Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 408 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Brother Burowz wrote:
Not the Zach Morris phone :lol: :lol: :lol:

Burr who gives a fuck its PPR. You dont need a true RB1. Zero RB is very successful and the guys I do have are gon contribute.

Kareem gonna eat as long as he stay healthy, especially with bum ass Brissett checking down. Lovie Smith can say all he want of course he not gonna give the opposing team any information. But all you have to do is watch the kid play he their best bet and their starter.

Throw in my boy Melvin G one of the best values in all fantasy, JD mckissic who's role just got upped with the guy you drafted getting shot, and the fact the coach hates Gibson lol the young kid from ATL. Dont worry bout us we good

Literally everything you said in that rant is wrong but by all means continue to pick up RB's off the scrap heap. You funny money floozy

Its so wrong you can't refute it lol anyway you worry bout yo own scrub ass team lmao. Najee is your only RB1.

You spent a 4th round pick on a non-elite TE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The guy who hated TE's blew a 4th on one not named Waller, Kittle or Andrews. I bet you my 10th round TE scores more than Schultz. We can sig bet that.

AJ brown and Deebo play for running teams, Deebo got a whole new QB, and Aiyuk on the come up. Hard to see last year's success, plus he's injury prone. Jacobs and Rhamadore are huge question marks. And of course you have no QB outside of Staffy and that tender elbow.

You'll be selling the farm after two weeks. Better hope I approve the trade :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

All of your RB's put together aren't as good as Najee. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Who do you think Dak is going to be throwing to this year? It won't be Amari Cooper.
Kittle always gets hurt and Waller is underwhelming as well. And Andrews has Likely to contend with possibly this year for targets as the second TE on the field. LMAO at you trying to throw shade at Brown and Deebo. Good luck with your trash RB's Scrubmaster Ice.

#SCRUBMASTERICE

Post Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
I think Schultz will have a solid year but nothing close to justifying a 4th rd selection. I think Irv Smith (13th rd) can possibly be in the same realm of productivity.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Najee Hairline.....as in hairline fracture.....aint shit :lol: :lol: :lol: better hope they dont shut him down.

Anyway FUCK RBs. They dont matter that much anymore. Its a WR league now and I have the best WR group in this league.

Dak gets hurt all the time so Schultz will be worthless at some point, or maybe Dak throws it to my boy Tolbert. :pimp:

Either way can't wait to get this shit started.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

Najee Hairline.....as in hairline fracture.....aint shit :lol: :lol: :lol: better hope they dont shut him down.

Anyway FUCK RBs. They dont matter that much anymore. Its a WR league now and I have the best WR group in this league.

Dak gets hurt all the time so Schultz will be worthless at some point, or maybe Dak throws it to my boy Tolbert. :pimp:

Yea that's something that I tend to struggle with, whether FF is still about RBs, are WRs more valuable, are QBs the most valuable. Lots of people taking Josh Allen even in rds 1 and 2, in standard leagues even. I sort of still draft the same way as I did like 10 years ago lol.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I think Schultz will have a solid year but nothing close to justifying a 4th rd selection. I think Irv Smith (13th rd) can possibly be in the same realm of productivity.

That's where his ADP is at. If I didn't draft him there then I wouldn't have gotten him. Plus, he's in a contract year and like u already said, Dak gotta throw to somebody.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

But isn't Stafford the QB for Allen Robinson??? So I guess Staffys elbow will be fine when he's throwing it to Allen, right?? Interesting how all three of your starting wr's are on new teams.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yes. I had no quarrels about doing that. They all are happy, refreshed, rejuvenated and ready to carry me to a chip :happy: :happy: :smile81:

A-Rob in a good spot, as long as Staffy elbow hold up.

I wish we did both drafts at the same time. I dont need yo hoes trying to draft like me. And since Jermz's lil fruity copycat league is also PPR muhfuckas gon be targeting the same players kr stealing game from a real one like me lol

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:37 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Icecold323 wrote:
Yes. I had no quarrels about doing that. They all are happy, refreshed, rejuvenated and ready to carry me to a chip :happy: :happy: :smile81:

A-Rob in a good spot, as long as Staffy elbow hold up.

I wish we did both drafts at the same time. I dont need yo hoes trying to draft like me. And since Jermz's lil fruity copycat league is also PPR muhfuckas gon be targeting the same players kr stealing game from a real one like me lol

Every muthafcuka wanna go PPR in the league and you the only one in here moaning and finga snappin like a faggot :lol: Jus shut yo ass up and play man. You one want a whole fuckin league to be set to your whims ahead of 9 other niggas man, shut up lol.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:59 am 

Cash on hand:

Man yo soft ass wasnt even playing like two weeks ago :lol: shut yo goat eatin ass up. I dont give a fuck what everyone talkin bout, you the commissioner nigga. Boss up lol. Two PPR leagues is gay. But im still gon smash that shit too

Came running back to Yahoo and made a league, trying to be like Big Ice, hating on my commish clout :lol: :lol: :happy: :eusa_snooty: :rofl:

Post Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:30 am 

Cash on hand:

Anyway it aint no big deal ima be two league champ regardless.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:34 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You the one tryna convince yoself that you better. :lol: You dont even believe it you gotta talk about it so much. You can't hold my commish jock strap :lol:

Commish Phallus give the ppl what they want, and the ppl want PPR. We aint listenin to the ramblings of one small fry team manager ya hear it?

You gonna be on the outside lookin in...in both leagues, and imma be on the inside, pissin out with the best. It has been foretold!

Post Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

Commish beef. I love it. :happy:

Post Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jermzhi wrote:
You the one tryna convince yoself that you better. :lol: You dont even believe it you gotta talk about it so much. You can't hold my commish jock strap :lol:

Commish Phallus give the ppl what they want, and the ppl want PPR. We aint listenin to the ramblings of one small fry team manager ya hear it?

You gonna be on the outside lookin in...in both leagues, and imma be on the inside, pissin out with the best. It has been foretold!

Spoken like a true OG commish :thumbup: Lol MF called me a small fry :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: alright this is small fry checkin out. U got that. Give the people what they want .

What til we play each other tho! False prophets get exposed !!

Post Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:19 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermzhi wrote:

Spoken like a true OG commish :thumbup: Lol MF called me a small fry :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: alright this is small fry checkin out. U got that. Give the people what they want .

What til we play each other tho! False prophets get exposed !!

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: For the record, i wasnt gonna play until you dropped that mental health remark. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

WITNESS!!!!

Post Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

What are yall biggest regrets, mistakes you guys potentially feel you made in this draft?

I knew I hated the middle part of the first and feel maybe I should have went a different direction with my first pick. That is the only part of the draft i kind of question. Really happy with the rest of my draft.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Dobbins kinda slid down to me so it wasnt a reach, but hes gimping all over practice and it seems like he might not even play to start the season. So I am not sure if that was the best pick.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea i feel you but at least you only spent a 5th or so on him and have plenty of depth. Your team has high risk/high reward written all over them. With CMC, Lazard, Jk, Penny , Allen. if all play youu gon ball TF out. If the injuries start piling up then shit

Post Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Might have to start Baker in the REVENGE game against Cleveland week 1 :eusa_think: he said he gon " fuck them up" lmao. I love it

Post Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

My biggest regret is forgetting it was a 2 qb league. :lol:

Now I have long shots Jimmy G and Zack Wilson on the bench hoping they can be useful at some point.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Dobbins kinda slid down to me so it wasnt a reach, but hes gimping all over practice and it seems like he might not even play to start the season. So I am not sure if that was the best pick.

I picked up Gus Edwards after the draft for nothing

Post Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

Now I have long shots Jimmy G and Zack Wilson on the bench hoping they can be useful at some point.

Yea that's something of note lol but a QB will slip to you at any point. Or Uncle Ice is always here to negotiate :pimp: :pimp:

Post Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:21 am 

Cash on hand:

Yea that's something of note lol but a QB will slip to you at any point. Or Uncle Ice is always here to negotiate :pimp: :pimp:

Well if any 2 people can work out a trade in this league it's me and you. I got you on speed dial bruh. :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Kittle already hurt Moe :kopfpatsch: :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

Kittle already hurt Moe :kopfpatsch: :kopfpatsch:

Aiyuk let's go! :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 408 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion