Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

He trying to make up for the whole shit with the Redskins, Dolphins, Jon Gruden and other NFL black eyes. He a bitch straight up but i dont mind him going after Deshaun cause paying for pussy and special requests is gay. Deshaun is a fuckin lame for that. Not a pimp bone in his body. Go get some game square ass nigga

"Can you massage my inner cheeks, please, no, inner, inside more" :kopfpatsch: :kopfpatsch: fuckin clown I can't defend that lol

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Kareem Hunt was only suspended for eight games for his incidents and there's actual proof that he assaulted a woman.

If Goodell really believed that it was predatory behavior, why isn't he calling to ban Watson for life from the league??? If he is intimating that Watson really is some kind of sexual deviant who sexually assaults women, then why isn't he trying to ban him for life?

Post Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:35 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
He trying to make up for the whole shit with the Redskins, Dolphins, Jon Gruden and other NFL black eyes. He a bitch straight up but i dont mind him going after Deshaun cause paying for pussy and special requests is gay. Deshaun is a fuckin lame for that. Not a pimp bone in his body. Go get some game square ass nigga

"Can you massage my inner cheeks, please, no, inner, inside more" :kopfpatsch: :kopfpatsch: fuckin clown I can't defend that lol

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: It's dishonorable for sure. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
I just feel like crying....

Post Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

Talk to us, we are here to listen. What's troubling you?

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'm a Lions fan bro. You can talk to me about it.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Just fight back

Post Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:53 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Just fight back

:smile81: :smile81: :boxer:

Post Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

I don't fucking understand why every fucking year the NFL puts an emphasis on throwing more flags, always on the D of course. God forbid they actually put an emphasis on calling more OPI, like when Tee Higgins Angle slammed Ramsey in the SB last season. Fucking retards.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/344 ... ast-season

Post Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

Worse call right now in all of sports, is the PI. I swear refs call that shit if the receiver bitches, the more demonstrative the protest is, the better chance he has of getting that flagged launched and its frustrating as hell.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Worse call right now in all of sports, is the PI. I swear refs call that shit if the receiver bitches, the more demonstrative the protest is, the better chance he has of getting that flagged launched and its frustrating as hell.

Just another reason why defenses in fantasy should get more points. :cool: :cool:

Post Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:57 am 

Cash on hand:

How many games is Seattle gonna win this season?? :shock: :lol:

Bad D, Bad qbs with suspect O line, and arguably in the best division in football.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Its a dam shame a scrub like Fitztragic gets to share the booth with legends like Tony Gonzalez and Richard Sherman lol. Just cause he a quarterback.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bad D, Bad qbs with suspect O line, and arguably in the best division in football.

On paper. Pete Carrol a HOF coach. They still got some pieces. Let them play the games first!

Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

On paper. Pete Carrol a HOF coach. They still got some pieces. Let them play the games first!

They won't win more than 4 games.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:54 am 

Cash on hand:

Man. Our o-line and Trey look suspect as shit. The rest of our team looks ready to compete for a championship, but im still not sure Trey was the right choice.

I was leaning/hoping we went with Mac, and I just feel like Shanahan was too. Every interview he always says Trey AND Mac were the two they focused on, always mentioning Mac as well as Trey , before saying at the last minute Trey just won them over. But i dont feel that's true. I feel some wanted Mac and some wanted Trey and in the end John Lynch went with Trey. I think Shanahan wanted Mac.

But they made their choice and now they gotta live with it for at least two years.

Trey still has to play and he could end up being a baller. But he just seems soft to me, mentally and physically. I hate his body language. He has no big game experience. He doesnt look fast, his accuracy is suspect, his release dont look quick, and behind a shitty O-line all that gets exacerbated. We need to keep Jimmy for insurance

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

Somebody said antonio Gibson ordered the hit on Brian robinson :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jimmy staying in Frisco :smile81: :smile81: I love this move. It made all the sense. Teams acted like he wasnt shit. They dont just release him to the Seahawks, and it furthers my belief that Trey has BUST potential and Kyle never really wanted or believed in him. We got our insurance season aint lost.

However, I hope Trey gets an honest chance and Kyle dont just be pulling him left and right. This shit could blow TF up or work smoothly.

Hwy Moe, better throw Garoppolo on your team as a handcuff to Trey :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

What a bust Josh Rosen turned out to be. Couldn't even make a roster spot on the rapey Cleveland Browns. :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

Lots of revenge games week 1.

Baker takes on the Browns. Russell against the Seahawks. Robbie Gould against the Bears lol

Post Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Nfl obviously loves storylines and that's great, and Russ against his old squad is a story. But damn, for MNF, Seattle is horrible and the game isn't even in Seattle. Waste of a primetime slot putting Seattle on there. Would've rather seen Denver against any of their AFC West rivals on MNF.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

Oh the game is indeed in Seattle. Nevermind. :kopfpatsch:.....the game itself will still be a mismatch but Russ back in Seattle is cool theater.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Oh the game is indeed in Seattle. Nevermind. :kopfpatsch:.....the game itself will still be a mismatch but Russ back in Seattle is cool theater.

Man let the teams play first lol before calling them trash. Its a whole new year. How many times have we thought someone was gonna suck only to see them do well.

Seattle still a tough place to play and Carroll is a legendary coach.

I also think the Texans will be better than people think. Maybe even the Jags too, shit, if Lawrence balls and Douggy P gets them going

Post Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ok sorry Ice, I'm just assuming a Geno Smith led team with a seemingly bad D probably will struggle a bit this season, even though Carroll is legendary. They sucked last season and were better on paper than they appear this season. But you're right. Let's give them a chance first.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ok sorry Ice, I'm just assuming a Geno Smith led team with a seemingly bad D probably will struggle a bit this season, even though Carroll is legendary. They sucked last season and were better on paper than they appear this season. But you're right. Let's give them a chance first.

Denver wasn't exactly lights out last year lol and you the one that been saying the Elite Meat.....is not elite :eusa_think:

So if Elite Meat aint elite, and Denver was shitty, and they have a new coach, why is is such a mismatch??

Unless you finally coming around and saying he is in fact....ELITE :pimp:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion