Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 390 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 16  Next
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:57 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
i mean this is the Covid nfl season, they all knew it and signed up for it. the precedent was set in the regular season. Saints played a critical game in week 17 with zero RBs, the strength of their team. Saints also played a game against a team with no qb.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:58 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Delay the shit. Who gives a fuck if the whole playoffs gets delayed, whats the fuckin rush? better than letting pandemic conditions undermine the integrity of the playoffs.

but didnt pandemic situations undermine the regular season?? and the regular season is used to set the playoffs up.

It did. But the regular season wasn't a one'r it was enough games to minimize the effect as much as possible. And even with that....they delayed games as much as they could.

The playoffs is a one'r. You lose and its a wrap. At minimum there should be a hard number of covid infections that occur before they say delay the shit.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:03 am 

Cash on hand:

also we know the nfl has zero tolerance or sympathy for situations they perceive to be irresponsible and reckless. we dont know the specifics to how Cleveland was infected, but this is the 2nd different outbreak in the last 3 weeks. motherfuckers is getting cited for drag racing 5 days before kick off. so the nfl aint gonna do them any favors if they are behaving irresponsibly.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:06 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

also we know the nfl has zero tolerance or sympathy for situations they perceive to be irresponsible and reckless. we dont know the specifics to how Cleveland was infected, but this is the 2nd different outbreak in the last 3 weeks. motherfuckers is getting cited for drag racing 5 days before kick off. so the nfl aint gonna do them any favors if they are behaving irresponsibly.

Thats a fair fkin point too.

I mean, there are some teams that didnt have so much as a single covid issue.

So ya, theres that aspect too.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:10 am 

Cash on hand:

yup. or very minimal. i know Seattle was up to week 15 or so without a case. the Jets i believe got their first in week 16 i believe. and its not a coincidence either. it was part of this years game. staying safe and responsible. if Cleveland failed there, fuck 'em.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:54 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

yup. or very minimal. i know Seattle was up to week 15 or so without a case. the Jets i believe got their first in week 16 i believe. and its not a coincidence either. it was part of this years game. staying safe and responsible. if Cleveland failed there, fuck 'em.

Youre right.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:05 am 

Cash on hand:

Diggs and Beasley questionable. if Diggs doesnt play, Colts win.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:02 am 

Cash on hand:

Diggs and cole definitely playing..might be limited on a snap count if its really that bad,but both suiting up no way either one sits,but definitely not diggs after the season he had

This is wat dudes bust there ass for all yr and there whole lives...no way these guys ain't answering the bell.

Adams and Goff playing to these guys making all this money its time to gut it out and play hurt...everyone fucked up right now nobody feeling great

With how the Seattle dee been looking no way in hell goff doesn't start and answer that bell all this money hes making....kupp,goff,brokers its time to suit up and earn there money

Now goff might not finish the game,Adams,diggs either if these injuries really that bad and thats fine...but they gotta suit up make it thru a qtr or halftime at least u gotta give it a go man its playoff time

All these millions these guys make they owe it to the franchise and the fanbase to at least start the game and go hard until thee bodies break....

Post Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:15 am 

Cash on hand:

Super Wild Card weekend is upon us. :smile81:

i hope they have some fans in all these games. especially in Buffalo. The Bills hosting a playoff game takes me back to my childhood when they basically held playoff games every year. Some of the best fans in the entire NFL. cant wait.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

Man Indy gonna regret that game for a long time. they outplayed Buffalo. Horrible miseed FG and Reich inexplicably going for it on 4th and goal from the 4 instead of taking a 13-7 lead. horrible challenge, throwing away a timeout they couldve desperately used that last drive. Frank Reich lost that game for Indy.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Better team won....great call by Reich on 4th and goal rivers missed Pittman for the TD wide open
U GOTTA get TDs against Allen fgs ain't gonna do it
So I had no problem with Reich being aggressive

Wen u going against a qb playing on ab elite level like Allen u gotta pass up the fgs and go for those tds to deliver the ko blow and put them away cuz fgs don't beat these guys

Diggs and Beasley sucked it up and balled today they were huge....its obvious there both hurting and compromised but they went out there and balled u gotta respect that

Post Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Buffalo needs to draft the best available rb in the 2nd rd tho...moss and singletary ain't doing the job
Get another olineman cuz Allen takes a lot of hits
To much running today u don't want him taking those licks against ravens or steelers next week cuz there defense is much better and more physical
Than the colts

Allen and the buffalo oline dominated today.... Colts dee had no passrush,Buffalo got and did watever they wanted...hell of a game man

Post Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

Gah damn Russel Wilson was ass. Tainted Meat. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lmfao at Seattle giving up two 1s for Jamal Adams. still funny. two 1s for a safety who couldn't make a single impact play against a mediocre 4 fingered qb. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

thoroughly enjoyed these first 2 games. cant wait for game #3.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:05 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Regular Meat

Post Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Adams had a great yr stop hating....
Most sack in a season by a db ever
He was responsible for the defense totally turning around since week 10

Wilson stunk it up him and Carroll had horrible days they were the reason Seattle lost not Adams and the Seattle dee....Carroll has to change the offense up this off season

Change the snap count,cadence everything...
Last 6 weeks defenses been on top of Seattle.
Breaking on alll thee routes,knowing there plays,the pick 6 today they guy sprinted to the spot before wilson even threw it

Time to make adjustments and change everything give the league some new and different looks next yr cuz it looks like the whole league knows wat Seattle is doing now

Post Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Also time to get wilson an oline...hes gonna be 33 next yr man,hes taken a lot of hits in 9 yrs never missed a game yet.but hes slower now than he ever was,can't escape and avoid sacks like he used to

Time to give him some more help hes been carrying Seattle on his back since he got there so now its time to make life easier for that man so he can age gracefully like brees,brady,Peyton and all the greats do

Post Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Buffalo first playoff win in 25 yrs....tampa gonna end a 18 yr draught by midnight or sooner
Browns possibly havent won a playoff game since BELECHICK was there goddam

Its that time for some long horrible draughts to end...
Rams got a great win mcvay is the young GOAT...
Man finds ways to win WO draft picks,and his best guys being hurt so give him respect and appreciate that

GB will be very happy to see rams or bears next week and not Tampa thats for sure...
Donald and goff banged up...
They'll play next week,but wat shape will they be in how effective will they be??

Goff and Wolford both hurt dam...
GB and rogers gonna be looking to make a statement and send everyone a message so i smell a GB beatdown whoever they play

Post Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:38 am 

Cash on hand:

Regular Meat

Expired Meat. :rofl:

Post Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:41 am 

Cash on hand:

Washington gave TB all they could handle, as predicted by myself and the homie Ice. Saints gonna smoke that TB ass, again, part 3.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:50 am 

Cash on hand:

Adams had a great yr stop hating....

what he do today against a handicapped O?? fucking nothing. where was he in run support?? NOWHERE. you dont give up two 1s for a one dimensional safety who doesnt take the ball away. thats not hating. thats facts. Adams has as many playoff wins this year as the Jets. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:32 am 

Cash on hand:

We'll see wat brees looks like tomorrow...
See how he throws the deep down the field,if he can throw it

Brady did his job he ended a almost 20 yr draught of no playoff wins...so now if he loses in new Orleans that's fine

If bears win tomorrow Tampa gets a home game next week...Adams played well he knocked Walford out of the game. He made tackles was his regular normal physical self

He was the best player for the Seattle defense this yr the heart and soul....would I have given up 2 1es for Adams??? No

But I'm glad the jets got that and I pray they make the picks they got for him matter

Post Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:41 am 

Cash on hand:

Brees was terrific this season, outside of missing games cause of injury. not sure why you keep dropping hints that he was something less than great.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:50 am 

Cash on hand:

Diggs and Beasley sucked it up and balled today they were huge....its obvious there both hurting and compromised but they went out there and balled u gotta respect that

absolutely. and add in Jared Goff. playoff time, franchise players sucking it up and playing hurt. gotta respect that shit.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:53 am 

Cash on hand:

Brees had good stats as usual....
But his age has showed the last 2 yrs
His air yards is dogshit... Clearly can't make the deep throws anymore thats been the knock on him all yr

Anything 40-50 yds he can't connect on those anymore, or anywhere near like he used to...all his stuff is quick to kamara,thomas and sanders

Wen it gets past 25-30 yds his throws are very dicey and shaky... I'm very interested to see how the bears play him tomorrow

I think there gonna play tight at the los and dare brees to go deep over the top all game....take away all that short stuff to thomas and kamara

Post Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:57 am 

Cash on hand:

Feel bad for rivers he played well today had a very good yr...but he has to go colts can win now and hes to old to take them all the way

Rivers will have a job somewhere next year... Bears and Bengals could use him till burrow gets back.
Washington could take him for a yr
Shit if someone gave him 8-10 million to be a backup I'm sure he'd take that to

Mariota and Bridgewater got that to be backups...
Rivera loves the game it'll be a job for him somewhere next year

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 390 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 16  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion