Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1749 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 70  Next
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

And u still never answered my question...how do I delete my team from a league? If anyone else knows please tell me how to do it
I've tried settings, commissioner tools,and I haven't been able to do it

So if anyone knows please tell me.....

Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
And u still never answered my question...how do I delete my team from a league? If anyone else knows please tell me how to do it

Under the "My Team" tab, scroll down and click on 'Edit Team Info'. At the bottom right of the page, it will say "delete team".

Feel free to delete yourself from my league. This is supposed to be a BHO fantasy football league. I don't want a bunch of other people in it to be perfectly honest with you. But, Jermz' punk ass doesn't even care that we have Souljah and Josofo back in the league and the others I invited like Swords and Anis have not joined yet. If you haven't noticed, we don't even have 10 active members on this site any longer, so, what am I supposed to do? I have sent invitations...nothing more I can do.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

I'm not deleting my team from ur league burrowz....I made a commitment bro I'm a man I never quit or back out! I like u burrowz man I just think u try to hard....all the nigga shit and other nonsense u do around here

I'm 100% bho bro.... thanks for telling me.i was asking for another league that I don't want any part in anymore.burrowz just be a regular normal guy man

Ur problem is u try to hard and u come out of ur face....were all older man dudes are in there 30es and 40es around here! We're all officially oldheads now so just chill out man

U disrespected jermz making a pink list thread about him and u think he's gonna be in ur league after that?? That was vilation bro....u can't get away with disrespecting grownass men like that

Jermz is a old man in his 40es man those guys have that pride shit :hearty-laugh: so just say ur sorry and u went to far and I'm sure he'll be in ur league and convince the others to be too

U just gotta scale ur shit back bro....stop trying to be the cool hip kid on the block and show dudes some respect around here and you'll be fine

Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Moe, Josh Gordon has been reinstated....what round you gonna draft him in?

Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
:rofl:

Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

I'll be drafting him very late!! Hopefully I won't have to own so many wrs this yr...I got fucked over last yr Having the 14th pick in a 14 team league! It was heartbreaking cuz I really wanted to at least make the playoffs last yr

My first 2 picks were cook and hunt... didn't really want those guys,but RB is so thin I had no choice.
This year will be much better....I think I'm owed some good karma and I believe I'll have good picks in both leagues

I'll draft better this yr and I pray I'll do well in both leagues

Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Moe picking late is wonderful you get two picks back to back, ill take that any day over picking in the middle

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:17 am 

Cash on hand:

That shit is horrible!! Picking 14th or 12 is a death sentence! Cmac, Barkley,Elliot,Julio,dhop,gurley,all go before 14! Those players were the highest % of championship teams on Yahoo and ESPN

U have no idea wat ur talking about ice!! This shit is decided with the top 8 picks basically...if u had those guys on ur team last yr the #es and stats say u won ur league or made the chip! 30-35% of winning teams had one of those guys

Along with kelce,kittle,dhop and Julio! Wen I picked at 14 all those guys were gone! Every yr that's how it always is....this shit is decided very early in the draft

The cornerstone players usually lead u to the chip that's just the way it is....lebron,Peyton,Brady,Eli,Wilson,Rogers,it's no coincidence in real life sports and fantasy it's often the same familiar faces that win u the chip

Post Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:55 am 

Cash on hand:

You passed up alot of good players. First step of getting better is admission. You also could have made moves but you are stubborn and don’t know how to wheel and deal

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Moe is such a loser. :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Moe is such a loser. :kopfpatsch:

At least he joined the real BHO league this year and isn't a fucking pussy like you.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

:rofl:

Post Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Austin wat better players?? Gordon and Thomas?
It was definitely guys I could have picked instead of cook and hunt that's fair! But dudes could have taken mahomes alot earlier to so hindsight is 20-20

All I'm saying is that the guys that go top 8 are usually the guys that have the highest % of being on a championship team!! That's just a fact
Say wat u want I could have taken guys at 14 and 15 that had better yrs than hunt and cook

But that can be said for everyone...whoever took leveon last yr made a horrible decision! Same with Elliot the yr he got suspended
So watever man

I'm gonna do my best to be a contender in both leagues this yr....I got fucked over with hunt being suspended and cook being hurt
I managed to go 500 and stay in the playoff hunt all yr

This yr I believe I'll do much better, but that remains to be seen.... we'll see wat happens

Post Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

Under the "My Team" tab, scroll down and click on 'Edit Team Info'. At the bottom right of the page, it will say "delete team".

Feel free to delete yourself from my league. This is supposed to be a BHO fantasy football league. I don't want a bunch of other people in it to be perfectly honest with you. But, Jermz' punk ass doesn't even care that we have Souljah and Josofo back in the league and the others I invited like Swords and Anis have not joined yet. If you haven't noticed, we don't even have 10 active members on this site any longer, so, what am I supposed to do? I have sent invitations...nothing more I can do.

I tried doing this over the phone there's no delete team at the bottom right! Of team info...so I'm assuming u can only do this on a computer or an iPad

That u can't do this on a phone....
Edit team info has the options of like 20 helmets and u can change ur team name.but there is no delete team option at no bottom right cuz I checked it

Post Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I tried doing this over the phone there's no delete team at the bottom right! Of team info...so I'm assuming u can only do this on a computer or an iPad

Edit team info has the options of like 20 helmets and u can change ur team name.but there is no delete team option at no bottom right cuz I checked it

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

btw...you're welcome, Moe. :roll:

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

so is there still 2 leagues??

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:34 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Yes. He rejoined the original league, I joined his, and sent invites in his league to some of my ppls. I also implemented some of his scoring ideas, but I kept the TE position, which is literally the only thing that I ever fought for through all of this, in additon to ice and burowz both being commissioners.... :hearty-laugh: .

If you had the time and the interest I would have made you commish, you're the most balanced of the lot.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yes. He rejoined the original league, I joined his, and sent invites in his league to some of my ppls. I also implemented some of his scoring ideas, but I kept the TE position, which is literally the only thing that I ever fought for through all of this, in additon to ice and burowz both being commissioners.... :hearty-laugh: .

If you had the time and the interest I would have made you commish, you're the most balanced of the lot.

well I'll make time for both leagues. would never be interested in being commish but i appreciate the sentiment.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:38 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

well I'll make time for both leagues. would never be interested in being commish but i appreciate the sentiment.

I know you dont thats why i didnt offer it :hearty-laugh: you jus gonna shit all over uncle roger hard when the shit hits the fan....then admit he a necessary evil when the seasons over lol

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

is the draft time set in stone??

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jermzhi wrote:

I know you dont thats why i didnt offer it :hearty-laugh: you jus gonna shit all over uncle roger hard when the shit hits the fan....then admit he a necessary evil when the seasons over lol

Jermz appoint me co-commish as you stated. I freed up my email shit. Burr was able to do it so i dont even think that was the problem. Dont try and drake your way out of it.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:44 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermzhi wrote:

Jermz appoint me co-commish as you stated. I freed up my email shit. Burr was able to do it so i dont even think that was the problem. Dont try and drake your way out of it.

Dont put my name and drakes in the same sentence muthafucka.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermz ain't got no time for all of that lovey dovey shit. He's got reasonably husky white girls to plow.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I love you Peter

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1749 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 70  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion