Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 408 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Jermz stop it. You know the manager system was flawed which is why you took your talents to that wack ass NFL. com league.

Mfs would collude and hate on any trade. Lol so stop frontin' for Troof,acting like you fuck with that system and its all good lol you created a whole other league and platform cause of it.

I do my shit like this, one quick look, and yo trade is processed. Not this waiting for days just to let haters spew on it and tap that veto

No Ice, the manager system WAS flawed, as in last year. There was no justification to not use it this year when you can set how many managers it takes to trigger the veto. It's the main reason why I restarted a yahoo league...because that flaw was corrected after years of me sending emails to yahoo to fix it.

And because you aint use it you got caught in the web now and you back in the same kind of war like last year, first moe, now Burowz. Democracy woulda prevented this. :pimp: But....you'd know this...if you had the experience level of Commish Jermz :hearty-laugh: I'm just saying.

Ice doesn't care because he likes to fuck shit up. Because he has no honor.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:09 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
But aye, if Ice comes from this on top and everyone happy, he got my vote for commissioner of the year :lol:

This is what legends are made off.

If he gotta lock somebody out, Jermz got the award locked up man :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

I will come out on top and everyone will be happy. It aint no big issue. I aint no hater. I did a thorough investigation before i disallowed it.

Im not a hater and I love trades. Fuck that democracy when we playing with people who aint all there or just want to hate. I got this. Its only the same two MFs that cause issues, well really one every year. Bryan just dont know that yet.

This aint even Burrs fault, my homeboy fuckin up this his fault. You see he wilin in the chat lol

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:11 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Your homeboy, and A, dont forget Austin, I need him to get the right amount of finger pointing for this whole mess, lolol

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I will come out on top and everyone will be happy. It aint no big issue. I aint no hater. I did a thorough investigation before i disallowed it.

Im not a hater and I love trades. Fuck that democracy when we playing with people who aint all there or just want to hate. I got this. Its only the same two MFs that cause issues, well really one every year. Bryan just dont know that yet.

This aint even Burrs fault, my homeboy fuckin up this his fault. You see he wilin in the chat lol

Go fuck yourself Queenie commish

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Lmao it aint even a mess. This is very small and towards the bottom of Commish Ice's obligations for the day. Small potatoes. Burr will make a trade and everything will be good. I'll take Akers off his hands for the right guy.

If not or if he is persistent in quitting, or wanting to be locked. That's fine too. We can arrange that. Not gonna beg a guy to play. We want people that want to be here.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

YOU are the issue motherfucker!!!!

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Lmao it aint even a mess. This is very small and towards the bottom of Commish Ice's obligations for the day. Small potatoes. Burr will make a trade and everything will be good. I'll take Akers off his hands for the right guy.

If not or if he is persistent in quitting, or wanting to be locked. That's fine too. We can arrange that. Not gonna beg a guy to play. We want people that want to be here.

Go fuck your mother

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

The man is simply frustrated. I understand. Its called rhe Quarterback Club, and he drafts one shitty QB. Its a full point PPR, and he drafts multiple shitty non-catching RBs. He has the #1 pick, and he picks bum ass Najee Harris. I understand where he coming from. Im not his enemy. Im his brother. I want him to do better. He is going thru tough times right now and staring at a long season.

Take a drink is also down in the dumps and thought he was bout to do a fire sale. We aint going for that in this league.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

The man is simply frustrated. I understand. Its called rhe Quarterback Club, and he drafts one shitty QB. Its a full point PPR, and he drafts multiple shitty non-catching RBs. He has the #1 pick, and he picks bum ass Najee Harris. I understand where he coming from. Im not his enemy. Im his brother. I want him to do better. He is going thru tough times right now and staring at a long season.

Take a drink is also down in the dumps and thought he was bout to do a fire sale. We aint going for that in this league.

God Did!!!!!

:hearty-laugh:

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:24 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

God Did!!!!!

My league doesnt have the action like this to offer you Truth, it's crickets over there, smooth, like a high end sedan on quiet tires, baby in the back sleeping, no bumps, no pot holes, cant hear the engine. Just cruisin baby! :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

God Did!!!!!

My league doesnt have the action like this to offer you Truth, it's crickets over there, smooth, like a high end sedan on quiet tires, baby in the back sleeping, no bumps, no pot holes, cant hear the engine. Just cruisin baby! :hearty-laugh:

Over here we like the Indians hanging on the side of the trains on their way to work, you can die, or make it there on time :lol:
I fucks with it :smile81:

Where's A, that fucking instigator. :smiley-wagging-his-finger-saying-no-emoticon: :rofl:

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:35 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Far from here lmao, he was probably drunk when he started it all :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You do realize how ass backwards you are talking right now, right? You can't say that my team sucks and that I need to improve it and then deny my ability to make trades.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

God Did!!!!!

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

You do realize how ass backwards you are talking right now, right? You can't say that my team sucks and that I need to improve it and then deny my ability to make trades.

I can, and I shall.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

God Did!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :pimp:

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

That didn't end well, Burowz is donesky :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Look at how much of a coward Ice is. Instead of allowing my fair trade, he would rather just lock up my team like a little faggot bitch.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

SHUT YO INCARCERATED ASS UP!!!

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada

God Did!!!!!

Over here we like the Indians hanging on the side of the trains on their way to work, you can die, or make it there on time :lol:
I fucks with it :smile81:

Where's A, that fucking instigator. :smiley-wagging-his-finger-saying-no-emoticon: :rofl:

Yo I been laughing all fucking day, holy shit. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

SHUT YO INCARCERATED ASS UP!!!

Fucking coward. Too fucking scared of what I'll do to you in the playoffs so you wanna hamstring me on week 2. Coward.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:26 am 

Cash on hand:

Burrowz doing burrowz things.....
Being the pussy quitter he is wen things don't go his way :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Use a quitting ass BURHOE

DAM bro u really soft its embarrassing....
U just totally go off and have a hissy fit wats really good with u bro??
My nukka on the needle living in a mental ward :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:29 am 

Cash on hand:

Nigga quit after 2 weeks dam u really ass...
I told ya not to allow this clown in the league I knew he was gonna quit like a little bitch.
Dude knew he couldn't cut it sO he took his way out early

My man burrowz getting gangbanged by Fred and his boys in his trailor for his next fix :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Getting ass fucked in the mental ward

Post Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Burrowz doing burrowz things.....
Being the pussy quitter he is wen things don't go his way :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Use a quitting ass BURHOE

DAM bro u really soft its embarrassing....
U just totally go off and have a hissy fit wats really good with u bro??
My nukka on the needle living in a mental ward :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

No one is talking to you Niglet

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 408 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion