Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1749 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 70  Next
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:52 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Lol. Ice just let it go man. There will be 2 leagues with a different assortment of managers. Im not playing in 2 leagues and im not joining this one. He already deleted his team from the original league. Yall already have 6 here, im sure youll find another 6.

On the co commish note, Ice, you cant be a co commish with you hiding your email, yahoo wont allow it.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Lol. Ice just let it go man. There will be 2 leagues with a different assortment of managers. Im not playing in 2 leaguesand im not joining this one. He already deleted his team from the original league. Yall already have 6 here, im sure youll find another 6.

On the co commish note, Ice, you cant be a co commish with you hiding your email, yahoo wont allow it.

You wouldn't have to if you weren't acting like a little hoe

Post Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:00 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Lol. Ice just let it go man. There will be 2 leagues with a different assortment of managers. Im not playing in 2 leaguesand im not joining this one. He already deleted his team from the original league. Yall already have 6 here, im sure youll find another 6.

You wouldn't have to if you weren't acting like a little hoe

:bj2:

Post Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Man fuck that both yall acting like some bitches. Get this hoe ass shit together. I will show my email when i get a chance Jerm. But we got about two weeks to get this shit in order. We don’t have enough members for this. Its highly competitive and fun every year. No place for it. Both of you bend a lil and get it together. Im good for two but not everyone can or will be. So work this shit out

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Man fuck that both yall acting like some bitches. Get this hoe ass shit together. I will show my email when i get a chance Jerm. But we got about two weeks to get this shit in order. We don’t have enough members for this. Its highly competitive and fun every year. No place for it. Both of you bend a lil and get it together. Im good for two but not everyone can or will be. So work this shit out

I started the league first and Jermz already said he didn't want to be commish last year. I am the one who got Souljah and Josofo back into the league to play. Jermz is being a fem about this simply because of the TE shit--I just know it. Well, motherfucker, there are two spots where you can insert a TE so why don't you just do that?

Post Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:17 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I honestly dont give a fuck about souljah and josofo. We was having competitive leagues without them. So, yo, go put your 12 together and do your fuckin league and stop begging me for shit. Im not asking you for anything Burowz.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I honestly dont give a fuck about souljah and josofo. We was having competitive leagues without them. So, yo, go put your 12 together and do your fuckin league and stop begging me for shit. Im not asking you for anything Burowz.

Spoken like a true elitist asshole. I'm not begging for anything. YOU are the one who is fucking up this league, not the other way around you fucking cocksucker.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:26 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Whatever man.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

Listen man if jermz don't wanna play just leave it alone burrowz...fuk that nigga bro straight up
Jermz just make sure u get 10-12 solid players! I'd rather have 10 really good players that's gonna play all yr and manage there team

Idc care if it's 10,12,or 14...I just wanna be in a league where ppl play all yr and don't quit

Post Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:26 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This dude is all over my nuts like wtf moe its embarassing.

I dont put fuck niggas in leagues Moe...dont worry.

I offered to play in both if he did...he said no. But im supposed to join his and bring ppl after he deletes his team in the other? :lol:

Naw man. He can do his ill do the other.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:22 am 

Cash on hand:

Yeah man this is crazy...all this talking about free leagues with no money on the line! It's silly
Dude deleted his team that's just some soft shit

On some but ain't gonna be in my league so I won't be in URS :hearty-laugh:
It's little kid grade school shit man...
I'm just playing to have fun and dudes crying already

Talking about tes,no tes,man just play and adjust to wat the rules are...that's wat I do in any league I'm in it's not hard! Jermz just get 10 or 12 solid guys and I'm happy

Post Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

Burrowz u should make ur draft like September 2nd or the 3rd! First game is on Thursday September 5th...these injuries and holdouts are a mess so we should do it as close to the season opener as possible

Post Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Burrowz how many ppl gonna be in ur league? 10 or 12? U talking all this shit and ur league is nakes still...u got 6 ppl in ur league and that's with me inviting 1 of my friends

U wanna run a league and u can't even get ppl to join....jermz league already has 10 and that's with u deleting ur own team :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

How u do that anyway? How do u remove yourself from someone elses league cuz I tried doing that last yr and I couldn't...said that u had to be deleted by the commish that u couldn't remoi ur own team

Post Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Not my problem if people don't respond to the invites.

I don't really have a problem changing the draft date if that's what someone wants to do.

Because I'm agreeable like that and not a fem like some people who all they care about is control.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Burrowz how many ppl gonna be in ur league? 10 or 12? U talking all this shit and ur league is nakes still...u got 6 ppl in ur league and that's with me inviting 1 of my friends

U wanna run a league and u can't even get ppl to join....jermz league already has 10 and that's with u deleting ur own team :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

How u do that anyway?How do u remove yourself from someone elses league cuz I tried doing that last yr and I couldn't...said that u had to be deleted by the commish that u couldn't remoi ur own team

I thought you knew everything about FF, Moe?

Post Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada

I don't really have a problem changing the draft date if that's what someone wants to do.

Because I'm agreeable like that and not a fem like some people who all they care about is control.

everyone knows you'll eventually go bat shit crazy and lose your mind over some retarded shit and put the league on its ass at some point. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

How u do that anyway?How do u remove yourself from someone elses league cuz I tried doing that last yr and I couldn't...said that u had to be deleted by the commish that u couldn't remoi ur own team

I thought you knew everything about FF, Moe?

Bro just answer the fucking question!! Obviously if I knew this than I wouldn't be asking ur dumass now would I?? U obviou ain't the brightest apple on the tree :hearty-laugh:

I tried to delete my team in a basketball and football league and I couldn't....just tell me how u did it man

Post Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This dude is all over my nuts like wtf moe its embarassing.

I dont put fuck niggas in leagues Moe...dont worry.

I offered to play in both if he did...he said no. But im supposed to join his and bring ppl after he deletes his team in the other? :lol:

Naw man. He can do his ill do the other.

You just dissed two BHO legends. Stop being an elitist prick.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

everyone knows you'll eventually go bat shit crazy and lose your mind over some retarded shit and put the league on its ass at some point. :hearty-laugh:

You mean, like Jermz did last year?

That is why there is a co-commish Einstein.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada

that was more of a team effort, kick started by the immense bitching and complaining by the 2 commissioners in your league.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

that was more of a team effort, kick started by the immense bitching and complaining by the 2 commissioners in your league.

What the hell are you talking about? Were you happy with how the league was run last year? I'm quite certain you were complaining about things.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

Just play in eachothers and we will do two leagues. Why beef when you can try and win the others league for the ultimate bragging rights. Or merge and do one league. I am co-commish and will be the utmost fair and competitive. I got a few heads ready to sign up too

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:20 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:hearty-laugh: Holy sweet fuckin shit! :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Just play in eachothers and we will do two leagues. Why beef when you can try and win the others league for the ultimate bragging rights. Or merge and do one league. I am co-commish and will be the utmost fair and competitive. I got a few heads ready to sign up too

I can't force people to sign up. I've sent out invites. If you know people who will join and play, send them the link.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Dam burrowz ur really sad and pathetic man...u start ur own league and u can't even get 10 ppl to join! Talking all this shit and u telling us to get ppl to join ur league :hearty-laugh:

That's just straight up sad and pathetic man for real....u can't get any other bho members to join ur wheelchair league?? U don't have any friends do u?
I got a friend of mine to be in the league so that means u haven't even been able to get 5 ppl yet

Dam burrowz ur credibility must really be shit :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Anyway if u don't get 10 ppl I'm not playing...I'm not wasting my time on a 8 team league especially a free one for no money

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1749 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 70  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion