Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

But trust I ain't done I'll be back wearing the 45 one day like Jordan so that's why ya better win now while u can while I'm gone....lol

This is the time for bums like anis and troof to creep a title while the head honcho Moe is on sabbatical

Post Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
But trust I ain't done I'll be back wearing the 45 one day like Jordan so that's why ya better win now while u can while I'm gone....lol

This is the time for bums like anis and troof to creep a title while the head honcho Moe is on sabbatical

2 titles and it didn't take me 15 years for #1. Show respect.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

You never won the main league Moe, we already proved that's a lie. The true league. My league is fun and the shit, people have already re-signed up for mines. Only scumbags quit or had a problem with my league.

Cant believe Anis is all for the FF chat but not for the actual FF lol :kopfpatsch: :lol:

That chat came from FF. Anis dont leave just cause you had a shit year. You are a proven winner.You can quickly shake off that bronze. Jermz you got plenty of time and opportunity to grow your dirt weed and add more rooms to your house to store all your degenerate family members and refugees that come thru. Damar Hamlin took the needle and it fucked him up, that was random, but that heartbreak cant keep you from fantasy gold. Grab a Red Stripe and start mock drafting.

Troof is already in, Burr clearly wants in, Moe cant help himself, he'll be in. This fool plays fantasy WNBA basketball and Tennis for christ sake. So we can do this. If not, its cool, i'll play and dominate other leagues with other jabroni's, but seeing as how its come to be tradition, and we spend all this time chopping it up on here anyway, we should be playing.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:13 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Think you slick huh ice? Think you can cater to my ego to get me in huh??? Oh Jermz you was right about the vaccine. Oh jermz you was right to say it took you out and cost you the strap....

I see you ... lol

Post Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jermz you got plenty of time and opportunity to grow your dirt weed and add more rooms to your house to store all your degenerate family members and refugees that come thru.

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:20 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Okay so officially I am out. I got my job offer today. I dont have time for fantasy this year. This job and my other side gigs and my training will take up all my time.

Im going to leave the league in the hands of Burowz. And Ice if your league needs mans Ill pass on my bro and cuz.

Ill be back next year. 100% Need a year to focus on career and home. Being tip top in these leagues is a time consuming affair. Its a distraction I cant fuck with for now.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:53 am 

Cash on hand:

Ice is indeed right about 1 thing. Ya dramatic as hell with this simple shit lol. Millions of people do FF while having busy lives, careers, full time jobs, wives, kids, etc etc. Moe wanna "retire" only to make his triumphant "comeback" reminiscent of MJ lmao. Jermz to busy making money and working on his house, like everyone else is apparently homeless and jobless so they have all the time in the world for FF. :rofl:

It's simple man. Just tell that negus Ice what I'm about to tell him. I don't wanna play FF because it doesnt interest me to do so. That's it. :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:08 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Austinholic_3:16 wrote:
Ice is indeed right about 1 thing. Ya dramatic as hell with this simple shit lol. Millions of people do FF while having busy lives, careers, full time jobs, wives, kids, etc etc. Moe wanna "retire" only to make his triumphant "comeback" reminiscent of MJ lmao. Jermz to busy making money and working on his house, like everyone else is apparently homeless and jobless so they have all the time in the world for FF. :rofl:

It's simple man. Just tell that negus Ice what I'm about to tell him. I don't wanna play FF because it doesnt interest me to do so. That's it. :lol:

If I did that, Ice would just get dramatic as hell and tell me how I can find time to do this that and a third and go on pretending like that chip is a legit one :lol: so fuck you and fuck him! lol

But ya nicka, I am gonna more busy than all you muthafuckas I said it, working a new job, starting 2 fuckin side businesses, working on my house, and taking 2 separate groups of training courses, so eat a dick, respectfully :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:47 am 

Cash on hand:

Hopefully u have time to eat and sleep, but probably not. :kopfpatsch: :lol:

Congrats on everything, sincerely. But please spare me. Unless you're to busy to do so. :P

It's FF bro. U can spend 10 minutes a week on it and be great at it. No chats no bs. Set your line up, put in a couple bids, quickly check the FA list. 10 minutes a week, 1 minute 25 seconds per day. Just stop bro. Maybe we just need a break to miss it and get re-interested. But nobody is literally to busy to partake in a FF league lol.....sounds like you're to busy to be interested in it, which is different. Or maybe that's what you're really saying.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:35 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Given every other fkin year ive played id think youd respect and believe me well enough that if im pulling out its because I really cant make the time to compete. I dont even see myself watching football like that this year.

Anyway. Check the nick fury show it was pretty good.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

Aight man, my fault.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:02 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Austinholic_3:16 wrote:
Aight man, my fault.

Imma be real. There was a sharp increase in my level and its because I started putting more time in man :hearty-laugh: . I need a year off to do other shit man. And I still might yet because you muthafuckas piss me off lol.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:36 am 

Cash on hand:

Bro jermz said it best...
If u do this fantasy shit u gotta do it 100% right and me and him won't be able to do that this yr.
If ur a bum u and ice are right u can put in the bare minimum of time to do this

But if u wanna be a real title contender like me and jermz was last yr u gotta put the work in.
Right now I'm already in like 6 money leagues between 2 and 500 cash a man with 200 being the minimum

So being I'm a bho free league would be a disservice not only for me but for u guys....
Y'all deserve the best versions of Moe and jermz and we wouldn't be able to do that this year

So y'all carry on,hold it down and we'll be back next yr or in my case maybe 2025 :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Jermz gonna be busy man I believe dude.
And me I'll be busy on FanDuel making this money and in my money leagues I'll keep y'all updated let y'all know how I'm doing

Ice or anis should be commissioner and run these leagues...it's a proven fact burrowz sorry ass can't be trusted with any real power he's dick Cheney in this bitch.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:40 am 

Cash on hand:

U gotta put time in with this shit man gotta be active on the waivers this shit takes alot of time if u really trying to win....

Ice keep this shit a 100 bro u dominated both leagues last yr and look wat happened?? I destroyed yr sorry ass in the playoffs and u should have lost to jermz u got dumb lucky with that Hamlin situation call a spade a spade

And that was after all that time and energy u put in all yr long...so imagine if me and jermz come into these bho leagues half assing it not fully invested

We'll get destroyed by u animals man I ain't to proud to admit that...this shit ain't no joke man bho is a warzone and dudes is hungry for them bho titles in this bitch :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

So look man Austin ice ya hold it down and win keep this shit warm for wen me and jermz get back to reclaim wat is rightfully ours

Post Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:45 am 

Cash on hand:

If it's really that time consuming and you're doing like 10 leagues and all the Fan Duel stuff, is that literally all u do from September to January?? Just do FF and gamble from dusk til dawn??

Post Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:29 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I dont know how you do it in that case Moe :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:20 am 

Cash on hand:

Of course it's not literally all I do jermz.....lol
I have a life but I put alot of time into it.
I'm still working on my own schedule basically still don't really have to go into work.

It's not like I gotta do it from morning to bedtime but wen the season starts that's wen shit gonna get crazy.
Right now it's love,but u know how it is wen the season starts man...lol

I just gotta see how things go this year,see how I balance it out than maybe next yr I can come back and fit the bho leagues back in.probably not gonna be 10 leagues but if it is hey man I win 3-4 of them shits that's alot of money on top of the daily FanDuel money

I won't be as busy as u jermz,but I'll need that time

Post Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Well there it is. Its all good no BHO leagues this year. Sucks for guys like swords and vincent who I'm sure will be coming back randomly around draft time. Not finna beg you fags to play tho. Yall wanna be some lazy non-competitive clowns that's on yall. I dont respect it and I aint cool with it lol

I'll play in league ran by someone else but I aint playing in no Burrowz league. I'll play with the homie P and some of the other homies, holding down the diamond status.

Yea austin there's truth in one I said i think its some arrogant shit to assume one is busy than the next man. I got 4 kids, a full time job , comedy at night and I promote shows. While also getting workouts in and fuckin. Its just whether you want to play or not.

Its all good but fuck Moe, Jermz and austin as a staff record label and as a mothafuckin crew.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Prime quit your league last year and doesn't even post here anymore. :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:51 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Also. Yall stress me out. I been managing these bitches for years. Puttin in the work longer than either of yall. I need a break. Every year yall find a way to try to uppend the integrity of the league and try the commissioners patience.

I need a year to myself for career and mental health (Ice lol).

Post Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Also. Yall stress me out. I been managing these bitches for years. Puttin in the work longer than either of yall. I need a break. Every year yall find a way to try to uppend the integrity of the league and try the commissioners patience.

I need a year to myself for career and mental health (Ice lol).

Lol how bout you try playing without commish'ing, old control freak lol

And I guarantee Prime and them pop back up. Either way yall out , so we'll figure it out. I'll start looking to whoop on some other jive turkeys. Since you old crumbums dont want it. Have fun knitting and doing pottery. Yall both gon be mad when the Eagles and Jets running up the scoreboards with all those high profile players scoring maaad fantasy points yo and you think about what coulda been

Post Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Alright Jermz, cool. You need to renew the league and I will join and then you will need to give me commish privileges. I will also say that I will have a Co-Commish for this league. Whoever wants to do it. I will send out emails to people and put in the work to get people to sign up.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Yo Jermz, the season starts in a month, are you going to renew the league? Stop dragging your feet playa...

Post Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:19 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yo Jermz, the season starts in a month, are you going to renew the league? Stop dragging your feet playa...

I have given you co commish privilege.

You have the power

Dont fuck this up! :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:23 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Apparently I am not allowed to remove myself from the league. If I bow out for the year I will have to find a replacement.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion