Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:37 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Damn man I would've 100% taken Eli Mitchell. That would've been dope.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:40 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Icecold323 wrote:
That draft is weird as hell i dont like a lot about it, niggas really watched our other draft here and snatched up my players. I took a chance on a few guys, took a defense high which i never do, but i wanted to get my hometown squad. Apparently Yahoo likes my shit. Highest grade i got in a while.

Knock it off ice, plenty of time since your draft for dudes to think about what they want and then be in the moment to go with whos available, and all the guys who play know football, aint nobody snatching up anyones players based on your league. Aint a single dude tryna look ppls rosters up and down like that. I know i aint open up the gah damn app since your draft except to change settings, my bro wasnt even in yours, and my cousin auto drafted in yours.

Otherwise, name names mofucka :happy:

Post Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:44 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Wha you mean whats this about? I had to grab book of Eli, by that point in round 4 I had not drafted a RB, only thing I could do by then was grab the best available RBs, Eli, Jacobs, Harris

Yahoo gave me a C+ for daring to draft james robinson :lol: woe to you cretins if he surges at the end of the year.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:00 am 

Cash on hand:

Jermzhi wrote:
Icecold323 wrote:
That draft is weird as hell i dont like a lot about it, niggas really watched our other draft here and snatched up my players. I took a chance on a few guys, took a defense high which i never do, but i wanted to get my hometown squad. Apparently Yahoo likes my shit. Highest grade i got in a while.

Knock it off ice, plenty of time since your draft for dudes to think about what they want and then be in the moment to go with whos available, and all the guys who play know football, aint nobody snatching up anyones players based on your league. Aint a single dude tryna look ppls rosters up and down like that. I know i aint open up the gah damn app since your draft except to change settings, my bro wasnt even in yours, and my cousin auto drafted in yours.

Clearly my boy Brother B liked my squad. He got Hurts, Tua, and after everything he said about my RBs he goes and gets my starting RB :eusa_snooty: :rofl: I aint mad at him tho.

Then i scooped up Julio when no one here gives AF about him, no wMFs wanna get Julio, a few rounds b4 lol.

I think i will or am regretting taking Pollard over Hunt. Especially since i think Zeke bounces back and has a good year, but i took a shot on him being used more, but we'll see how that go. You have to wonder why they haven't used him more to this point.

As far as Book of Eli and 49ers in general, im cool bruh lol. I know all yall some closet 49er fans can't wait to get our players, but Trey/Jimmy, our offensive line, will it be Deebo or Aiyuk, Eli or Jeff wilson, or the rookie, most of them injury prone, i wants no parts lmao

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:15 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermzhi wrote:
Icecold323 wrote:

Clearly my boy Brother B liked my squad. He got Hurts, Tua, and after everything he said about my RBs he goes and gets my starting RB :eusa_snooty: :rofl: I aint mad at him tho.

Then i scooped up Julio when no one here gives AF about him, no wMFs wanna get Julio, a few rounds b4 lol.

I think i will or am regretting taking Pollard over Hunt. Especially since i think Zeke bounces back and has a good year, but i took a shot on him being used more, but we'll see how that go. You have to wonder why they haven't used him more to this point.

As far as Book of Eli and 49ers in general, im cool bruh lol. I know all yall some closet 49er fans can't wait to get our players, but Trey/Jimmy, our offensive line, will it be Deebo or Aiyuk, Eli or Jeff wilson, or the rookie, most of them injury prone, i wants no parts lmao

I didnt even want Book of Eli, it was purely situational, I had a chance to get him in the other league and went another route, but this time around it was round 4 and I didnt even have a running back yet lol and then grabbing Jeff Wilson was about having a back up in case Eli goes down.

Brother B makes those kind of moves though :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:38 am 

Cash on hand:

Wha you mean whats this about? I had to grab book of Eli, by that point in round 4 I had not drafted a RB, only thing I could do by then was grab the best available RBs, Eli, Jacobs, Harris

Yahoo gave me a C+ for daring to draft james robinson :lol: woe to you cretins if he surges at the end of the year.

Na I'm just saying I would've took Eli at the point where my dumb ass took Mahomes.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:43 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Na I'm just saying I would've took Eli at the point where my dumb ass took Mahomes.

Whats your problem with Patty?

Ohh....why the fuck do you have Jackson and Mahomes????

You got a trade to work homie!

Post Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:48 am 

Cash on hand:

You didn't hear?? I thought it was a 2 qb league! :lol: ....it wasn't until after I drafted Mahomes that I looked at the line up settings and saw Mahomes on the bench. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:51 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You didn't hear?? I thought it was a 2 qb league! :lol: ....it wasn't until after I drafted Mahomes that I looked at the line up settings and saw Mahomes on the bench. :hearty-laugh:

OH NO :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: Bro after you seeing Ice and I go at it all week about the two leagues you thought the Vice Lord was tryna make it a 2 QB league man???? COME ON!!! You're supposed to be the reigning defending champ dude :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Idk man. Idk. :lol:

But I still like my squad here. And nobody gonna gimme value for Mahomes right now cause everyone loves their team right now. But injuries and underperforming qbs will happen. Then negus can call me. Or shit, maybe one of my 2 qbs gets hurt and I'll be like well, I guess that worked out after all lol.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Or they can call me for some Cousins love :cool: . I'm looking at you Prime.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Prime already has Kirk's evil twin in Carr. Negus is trying to upgrade. Get yo ass to the back of the bus. :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

We will not be undersold!! Lol Prime send Julio back home and upgrade from that eye liner wearing pansy Carr, and get Captain Kirk aka MVP candidate and leader of the new Rams of the North offense, Mr. Kirk Cousins himself.

Carr is a bum. 23 picks to 14 ints last year. :oops: :oops: Kirk went 33 tds to 7 picks. Im offering him out now at a discount rate before he starts lighting shit up

Post Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:13 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ice already up to his same old bullshit :lol:

And at some point when nobody biting, Ice gonna shame niggas into trades.

Is what it is, Ice gonna be Ice, didnt worry me last year in either league, aint gonna worry me this year :P

Post Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Carr gonna ball with that trio of weapons he has.

Cant wait for Cordy P to light it up too.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Carr gonna ball with that trio of weapons he has.

Cant wait for Cordy P to light it up too.

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yahoo ALWAYS be giving me shitty report cards!!! My team is gonna spaz out. I'll be disappointed if I don't win 11-12 games. All y'all put on notice!!!

:smile81: :smile81: :smile81: :smile81: :smile81: :smile81: :smile81:

Post Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I think you are my biggest competition. I ain't worried about nobody else.

Your team aint nowhere near that nice buddy. But it's always fun to talk yourself up. :lol:

Yes it is. You got a bunch of washed up white boys on your team. You ain't winning more than 5-6 games.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'm making the playoffs in both leagues and I'm a serious contender in both leagues....ya niggas really some retards man Austin retarded it takes 2 seconds to look at settings before u draft but he to busy to spare 1 minute for that

THAN WEN U DRAFT HE HAD TO CHARGE HIS PHONE DUDE HAS NO LABTOP OR THE 1 INCH CHARGER WITE UNREAL :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :kopfpatsch:

Than burrowz has the usual excuses about his phone messing up....ya really some funny guys man

Your team is ASS!!!

Post Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Moe the whole dead phone bit was a joke. I obviously did the whole draft lol. And negus ain't gotta be doctors or lawyers to be busy, I can surely tell you Drs aren't really all that busy. You put all the hardest work into becoming a Dr lol. Anyway it was just a lack of preparation and just really not caring enough to know what's what.Which probably signals this as my last year doing this.

What a pussy....

Post Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Icecold323 wrote:

I didn't have any issues with this draft. I was thankful I got Swift because I wasn't sure I was going to get him. Let me ask you, Jermz, if I hadn't taken Hurts in the 3rd round, would you have taken him instead of Allen?

Post Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yahoo ALWAYS be giving me shitty report cards!!! My team is gonna spaz out. I'll be disappointed if I don't win 11-12 games. All y'all put on notice!!!

Jesus Christ you're delusional. You got 3 rbs that are gonna represent 3 of the worst offenses in the NFL. That's what you're excited about. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:41 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Brother Burowz wrote:
Icecold323 wrote:

I didn't have any issues with this draft. I was thankful I got Swift because I wasn't sure I was going to get him. Let me ask you, Jermz, if I hadn't taken Hurts in the 3rd round, would you have taken him instead of Allen?

I am truly not sure Burowz. I honestly didnt have a plan at that point. I just looked at what was on the board and Allen had the most value....but Hurts is gonna have big value as a dual threat this year so ya I probably would have. I was looking at what was gonna be on the board and thought I had time to take a qb at 3 and then run off 3 solid runners. Not only would hurts need to have been on the board but the same runners probably would have been there so I'd have take hurts. I watch the eagles weekly anyway.

Do you regret taking Hurts over Allen?

Post Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermzhi wrote:
Icecold323 wrote:

I think i will or am regretting taking Pollard over Hunt.

Ain't nobody copy you ho. I like Hurts because the Eagles have one of the best O-lines in football and he just got AJ Brown to throw to. On top of that he is a dual threat. And I don't like having the same players on all of my teams by and large. And I picked up Dameon because that was the smart pick in that round. You know we got three flex spots, right? So, with flex spots, I generally like to put RB's in those spots. You are just mad because I drafted well, but instead of giving me props, you want to talk your shit. What did I say about your squad? I complimented it and said that it is probably going to be my biggest competition in the league. But ain't nobody copy you NEGUS!!!! With regard to you picking up Pollard, I actually think that was the better pick. I don't think Cleveland is all that interested in deploying Hunt like they used to. In fact, they will almost certainly let him go after this season. So, I think we will see more of D'Ernest Johnson or someone else spelling Chubb instead of Hunt.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jesus Christ you're delusional. You got 3 rbs that are gonna represent 3 of the worst offenses in the NFL. That's what you're excited about. :hearty-laugh:

You are JEALOUS!!!!!!!! :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion