Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2912 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 117  Next
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

Say if someone goes 10-3 but lost twice to a horrible team that obviously means it was some lucky shit! I really love the settings of both leagues tho
Defensive settings,kickers,I love everything man I'm excited big-time

Dude 945 on a Friday night end of the summer I'm trying to be on my way to fucking bro....I'm gonna be with a chick by that time or at the strip club with some asscheeks and titties in my face

That's why I wanted the time changed....were all not some losers that's on a lifetime sex draught like burrowz bro :hearty-laugh:

And burrowz be at the draft man...fuk work leave early!! I'm sure u won't get fired if u leave work a day early

U should have some money saved up....if ur such a bum u can't afford to take one day off work than u didn't go far in life and that's pathetic

Post Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

I also think it should be 2 ir spots in both leagues....1 is fine that's mandatory....but 2 is usually the going rate especially in all my money leagues cuz it's so many injuries these days man

RBS and wrs get abused nobody is playing 16 games anymore.... shit even the best QBs have to sit out a game or 2 these days this game is brutal and physical

Post Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

Im glad we are making some resolution. Lets make it ONE league with all of us in it. Me and Jermz are co-commish. I want austin and the defending champ swords in the mix. So we have to have this shit clear and concise and not all this childish petty shit. Joso, souljah, would be nice if they stay the course. I wish Troof was relaible too but I remember that year he played he flaked like a MF

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:14 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
No. 2 leagues.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:15 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

If Josofo and Souljah wanna join they are welcome!

Post Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

No. 2 leagues.

Why?

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:16 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Say if someone goes 10-3 but lost twice to a horrible team that obviously means it was some lucky shit! I really love the settings of both leagues tho

Dude 945 on a Friday night end of the summer I'm trying to be on my way to fucking bro....I'm gonna be with a chick by that time or at the strip club with some asscheeks and titties in my face

That's why I wanted the time changed....were all not some losers that's on a lifetime sex draught like burrowz bro :hearty-laugh:

And burrowz be at the draft man...fuk work leave early!! I'm sure u won't get fired if u leave work a day early

U should have some money saved up....if ur such a bum u can't afford to take one day off work than u didn't go far in life and that's pathetic

Lol fair enough.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:17 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

No. 2 leagues.

Why?

Because theres already 2 distinct leagues already. And if we try to stuff all into one at this poiny we gonna have more than 15 ppl.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Burrowz nah bro no divisions man...leave it how it is bro no divisions! I don't want this being some bullshit where a 50 win team misses the playoffs in the west and A 50 win team is the 3 seed in the east!! No divisions bro chill with that :hearty-laugh:

Leave it how it was bro....dam burrowz u already trying to seek and feast on the weakest competition!! U know jermz is a bum last yr was a fluke he never made that playing in the previous 8 yrs :hearty-laugh:

I like the fg kicker settings...if u can make it wat the fg kicked makes that would be awesome! Like if dude makes a 47 yarder u get 4.7 pts! That would be a whole new dynamic and really make it more skill involved with the kickers

Anything less than 30 yds could be 3 pts that's fine...but if a kicker makes a 15 yarder set that shit to 1.5 :hearty-laugh:
I'm fine with how the kicker settings are tho

Jermz u gotta understand that h2h shit is lucky...the #1 seed could lose twice to some bum cuz they had everyone on byes that week or cuz they had alot of injuries

So that's why higher seed should always advance in the playoffs

How are we supposed to have a war against Jermz and his degenerate family then?

:hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:40 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Burrowz nah bro no divisions man...leave it how it is bro no divisions! I don't want this being some bullshit where a 50 win team misses the playoffs in the west and A 50 win team is the 3 seed in the east!! No divisions bro chill with that :hearty-laugh:

Leave it how it was bro....dam burrowz u already trying to seek and feast on the weakest competition!! U know jermz is a bum last yr was a fluke he never made that playing in the previous 8 yrs :hearty-laugh:

I like the fg kicker settings...if u can make it wat the fg kicked makes that would be awesome! Like if dude makes a 47 yarder u get 4.7 pts! That would be a whole new dynamic and really make it more skill involved with the kickers

Anything less than 30 yds could be 3 pts that's fine...but if a kicker makes a 15 yarder set that shit to 1.5 :hearty-laugh:

Jermz u gotta understand that h2h shit is lucky...the #1 seed could lose twice to some bum cuz they had everyone on byes that week or cuz they had alot of injuries

:hearty-laugh: either me or my bro winning this year. And every year we outperform moe punk ass....and then his ass come with the alzeimers....saying he dont remeber shit! Fuck Moe! Bum ass nigga.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

No. 2 leagues.

Why?

Because theres already 2 distinct leagues already. And if we try to stuff all into one at this poiny we gonna have more than 15 ppl.

Nigga how? Both leagues aint even full. Rather have one consolidated dope league than two weak ones with fillers in it

Post Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:45 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

No. 2 leagues.

Why?

Nigga how? Both leagues aint even full. Rather have one consolidated dope league than two weak ones with fillers in it

Believe.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I will do my part Moe. And I don't think Jermz is starting the draft that late. He already changed it to 8pm but I am trying to talk him into starting it 15 minutes earlier.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

No. 2 leagues.

Why?

Believe.

:hearty-laugh: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Post Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:hearty-laugh: either me or my bro winning this year. And every year we outperform moe punk ass....and then his ass come with the alzeimers....saying he dont remeber shit! Fuck Moe! Bum ass nigga.

LMAO

Post Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

No. 2 leagues.

Why?

Believe.

I know but be smart about the shit. Trying to coordinate two drafts is a bit much, some people like swords and his bro cant play in both. Shit we gotta try and get austin to play in one. I just know one or both of the leagues will a case where commish will be filling in lineups and shit. Or it will be all of our outside friends and family and we can do one of those leagues on our own. The BHO league should be consolidated and one league. We are not deep enough for two nowadays

Post Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

No. 2 leagues.

Why?

Believe.

I know but be smart about the shit. Trying to coordinate two drafts is a bit much, some people like swords and his bro cant play in both. Shit we gotta try and get austin to play in one. I just know one or both of the leagues will a case where commish will be filling in lineups and shit. Or it will be all of our outside friends and family and we can do one of those leagues on our own. The BHO league should be consolidated and one league. We are not deep enough for two nowadays

I know. Honestly, as long as we can get 8 people in the one I started then so be it. I'm not overly concerned about it. Nothing is perfect. Moe wanted the draft time changed so I changed it to Sept. 1st which I hope is acceptable to people. I will send out e-mails to folks to remind them the week of. It is going to have to be up to someone else to invite Josofo and Souljah to Jermz' league.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

No. 2 leagues.

Why?

Believe.

I know. Honestly, as long as we can get 8 people in the one I started then so be it. I'm not overly concerned about it. Nothing is perfect. Moe wanted the draft time changed so I changed it to Sept. 1st which I hope is acceptable to people. I will send out e-mails to folks to remind them the week of. It is going to have to be up to someone else to invite Josofo and Souljah to Jermz' league.

If you know than just say fuck it and merge into one league and stop calling it jermz league cause it has never been known as that he himself dont even refer to it as that.

I told you stick it to his jamaican ass Seagal style, but do it with the BHO title at stake. Id rather have a solid 10-12 solid league. Then that split with a bunch of bullshit and people who wont really give a fuck and aint vested in the shit. Jermz has complied with most of your settings so just go out and ball. Their ate sleeper TE’s and others coming back from injury.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:02 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Im already in both leagues now....just give me a number and ill make sure both leagues get filled.

Beyond that. Austin dont wanna go and Swords and his bro is only going one league. I actually wanna do 2 leagues.....burowz done got my blood boiling enough for it. So if its 8 dudes or 10 in his or 12 im tryna play there. But the reg league will get our 12. Trust.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Not the point i know we can fill a league. I want a BHO league. I can go play FF with a bunch of random MFs anytime

Post Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

If we all play in both leagues except swords than I guess i can do that. And im co-commish in both so thats cool. However yall want both your candy asses are getting handed to you anway

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:36 am 

Cash on hand:

Bro stop complaining man dam...jermz already has 11 dudes so we good in that league! That's Brandon's league and always will be until were all dead or this forum doesn't exist anymore

I can get another friend of mine to join burrowz league and he knows football very well...I'm not playing in no 8 team league burrowz so u gotta get 10 minimum or I'm out!! I wanna definitely play in both leagues cuz imagine the prestige if any one of us goes deep in both

That would be some major league shit talking we can do if it happens!! Shit I'm still living off my clb days that shit was and still is legendary....dbo and Gruber gave me my props for my clb dominance and I don't respect anyone here more than I respect those guys opinions no offense

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:39 am 

Cash on hand:

Burrowz u be talking all this shit so it should be easy for u to find 9 viable players that's gonna do there lineups every week and play hard all yr....this football shit is easy man I'm in a 300 dollar baseball league that u gotta manage every day

It's always last minute scratches that happen at 7 pm every night so I always gotta check that...shit ain't that difficult man it takes a few mins
I already got 1 friend of mine in ur league and I can easily get another 1

It's a dam shame u talk all this shit but u can't even put a league together.... talking mad shit and u can't cash the check :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:49 am 

Cash on hand:

Jermz wat u talking about??? U made the playoffs like once or twice in the 8 or 9 yrs this bho league existed! Jermz I made the chip twice man wake up....I lost to Brandon in the chip and won but that was like 7-8 yrs ago

U just final did something last yr for the first time njgga u ain't shit :hearty-laugh: bro that's why I'm glad it's 2 leagues this....I want that prestige I'll do burrowz league even if it's 8 teams just cuz I want that legacy

I'm clbs finest,the legend,the #1 man...I picked the most winners and that's wat my legacy will always be around here! But I wanna do well this yr in both leagues and add this to my resume also

Man I can't wait man I'm stoked....I'm gonna make it my mission to do well In both leagues this yr
I'm just praying I get a decent pick in both man that's all I want

But if I don't man I'm still gonna draft great this yr

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Im already in both leagues now....just give me a number and ill make sure both leagues get filled.

Beyond that. Austin dont wanna go and Swords and his bro is only going one league. I actually wanna do 2 leagues.....burowz done got my blood boiling enough for it. So if its 8 dudes or 10 in his or 12 im tryna play there. But the reg league will get our 12. Trust.

I think it will be fun to have an 8 man league that is separated into two divisions. Everyone will have a stacked team and I think we'll be able to do it where the two divisions only play against each other and not against other teams in their own division but I'm not 100% sure about that. Maybe you know better than I do how that works.

I would like to have 10 people in the league I started but I don't think we're gonna be able to swing that even though I have sent a lot of invites, so, if you can get one of your family members to join then we can have kind of a rivalry league and there will just be innocent bystanders getting blown the fuck up. lol

Let's be honest, at this point, it really is just about me and you shitting on each other and I'm o.k. with that. :hearty-laugh:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2912 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 117  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion