Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4261 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 167, 168, 169, 170, 171  Next
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
stop mentioning Prime. one of the bigger issues we had was when Prime didnt set his line up and Jermz had to intervene and it caused issues. Prime doesnt care enough and thats fine. id actually be great at it but dont care to do it. Ice would be fine. Jermz staying on is fine and probably best since he's been doing it.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:45 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
If we stay with yahoo, we cant fix the veto system.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

why not? whats so hard?

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
stop mentioning Prime. one of the bigger issues we had was when Prime didnt set his line up and Jermz had to intervene and it caused issues. Prime doesnt care enough and thats fine. id actually be great at it but dont care to do it. Ice would be fine. Jermz staying on is fine and probably best since he's been doing it.

Jermz was a nightmare and let's not pretend that he wasn't.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:13 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Austin_3:16 wrote:

why not? whats so hard?

Ive said this at least 3 times before. I suppose no one listens. Yahoo doesnt make variable the amount of votes required to trigger a veto. Its a static number. So you cant actually make a veto only occur when the majority of the league votes for the veto. It takes one third which is too low for a functioning veto system that doesnt lead to the commissioners ass getting involved on a case by case basis.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:18 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Okay Burowz, since you love "im not gonna play anymore" bitchassness, let me get at it right now with my own and 4 more. If there is no TE spot next year, and instead a TE/WR flex....the league is losing 5 guys.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

I will gladly commish. I will be fair and honorable. I will not have the flawed, corrupt veto system. I will allow you to govern yourselves and will step in if something seems unfair and take a BHO vote on the site, fuck waiting on guys who are never here and dont care about it as much as us.

I will also go with however PPR or variation of it we like. I’ll also consider if we want to switch up some other shit like 2 QBs, or maybe even how we draft, like instead of a snake we do an auction draft.

I will be open and mindful to all considerations, my record governing leagues is impeccable. And i will rule on bitcchassness with a iron fist.

I am quick , responsive and willing to direct message any mothafucka involved. Vote Ice for commish ‘19 :pimp:

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

JERMZ u have always been commissioner so it's time for u to step down and give someone else a chance! And that someone should be me because honestly I have way more experience than all of u guys running leagues as I've been doing fantasy sports for 15 yrs

Im the commissioner in 3 money LEAGUEs and I do everything unbiased and fair! The decisions about trades are up to me cuz I set it as commissioner so I would have the final say on any and all trades

We could vote on anything... PPR, playoff RESEEDING,this te nonsense watever! In my money leagues we eliminated the kicker position
So that can be an option as well

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Okay Burowz, since you love "im not gonna play anymore" bitchassness, let me get at it right now with my own and 4 more. If there is no TE spot next year, and instead a TE/WR flex....the league is losing 5 guys.

That's how much of a fucking pussy you are. You think I'm trying to control shit but all I'm trying to do is make the league better.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I will gladly commish. I will be fair and honorable. I will not have the flawed, corrupt veto system. I will allow you to govern yourselves and will step in if something seems unfairand take a BHO vote on the site, fuck waiting on guys who are never here and dont care about it as much as us.

I will also go with however PPR or variation of it we like. I’ll also consider if we want to switch up some other shit like 2 QBs, or maybe even how we draft, like instead of a snake we do an auction draft.

I will be open and mindful to all considerations, my record governing leagues is impeccable. And i will rule on bitcchassness with a iron fist.

I am quick , responsive and willing to direct message any mothafucka involved. Vote Ice for commish ‘19 :pimp:

You mean...like a trade of Michael Thomas for bums?

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

JERMZ u have always been commissioner so it's time for u to step down and give someone else a chance! And that someone should be me because honestly I have way more experience than all of u guys running leagues as I've been doing fantasy sports for 15 yrs

Im the commissioner in 3 money LEAGUEs and I do everything unbiased and fair! The decisions about trades are up to me cuz I set it as commissioner so I would have the final say on any and all trades

We could vote on anything... PPR, playoff RESEEDING,this te nonsense watever! In my money leagues we eliminated the kicker position
So that can be an option as well

you're disqualified from consideration.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

I made clb great with all my suggestions, dedication,and all the work I out into that site! So u guys know my track record is golden wen it comes to things like this! If a trade was accepted Thursday morning and a guy had one of the players that Thursday night I would put the trade thru right away

I run 400 dollar plus leagues so u could definitely trust me to be unbiased and fair in a free LEAGUE that isn't worth shit :hearty-laugh:
Jermz I LITERALLY MADE CLB GREAT MAN I BLEDTHAT SHIT FOR BHO SO U SHOULD GIVE ME A SHOT I DESERVE IT!!

I called my shot and worked hard and showed up every yr for basically 10 yrs and finished top 5 on CLB and I made all the greats show up...It's a proven fact I'm a great leader around here so I want a shot!!

U had ur chance man you've been the commish for yrs!

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermz is so bad at fantasy football he'd rather have three mandatory TE spots then three spots for running backs.

You fucking momo. This is what we get for letting a fucking Canadian control our league.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

I would veto trades like the Michael Thomas robbery and that dumass trade that burrowz made with Cmac :hearty-laugh: but anything else remotely fair and viable I would allow and push thru!

The truth is I know better than all u guys anyway cuz IVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR 15 YRS AND I HAVE MANY CHIPS ON MY BELT!! IM OFFICIALLY A PLATINUM PLAYER ICE AND BURROWZ

And next yr I'll get to the diamond level...40 trophies all together and that's just on this one profile! ESPN I've won alot but they don't keep the history which is wack....I've literally win chips with guys like priest Holmes,Larry Johnson, Westbrook,dudes from 12 yrs ago that did this shit

And burrowz nobody cares about u dog....U keep threatening to quit so go man don't let the door hit u on ur way out!! Everybody knows u made the chip on a fluke and that next yr ur gonna shit the bed!!

U know that to deep down inside so that's why ur making excuses to quit so u can bow out and avoid the embarrassment of wat we already know!!
Guys like u get to the chip than the next yr u win 4 games :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I would veto trades like the Michael Thomas robbery and that dumass trade that burrowz made with Cmac :hearty-laugh: but anything else remotely fair and viable I would allow and push thru!

The truth is I know better than all u guys anyway cuz IVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR 15 YRS AND I HAVE MANY CHIPS ON MY BELT!! IM OFFICIALLY A PLATINUM PLAYER ICE AND BURROWZ

And next yr I'll get to the diamond level...40 trophies all together and that's just on this one profile! ESPN I've won alot but they don't keep the history which is wack....I've literally win chips with guys like priest Holmes,Larry Johnson, Westbrook,dudes from 12 yrs ago that did this shit

And burrowz nobody cares about u dog....U keep threatening to quit so go man don't let the door hit u on ur way out!! Everybody knows u made the chip on a fluke and that next yr ur gonna shit the bed!!

U know that to deep down inside so that's why ur making excuses to quit so u can bow out and avoid the embarrassment of wat we already know!!
Guys like u get to the chip than the next yr u win 4 games :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Please explain to me how trading CMac for Sony & Kerryon was as bad as trading three bums for Michael Thomas. I'll wait.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

No, crack head, you are the one who doesn't win games. You are a perennial bum in this league, and that has been proven. Mr. 7th place. That is who you are.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

Don't do us any favors burrowz leave nigga! I prefer 10 or 12 teams anyway....I don't like doing 14 teams ! It'll be me,ice,jermz,skills,Drizzy, swords,prime,and nwo....Soulja

We could have a great league without ur bitchass nigga so like I said don't let the door hit u on ur way out! U ain't no FUCKING leader of shit NIGGS THIS IS MY FUCKING THREAD! MY SHIT IS UP TO 170 PAGES NIGGA I BUILT THIS SHIT

IM ALWAYS THE ONE WHO CREATES THE BUZZ FOR ANYTHING AROUND HERE....My rivalry with Brandon was legendary and took the fantasy league to new heights! I played Brandon and prime in the chip and I was Brandons top rival

Go back and look at the leagues in 2010-2014
It was always me fighting Brandon and prime for the title...I lived in the semis or the chip and I won it once! So fuck u burrowz u ain't no leader of shit

Me and Brandon built the FUCKING bho LEAGUE just like I built CLB....I was the heart and soul of clb bitch

IM THE ONE WHO'S A LEADER NOT U BITCH...U AINT SHIT NIGGA U NEVER BUILT NOTHING AROUND HERE! THIS IS THE FIRST TIME U MADR A DEEP RUN IM ANYTHING BHO RELATED SO EAT A DICK

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

I ain't no bum in this league burrowz suck my dick!! I made the chip twice in this LEAGUE and won it...And I made the semis to...The last 4 yrs it's been rough for me that's fine! But I sleep at night like a baby knowing I have success in my leagues that really matter

Listen man sometimes u try ur best and take ur best shot and it's not enough! I played in 8 LEAGUEs this yr and won 3 of them! The only LEAGUE I missed the Playoffs in was this one the FUCKING free LEAGUE go figure :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

And these money LEAGUEs I play in dudes are all at the gold level minimum so they know wat there doing! Most of them are platinum and a few are even diamond

So u,jermz,and whoever else can say watever u want talk all the shit u want! But at the end of the day I play with dudes that have been doing this for 10 yrs plus most of them.... They've forgotten more about this football shit than any of u dudes here at bho know including u burrowz ESPECIALLY U

U don't play in any leagues for money....Use a free playing nigga! I shine brightest in leagues where dudes pay 4 and 500 a man! And like I said these guys are at the gold to diamond level

So believe wat u want bitch!! I competed in the bho LEAGUE man I missed the playoffs by one game...And keep in mind cook was hurt all yr and than hunt being suspended sealed my fate

Next yr I'm gonna try really hard to make the playoffs and win this league cuz I'm tired of hearing ur mouths

But keep in mind I had the last pick!! 14th pick... Everybody I wanted was gone man...I got Hopkins and cmac in 4 leagues

Got Gordon,Connor,and ab in a few LEAGUEs to! I picked close to last in every LEAGUE I played in this yr and still managed to make it to 5 semis and win 3 CHIPS! And in this bho LEAGUE I competed hard with cook and hunt killing me

I got nothing from cook till December...Next yr I'll draft better! Hopefully ur not in the LEAGUE next yr so I don't gotta hear u bitching and whining every week

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

A guy like u is to stupid to realize wen they play a 12-1 team in the chip there supposed to lose! Ur a FUCKING dumass man.....In ur mind u really believe this dude got lucky cuz that's how truly stupid u are

U live in bizarro world burrowz!! Only in ur world does a FUCKING guy who destroyed the league all yr and only lost once does he get lucky to beat u :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Dude u were the one who was lucky to even be in it against nwo u FUCKING dummy!! U WERE SUPPOSED TO LOSE DUDE LOST ONCE ALL YR U FUCKING DUMASS MOTHERFUCKER

Than ur saying u don't give the guys props shit was easy.....If it's so FUCKING easy to lose once all ur and win the chip than why doesn't everyone do it huh?Ur a whiny little bitch and I don't like u

I bet u never went all yr losing just once so sick a fat one...i gave u and jermz props on having a great yr cuz thats wat real niggaz do! But u?? Ur just a little biaaattttttchhhhhhh

U can't even gives the dude props and say congratulations on a great yr! Winning the chip
...U epitomize the definition of a bitchass nigga bro

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Please explain to me how trading CMac for Sony & Kerryon was as bad as trading three bums for Michael Thomas. I'll wait.

If you didn’t do that trade you would have WON the league :lol: :lol: :lol: :happy: :happy:

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

Moe just shut up you would be a terrible commish and we wouldnt have time for you long ass rants.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

If you didn’t do that trade you would have WON the league :lol: :lol: :lol: :happy: :happy:

which proves how fair and balanced I am.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Moe is writing a thesis with each post...

Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:24 am 

Cash on hand:

I run leagues with serious money involved! 4000 dollars is in the pot in my 10 team league it's 400 a man.... Winner got 2100 2nd place got 1300! And the other 600 went to 3rd place,most pts in reg season and most pts in reg season

So u clowns are telling me I'm not qualified to run a chump ass free LEAGUE wen I LITERALLY RUN LEAGUES WITH A FEW THOUSAND DOLLARS ON THE LINE?? :lol: :lol:

That's ridiculous man it's tomfoolery...But if u guys say so man watever

No matter wat I'll always play in this league so watever man..... Believe wat u want! I'm gonna sleep like a baby regardless

If burrowz or ice was the commish it would be all type of shady ass lopsided trades going on! Endless collusion it would never end
These dudes have probably never even been a commish in there lives that's the funniest part

I've been doing this shit longer than all of u losers....I have more experience running leagues than all u guys put together man that's real talk

I was running leagues back wen Tomlinson won the MVP....U guys wasn't even playing fantasy in 06
Watever man ill show up and play regardless

But burrowz ur a real DUMASS....It's a saying that if if it ain't broke don't fix it! Dude wanna go changing everything around bitching and shit

Eliminate the te position let's dead the kicker to whiler were at it :lol:
Dude want to make PPR half a pt instead of s whole pt! Watever happens man I'll show up and play in the league like I always do

I show up and set my line for 16 weeks and I do whine and complain and bitch like u burrowz
So watever man....

Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:13 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Shut up, Moe.

Simple, and concise. Shut up, Moe.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4261 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 167, 168, 169, 170, 171  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion