Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 408 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:59 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
So I was trying to work out some trade offers in this league and I offered some RB's to Take A Drink for Tee Higgins. He countered back to me that he wanted Jahan Dotson for Higgins and I accepted. And of course Ice vetoed the trade. So, because of that fact, I'm done playing.

Hmmm.....

I dont have a problem with that trade actually. Dotson been balling, and Higgins is pretty much on the same level. If not, the diff between the two isnt huge.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:06 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
So I was trying to work out some trade offers in this league and I offered some RB's to Take A Drink for Tee Higgins. He countered back to me that he wanted Jahan Dotson for Higgins and I accepted. And of course Ice vetoed the trade. So, because of that fact, I'm done playing.

Hmmm.....

I dont have a problem with that trade actually. Dotson been balling, and Higgins is pretty much on the same level. If not, the diff between the two isnt huge.

I'm legit done. Not joking.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:09 am 

Cash on hand:

Say it ain't so B, we not even done with week 2

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:17 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Not my fault. Ice doesn't know how to run a league because he's a piece of shit. So, I'm done with all of it.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:19 am 

Cash on hand:

Take a drink was fuckin up yesterday. You would try and work out a trade with a guy who just tried to give Diggs away for nothing. Fuck that. Dotson had a cool two games, but he ain't no Tee Higgins and he still a rook. If he didn't just try what he did with Diggs i probably would have let it ride but for Higgins he need more value. Take a drink privileges may be suspended if he dont get his shit right.

Anyway that aint why you quitting, you quitting cause you have no belief in your team and they fuckin suck. Trade with someone with a sound mind and stay grinding you old pussy

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:19 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: I aint saying nothing Truth, not a word :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:20 am 

Cash on hand:

Not my fault. Ice doesn't know how to run a league because he's a piece of shit. So, I'm done with all of it.

Ok be done hoe. I'll lock yo shit today idgaf

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Cash on hand:

I promised myself I wouldn't get excited, but my team has come out blazing.... There's dudes I don't know challenging the use of 'nigga' on the chat I don't want this to end :lol:

Ice, please review, J agrees the trade was honest, maybe you jumped the gun, a leader must assess moments of compromise carefully in order to secure the trust of others.

Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:21 am 

Cash on hand:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Ice gonna call one of his kids like... Come here, you wanna see daddy push the button, you wanna help daddy, put your finger there... :hearty-laugh:

Ya Wilding man lol

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:21 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I promised myself I wouldn't get excited, but my team has come out blazing.... There's dudes I don't know challenging the use of 'nigga' on the chat I don't want this to end :lol:

Ice, please review, J agrees the trade was honest, maybe you jumped the gun, a leader must assess moments of compromise carefully in order to secure the trust of others.

Leave me out of this :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:23 am 

Cash on hand:

This escalated quick :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:25 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It always does in the BHO leagues :rofl:

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:29 am 

Cash on hand:

If people start dropping this shit gonna fizzle out

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:33 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

If people start dropping this shit gonna fizzle out

People never leave lol. Usually 1 or 2 threaten to leave. Never happens unless someone shit gets locked lmao.

This is why I fks with the manager veto man lol, let the managers vote on whether shit is legit or not. lmao. Ice antennas was up as soon as Austin and his boy started messing around, now he in it with Burowz.

And once against, A is connected to the chaos :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:43 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ice is just provingy point that he doesn't know how to commish. He is the fucking Gavin Newsome of fantasy football commissioners. Doesn't know how to handle the power of it at all.

He tells me my team sucks and then tells me to improve my team but he won't allow me to trade. And now he is threatening to lock up two teams in the league. In all seriousness, Ice, what is wrong with you? You are really going to ruin the league two years in a row because of power tripping?

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:50 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

That's because you a bitch ass nigga who stay getting knocked out in the sand. Do you still have some sand stuck in your vagina??? Is that why you so cranky? Or are you just on your period?

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:51 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Oh boy....Burowz is warm and he ready....this aint going away anytime soon...

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:52 am 

Cash on hand:

Jermz stop it. You know the manager system was flawed which is why you took your talents to that wack ass NFL. com league.

Mfs would collude and hate on any trade. Lol so stop frontin' for Troof,acting like you fuck with that system and its all good lol you created a whole other league and platform cause of it.

I do my shit like this, one quick look, and yo trade is processed. Not this waiting for days just to let haters spew on it and tap that veto

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:53 am 

Cash on hand:

That's because you a bitch ass nigga who stay getting knocked out in the sand. Do you still have some sand stuck in your vagina??? Is that why you so cranky? Or are you just on your period?

Nah that's just hapoens when you step out your car sometimes lol

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:55 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermz stop it. You know the manager system was flawed which is why you took your talents to that wack ass NFL. com league.

Mfs would collude and hate on any trade. Lol so stop frontin' for Troof,acting like you fuck with that system and its all good lol you created a whole other league and platform cause of it.

I do my shit like this, one quick look, and yo trade is processed. Not this waiting for days just to let haters spew on it and tap that veto

No Ice, the manager system WAS flawed, as in last year. There was no justification to not use it this year when you can set how many managers it takes to trigger the veto. It's the main reason why I restarted a yahoo league...because that flaw was corrected after years of me sending emails to yahoo to fix it.

And because you aint use it you got caught in the web now and you back in the same kind of war like last year, first moe, now Burowz. Democracy woulda prevented this. :pimp: But....you'd know this...if you had the experience level of Commish Jermz :hearty-laugh: I'm just saying.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:57 am 

Cash on hand:

I was only half joking... Ice was on guard, sounds like he got reason, maybe he jumped the gun. Just talk it through, and if we all agree the trade is legit just let it rock. We move on...

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:00 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I was only half joking... Ice was on guard, sounds like he got reason, maybe he jumped the gun. Just talk it through, and if we all agree the trade is legit just let it rock. We move on...

I dont blame Ice man, his antennas went right up and he had to be on guard, but thats the trap. He putting himself in that cross hairs when he decides to be the only one who says whether a trade is legit.

That shit is just too much for one man to decide. Certain dudes i wont name have always been in favor of a commish having the final say because they think specific commishes will just let the men do whatever they like. Hell, I thought commish Ice would be like that. But now I'm giving him the slow clap because he nipped certain bullshit in the bud. BUT i think he went overboard while the blood was in his eye, and now we back to the original problem...its too much power for one man.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:02 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

But aye, if Ice comes from this on top and everyone happy, he got my vote for commissioner of the year :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

But aye, if Ice comes from this on top and everyone happy, he got my vote for commissioner of the year :lol:

This is what legends are made off.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 408 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion