Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2912 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 113, 114, 115, 116, 117  Next
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:15 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I saved my only bad week in so many weeks for the championship. Got caught in traffic and didnt start Crowder, and he goes off.

Not done yet, but it doesnt look good.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:05 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Fuck it, its over, and im gonna drink. At least it was kept in the family.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
damn Jermz that sucks. I was rooting for you. there's always next year but thats obviously going to be alot harder for you, and everyone else.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea, the writing is on the wall Jermz. COVID and injuries probably cost me mine too. This bitch Moe aint has no COVID problems that i know of all year. He will say its cause he drafted COVID proof players and were all bozos lol :lol:

Anyway Brady was basically a game manager in most of his SB wins. Relying on defense and kicking. Shit the Rams superbow he handed the ball off all game.

MONTANA WAS MORE DETRIMENTAL TO THE SUCCESS OF THE 49ers. No kicking or miracles or running the ball 45 times a game. HE MADE THAT SHIT HAPPEN

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:29 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

damn Jermz that sucks. I was rooting for you. there's always next year but thats obviously going to be alot harder for you, and everyone else.

Could take once, could take 10 years. I made the semis in 2018, I made the finals 2020. I'll get there. I know the mistakes I made this year, it just depends on if I'm willing to commit myself. I committed hard this year.

I still have an outside chance right now. Just sucks because even with all the players I lost down the stretch, I still could have pulled it out!

Post Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:31 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Moe aint got shit on me man. I've out performed his ass the last 4 years. He players in the bush leagues and wins, but loses here, it tells you all you need to know. I chumped his ass down the stretch, and told him I would when I was like 1-5.

And he gonna run away next year so i cant chump his ass next year.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jermz ur luck ran out....
U used it all up winning 6 in a row bro
U was never supposed to make the chip in the first place let's just face the facts

U got on a lucky miracle run...
Drizzy been at the top all yr he was there with me
He was supposed to win today not u in all honesty

U won 6 in a row from Thanksgiving to now thats something u see once in awhile man its rare like a plane crashing or hitting the lotto son...
It was a great run, u made the chip against all odds but yr luck ran out

Post Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:35 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermz ur luck ran out....
U used it all up winning 6 in a row bro
U was never supposed to make the chip in the first place let's just face the facts

U got on a lucky miracle run...
Drizzy been at the top all yr he was there with me
He was supposed to win today not u in all honesty

U won 6 in a row from Thanksgiving to now thats something u see once in awhile man its rare like a plane crashing or hitting the lotto son...
It was a great run, u made the chip against all odds but yr luck ran out

I made the chip because I was a fuckin master tactician this year with all odds against me, those are the facts, and because I was better than you, why dont you story the fuck up and admit the obvious...lil man.

I just didnt make the right moves this week. If I kept Brady and started Crowder thiis thing would have been possible. But both guys plagued me in previous weeks and made me second guess. No shame coming second to Drizzy, my cousin was not only lucky as fuck this year, but he made good movies with the few moves he made.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:37 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Then again, youve spent the last decade trying to tell BHO that your second place finish was actually a championship. Maybe I'll just pull a page from your playbook, and in 2026 i'll start tellin yall every year that I won the chip in 2020. And I'll claim Ice as the corroborator of it!

Lemme practice.

I won the chip back in 2020....yall aint shit...im a winner, ask Ice, he remembers!

Post Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Who has Kamara?

Post Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:49 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I mean this shit aint over. Lemme get 30+ from Henry, and I got life going into Monday.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

Nigga u dropped Brady wen he balled last week and had the lions this week....
Than u sat crowder for cam sims with bumass Haskins @ QB :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

U deserved to lose...u and ice will never win cuz ya niggas are to emotional ur fanboys
Ur a eagles fan so u played hurts and hes a delusional dummy talking about Montana being the goat and dude said bradys a game manager in SBS

Ice are u really that stupid???
Brady played the greatest super bowl ever against the eagles....500 yds 3 tds no ints

Where was his defense that day wen foles lit BELECHICK up??? Nigga be quiet already man its embarrassing now how biased u are towards the 9ers

Just stop bro
Look man I made the semis a few times and I made the chip twice

I have nothing else left to prove here its not running away wen I said this was it for me in October...
I gotta focus on that money next yr thats more important... This free shits a waste of time and ya a bunch of fags that cry and veto trades

Shits gonna be crazy next yr all my leagues that got shut down this year cuz of covid will be back...
So I gotta prioritize the leagues that really matter and put all my focus and energy into that

Its not me running away or being a bitch, and that reverse psychology SHIT ain't gonna work to get me back... Maybe 2022 son but 21 the bho show will go on WO me and hopefully a bho member wins it next yr

Hope its prime or swords

Post Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:11 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Moe, you aint shit. And you a fuckin liar. The whole league recognizes you as a fuckin liar! :lol: your name is literally MUD! :lol: you aint got any muthafuckin credibility :lol: you the fuckin clown of the BHO league, with Burowz out of it now....its your role! Stay. Put on the make up and entertain us!

Muthafuckin 4th place muthafucka :lol:

Post Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

I need a run heavy game today babe. Henry and Jones running for 4TDs a piece. Lets go :happy: :smile81:

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

Who has Kamara?

Nobody that matters you fuckin bum. Don’t your eliminated ass have anything better to do. Shut the fuck up :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:00 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'll let everyone know that Pussy ass Burowz is around trying to do pussy ass Burowz shit...

But I put his ass on limited poster status, since he love hard R so much...

So now....the N.i.g.g.e.r gonna choose which posts of his gets approved....and which ones get denied!

Post Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
:lol:

Post Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:06 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And Burowz, I saw your message about how all u gotta do is make a new account. You're so smart buddy!! Make one!

You'll find that new accounts automatically get the same status that your reg account has right now....

Then the N.I.G.G.E.R....will be there again....to decide your bullshit!!!

In fact, thanks for letting me know, I have one more setting to make it a little tougher, faggot!

Post Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Man fuck this lucky ass bum got lucky. COVID and injuries fucked me over. Anyway bitch you won congrats come with a sig or GTFOH

Post Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:01 am 

Cash on hand:

Dam shame wat happened to ice :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

All that talking and u did nothing but come up short as usual....I own u till September nigga
Crying about luck and corona again dam u can't even lose like a man always a million EXCUSES

Post Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:09 am 

Cash on hand:

Everyone knows I'm the real champ....
Drizzy beat a chump hes the paper champ he beat jermz that always loses and has no chips to His name :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Jermz ur horrible nigga who sits crowder wen hes the jets clear #1 wr for can Sims some bum nobody ever heard of??? With bumass Haskins at QB??

U deserved to lose for that dumass move :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

U had a good run man a bum like u was never supposed to sniff the chip...but I respect ur shit u made the chip now twice in the last 3 yrs so u doing something right

But wen ur luck runs out,and u have to make the right decisions on who to play and who to sit wen its closing time the history shows ur always gonna fold
Sims for crowder man wow

Thats the worse start and sit of the season..and crowder been good the last few weeks so that makes it even more retarded :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Thats it thats all fellas....drizzy congrats u the PAPER CHAMPION!!!

maybe u or ice will do better next yr WO me
1-5 jermz u did great to make it to this point but ur luck ran out and the right man won

Until u and ice start looking at this like business, and stop getting players from ur favorite teams you'll never hoist the trophy...
Fanboy worship doesn't win titles son

I'm done

Post Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:16 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
And Burowz, I saw your message about how all u gotta do is make a new account. You're so smart buddy!! Make one!

You'll find that new accounts automatically get the same status that your reg account has right now....

Then the N.I.G.G.E.R....will be there again....to decide your bullshit!!!

In fact, thanks for letting me know, I have one more setting to make it a little tougher, faggot!

It really bothers me that this grown manchild is out here trying to say that word behind the protection of his mouse and keyboard. He would NEVER say that shit to your face. Bitchass shit. Just ban him.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:17 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Congrats to Drizzy tho. Gj.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:26 am 

Cash on hand:

Yea, the writing is on the wall Jermz. COVID and injuries probably cost me mine too. This bitch Moe aint has no COVID problems that i know of all year. He will say its cause he drafted COVID proof players and were all bozos lol :lol:

Anyway Brady was basically a game manager in most of his SB wins. Relying on defense and kicking. Shit the Rams superbow he handed the ball off all game.

MONTANA WAS MORE DETRIMENTAL TO THE SUCCESS OF THE 49ers. No kicking or miracles or running the ball 45 times a game. HE MADE THAT SHIT HAPPEN

Goddam u and jermz sound like 2 little bitches that cry and make EXCUSES all the time...reality is ya folded in crunch time period

Everyone gets injuries or there players fall off at some point... Hopkins and Wilson went in a funk they cost me the 1 seed which then I would have won the chip but u dont hear me crying about it every week

I only mentioned it now at all just to make an example.... Me trading waller looks horrible now and it cost me the chip,but nobody had any idea Walker would have the greatest 4 game stretch a te would ever have

This guy had 100 catches this yr and over 500 yds the last 4 weeks man he balled the FUCK out...ab rewarded my faith in him he got a TD the last 2 weeks and showed my faith in him was justified

But still it cost me ....stop whining and bitching about injuries and covid ice. Just be a real man and admit u lost to me cuz I drafted better and made better pickups than u all yr

NIGGA I OWN U TILL SEPTEMBER ANYWAY SINCE U LOST SO UR MY BITCH :hammer: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hammer:

SO REMEMBER NO SIG U just SPEAK WEN SPOKEN TO AND NO BACKTALK BITCH THAT WAS the TERMS U AGREED TO YA LITTLE FAGGOT

Post Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:29 am 

Cash on hand:

MONTANA WAS MORE DETRIMENTAL TO THE SUCCESS OF THE 49ers. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^No kicking or miracles or running the ball 45 times a game. HE MADE THAT SHIT HAPPEN

And wat u meant to say dumass was INSTRUMENTAL,NOT DETRIMENTAL U FUCKING DUMASS :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

READING COMPREHENSION CLEARLY ISNT UR STRONG SUIT

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2912 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 113, 114, 115, 116, 117  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion