Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18  Next
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Alright Burowz you lil faggot, come gimme a kiss and lets get down to these scoring settings. I added 2 flex spots.

Yeah, I saw that. LOVE IT!!! I really ain't tripping on all of it. I DO think defenses should get more points and I DO feel kickers need to get punished for missing kicks, but, aside from those two things, I don't really care about the other settings.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:17 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
On account of the extra flex I'm going to drop defensive scoring a bit compared to ice. Maybe tweak the kicking. And see if ppr is breakable beyond the whole half point thing.

How about usage on RBs? If receivers are getting something even for nothing on catches, my running backs should get a little something when they get over a certain amount of carries irregardless of the yards gained.....

Post Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:10 am 

Cash on hand:

We good with the scoring man...1 pt for a catch is good shit ain't easy catching a pass knowing u gonna get killed...we could eliminate kickers all together I already play in leagues with no kickers now

But we good man everything else is golden

Post Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:42 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Pts for a # of carries is terrible. No kicker is terrible.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

On account of the extra flex I'm going to drop defensive scoring a bit compared to ice. Maybe tweak the kicking. And see if ppr is breakable beyond the whole half point thing.

How about usage on RBs? If receivers are getting something even for nothing on catches, my running backs should get a little something when they get over a certain amount of carries irregardless of the yards gained.....

What do you mean by "dropping" the defensive scoring? The yahoo default settings for defensive scoring suck. I'm not saying you need to have the same settings as Ice for defenses but the default settings are ass. Defenses lose too many points even if their opponent only scores seven points. In fact, I'd say that defenses lose too many points simply based on the amount of points scored, period. We all know that it is an offensive driven league and the refs do everything possible to help out receivers with bullshit PI calls. The defenses can't catch a break.

I don't think giving running backs more points for carries is a good idea. Lastly, "irregardless" isn't really a word.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

We good with the scoring man...1 pt for a catch is good shit ain't easy catching a pass knowing u gonna get killed...we could eliminate kickers all together I already play in leagues with no kickers now

But we good man everything else is golden

No one is asking for your input. Be thankful you are even here.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:19 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

What do you mean by "dropping" the defensive scoring? The yahoo default settings for defensive scoring suck. I'm not saying you need to have the same settings as Ice for defenses but the default settings are ass. Defenses lose too many points even if their opponent only scores seven points. In fact, I'd say that defenses lose too many points simply based on the amount of points scored, period. We all know that it is an offensive driven league and the refs do everything possible to help out receivers with bullshit PI calls. The defenses can't catch a break.

I don't think giving running backs more points for carries is a good idea. Lastly, "irregardless" isn't really a word.

Lick my balls, irregardless of their current cleanliness.

ya, I was spit balling with running backs. I am not getting rid of kickers. But I will analyze the defense situation. We'll see.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Lick my balls, irregardless of their current cleanliness.

ya, I was spit balling with running backs. I am not getting rid of kickers. But I will analyze the defense situation. We'll see.

Kickers gotta be punished. At the very least, they have to be punished for extra points missed and field goals that are 29 yards or less. Quarterbacks get dinged points for interceptions and receivers and running backs get dinged points for fumbles so it's only fair that useless idiot kickers get dinged for missing kicks--since that is literally their only fucking job. :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Irregardless shouldn't be a word. But it most definitely is a word.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Irregardless shouldn't be a word. But it most definitely is a word.

It really isn't. You are talking to a language expert. It is a bastardization of the word 'regardless'. It is blasphemous.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:42 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'm not even sure how I wrote that word. My phone auto correct does strange things sometimes that's why I usually keep it off. I should know better.

But Brother, I'm not going to butcher defenses. I just wanna have a strong look at them and think about it in the round.

And you can bet your ass we gonna penalize kickers lol.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:32 am 

Cash on hand:

JermZ do me a favor don't keep changing the draft date man u killing me....
Right now I have 4 drafts on 4 different days and I'm trying to keep it that way

My other drafts so far are august 29th, September 5th and 7th... U changed urs from the 4th to the 6th man don't change that shit again

If ur draft ends up being the same day and close to the same time as one of my money leagues I'll drop out of this league....so please don't change ur draft time anymore thanks

Post Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:37 am 

Cash on hand:

If we do keep kickers I agree missed pats and fgs under 30 yds should be penalized...
Minus 1for missed pats and minus 2 for missed fgs under 30 yds but really kickers and tes could be done away with all together

Rbs getting pts for carries is horrible and I'll advised jermz u know u was just joking about that...
Anyway man I'm locked and ready to go I can't wait for these drafts

Post Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 2:42 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Right now I have 4 drafts on 4 different days and I'm trying to keep it that way

My other drafts so far are august 29th, September 5th and 7th... U changed urs from the 4th to the 6th man don't change that shit again

If ur draft ends up being the same day and close to the same time as one of my money leagues I'll drop out of this league....so please don't change ur draft time anymore thanks

Nobody cares when your other drafts are, hoe.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:54 am 

Cash on hand:

:lol:

The drama sorounding these leagues is spectacular.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:51 am 

Cash on hand:

Nobody cares when your other drafts are, hoe.

Who the fook does this guy think he is straight up telling Jermz what to do?? :hearty-laugh:

If he were like a respected 2x BHO champ then maybe I can see him trying to flex like that a lil bit. Mr. Consolation need to calm his hyper ass down.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:43 am 

Cash on hand:

Yo real talk, at first when I heard what Ice did to Moe I was like man, this nigga Ice is fucking foul bro, but seeing how Moe acts man, I kind of see Ice point of view here :lol: don't get wrong, I'm not saying I'm all the way with Ice on his actions, :lol:, I'm just saying, man. This nigga said 4 other leagues :rofl:

Post Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Cuz is so annoying with the money league talk lol nobody gives AF. This the same dude who couldn't even fork over $25 measly bucks that one time in our league haha. So he probably full of shit anyway.

But even if he is playing for big money, still dont give AF and dont need to hear it every other post. But he a lil dude and lil dudes always trying to flex :lol: :kopfpatsch:

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

But yea I had to lock his bitch ass up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i dont feel bad at all. I would never do it again, cause i think he's not all there so he cant help himself. And that shit was hilarious all the avenues he took. He said he contacted Yahoo and they were gonna shut me down in 24 hours if I didn't give him his team back :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Top 5 can only happen on BHO moments :rofl:

Post Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

I'm not trying to flex at all just stating facts....
Truth don't listen to this nigga bro he just us a little sore loser like I said

I was 3-0 he was 0-3 that's wen a nigga wants to change the rules all of a sudden?? Truth u don't see anything wrong with that?

Anyway man watever all this ice doesis talk about the past....25 dollar league was 10 yrs right now today shit is different.im not flexing on anything but like I said if this interferes in my money leagues and niggas keep changing the draft day and time I'll drop out cuz I don't need all this extra nonsense and stress with ya niggas man

This is is supposed to be about fun but ice and burrowz always seem to make this shit extra drama,now Austin talking some bullshit saying I'm trying to flex,wen all I'm trying to do is avoid 2 drafts In one day

That shit is exhausting doing drafts back to back on the same day is all I'm saying man....
Ya niggas talk to much shit for real

I ain't gonna say anymore man but if this draft ends up being the same as one of my money leagues im just gonna drop out period no words will be needed...

Post Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Just drop out wit ya lil sensitive ass. Dont threaten the shit, be about it. The point is, we all grown ass men so watch how the fuck you talk. Bossin canadians around and making up shit aint cool. You fucked yourself last year, not me. You already got one foot out the door here. Its just Fantasy Football lol yall talking bout stress and mental health. Drafting back to back aint the biggest deal in the world, once you're done you are set for the year. It comes around once. Toughen up lil bruh

Post Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 2:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

But yea I had to lock his bitch ass up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i dont feel bad at all. I would never do it again, cause i think he's not all there so he cant help himself. And that shit was hilarious all the avenues he took. He said he contacted Yahoo and they were gonna shut me down in 24 hours if I didn't give him his team back :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: I kind of forgot about that.

Last year was such a spectacular clusterfuck. Hopefully we can keep things civil this year.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'm not trying to flex at all just stating facts....
Truth don't listen to this nigga bro he just us a little sore loser like I said

I was 3-0 he was 0-3 that's wen a nigga wants to change the rules all of a sudden?? Truth u don't see anything wrong with that?

Anyway man watever all this ice doesis talk about the past....25 dollar league was 10 yrs right now today shit is different.im not flexing on anything but like I said if this interferes in my money leagues and niggas keep changing the draft day and time I'll drop out cuz I don't need all this extra nonsense and stress with ya niggas man

This is is supposed to be about fun but ice and burrowz always seem to make this shit extra drama,now Austin talking some bullshit saying I'm trying to flex,wen all I'm trying to do is avoid 2 drafts In one day

That shit is exhausting doing drafts back to back on the same day is all I'm saying man....
Ya niggas talk to much shit for real

I ain't gonna say anymore man but if this draft ends up being the same as one of my money leagues im just gonna drop out period no words will be needed...

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Moe be stressed for real doing live drafts. He's probably a nervous fucking wreck.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion