Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 390 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

They aint blowing out shit! #RiveraStrong #Smithstrong

Those two should win comeback player and coach of the year, tho i doubt Rivera gets coach of the year. That should probably be Andy Reid.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
They beat 1 good season all season, the Steelers, who were in a monumental tailspin. A steelers team that also lost to the fucking Bengals. Get that stinking shit out of face about ohhh WFT is a winning team so they have a chance. LOL. Chicago is a winning team too, and you pickin NO by ass whuppin. Well the bookies puttin a 1 pt diff between the two games. Thats an ass whuppin expected. Ass whuppin 1 and 1A! :lol:

couple things: first, Washington was the first team to beat Pittsburgh, they werent in some tail spin. they were undefeated. and who the fuck did TB beat this year?? not only lost to, but got fucking smoked by any good team they played. Washington with Smith isva solid team. so based on what we saw from TB this season, it'll be competitive.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:11 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
They beat 1 good season all season, the Steelers, who were in a monumental tailspin. A steelers team that also lost to the fucking Bengals. Get that stinking shit out of face about ohhh WFT is a winning team so they have a chance. LOL. Chicago is a winning team too, and you pickin NO by ass whuppin. Well the bookies puttin a 1 pt diff between the two games. Thats an ass whuppin expected. Ass whuppin 1 and 1A! :lol:

couple things: first, Washington was the first team to beat Pittsburgh, they werent in some tail spin. they were undefeated. and who the fuck did TB beat this year?? not only lost to, but got fucking smoked by any good team they played. Washington with Smith isva solid team. so based on what we saw from TB this season, it'll be competitive.

You're out of your tree, they beat the fucking packers, beat the brakes off them in fact. Your cap Kirk vikings, the rams, not point naming more, you know who they beat, better teams than WFT did....and better teams than WFT! :lol: assin'!

Post Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

look at TBs games vs Chicago, LA, and N.O. all good, at times dominant D lines. and all of them absolutely dominated the TB O line. Redskins front is as dominant or more so. thats the blueprint and Washington has it. again, lack of offensive firepower will be their downfall. but it'll be close.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

You're out of your tree, they beat the fucking packers, beat the brakes off them in fact. Your cap Kirk vikings, the rams, not point naming more, you know who they beat, better teams than WFT did....and better teams than WFT! :lol: assin'!

GB thats it. dont be trying to big up Minnesota now. :rofl:

they lost to LA. quite embarrassingly too.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:17 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Dont duck this saturday night. 11pm. Have some drinks in hand! :lol: Followin Ice down the rabbit hole!

Post Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

Dont duck this saturday night. 11pm. Have some drinks in hand! :lol: Followin Ice down the rabbit hole!

dont you be "busy painting and building a club house." you'll find me the same place I'll find you. and somebody is eating shit. :rofl:

Post Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:23 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

dont you be "busy painting and building a club house." you'll find me the same place I'll find you. and somebody is eating shit. :rofl:

:hearty-laugh: :happy-dancing: :hammer:

Post Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Shit nevermind. Alex smith right leg has been trippin. They have been rotating QBs at practice and I guess he was struggling against the Eagles. Rivera says his calf issue still isn’t right. If that’s the case then yea they lose definitely

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ice wtf are u and Austin talking about??
Tampa lost to the saints on opening night in new Orleans...of course they wasn't ever winning that game bradys 1st game on a be team and brees and Payton been there 15 yrs

Lost to bears on Thursday night by like a PT.... Brady 43 going on 3 days rest cmon bro...
They lost to rams and kc by a fg

Kc and the rams bu a fg teams that were just in the SUPERBOWL
...ya niggas sound mad stupid and ignorant bro

Wash has no chance man...
I never said brady was gonna win the title its his first yr on the team...nobody ever wins there first yr on a new team not lebron,not kawhi,not brady nobody

Kd won his first yr in GS cuz they was already built already won and made finals WO him...same with kawhi in Toronto Lowry and these dudes there made the 2nd rd and conf finals WO kawhi

But wen ur free agents and u go together u never win ur first yr....all those brady and Tampa hate is ridiculous... If they dont win it won't be cuz of brady.
The oline is horrible, fournette and Jones are always hurt in and out of the lineup all yr

Brady holds this shit together u clown its a sinking ship...if they lose brady won't be the reason it'll be all these other guys fault

Brady was 6-2 before ab played.... Won games WO Evans and godwin, fournette and Jones wen they were hurt....he played and showed up and balled for 16 games nigga 40 TDs

Wen everyone else was suspended or nursing injuries brady was there doing the job....so stfu ice and show Brady some respect for once

Post Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

No, fuck Brady.

Anyway and if you saying now that Brady wont win in his first year why you argue when i said they dont HAVE A CHANCE IN HELL?

Like i said TB and Tom have no chance in hell to win the SB this year.

And if Alex smith was 100% they may not get past Wash but apparently he is hurt

Post Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:28 am 

Cash on hand:

Bro why u sucking Alex smith off so hard???
Hes a fucking bum he never won shit hes not a hofer and u sucking this guy off crazy I dont get it :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

U sucking Smith off but bradys a bum to u.. Shit makes noe sense man.u sound mad retarded bro
Of course tampa has a chance to win,I just dont think they will cuz Brady will most likely have to win 3 road games

That doesn't happen in the PLAYOFFS anymore... But Tampa is gonna be in that game if its GB next..u talking all crazy like Alex smith is a threat even in his best days he was a bum

1 nfc title game and thats only cuz the 9ers had a stacked team...THEY GOT RID OF that CLOWN AND made THE SUPERBOWL WO HIM!!!!!

get OFF SMITHS DICK GODDAM :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

U JOCKING A MAN thats NEVER DONE SHIT its INSANE

Post Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:01 am 

Cash on hand:

Bruce Arians knows wasup. and this isnt coach speak. Arians is the biggest straight shooter in the nfl. even threw Dwayne Haskins under the bus to prove his accurate point.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/profootbal ... skins/amp/

Post Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

First of all, never said Brady a bum. Great, legendary player, he just not the GOAT to me. That’s all i said.

Anyway, Alex Smith is 9th in career wins by active QB’s. Ahead of guys like Stafford and Cousins who you appreciate. I wish he were healthy all the way. Should be good action Saturday. The slate kf games saturday is better than sunday’s IMO. Outside of Bal-Ten, the other two kinda stink.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Colts-Bills is the game of the weekend, and should have gotten the prime time slot.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Colts-Bills is the game of the weekend, and should have gotten the prime time slot.

No lol. Hopefully it will be good but I expect to do his usual choke job and Buffalo to roll. Ten-Bal is the game

Post Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

First of all, never said Brady a bum. Great, legendary player, he just not the GOAT to me. That’s all i said.

Anyway, Alex Smith is 9th in career wins by active QB’s. Ahead of guys like Stafford and Cousins who you appreciate. I wish he were healthy all the way. Should be good action Saturday. The slate kf games saturday is better than sunday’s IMO. Outside of Bal-Ten, the other two kinda stink.

BRO are u retarded??? HE ONLY HAS MORE WINS THAN THESE GUYS CUZ HE WAS ON FRISCO AND KC U FUCKING MOMO

U put Stafford and cousins on smiths team they would have had way more wins numnuts wat part u dont understand??? If cousins made the fucking playoffs on the Vikings and redskins wat would he have done with better talent and coaches on kc and Frisco????

Are u really this stupid ice or do u just like to annoy me???

Post Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jermz put that SIG up man....
Put ice is a dicksucking Montana worshipper thats blows dudes with reinforced kneepads :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Bradys the goat Montana sucks ass put watever u can fit in his SIG

Post Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

No. Are the Redskins good? Cause he went 5-1 while Haskins shit the bed. Was Frisco good the whole time he was there?!! Hell no. So STFU.

Cousins and stafford find ways to lose. Alex a winner.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

You blew your sig chance you uncreative bum. You said you didnt want it and that i “can’t talk back to you now” :lol: :kopfpatsch: whatever TF that means.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:13 am 

Cash on hand:

Ice u lost nigga stfu....I own u till September bitch I make the rules I say wat goes wen and how

Jermz do ur job and do wtf I say....
Ice gotta honor his debt to me
Put up a pic of Brady saying hes the goat and Montana is #4 or 5 along with my other words I said to put

Post Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:16 am 

Cash on hand:

This nigga ice is unreal man....
U lost a bet and u still got the nerve to talk back??
Like u dictate the terms,nigga u lost u still think u call the shots bitch???

Ice u really the most nervy nigga out man for real....
Dudes like u have more nerve than brain.....
Stfu and know ur role bitch play ur position
I call the shots u lost so u eat my dust wen I say....

Wen I jump u say how hi until September....

Post Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:36 am 

Cash on hand:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sports.yah ... 20526.html

agree or disagree??

Post Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:48 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Delay the shit. Who gives a fuck if the whole playoffs gets delayed, whats the fuckin rush? better than letting pandemic conditions undermine the integrity of the playoffs.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:55 am 

Cash on hand:

Delay the shit. Who gives a fuck if the whole playoffs gets delayed, whats the fuckin rush? better than letting pandemic conditions undermine the integrity of the playoffs.

but didnt pandemic situations undermine the regular season?? and the regular season is used to set the playoffs up.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 390 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion