if we can simply get eight people to join.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Well...we ain't doing no non-ppr shit because I can already hear Moe bitching up a storm. I'd rather have full point than nothing at all. I just think full point gives scrub receivers way too much credit for 2 yard passes and they get 60 yards receiving in a game with seven catches and end up with a disproportionate amount of points but it's whatever. I'll be happy if we can simply get eight people to join.

I dont think Moe cares whether its PPR or not and in fact his glory days he speaks so fondly of are when most leagues were non-PPR. If the scrub receivers getting points bothers than go non, either or is fine with me, fuck half tho.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

week 1 Moe's candy ass is coming to the Tyreek Hill daycare facility :lol: :lol: :boxer: :boxer: and you know how we get down there

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

Don't worry burrowz I'll get a few more of my friends to join....my friend Damien is already in.u are sad bro for real.u really have no friends :hearty-laugh:
Can't even get ppl to join a free league
I'll take care of it man I'll make sure u have 10 ppl

I can easily get viable players to play for free it's no problem...and I'm fine with half a point PPR league it really makes no difference! This is a free league,so I won't make it difficult on u I won't go apeshit over a free league :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Just no divisions burrowz that's my condition...and wen we have 10 teams u make it 6 playoff teams same like last yr

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Don't worry burrowz I'll get a few more of my friends to join....my friend Damien is already in.u are sad bro for real.u really have no friends :hearty-laugh:

I can easily get viable players to play for free it's no problem...and I'm fine with half a point PPR league it really makes no difference! This is a free league,so I won't make it difficult on u I won't go apeshit over a free league :hearty-laugh:

I have friends that couldn't care less about FF and don't have time to fuck with this dumb shit. I don't even really have time for it but I do it because it is our tradition. There are people who could still join but they are just being lazy about it.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Just no divisions burrowz that's my condition...and wen we have 10 teams u make it 6 playoff teams same like last yr

Stop making orders. Just calm down. Jesus fucking christ.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Moe stop taunting burr about not having friends, who the fuck raised you lol and if you gonna ball the division shit shouldnt matter too much. I dont even understand it but i plan on winning alot so

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:25 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
:hearty-laugh: jerry sandusky would be proud....everyone been getting rubbed the wrong way about this fantasy football shit!

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

I have friends that couldn't care less about FF and don't have time to fuck with this dumb shit. I don't even really have time for it but I do it because it is our tradition. There are people who could still join but they are just being lazy about it.

Bro why u talk like u and ur friends are millionaires?? Like this FF shit is beneath and ur friends.....I ONLY DO THIS FANTASY SHIT CUZ ITS A BHO TRADITION :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

bro STFU....wat u do for a living that u so busy??? Stop it bro u living in ur mom's house man knock off the bullshit

U some no pussy getting whiteboy that types on a keyboard all day and u thirsty to say nigga :hearty-laugh:

Bro ur a loser u have nothing but leisure time on ur hands so STFU and stop talking that dumb shit....use some Indiana white boy that probably works some regular minimum wage job :hearty-laugh:

Dude acting like u some big time nigga and FF is some inconvenience for u....knock it off man

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Shut yo monkey ass up man....u was on here last yr posting the most about this fantasy shit! I have real jobs( multiple as in plural) jobs that I do and I make good money....this fantasy shit ain't that time consuming for me and I put in way more work than u burrowz and I do serious jobs

I do real estate on a independent basis and Im a sales manager for a rug company...whatever job u do I have way more responsibility than ur peanut gallery wages :hearty-laugh:

So stop talking that bullshit man....this FF shit is easy man it's once a week on Sundays!! Once in awhile u have a Monday or Thursday night guy to decide if u wanna play or not

But for the most part this is a 1 day thing.... baseball and basketball is way harder that shit is everyday
Stop bitching and making excuses for wen u flop in both leagues

Dude already got built in excuses man it's pathetic :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Moe going off. :smiley-says-lol:

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
so is there still 2 leagues??

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yeah it's still 2 leagues Austin?? Dam ur a fucking dummy :hearty-laugh: did any of ya niggaz here go to college?? Have any type of education at all?? Ya dudes obviously ain't the brightest apples on the tree

Austin where u work at??? Nigga u probably at the local McDonalds or rite aid man dam bro :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Brandons league is set that's the original league...that's the main bho league and always will be! Me,prime,Brandon,and kaos played up in that LEAGUE

I'll rock with burrowz league cuz I bleed bho...but the main league will always be Brandons league! Jermz is the commish,but even he'll agree that's Brandons league man he built that shit!!

So don't ever say that's jermz league ever again

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2912 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 117  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion