Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 816 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 33  Next
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:23 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Im good with 10. Are you gonna adjust anything? Like three WRs, two Flex's, and all those reserve spots? And what's the scoring? Non-ppr right? I thought you said this league is more traditional

Id prefer straight traditional, two Wrs, one flex, non-PPR. That's just me tho

We'll see.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Alright Gentlemen, we have our 10. If yall have 2 more you want in it, speak now or hold your peace, we can make this 12. Burowz, im gonna the settings soon.

Do it before that bitch drown you my Negus

Post Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:10 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Alright Gentlemen, we have our 10. If yall have 2 more you want in it, speak now or hold your peace, we can make this 12. Burowz, im gonna the settings soon.

Do it before that bitch drown you my Negus

:hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Im good with 10. Are you gonna adjust anything? Like three WRs, two Flex's, and all those reserve spots? And what's the scoring? Non-ppr right? I thought you said this league is more traditional

Id prefer straight traditional, two Wrs, one flex, non-PPR. That's just me tho

We'll see.

well there's traditional and then there's the prototype settings. :lol:

im good either way.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:07 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ive updated the settings. I reduced the WRs to 2, but im keeping the 2 flex spots. I've come up with my own changes to the scoring scheme for kicking and defense, taking on some of Brothers ideas with my own touch. I'm splitting the baby on PPR. 0.5 points per reception, so if a muthafucka go get 10 catches, he's only getting 5 points. 2 Injury reserve slots.

Trade review is done by team managers, and unlike yahoo, it must be more than half the league to trigger the veto. I'll make it a 4 team playoff if we stay at 10, 6 if we end up at 12.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Sounds good :thumbup:

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ive updated the settings. I reduced the WRs to 2, but im keeping the 2 flex spots. I've come up with my own changes to the scoring scheme for kicking and defense, taking on some of Brothers ideas with my own touch. I'm splitting the baby on PPR. 0.5 points per reception, so if a muthafucka go get 10 catches, he's only getting 5 points. 2 Injury reserve slots.

Trade review is done by team managers, and unlike yahoo, it must be more than half the league to trigger the veto. I'll make it a 4 team playoff if we stay at 10, 6 if we end up at 12.

Why should a 19 yard FG be the same amount of points as a 49 yard FG?

I'm just sayin' my Negus.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:01 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Hang on Negus.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Hang on Negus.

In all seriousness though, you are putting the fucking hammer down on kickers who miss short kicks though. That shit is brutal. But I like it. :pimp: :pimp:

I mean...I fucking hate kickers so I like seeing them get punished. :happy: :happy:

Post Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:07 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Hang on Negus.

In all seriousness though, you are putting the fucking hammer down on kickers who miss short kicks though. That shit is brutal. But I like it. :pimp: :pimp:

I mean...I fucking hate kickers so I like seeing them get punished. :happy: :happy:

FUCK UM! :hearty-laugh: I wanna see dudes lose because their kickers blew the donkey!! :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Hang on Negus.

FUCK UM! :hearty-laugh: I wanna see dudes lose because their kickers blew the donkey!! :lol:

Any kicker in the NFL who misses a PAT or a short FG should be fined a $100K. That is their only job and they get paid A LOT of money to trot on to the field for a five second play and if they fuck that up they should be punished. I think the only kicker that I ever liked was Adam Vinatieri because he was out there winning Super Bowls for Tom Brady's punk ass. Vinatieri is the only one who gets a pass. All the rest of them can get beer thrown on them as they walk thru the tunnel.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:23 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Hang on Negus.

Any kicker in the NFL who misses a PAT or a short FG should be fined a $100K. That is their only job and they get paid A LOT of money to trot on to the field for a five second play and if they fuck that up they should be punished. I think the only kicker that I ever liked was Adam Vinatieri because he was out there winning Super Bowls for Tom Brady's punk ass. Vinatieri is the only one who gets a pass. All the rest of them can get beer thrown on them as they walk thru the tunnel.

Brother B, I commend your insistence that all those white players and the one asian should be penalized for performance mistakes. You's a real Negus!

Post Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Hang on Negus.

Brother B, I commend your insistence that all those white players and the one asian should be penalized for performance mistakes. You's a real Negus!

That's how fucked up America is becoming...we got a fucking Korean kicker in the NFL. No white man's job is safe anymore. Pretty soon, we will have a bunch of Afghani linebackers or some shit because the league needs more "diversity".

Post Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:30 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Hang on Negus.

That's how fucked up America is becoming...we got a fucking Korean kicker in the NFL. No white man's job is safe anymore. Pretty soon, we will have a bunch of Afghani linebackers or some shit because the league needs more "diversity".

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Hang on Negus.

you gonna get blown up for real coming across the middle of the field. :smile81:

Post Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Hang on Negus.

you gonna get blown up for real coming across the middle of the field. :smile81:

HAHAHAHA!

Post Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
1 more for 12.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:56 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I expect to come back from up north and see that 12th spot filled. I'll be monitoring periodically.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:51 am 

Cash on hand:

i was thinking the draft was Sunday 8 pm. it's actually Monday 8 pm. i wont be able to make the draft. its cool. this isn't me asking you to change it. dont change it. I'll autodraft and rock out all the same.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'm doing my first mock on the NFL app on my phone and so far so good. I think I actually like the set-up better than how Yahoo has theirs. I like how they have the 'board' layout. That's pretty cool.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:16 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Really glad you joined. You have a penchant for trouble :lol: bit your ff prowess is undeniable.

Negus for life.

Moe pussy ass should take the 12th spot just so he can get an L. This league wont be easy.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

I think I actually like the set-up better than how Yahoo has theirs.

shit is all good until the draft comes and shit freezes up on you. :free-laughing-smiley-emoticon:

Post Posted: Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:00 am 

Cash on hand:

Moe pussy ass should take the 12th spot .

if you cant get #12 just drop my team.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I think I actually like the set-up better than how Yahoo has theirs.

shit is all good until the draft comes and shit freezes up on you. :free-laughing-smiley-emoticon:

If it does then someone is getting murdered on Labor Day. #BELLYDAT

Post Posted: Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America

Moe pussy ass should take the 12th spot .

if you cant get #12 just drop my team.

Nah bro fuck that Drop one of the none-bho members dont fuckin drop austin

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 816 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 33  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion