Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 390 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

the light skinned brothas with the good hair always getting hated on most by their black brethren. :lol:

Listen man mahomes is black....u see his dad hes darker than the fucking charcoal :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Look I'm half white but brown skin....all that matters is the color of ur skin.cops done made it clear that I'm black I got harassed and treated 100% black all my life nobody cares about that half white shit trust me :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Mahomes is black and hes the only black qb that ever won a superbowl so we cant not claim that man....Doug Williams dont count he was a injury replacement

Post Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
the light skinned brothas with the good hair always getting hated on most by their black brethren. :lol:

Listen man mahomes is black....u see his dad hes darker than the fucking charcoal :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Look I'm half white but brown skin....all that matters is the color of ur skin.cops done made it clear that I'm black I got harassed and treated 100% black all my life nobody cares about that half white shit trust me :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Mahomes is black and hes the only black qb that ever won a superbowl so we cant not claim that man....Doug Williams dont count he was a injury replacement

tell 'em Moe. tell 'em! :happy-dancing:

Post Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

Austinholic_3:16 wrote:
Lord Jamar??

ok i digress. you talking some Wesley Snipes standard. fuck it, Mahomes looks pure white.

:rofl:

Nah. I think your light skinned blk experience is simply limited by a wide degree :hearty-laugh:

not at all. but ive known and know plenty of light skinned blacks that look 100% and are 100% black. dude dont gotta be Wesley, and Lord Jamar aint the standard for a light skinned black. he's regular black. :lol:

You dont know shit about the standard then man :hearty-laugh: standard not defined by the majority of opinion, but the majority of physical outcome! Whatever you've seen in your life, I've seen more. I've lived in the community, grown in it, seen it, city to city, across 4 countries in person, and countless online, over 39 years. You're on the hyperbole talkin about Wesley Snipes right now :hearty-laugh:

Lord Jamars complexion is the mean median and mode for light skinned black folks or damn near close. Most light skin black ppl hover around that median. Light skinned black as defined by not directly biracial, meaning both parents black. Pat and Jeter are directly biracial. His dad is light skinned black, very close to the light skinned black that....you guessed it....Lord Jamar is. Hence, he's whiter than Pat Mahomes, who is also whiter than the average biracial, but if you look at the difference in both fathers, you see why he came out not as white as jeter.

Now. Dont make me post the pics of both fathers... :hearty-laugh:

it don't get blacker than Paterson NJ. Passaic and Newark. 24 years, born and raised. i got black family of all types of complexions. dont tell me you've seen more. you dont know that and its highly doubtful. Lord Jamar aint no damn light skinned black man. he'd fuck you up for saying that. :rofl:

Post Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Eric Fisher is out for the SB. that can be huge considering that monstrous TB pass rush. Im not even sure Mahomes is 100 % with that ankle. now his LT is out. interesting.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:36 am 

Cash on hand:

Look man its no excuses for mahomes...everyone says hes so great and talented, he had a bye and he got 3 weeks off remember he sat week 17

Dude got a 20 day break between week 16 and the 2nd rd so hes fresh and way younger than Brady so I dont wanna hear shit....
Brady has played in 19 games this yr Superbowl will be his 20th game of the season

Dude went from Washington, to new Orleans, to GB its no wonder his body finally died and gave way in the 2nd half it was time....
Brady didn't have ab and he won WO him so I dont wanna hear shit no excuses for MAHOMES

Post Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:39 am 

Cash on hand:

I hear all the time how great and special mahomes is.... How great reid is on a bye
They have 2 weeks to make adjustments WO fisher,2 weeks to prepare

All these guys in tampa all missed half the season while brady played and gutted it out every single game all yr....fuck mahomes ankle and fisher hes 25 yrs old so he'll recover

Brady is 43!!!! No excuses for MAHOMES, Reid and kc I dont wanna hear shit

Post Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:04 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica

Ill pull the curtain on this.....convo....because it has gotten to the ridiculous where a non black man and a biracial kid known for denigrating dark skinned ppl...link arms to tell a black man that they are more aware of the mean median and mode of light skin black than he is. :hearty-laugh:

Ill be cheering for white Andy in the big game.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ill pull the curtain on this.....convo....because it has gotten to the ridiculous where a non black man and a biracial kid known for denigrating dark skinned ppl...link arms to tell a black man that they are more aware of the mean median and mode of light skin black than he is. :hearty-laugh:

Ill be cheering for white Andy in the big game.

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:22 am 

Cash on hand:

Yo jermz did ice pay u yet??

Its over ice give it up and admit defeat
...brady the unquestioned GOAT 7 rings more rings than. Any player or franchise in football period

Its a wrap son...mahomes got embarrassed real bad and Reid was horrible
No adjustments,kc got exposed real bad its time to get a defense and some better wrs cuz wen u take hill away these guys suck real bad

9ers had kc dead and buried last yr they just choked and couldn't finish the JOB

Post Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:02 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Lol ice promptly paid dont smear him lol.

But hey go get on him about the goat :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:11 am 

Cash on hand:

Ice where u at?? Come out of hiding BITCH :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Ice on the run he bet against brady 3 weeks in a row and he probably owes 1000es and hes hiding from jia bookie....wat a loser this guy is

Brady got 7 RINGS hes the unquestioned GOAT...fuck Montana son get off his nuts ice wat u have to say for yourself huh???
Speak up BITCH be a man and eat ur crow admit u were wrong

U were jocking mahomes and rogers brady bested them

Post Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

He is the most GOAT.

Most Gifted. Of. All. Time. :kopfpatsch: :lol:

Those penalties on the chiefs in the first half were ridiculous.

Reid’s son in a car crash. Dirty barber getting all the players for the Cheifs Covid lol.

Tom Brady is the devil lol. Or did a deal with him. Or he is the son of god himsef :lol: .

Again it’s just hard for me to crown a guy who keeps getting gifts.

I’ll let yall do that, and I won’t argue. But the NFL clearly has an agenda for this guy. He means big business for the league. He is white with the whitest name in history. They want him to be great.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
I bigger point, especially in this instance, but also saying TB is the GOAT, is that football isn't a gah damn mother fuckin'one man versus another one-man sport. If anything you might could say Tampa's D showed KC up. The chemistry and flow with Tom and Gronk are otherworldy and that is a straight build from the Pats. You can't say one kicker showed the other or beat the brakes off the other either. Its the QB position and Tom didn't throw any INTz. That just a function of so much more than just the QB (i.e def secondary, coordinator, and pressure from the D line among even more shit).

So Moe...just STFU with your man lovin' self if at all possible with all this stupid shit you can't seem to shake. You still sound like a fuckin' teenager....STILL...as you always have. Grow up punk. YOu can disappoint us at least time and sound like a grown man.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

TB definitely benefited from crucial calls/non calls against both GB and KC. but they were the better team also. clearly. but 1 thing people not to stop lying about is this: Tom has been part of some great teams. great supporting casts. great O lines. great Ds. great coaching. great GMs. he's obviously been the greatest part. but he's been a part of some great teams. and once he wasn't, he bounced and joined another one. :rofl:

Post Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Listen man brady shines brightest under the lights I'm the clutch in the playoffs in the SB period...
Mahomes stunk it up last yr against the 9ers they got lucky

Brady brings his best in the superbowl...
His worse games were against the giants and he still didn't play as bad as mahomes did period case closed...

He shows up and shows out...
3 TDs, no picks he was surgeon like
Accurate he did the job and mahomes and Reid wilted period

Tampa so great so talented but like I said all these guys were there last yr and they were 7-9
If 1 man doesn't mean that much like y'all say than why did brady make such a difference over jameis than??

I'm not a brady fan,I have no mancrush I just call it like I see it thats all...mahomes is special he'll be back he'll win another ring,but he shit the bed this time

Post Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

why did brady make such a difference over jameis than??

mahomes is special he'll be back he'll win another ring,but he shit the bed this time

because Brady is great and Jameis turned it over 50x. duh.

Mahomes didnt shit the bed. he had no chance. 4 man rush, maximum pressure, maximum coverage. not even Brady or Manning can shine under those circumstances. nobody can. as has been proven.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The score denotes that very point. Better plan and overall personnel. Brady doing this with another team is extraordinary, especially in his first year. But you put a team in the hole, especially with those first 2 quarters and pressure comes into play swaying everything to the team ahead. Having a D like Tampa made it even worse for KC. It wasn't like the interceptions were clean mistakes. Mahomes didn't have jack shit for time or open receivers. It is what is. He had to throw 49 times...sacked 3 times. KC was in a hole and forced to play a more narrowed plan that was pretty damn obvious if you are a D coordinator.

And about the penalties. Kansas City committed eight penalties in the first half, the most for the first half in Super Bowl history. A defensive pass interference penalty extended the Buccaneers' last scoring drive, while a defensive holding penalty negated an interception thrown by Brady. The second Gronk TD was setup previous with another D holding call that was suspect as stinky shit. There is more

I got no dog in the fight but these are just facts that looked weighed in favor of one to damn the other...intentional or not....i dunno. It's just the nature of sport I suppose. But just as Tampa got the big lead the penalities seemed to just go away.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

yeah...you dick ridin'. Man admiring shit like you always go on about.

It's not about Mahomes fuckin' up. The better team won.

Tom Brady would have lost if he was on the other side and you wouldn't have jack shit to ride.
Moe would go on about the O line fuckin' up and coaching shit...
Wouldn't say shit about the dick he likes.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:24 am 

Cash on hand:

i just hate when people ignore the obvious in return for the juicy hot take which is usually trash anyway. No shit Mahomes was terrible. he had no choice. no qb in the history of the NFL wouldve succeeded in those circumstances. Brady wasnt any better in his 2 SB losses to the Giants. his GREAT teams and coaching just kept him in the game, but ultimately, he couldnt get it done, because the NYG D ultimately decided his fate. for football being the ultimate team sport, it gets individualized way to much.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Exactly. And there is another element to sport, especially with stats and circumstance that doesn't get that much attention. That's just the subject of probability. Some folks, being great too, find themselves on the right side of the coin flip. Flip a coin 10 times and the probability of flippin' heads every time is a probable outcome that is 1 in 1024. OF course, tails are the same. But some fucker will be the tail filp ten times of the losing side one day and he'll be called a loser. He might be...he might not be...he got to the super bowl...is a pro...top of his field...but still called a loser by people giving too much focus on the individual.

I can see clear circumstances where a player might get some criticism. But holy fuck, Mahomes got them to the Super Bowl again. He didn't fuck up and I don't know how a person can make this about a man vs man talk unless of course, that person likes to ride a dick and to prop himself up. Insecure ass shit. Moe doesn't do it for fun as it should be intended He doesn't it to ride the dick he likes while at the same time giving himself feeling he knows something.

Moe is just always going to be that teenage fem boy. He can't seem to grow out of it. Not even on a fucking message board.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Exactly. And there is another element to sport, especially with stats and circumstance that doesn't get that much attention. That's just the subject of probability. Some folks, being great too, find themselves on the right side of the coin flip. Flip a coin 10 times and the probability of flippin' heads every time is a probable outcome that is 1 in 1024. OF course, tails are the same. But some fucker will be the tail filp ten times of the losing side one day and he'll be called a loser. He might be...he might not be...he got to the super bowl...is a pro...top of his field...but still called a loser by people giving too much focus on the individual.

I can see clear circumstances where a player might get some criticism. But holy fuck, Mahomes got them to the Super Bowl again. He didn't fuck upand I don't know how a person can make this about a man vs man talk unless of course, that person likes to ride a dick and to prop himself up. Insecure ass shit. Moe doesn't do it for fun as it should be intended He doesn't it to ride the dick he likes while at the same time giving himself feeling he knows something.

Moe is just always going to be that teenage fem boy. He can't seem to grow out of it. Not even on a fucking message board.

exactly right man. but people are all about the over the top hot take. fucking annoying.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:23 am 

Cash on hand:

Vendetta slow down u mentioning my name way to much....fall back old man stop sullying my name get off my dick goddam

Nobody is dickriding brady I never been a brady guy
Wen brady lost to the giants it was by 3 and 4 pts he didn't get embarrassed and his stats weren't as bad as mahomes period case closed

Obviously if it was the other wat around and brady was on kc the result would have been the same yes I agree...but again it wouldn't have been by this score brady would have adjusted, read the defense better than mahomes with his 20 yrs of experience

He would have aubiled,adjusted and slid oline protection at the line...let's remember mab mahomes is a 25 yr old pup,he said himself hes still learning to read defenses and he doesn't control shit at the line yet like the ogs rogers,Brady,Peyton,etc

Watever man bottom line is that all ya bozos that picked against brady the last 3 games just mad cuz u gotta eat crow

Ice homoass said brees gonna get Brady...than he said it dont matter rogers gonna beat him

THAN HE SAID O WELL BRADY GONNA LOSE TO MAHOMES AND HE WAS 0-3

world class hating man its sad that grown men be hating on the next man like this in 2021 still....
Not a brady fan I grew up a Peyton guy I said this a million times here

But real recognize real,and Brady is a yr younger than Peyton still doing it on a elite level while Peyton been out for 5 YRS

Post Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:30 am 

Cash on hand:

na you was dick riding. probably not your intention but thats what ended up happening. you was riding Tom dick. just learn from your mistakes so you dont repeat them again.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

Fuck u Austin...I dont dick ride but u jocking me for even saying that.u dick ride Montana bro so kick rocks

Post Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Fuck u Austin

well god damn bro. my bad.

:hearty-laugh:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 390 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion