Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:08 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Yo Brother. You keep telling us how your fantasy football acumen is so nice. But then you constantly telling us how you cant pick winning TE'S and now you complaining about how you cant pick winning kickers. What's up with that man?

No, you dumb field Negus, I said that there are just very few elite tight ends and it isn't worth having a mandated spot for them. Where is Kittle at right now??? And winning kickers?? I picked the Bengals kicker and he'll be just fine. So, I have no idea what you are trying to say in that regard.

Who cares. Every pick spent on an elite TE just reduces you at other positions. I know this because it has happened to me every fucking year. Thats not an argument for removing the position, it's one for being better.

I'm saying loosen up BITCH :cool: , and deal with the league settings as is.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:15 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Nah bro, it's balanced out by all the points they can get for other shit that indicates whether they were dominant or not. Like sacks, fumbles, ints and TDs. 22 points is just right in my opinion, the defense didnt score a TD. They got a bunch of sacks and ints. True dominance would have kept the Rams out of the endzone all together, then you would have seen that defense scoring in the 30's somewhere maybe higher. They did pretty damn good, but there is no balance problem. When you can find a defense that has a comparable performance but a different score, or a poor performance but scored better, or a better performance with a lower score, ill entertain the idea that we have some kind of balance problem.

And again, talk to Ice, if you perceive a problem in this league, his league is at least 7 pts more problematic than mine. Sorry Ice, the wheel on the bus go round and round :lol:

This is a good point as well. NE a few years ago was having those wild 30-40 pt games with tds and shutouts. Buffalo had a few last year.

We aint got no fuckin problems here. And you know I'd love more pts for my buffalo D :lol: dudes just got a lil excited from the first game of the season. Burowz just need to get laid man, find a squirter and get peed on tonight lol, then he can settle down and watch those sunday games :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Why you gotta sully this thread with pee?

Lemme tell you something man, dont let them hoes squirt on your duvet. That shit carry moisture like a muthafucka. Its now tuesday, this bitch left saturday night and it still feel wet..and smell just as strong...never again....

Post Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Yo Brother. You keep telling us how your fantasy football acumen is so nice. But then you constantly telling us how you cant pick winning TE'S and now you complaining about how you cant pick winning kickers. What's up with that man?

No, you dumb field Negus.

Bro, you aint right..
:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Prime's trade offers are as bad as Moe's. This Negus thinks he can get Swift from me. LMFAO

Don't nobody want bum ass Edmonds and bum ass DJ Moore with bum ass Mayfield throwing to him. LMFAO

Thanks for the laugh you dirty Italian.

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Yo cuz, as long as Swift stays healthy, he will finish top 5 for RB's this year.

BELLY DAT!!!

Post Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

No, you dumb field Negus, I said that there are just very few elite tight ends and it isn't worth having a mandated spot for them. Where is Kittle at right now??? And winning kickers?? I picked the Bengals kicker and he'll be just fine. So, I have no idea what you are trying to say in that regard.

Who cares. Every pick spent on an elite TE just reduces you at other positions. I know this because it has happened to me every fucking year. Thats not an argument for removing the position, it's one for being better.

I never said ELMINATED!!! I said make it a fucking flex spot you stupid motherfucker!!!!! I've been saying make it a flex spot for fucking YEARS!!!! Jesus christ that fucking pee must be rotting your brain. Fucking peon.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada

I never said ELMINATED!!! I said make it a fucking flex spot you stupid motherfucker!!!!! I've been saying make it a flex spot for fucking YEARS!!!! Jesus christ that fucking pee must be rotting your brain. Fucking peon.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Nah bro, it's balanced out by all the points they can get for other shit that indicates whether they were dominant or not. Like sacks, fumbles, ints and TDs. 22 points is just right in my opinion, the defense didnt score a TD. They got a bunch of sacks and ints. True dominance would have kept the Rams out of the endzone all together, then you would have seen that defense scoring in the 30's somewhere maybe higher. They did pretty damn good, but there is no balance problem. When you can find a defense that has a comparable performance but a different score, or a poor performance but scored better, or a better performance with a lower score, ill entertain the idea that we have some kind of balance problem.

And again, talk to Ice, if you perceive a problem in this league, his league is at least 7 pts more problematic than mine. Sorry Ice, the wheel on the bus go round and round :lol:

This is a good point as well. NE a few years ago was having those wild 30-40 pt games with tds and shutouts. Buffalo had a few last year.

We aint got no fuckin problems here. And you know I'd love more pts for my buffalo D :lol: dudes just got a lil excited from the first game of the season. Burowz just need to get laid man, find a squirter and get peed on tonight lol, then he can settle down and watch those sunday games :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Why you gotta sully this thread with pee?

Lemme tell you something man, dont let them hoes squirt on your duvet. That shit carry moisture like a muthafucka. Its now tuesday, this bitch left saturday night and it still feel wet..and smell just as strong...never again....

Not the DUVET my Negus!!!! LMFAO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You should change your fantasy team name to Da Wet Duvets

Post Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:08 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Brother Burowz wrote:

Not the DUVET my Negus!!!! LMFAO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You should change your fantasy team name to Da Wet Duvets

:hearty-laugh: I might!

That shit dont dry like regular water man. Im relegated to away games until that smell in my bed goes away.... :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon: aint no way i can bring anotha bitch in here and she not figure shit out quick!

Post Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Nice start to the week. Gotta finish strong to take out them CrackerAss Pass Catchers

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18

Board index » General Sports Discussion