Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:43 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Jimmy doesnt suck. They just need to stop hand cuffing the guy and turn him loose....even if his numbers go to ass. All that money to make him a game manager...that aint winning a superbowl. Ya running game is madd nice...but your qb needs polishing. Its just the experience he needs. And Shanahan needs to open up and lose the vagina.

It doesnt bode well for them though, i dont think a coach has ever been to the superbowl twice in hc and lesser capacity...lost because he played like a virgin, and then went on to get there again and win. The odds dont favor the niners on that point alone.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:11 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Shannahan's a bitch. First he was BB's bitch, now he's reids. Getting passed around the yard.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:48 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Moe is right, ya need to calm the fuck down, acting like Shanahan didnt just take a previously 4-12 team to within a quarter of winning the SB. why ya dont wanna talk about the choking ass defense?? what happened to the vaunted front 4 in the last qtr?? what happened to that elite secondary?? Sherman?? Shanahan called plays that WORKED in that 4th qtr. the PLAYERS didnt execute, particularly Jimmy G. if you give an ELITE defense 20 pts that should be a win every time. absolutely bewildering how that choking ass defense is being left off the hook. 21 pts in 8 fucking minutes after dominating all season long. but lets destroy the coach whose playcalling worked and yielded wide open elite receivers. ya dumb.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:51 am 

Cash on hand:

It doesnt bode well for them though, i dont think a coach has ever been to the superbowl twice in hc and lesser capacity...lost because he played like a virgin, and then went on to get there again and win. The odds dont favor the niners on that point alone.

Andy Reid literally just won the SB. he was the choking vagina for years and years.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Andy Reid literally just won the SB. he was the choking vagina for years and years.

There is truth to this. Now that's shannahan's job, until or if he wins one.

You do make an excellent point about the D choking, and it needs to be talked about. but how much of it was scheme (coaching) and how much was execution? Were they gassed?

Post Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:36 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jesus fuckin Christ son, can you add?

How about you do some fucking math and then present a name that fits.

Andy Reid has been to the superbowl once, and didnt play like any kind of bitch, twice, to losses in them.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Andy Reid has been to the superbowl once, and didnt play like any kind of bitch, twice, to losses in them.

Reid has choked plenty in the playoffs. Lets not exonerate him of all that.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:46 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Reid has choked plenty in the playoffs. Lets not exonerate him of all that.

WHere in my original assertion did I say playoffs? You guys are moving a goal post and demanding that I defend it :hearty-laugh: Widening it in fact!

Post Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

doesnt matter if its once or twice. Shanahan in the early part of his career has come up small in the SB 2x, once as HC. Andy once and PLENTY of other nfc title games. same fucking shit. you're trying to make the basic point that twice a choker always a choker and clearly you are wrong.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:36 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Name a coach who has. Or just come off of my fuckin point.

Coaches dont just make the superbowl 3 times. You bring up Andy and in a wide span with many deep playoff runs he only made it twice. Kyle has made it twice...and in both he was the focal point of choke jobs. Its fucking improbable as fuck to make the superbowl once...never mind twice. And its even more improbable for to make it twice and be one of the primary reason why your team loses in both games.

So ya...im sticking to my point until you can tell me which coach ever in said position came back from that tonwin the big one. Stop arguing to argue and just tell me who..or come off of it!

If the point is basic and wrong, you could easifly disprove it...but youve only brought up a guy who doesnt fit the characteristics of said point unless you change it to suit your argumen, widening the goal posts, which you are actively doing.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Name a coach who has. Or just come off of my fuckin point.

Coaches dont just make the superbowl 3 times. You bring up Andy and in a wide span with many deep playoff runs he only made it twice. Kyle has made it twice...and in both he was the focal point of choke jobs. Its fucking improbable as fuck to make the superbowl once...never mind twice. And its even more improbable for to make it twice and be one of the primary reason why your team loses in both games.

So ya...im sticking to my point until you can tell me which coach ever in said position came back from that tonwin the big one. Stop arguing to argue and just tell me who..or come off of it!

If the point is basic and wrong, you could easifly disprove it...but youve only brought up a guy who doesnt fit the characteristics of said point unless you change it to suit your argumen, widening the goal posts, which you are actively doing.

BB choked against philly, then came back with a brilliant coaching job against the rams.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:15 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

BB didnt choke against Philly. But in any event...he didnt choke twice....and was already a superbowl champion before that.

There aint anyone who been there twice and been the focal of the L..that come back there a third and win their first.

Once a loser choker always a choker is a dumb point. Twice a choker always a choker is too....andy just broke that.

Twice a choker always a choker in just supeebowls??? Never been proven false and at minimum it is highly highly highly unlikely.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

BB didnt choke against Philly. But in any event...he didnt choke twice....and was already a superbowl champion before that.

There aint anyone who been there twice and been the focal of the L..that come back there a third and win their first.

Once a loser choker always a choker is a dumb point. Twice a choker always a choker is too....andy just broke that.

Twice a choker always a choker in just supeebowls??? Never been proven false and at minimum it is highly highly highly unlikely.

It's fair. Shanny gets shit on for the ATL debacle, and rightly so, but what about Quinn? As head coach, doesn't he step in at some point? Its the same reason I pin some of the san fran D choking on him, he's the HC, at some point he has to stop the bleeding. instead he has his face buried in a play sheet like there is some magic secret that will come to him if he looks at it long enough

Post Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jermz all over the place talking nonsense. Kyle wasnt even the HC in ATL. go talk Raps basketball.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

you probably cant find many examples cause there arent many who were even good enough to make multiple SBs. Shit, Reid is worse cause he had a history of choking BEFORE the SB. anyway its a dumb and random point. oh history states if you lose a SB as a coordinator and a HC you're never going back. uh, what?? :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

and how you gonna say BB didnt choke vs Philly?? his D made that bum Foles look like Brady. fucked up by benching Butler out of nowhere. thats not a choke job but Shanahan vs KC is?? :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Post Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

im pretty sure there was a stat that said if you lose 19 NFC title games, make it to and lose your first SB, keep choking in the playoffs afterwards, you'll never win it all. :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Post Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

and how you gonna say BB didnt choke vs Philly?? his D made that bum Foles look like Brady. fucked up by benching Butler out of nowhere. thats not a choke job but Shanahan vs KC is?? :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Still grinds my gears.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:00 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

So you acknowledge now that your method of injecting Andy in a comparison that he didnt fit by my original definition was stupid, so now you are moving the convo to other places in order to try and strawman the fuck out of things to get a W. Bravo clown. :hearty-laugh:

Anyway e9. Ya, i am not at all saying quinn didnt choke...he very mich did. But Kyle was in charge of that offense...he's mr offense. Thats his wheel house. Anywhere he goes where an offe se chokes...hes gettin the blame from me. I dont care for including bill in any comparison because bill is a proven winner of the highest order!

Post Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

my original definition was stupid!

agreed.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Don't forget every defense choked leading up to the big game....and I mean KC came back every time.
KC has an effect on defenses that adds up over time.
KC > other teams over 4 quarters....period.
KC meaning coaching, offense, defense, and special teams.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

First of all ya niggas all need to leave belechicks name out ur mouths....that man is the goat don't ever say he choked!! The defense didn't perform,foles had the game and postseason of his life

Philly was great they won 13 games let's not act lie Philly was wack....this is about shanahan and the niners leave BB the goat out of it!!
Listen man shanahan is a offensive genius period

He took a 4 win team from last year to the Superbowl....he took Atlanta to the Superbowl,Ryan became a mvp on his watch and hasn't been anywhere near that level since shanahan left Atlanta period

Everyone knows quinn is a stooge in Atlanta....they should have fired him and let shanahan be the coach that was there mistake!!
U guys need to chill like I said before

Shanahans elite at wat he does,he's an offensive genius,he's great at wat he does,he's gonna be coaching the niners another 5-10 yrs at Least

Him.and Lynch aren't going anywhere anytime soon

Post Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ya need to slow down man
Reids a Hof coach it took him 20 yrs to win.....his student pederson won before him in Philly this shit is hard man

Rogers and Brees atgs but just one ring......
At the end of the day shanahan put the niners into position they folded....niners Dee got owned by mahomes in the 4th it's no shame in that cuz that kid is special

Sanders was wide open deep Jimmy missed him.....kittle wide open a few times Jimmy didn't see him.they need to keep Jimmy and shanahan ain't going anywhere hes great at wat he does

But mcvay and Carroll are also great at wat they do!! All 3 of those teams have the coaching and talent to make the Superbowl on any given year....give shanahan a break man Jesus

This guy isn't even 40 yrs old yet and he's been to 2 SBS already....he constantly puts his teams in winning positions over and over again wat else do u want????

The defense blew both the SBS he was in at the end of the day against 2 extremely elite level QBs( Brady and mahomes)

Leave the mab alone

Post Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jermz u can learn a thing or 2 from your boy Moe.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:53 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Austin_3:16 wrote:
Jermz u can learn a thing or 2 from your boy Moe.

Suck a dick man. Better yet, suck Moes dick....its already on your lips.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion