Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4261 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171  Next
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:31 am 

Cash on hand:

probably the best trade you ever made. Burowz wishes he had that one back.

Congrats man. hell of a fucking run. Burr as well with his mad scientist ways.

Thanks man, you're another real one in this league and a fellow BHO champ :pimp: Can't wait to defend my title.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:42 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
hell yea man, already looking forward to next year. I already know who my qb gonna be. :happy:

im torn about the TE position debate. we gotta lay that one out and converse about it and maybe vote on it. Burr aint completely wrong and the position has also fucked me pretty much every year i ever played except that one year i had Brent Celek and Owen Daniels. but it is a position. so idk.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:35 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
So close...yet so far away. If only I had made better decisions in the final week.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:59 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jarwin wouldve been my last TE choice. :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Motherfucker...when I PM'd you about who I should play you didn't say shit. Faggot ass motherfucker.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:08 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I have actually won a championship before when I was down 1 point and some change and no one left to play going into the last game and the dude's last WR had a catch and fumble early in the game and wasn't targeted again, so I'm not getting too comfortable cuz crazy shit can happen. Good thing Lindsay is a #1 rb that gets a lot of touches so I think I'll be safe. I was gonna bench him but I don't wanna get fucked over by stat corrections.

Just wanna say, good game Burowz. I could talk mad shit but like they say act like you've been there before and I have many times :pimp: That game was too close for comfort though and I could barely look at the scores all day. Good job on the season, the draft and on the waiver wire especially the last couple weeks. Even though i was trying to keep some good players off your team you still made some great pickups. You really are one of the best in this league.

I'm still mad. Not that I lost but that I didn't make certain moves I should've made. I know that I should've won and that is what hurts. I didn't give the season away by giving you CMC because I still could've made certain moves in the last week that would've won me the chip, but I didn't make the right call. I did that too much during the season and I simply have to start picking the better matchup week-to-week. Not easy to do but it is what I need to do. You pretty much had a cakewalk the entire season so there's really no reason for me to congratulate you. You had it easy.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:12 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Crazy shit. I put up my highest total in the final game. If i got thru nwo...or burowz with other settings.....someone would have got rinsed for the title. This hurts. A lot. But Ive learned a lot....and this is not the height of my abilities. If i play next year....i will be a problem.

You did great. I can't believe you were able to do what you did with that running game. Looking forward to next year but I have a feeling it is going to be a bit difficult with regard to getting people to agree to new settings. But, since I'm the runner-up, and you have bowed out of being commish, then I am going to be adamant about some things. Well done bro.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:14 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

BURROWZ u lost nigga stop bitching like a little girl!! U WAS SUPPOSED TO LOSE THIS DUDE LOST ONCE ALL YR SO STOP ACTNG LIKE U WAS WRONGED AND WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN

The 1 pt PPR stays man that's how everyone plays nowadays... Anything that isn't PPR is stone age shit so stop bitching dude! U made the chip and had a great year....U lost to the best team there's no shame in that

As for u jermz u did it to yourself...IF U HAD KEPT PLAYOFF RESEEDING LIKE I TOLD U TO U WOULD HAVE PLAYED BURROWZ IN THE SEMIS AND U WOULD HAVE ENDED UP WINNING THE CHIP

Make it 10 or 12 teams next yr we don't need 14! And let me be commissioner if u don't wanna do it cuz I run like 3 money leagues anyway as it is

No, we're changing it. I really don't care what a bum like you has to say about it. One full point for a bullshit catch that doesn't go anywhere shouldn't get that kind of return. Great receivers like Deandre Hopkins don't need full point PPR to have big scoring days. .5 is what we should do--I believe that is the most reasonable solution.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:19 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Like I said man Everybody has a story...I lost some tough weeks wen I scored alot of pts! Ice had a great team but missed the Playoffs...Jermz and burrowz had a great year! That guy mad skills and Drizzy had good teams to

We all got a story bro....But Rico deserves his respect man he dominated all yr and only lost once! One of the greatest yrs in the history of fantasy football... Even if ur Playing with 12 yr olds it's almost impossible to go all yr losing just once with this shit so give the nigga his props

Of course some ppl handed Rico the LEAGUE giving him cmac,Julio,and gurley but I'm not bitter about that :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Hopefully next yr my top 2 picks don't fuck me over...Cook and hunt killed me this yr! But like I said everyone has excuses and stories to tell so I don't wanna be that guy

Next yr let's bring back a solid 10-12 guys and keep everything how it is! 1 pt PPR,6 playoff teams,that's good money.This was a great competitive yr all yr around so it's no need to go changing shit around

Are you on drugs?

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:20 am 

Cash on hand:

Motherfucker...when I PM'd you about who I should play you didn't say shit. Faggot ass motherfucker.

fuck you bitch i did say something. i said of all the names you gave id go with Everett, and then i mentioned Burton as a possibility as well. neither wouldve got you the win, only a more heartbreaking loss.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:23 am 

Cash on hand:

i say dump PPR all together. reward yards and TDs. but id also say 1 pt ppr or standard. no half point shit.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:25 am 

Cash on hand:

id also say Jermz stays commish even though i emphatically stated otherwise numerous times. we as a group just have to come up with concrete rules and settings and stick to it. Jermz did fick up by changing settings out of nowhere but every other problem was really a group effort.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:54 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Crazy shit. I put up my highest total in the final game. If i got thru nwo...or burowz with other settings.....someone would have got rinsed for the title. This hurts. A lot. But Ive learned a lot....and this is not the height of my abilities. If i play next year....i will be a problem.

You did great. I can't believe you were able to do what you did with that running game. Looking forward to next year but I have a feeling it is going to be a bit difficult with regard to getting people to agree to new settings. But, since I'm the runner-up, and you have bowed out of being commish, then I am going to be adamant about some things. Well done bro.

I am down for changing all the settings that we've proposed, except for the TE setting, that shit stays.

And you best believe when we shut off PPR, or reduce it heavily, I wont be willing to go on with a shitty running situation.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:57 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This dude burrowz is such a little bitch man I can't believe it :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:
Dude wants to eliminate the te position cuz u suck at finding one!! That's the ultimate vagina move bro

Get this nigga a tampon man his pussy is bleeding....It's that time of the month! Nigga u lost to the better team bitch that's it!! Deal with it and move on

Next ye don't trade away all ur elite players for bums like Michel,kerryon,Odell,and 5'4 cohen :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: at the end of the day u making the chip with ur roster of bums was a major win

Ice and skills team was way better than URS...And my team balled out the last 8 weeks I was getting 130 plus bitch! My pts were to low early and that's wat killed me...If jermz had listened to me he would have beat ur dumass in the semis :hearty-laugh:

I'm glad this shit is over man...It was a long yr!
For u and ice I'll be at Platinum this Wednesday...I killed in my money LEAGUEs thanks to Cmac,Rogers,Anderson,the Williams,and ertz

3 chips for me this yr bitches and in my big LEAGUE I got 2000 for the chip! I'll OFFICIALLY BE A PLATINUM PLAYER IN A FEW DAYS SO CHEW ON THAT ICE AND BURROWZ :hearty-laugh:

Merry Xmas to all u goons man be good and be safe

I picked Olsen in the 4th round you fucking inbred moron. We're making it a TE/WR flex...PERIOD!!! There aren't 10-12 viable TE's every week as it is, so, what is the point in MANDATING a TE when there are plenty of WR's that could be played instead? You know...like the 37 WR's you had on your roster the entire season, Moe? You could've played more of them instead of them collecting points on your bench like they did all year long.

And to further my point, you picked Evan Engram in the 6th round and that nigga is supposed to be "elite" and that nigga has less than 500 yards and only TWO touchdowns all fucking year long....so, how you gonna tell me that I don't know what I'm talking about? You act like I'm trying to bring the league down or something when in fact it's just the opposite but you are too fucking stupid to be able to wrap your little pea brain around my ideas. I'm trying to make our league BETTER...for all of us!!!!

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:59 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This dude burrowz is such a little bitch man I can't believe it :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:
Dude wants to eliminate the te position cuz u suck at finding one!! That's the ultimate vagina move bro

Get this nigga a tampon man his pussy is bleeding....It's that time of the month! Nigga u lost to the better team bitch that's it!! Deal with it and move on

Next ye don't trade away all ur elite players for bums like Michel,kerryon,Odell,and 5'4 cohen :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: at the end of the day u making the chip with ur roster of bums was a major win

Ice and skills team was way better than URS...And my team balled out the last 8 weeks I was getting 130 plus bitch! My pts were to low early and that's wat killed me...If jermz had listened to me he would have beat ur dumass in the semis :hearty-laugh:

I'm glad this shit is over man...It was a long yr!
For u and ice I'll be at Platinum this Wednesday...I killed in my money LEAGUEs thanks to Cmac,Rogers,Anderson,the Williams,and ertz

3 chips for me this yr bitches and in my big LEAGUE I got 2000 for the chip! I'll OFFICIALLY BE A PLATINUM PLAYER IN A FEW DAYS SO CHEW ON THAT ICE AND BURROWZ :hearty-laugh:

Merry Xmas to all u goons man be good and be safe

You're a bum.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I am down for changing all the settings that we've proposed, except for the TE setting, that shit stays.

And you best believe when we shut off PPR, or reduce it heavily, I wont be willing to go on with a shitty running situation.

You play your TE and I'll play my WR. I can't fuck with a mandatory TE setting anymore. It is non-negotiable on my end. I will not play if we don't make it a flex spot from here on out. It cost me all fucking year long with Olsen being hurt.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

TEs are basically receivers anyway. pass catchers. would make sense to just lump them in as WRs. Look at my starting receivers, Julio, Beckham, and Kelce.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol: Same here. I thought he was gonna pick up Njoku so I spent my last dollar on him. Good thing he didn't or I would've lost :rofl:

Fuck you bitch.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:04 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Im not stepping down as commish, yall cant do this without me. But I tell you two things Im going to d immediately.

1. Try to transfer to a new carrier. I think yahoo is limited.

2. There will be 2 commissioners. Maybe 3, shit.

We've encountered every problem in the last 4 or 5 years. There is nothing else new under the sun. Our next rendition of fantasy football will be perfect.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

we dont need more than 1 commish. that'll just result in the 1a trying to overthrow you. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

TEs are basically receivers anyway. pass catchers. would make sense to just lump them in as WRs. Look at my starting receivers, Julio, Beckham, and Kelce.

I can't deal with it anymore. I really can't. Most TE's in the league are fucking bums when it comes to FF production. That's just a fact. There are only a handful of worthy TE's in the league worth starting every week. Hell...look at the shit year Graham had...and I thought he was gonna do something. Nope.

If you go look at ESPN's top 40 receivers category for the season, there are only THREE TE's who made the cut. That tells you all you need to know. I mean goddamn...Gronk had 658 yards and three td's....fucking WOEFUL!!!!! Jared Cook was good for half the year...and he was "elite" this year. Motherfuckers can't tell me shit about this because I know what I'm talking about.

I remember when I wanted to create a 2nd WR/RB flex spot years ago and all you motherfuckers was saying NO!! Then, Yahoo does exactly what I proposed and they created a 2nd flex spot. I know what I'm talking about.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Im not stepping down as commish,.

Too late. You already gave up your position.

I vote that we either let Prime do it or I will do it.

Trades need to be put back to a vote and make that be permanent.

And if we don't make the changes that I proposed, then I won't play anyways.

I am the only one trying to make the league better and I am the only one coming out with ideas as to what we should do. I am the leader.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

probably the best trade you ever made. Burowz wishes he had that one back.

Congrats man. hell of a fucking run. Burr as well with his mad scientist ways.

No, I wish Kerryon and Michel had produced. And yet look at where I ended up even still. Because I'm a master at the FA wire.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

i say dump PPR all together. reward yards and TDs. but id also say 1 pt ppr or standard. no half point shit.

Half point makes more sense. Full point is just too much reward. Half point is a good compromise. I actually like PPR better than non-PPR but some motherfuckers are just getting too many points for some bulllshit ass yardage. Basically, full point PPR skews the point totals too much.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

id also say Jermz stays commish even though i emphatically stated otherwise numerous times. we as a group just have to come up with concrete rules and settings and stick to it. Jermz did fick up by changing settings out of nowhere but every other problem was really a group effort.

Neither of you idiots are stable enough to be commish. This year was a disaster for all intents and purposes. There was way too much bullshit. Jermz will be back working again and still fucking fat white bitches so he won't have time to fuck with it. I nominate Prime to do it and if he won't do it, then I'm going to do it. If you guys have a problem with me doing it, then basically you can all fuck off and I'll just be done altogether.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Im not stepping down as commish, yall cant do this without me. But I tell you two things Im going to d immediately.

1. Try to transfer to a new carrier. I think yahoo is limited.

2. There will be 2 commissioners. Maybe 3, shit.

We've encountered every problem in the last 4 or 5 years. There is nothing else new under the sun. Our next rendition of fantasy football will be perfect.

I don't like ESPN FF, and I ain't willing to learn a new set up. I like Yahoo. I'm not doing it on another site. We've been at Yahoo for like 10 years straight. Here you are trying to fuck shit up again...which is another reason you shouldn't be commish. You are saying there should be 2-3 commish now...are you nuts? You are going to make things worse with your suggestions.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4261 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion