Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 390 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

Dam ice ur life must really suck...u sound like a bitter old man. Rooting against brady every week is just gay at ur age :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Listen brady did his job he got Tampa up 18 than he threw some ints...evans should have caught that ball that was picked off.godwin and evans dropped some passes to that could have put the game away

Listen rogers played great he balled...360 yds 3 tds he balled and played great but he lost to the goat period... Dam bro ur neck must hurt and ur knees must be shot from sucking al l that dick :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

U picked brees and rogers to win now ur tripling up and picking mahomes...real sad stuff but I expect nothing less from a fag like u

UR PICKING AND ROOTING FOR MAHOMES WEB HE BEAT UR TEAM IN THE SUPERBOWL 12 MONTHS AGO

THAT makes u the ultimate sucker ice dam.... U hate brady that much??? Just sad and pathetic :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

I didn’t pick Brees last week. Brees is an old bum now. Can’t believe you beating your chest for Tom when Tampa’s defense has been carrying them like they did last week and this week holding GB even tho Tom threw three picks like a bum. :kopfpatsch: He is the luckiest bum ever.

Wilson Int. The tuck rule. Vinatieri making those field goals. Atlanta choke and last minute miracle pass interference call. Brady is a fortunate man indeed.

I don’t hate Brady. He just not the greatest Quarterback i ever seen. He is the most fortunate.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:23 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Yeah Tom threw 3 picks ....doing his best late stage brett favre impersonation. And all 3 of them were on him too. 2 were dumb heaves, and the other he threw the ball too high to evans. If the D didnt get it done...Brady would have thrown away the game.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yeah Tom threw 3 picks ....doing his best late stage brett favre impersonation. And all 3 of them were on him too. 2 were dumb heaves, and the other he threw the ball too high to evans. If the D didnt get it done...Brady would have thrown away the game.

Some truth here. The prophet dont lie. I PM’d you broham

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:28 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Some truth here. The prophet dont lie. I PM’d you broham

Ya hitting you back just now.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
If the D didnt get it done...Brady would have thrown away the game.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

TBs last 2 games, 7 td drives, by total yards covered:

3yds

8 yds

20 yds

40 yds

51 yds

66 yds

73 yds

Brady has led 2 legitimate TD drives that werent set up by TBs D creating a short field with a turnover, in the last 2 games. Fucking Moe got the nerve to say nobody is sucking off Brady then proceeds to doing just that, talking about Brady did his job building an 18 pt lead and erroneously blaming Evans for the int. at 14-10 the TB D once again created turnovers on back to back GB possessions giving Brady 51 yds and 8 yds to go. the D turned a close game into a blow out, then the D shut it down when Tom tried his best to throw it all away.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

U dudes sound like a bunch of old ladies..
Brady is the main primary reason Tampa is in the super bowl period case closed
If he wasn't there they would suck and not be in the playoffs like it was the last 15 yrs

Defense is better by bradys addition and jameis subtraction ya sound retarded
Brady threw 2 ints in the 2nd half cuz hes old and was exhausted dude played in 19 games this yr

At his age thats retarded
Remember wen all these tampa players was taking half the season off to nurse there injuy braDY WAS WORKING AND PLAYING IN EVERY GAME

Show brady the goat some respect!!!
Dude is 43 yrs old gonna play in 20 games
Most retarded thing I've ever heard in my life :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

why you getting your panties all bunched up, Moesha?? :rofl:

calm your emotional ass down. ive come with 100% facts to tell the whole story, while you sucking Brady off pretending he's carrying the team on his back. im not disrespecting Tom. im giving the D props and clearly and accurately illustrating that they are carrying the team through this postseason. 5 of their last 7 TD drives have gone for an average of 24 fucking yards per drive. They retired Brees and have Rodgers wanting to leave GB. :rofl: .....why dont you show the D some love and acknowledge their greatness instead of just giving Tom all the credit for their play, when in fact its been the opposite the last 2 games with the O feeding off of the D.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

The Bucs made great moves. Signing Gronk, Fournette, AB. They drafted well, devin white the year before, this year Wirfs and Winfield.

Bruce arians system has worked with all the weapons they have and Todd bowles has balled. Brady has played well i aint no hater but it has been a total team effort. His presence and leadership has for sure trickled on the team but he is a very lucky, blessed, influential guy the refs love.

He aint the perfection Montana was, especially in big games. I dont think Montana ever threw 3 INT’s in a game :eusa_snooty: :rofl:

Post Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:51 am 

Cash on hand:

Montana never messed up cuz he was a game manager that was his job :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Brady would never throw a int either if he had jerry rice and Clark his whole career....
Man watever... Barrett,white,suh jpp,vea all these guys were in tampa last yr or for yrs in plural and Tampa never sniffed the playoffs till brady came to town

Fact of the matter is no Brady no playoffs, no SUPERBOWL period...BRADY IS THE #1 MAIN REASON TAMPA MADE IT THIS FAR

wen brady is done Tampa will go back to the shithouse they were and disappear for another 15 YRS.... Dont kid ya selves man wen Brady is done Tampa will be to

Post Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:55 am 

Cash on hand:

Tampa won't be able to resign Everyone I know that....Godwin, ab and fournette all fas this yr 2 of them gone.I'm betting Tampa keeps godwin cuz hes young in his prime and hes quiet

But brady will have plenty of guys Willing to play with him for less money I'm guessing...
Edelman I'm guessing will come to tampa he can opt out or maybe the pats will cut him to save some money

If edelman is a fa ya know hes going straight back to Brady and that will work great the chemistry alone even if edelman ain't wat he was makes it a great move... I'm looking forward to the off season bigtime

Post Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:35 am 

Cash on hand:

Fact of the matter is no Brady no playoffs, no SUPERBOWL period..

and in that same spirit, Brady doesn't even sniff the playoffs if he stayed in NE or went to the Chargers, his other 2 options in free agency. see how that works??

Post Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:49 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Damn Moe, why you sucking Brady off so much? 3 ints in a title game, more if the D doesnt hold it down...and you're kneeling on knee pads? Do you spit or do you swallow? Gah damn! :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:48 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I dont know who I want to lose this superbowl more. Brady or Mahommes. Realistically KC gonna fuck them up and Tom gonna throw the game away, unless Brown turns back the clock and balls out of his fuckin mind. It would be nice to see Andy get back to back Superbowl wins, and avenges his Superbowl loss to Brady since he cant do it against the pats. Nothing unlikeable about big fat red!

Post Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:55 am 

Cash on hand:

i dont even see why you or anyone would put Mahomes in that category of wanting to see him lose. he's probably the most likeable player in the NFL on top of being the most exciting and flat out best. plus he should fulfill your black needs. :rofl:

Post Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:32 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Everyone wants to talk about how TB almost threw that game away, but nobody wants to talk about the almost perfect 1st half he had. And nobody wants to mention that the 3rd INT was a punt. But that's ok, keep looking for ways to tear down the GOAT. And I don't even want to defend him, because I am still butt hurt about him leaving here, LOL

Post Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:43 am 

Cash on hand:

who is everyone?? me Ice and Jermz?? :rofl:

Jesus fucking Christ, god forbid you come with facts and tell the whole story and try to give credit where its due to other players besides Brady. thats "trying to tear Brady down." this is bordering on some Trumpian worship shit man. motherfuckers cant even acknowledge in a simple sentence "yes the TB D balling the fuck out." its 100% all Tom and if you dont see that you're a retarded hater who is trying to tear him down. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:51 am 

Cash on hand:

Brady picked off Rodgers, Brady destroyed Aaron Jones and caused the fumble and also recovered it, Brady stopped GB on 3rd and goal, Brady told LaFleur to kick the FG on 4th and goal.

GOAT. :pimp:

Post Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:56 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

i dont even see why you or anyone would put Mahomes in that category of wanting to see him lose. he's probably the most likeable player in the NFL on top of being the most exciting and flat out best. plus he should fulfill your black needs. :rofl:

WHO THE FUCK IS YOU TO TELL ME WHO SHOULD FULFILL MY BLACK NEEDS??? :evil: :lol:

Fuck Mahommes! Fuck Kermit the Frog man!

Post Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:59 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Everyone wants to talk about how TB almost threw that game away, but nobody wants to talk about the almost perfect 1st half he had. And nobody wants to mention that the 3rd INT was a punt. But that's ok, keep looking for ways to tear down the GOAT. And I don't even want to defend him, because I am still butt hurt about him leaving here, LOL

All 3 ints were realtively deep in GB territory, but they are still ints man, 2 of them unnecessary, and the other was totally on Brady for sailing the ball too high for his receiver to catch. I aint shitting on his status outside of the game. But without the D, that game becomes a shoot out, and he wasn't playing well enough to win a shoot out against rodgers.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:03 am 

Cash on hand:

WHO THE FUCK IS YOU TO TELL ME WHO SHOULD FULFILL MY BLACK NEEDS??? :evil: :lol:

motherfucker you the one talking about Philly needs a black coach no matter who it is! :hearty-laugh:

now you got a black qb in the SB and you wanna shit on him. fuck you man. ungrateful bastard. :rofl:

Post Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:18 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

motherfucker you the one talking about Philly needs a black coach no matter who it is! :hearty-laugh:

now you got a black qb in the SB and you wanna shit on him. fuck you man. ungrateful bastard. :rofl:

Lets understand something here. Lol. Mahomes aint Black! He's fucking Biracial.

This right here is his white mama :hearty-laugh: and his white woman. A rather important distinction for specific future circumstances when he have kids and muthafuckas gonna try and pass his kids off as black because they round up and call Mahomes black. Take that shit elsewhere! :lol:

We black folks is gettin a little tired of muthafuckas tryna tell us who and what black is.

Mahomes is biracial. Obama is biracial. Kamala is tri racial. Lol. My niece and 2 nephews, 2 cousins, and my best home boys kids, is biracial!!!!

I'm BLACK!!! They aint!!!

Post Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:24 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

When a muthafucka say he bisexual, do you say he go both ways....so he's straight?? :lol: :lol:

For real!! do you???? :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:37 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
aw hell naw

Post Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:40 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

aw hell naw

Yo i'm ready for Austin if this the hill he wanna die on :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 390 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion