Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
An occasional pat on one's back is ok with this fantasy shit. Aint nothing wrong with that. It takes a lot of time and effort and with so many variables it feels good to hit on some, especially when others doubt. When MFs say it over and over and they won this and that then yes those MFs have no lives :lol: :eusa_snooty:

Pat on the back shit is cool. But patting your own is like laughing at ya own jokes man lol.

The good old I told you muthafuckas on some shit that you got shit on for is never old though :hearty-laugh:

But then theres that annoying " I told all you niggaz...." then we go back and everyone agreed with the original statement like nigga you ain't told nobody a gah damn thing :hearty-laugh:

Yea like that infamous trade I made where negus was completely assassinating my character and wanted me booted from the league. And I actually won the trade when it was all said and done. :hearty-laugh: .....I bring that shit up everytime we have a trade/veto situation.

Which trade was that again?

I traded a prime Kamara for relatively unknowns Aaron Jones, Kenyan Drake, and Austin Ekeler. Negus was PISSED. :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:28 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I remember my homie one year traded away Julio Jones when he was merc'ing for like 2 or 3 players, and neguses wanted me to reverse the trade and said I was colluding with my friend.

Then Julio had nothing but touchdown droughts the rest of the year, his return players slapped, and my homie made the playoffs. I had to put my homie down in the qtr or semi finals that year by only a few points. Inglorious.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

I remember my homie one year traded away Julio Jones when he was merc'ing for like 2 or 3 players, and neguses wanted me to reverse the trade and said I was colluding with my friend.

Then Julio had nothing but touchdown droughts the rest of the year, his return players slapped, and my homie made the playoffs. I had to put my homie down in the qtr or semi finals that year by only a few points. Inglorious.

I remember that.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
I stand with burowz from the point of going hurts on the idea of him being the next big thing. But I think philly will be running the ball with runners more than buffalo and allen will definitely be throwing more. The pattern of black running qbs tends to be to increase their longevity by making them run less as time goes by...not more.

Me picking Hurts is a little bit of that but does that mean he's going to be the highest scoring QB for fantasy this year? Of course not. But, I DO think he's going to have a very good year and as I said before, I like to have different guys on my squads. For me, it's more interesting to pick different guys and root for them and hopefully they do well. It's why I never understood keeper leagues. I wouldn't even play fantasy football if I had to play in keeper leagues. But,I DO like being on the cutting edge of getting players before they blow up or whatever and I have an excellent track record of doing that. Obviously, Hurts isn't a sleeper pick at all so it doesn't quite fit into that mold.

Only the first half of that statement is correct. :free-laughing-smiley-emoticon:

Actually it is not and I will cite a few examples as proof. I had Vincent Jackson before anyone was talking about him. Same with Jimmy Graham. When the Ravens drafted Ray Rice I had him on my squad even though he wasn't the starter. I believe I drafted Deshaun Watson in the 11th round his rookie year and he was tearing shit up before he blew out his knee. I am exceptional at picking up guys before they blow up.

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but we all have a list to our credit. You ain't special. If you did indeed have this Uber special talent that most everyone else lacked, you'd have more 'chips to your credit. But instead you have as much success as the next guy cause we all do that shit. Again, so sorry.

I am Diamond status for a reason you chump. All I do is win win win. Just because I don't win BHO chips every year doesn't mean I am not winning in other leagues that I am in.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Let's keep it funky, was B in his head for these drafts? I'm a new joiner, so I'm asking genuinely, he had that system blunder that vets just don't fall victim to in the other draft, and here it seems he over-thought the Allen vs Hurt situation. Shit man, if Hurt ends up being more productive it looks great, but definitely not a chance worth taking and not sure we've seen anything to suggest that will happen.

I'm starting to see that this league breaks even the the most ferocious. Get your shit together Brotha.

You are wrong on both counts. The app was fucking up in the first draft--nothing I could do about it. And I didn't overthink anything with regard to Hurts and Allen. I WANTED Hurts. If I didn't, then I wouldn't have drafted him in the 3rd round. That isn't a slight to Allen at all. And, since you ARE in fact a newcomer, you should really just keep your mouth shut before you get slapped up.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

He just wants to be the smartest guy in the room.

Diamond status does not lie. The proof is in the pudding since 2008 homeboy. I didn't even know what I was doing in 2008 but I learned quick. I mean, with all due respect, you are a JETS fan...so how can anyone take you seriously with anything football related???

You think Renfrow is going to have all those targets this year? You are insane. Those washed up honkeys you have on your squad ain't getting you anywhere NEAR a chip this year.

Helaire is a BUM!! Claypool has Trubisky throwing to him. LMAO
Olave has bum ass Winston throwing to him. LMAO
You have Mahomes on the bench. LMAO
Your entire squad is a disheveled mess!!!

Post Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

Get 'em Brother :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He called his squad a disheveled mess :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And I didn't see that slapped up comment coming. Shit is pure gold lol

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I deserve hella credit for that too, even this season, i drafted Dameon Pierce a month ago lolBurr didn't know who he was and shitted all on him, then drafts him in this draft lol.

I've had Zeke, Najee, CMC, Kamara all on my team their first years in the league. Kamara took me to the championship game. Got him in the 15th round that year.

Had Hurts last year in both my league, had Waller the first year he balled. So yea, im on that shit too.

And the year after AP went crazy for 2k, i had the #1 pick. And who did I pick?!! Lesean MF McCoy. Shady. Everyone called me crazy but that was that first year with Chip kelly and I k ew he was gonna ball and Shady had a way better year than AP.

Wrong.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Let's keep it funky, was B in his head for these drafts? I'm a new joiner, so I'm asking genuinely, he had that system blunder that vets just don't fall victim to in the other draft, and here it seems he over-thought the Allen vs Hurt situation. Shit man, if Hurt ends up being more productive it looks great, but definitely not a chance worth taking and not sure we've seen anything to suggest that will happen.

I'm starting to see that this league breaks even the the most ferocious. Get your shit together Brotha.

You are wrong on both counts. The app was fucking up in the first draft--nothing I could do about it. And I didn't overthink anything with regard to Hurts and Allen. I WANTED Hurts. If I didn't, then I wouldn't have drafted him in the 3rd round. That isn't a slight to Allen at all. And, since you ARE in fact a newcomer, you should really just keep your mouth shut before you get slapped up.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

I deserve hella credit for that too, even this season, i drafted Dameon Pierce a month ago lolBurr didn't know who he was and shitted all on him, then drafts him in this draft lol.

I've had Zeke, Najee, CMC, Kamara all on my team their first years in the league. Kamara took me to the championship game. Got him in the 15th round that year.

Had Hurts last year in both my league, had Waller the first year he balled. So yea, im on that shit too.

And the year after AP went crazy for 2k, i had the #1 pick. And who did I pick?!! Lesean MF McCoy. Shady. Everyone called me crazy but that was that first year with Chip kelly and I k ew he was gonna ball and Shady had a way better year than AP.

Wrong.

Idk. I kinda remember that as well. Both ya Negus gonna get bit in the ass by that bum ass Texan.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea I've had Chris Ivory and Thomas Jones carry me to the playoffs, drafted CJ2K and Gurley for his MVP caliber season when everyone passed on him at least once, some twice. had Celek as a top 5 TE after picking him on waivers early in the year etc etc. We all got a list. Brother think he special.

Another big name I had that I kind of forgot about was Arian Foster. I drafted him in our 2010 league before anyone was clamoring over him. Because I'm the best at this shit. And even another one was Julio Jones in 2011. I drafted him in the seventh round. Because I am a visionary. And that was also the year that I drafted Jimmy Graham in the eighth round and he went on to have 1300 yards and 11 td's. The following year, Graham was drafted #12 overall in our 2012 league. Because y'all Neguses always jockin my style...

I was also an early believer in Antonio Brown and I drafted him in the seventh round of our 2012 draft because I could see that he was going to be great. I could go on, but, I think you get the point.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I cant even be bothered with remembering past shit with these leagues, and I know for a fact I've pulled off some gems, in addition to making some fuck ups. That fact that certain dudes around here are willing to hold this shit in memory, even going back 5-10 years speaks to the possible absence of a functioning life. Go out side Neguses, or drink them memories away like Austin does :lol:

Yet here you are playing in BOTH leagues..... :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:39 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I cant even be bothered with remembering past shit with these leagues, and I know for a fact I've pulled off some gems, in addition to making some fuck ups. That fact that certain dudes around here are willing to hold this shit in memory, even going back 5-10 years speaks to the possible absence of a functioning life. Go out side Neguses, or drink them memories away like Austin does :lol:

Yet here you are playing in BOTH leagues..... :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

And not spending time in it trying to big up my fucking self and shit from 5-10 years ago....or is your reading comprehension abandoning your ass in your old age :hearty-laugh: Go outside man, go get some sun bro.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Get 'em Brother :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He called his squad a disheveled mess :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And I didn't see that slapped up comment coming. Shit is pure gold lol

I don't want my Negus to have a coronary event so I gotta take it easy on him. I don't want his pacemaker going haywire.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:42 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Diamond status does not lie. The proof is in the pudding since 2008 homeboy. I didn't even know what I was doing in 2008 but I learned quick. I mean, with all due respect, you are a JETS fan...so how can anyone take you seriously with anything football related???

You think Renfrow is going to have all those targets this year? You are insane. Those washed up honkeys you have on your squad ain't getting you anywhere NEAR a chip this year.

Gah damn, this place is something else :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Wrong.

Idk. I kinda remember that as well. Both ya Negus gonna get bit in the ass by that bum ass Texan.

Well, if he shits the bed in week 1 he'll definitely be on the block. :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And not spending time in it trying to big up my fucking self and shit from 5-10 years ago....or is your reading comprehension abandoning your ass in your old age :hearty-laugh: Go outside man, go get some sun bro.

Hey man...you are the one who likes to be peed on by women. You should change your FF handle to The Urinator. :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

And the season hasn't even started yet. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Trade alert trade alert, I got a trade offer. I'm excited but also ready for a huge letdown.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:54 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Brother Burowz wrote:

Hey man...you are the one who likes to be peed on by women. You should change your FF handle to The Urinator. :lol: :lol:

And don't you forget it. I plan on getting peed on saturday night. I got the mattress pad ready and everything :hearty-laugh:

Whoever said it's better to be pissed off than pissed on never had sex with a squirter bro.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And the season hasn't even started yet. :hearty-laugh:

ONE HOUR AND TWENTY MINUTES MY NEGUS!!!!!!! :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Post Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Brother Burowz wrote:

And don't you forget it. I plan on getting peed on saturday night. I got the mattress pad ready and everything :hearty-laugh:

Whoever said it's better to be pissed off than pissed on never had sex with a squirter bro.

Maybe we should just start calling you Juan Ma. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:13 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Brother Burowz wrote:

Maybe we should just start calling you Juan Ma. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Try some you might like it :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

Squirting is cool. I like when its organic and I dont know that the girl is one until it happens. Obviously once you discover then yea its dope to keep it coming. But I had some of those bitches who like brag about being a squirter and like warn you beforehand and I think that shit is gay lol

This bitch kept telling me to lay a towel down, at first I was like "you on yo period hoe?" she was like nah "it can just get ummm real wet" im like ok that's fine, then she was like " noo, like extremely, im a squirter".........

lol im like you lame AF bitch. So i fucked and oh yea she a definite squirter, sprayed my living room floor up a couple times. She was cool, she had that slight case of pastrami pussy lips, obviously from getting fucked at a high rate :lol: :lol: :lol: she hit me up for weeks after but I was one and done with that bish

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:24 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:hearty-laugh: ya agreed man. This one first time gave me no warning. She came to my bed and we soaked the same bed I have now without the mattress cover and she was embarrassed like a muthafucka and I'm celebrating like i just caught 6 in the endzone. Now she stay comfortable and cant wait to wet some other place up. She done got us a tele 2 weeks back and we wrecked the mothafucka...the hotel wouldnt give her deposit back lolol.

But ya I've had some bitches after real squirter try to warn about how they are squirted and then after I'm like what is that all and they are like but I squirted. Bitch you lying and you advertising falsehood. Them the ones I one and done. Nobody like a bitch lying about they pussy.

But anyway. Let's get back to football :hearty-laugh:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion