Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2912 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117  Next
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

Brady is the super og...left belechick and look at belechick now???
Meanwhile he went to a wasteland that hasn't made the playoffs in 13 yrs and he got them there

I didn't know Brady was available I assumed he was owned...a oversight on my part, but no matter tannehill is gonna ball for me

He gets rushing yds and tds to and Wilson is always horrible against the rams....that was a great pickup against horrible Detroit for sure
But u still gonna lose son so stfu

Montana is nowhere near Brady,Peyton or rogers they all have more talent in there left pinkie than Montana

Walsh got rid of that clown and won with Steve young....BELECHICK will never sniff another title WO Brady bitch so stop even mentioning that clown Montana in the same sentence with brady

Post Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jermz me and ice both said cmac would be shut down and thats exactly wat happened :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

And the jags gotta preserve Robinson cuz the young GOAT Lawrence is on the way

Post Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:59 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Wonderful. Now landry is deemed high risk covid close.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

Montana >>>>>Brady. Flawless is SB’s. NEVER THREW AN INTERCEPTION in a SB. And never needed a field goal or miracle pick at the goal line. All game winning drives or blowouts son.

Anyway yea i picked him up Tannehill gonna choke in the cold Green Bay and Henry will do most the damage. Your goat Tom gonna help me send your ass packing back to your shitty bush leagues like I did Burrowz your fuckin lover. Both you bitches gon be gone courtesy of Big Ice and when i own your sig dont disappear boy you better stay posting lol

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea,yea,yea ice
Either way I'm glad this is it and it'll be over tomorrow either way

No more free bush leagues for me with homos that love to veto shit I'm done...my last week thank god
Next yr I'm fully focusing on my money leagues and dfs..fanduel and draft kings thats where the money is at

It was a good run,but my time will be better served elsewhere come September
Ur a stupid ass fanboy if u really think Montana is better than brady
He literally does nothing better

Doesn't throw a better deep ball than Brady,isn't more accurate OE clutch in the playoffs he won less and had more talent ( rice the goat)

Ur just a dickriding fanatic man its pathetic :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

I love eli and I'm a devoted giants fan,but I'd never say eli was better than Marino,elway or farve cuz thats just stupid

Elis 2-0 in the SUPERBOWL to it doesn't mean hes better than elway cuz hes 2-3

Its the dumbest thing I've ever heard ice,but u never been the sharpest knife in the draw so I shouldn't be surprised :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

Its a fine line between loving ur team and its players and just plain being a fucking dumass man...
U are a fool man for real

The evidence clearly shows Montana is nowhere near Brady,Rogers or Peyton
He only won cuz he played with rice the goat and many other hof caliber guys like Clark,Taylor, Craig

Ronnie Lott the goat
Bradshaw 4-0 in the SUPERBOWL to that makes him better than Brady???? Shit is so dumb,just a stupid ass argument

Post Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

You’re so dumb and uneducated in football past the 2000’s you dont even know you are being disrespectful. Montana was the consensus GOAT before Brady. He was more clutch, more athletic and didn’t play with pussy rules.

Anyway yea get Ghost after today and tomorrow you bum. Dont need you’re crying, lying, fulgazy ass lol. Keep bragging about money and shit you dont have. Real ones dont have to put all their business out there, frontin ass nigga.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Fuck man i thought Carr was out. I probably would have rolled with CHI defense instead but Miami is the better defense, they still got time to do something for me

Post Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:39 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Down the stretch i just got too cute and didnt think about injuries or covid. I dont even remember why i let the chicago D go. Probably because they were acting average a few games and that robinson would give them the work from my starters. Now hes out and the bears D have a prime matchup :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:47 am 

Cash on hand:

You’re so dumb and uneducated in football past the 2000’s you dont even know you are being disrespectful. Montana was the consensus GOAT before Brady. He was more clutch, more athletic and didn’t play with pussy rules.

Anyway yea get Ghost after today and tomorrow you bum. Dont need you’re crying, lying, fulgazy ass lol. Keep bragging about money and shit you dont have. Real ones dont have to put all their business out there, frontin ass nigga.

Ice be quiet man dam....nigga u like 40 wen Montana won his last title u was like 8 yrs old
Stfu already u never even seen prime Montana

I know the history of football but u dont hear me talking about wat SBS the giants won in 86 and 90 cuz I wasn't even born in 86 and in 90 I was 3
Stop talking about shit u never saw u fucking jock Jesus

Nigga u never saw the 9ers do shit except blow SBS so stfu :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:
U never saw Montana bro give it a rest
Everyone knows Lawrence Taylor is the goat thats just like death and taxes....

But u dont hear me sucking the man off cuz u never saw the man in a live game for godsakes....get off of Montanas nuts nigga dam

Post Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:50 am 

Cash on hand:

U talking about a more physical era of football that u wasn't alive to see ....or u was to young to see so nigga be quiet

U one of those old 40 something yr old niggas that fronts like u remember every game u saw live in 1990 30 yrs ago...nigga be quiet,ur the one who's the lieing ass fronter

Ur a Cali loser bro all ya niggaz do is smoke weed and surf everyday.... So ur memory is dogshit,ur brain cells are fried knock it off already

U wouldn't even remember wat u had for breakfast or dinner a week ago....but u remember watching Montana wen u was 5,8,12???
Give it a rest already nigga dam

Post Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:52 am 

Cash on hand:

I dont give a fuck how you live what you do or how you live. Montana was better bottom line.

And Brady played with way more talent and hall of famers if you want to be technical. Seymour, Law, Moss, Gronkowski, the list goes on and on

Post Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:54 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Im rootin for you Jermz.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:58 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I dont give a fuck how you live what you do or how you live. Montana was better bottom line.

And Brady played with way more talent and hall of famers if you want to be technical. Seymour, Law, Moss, Gronkowski, the list goes on and on

Brady also made some average white WRs into probowlers. Ok, thats an exaggeration lol, but Montana also had elite talent around him so it is a wash.

We will never be able to compare eras. I never saw Montana play but his stats in the playoffs are unreal.

I honestly feel like for Montana to even be in the conversation says something. Brady was amazing man.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:59 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I also love how Brady had Evans and Godwin but still steady found the bum white WR im Tampa earlier this year :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:35 am 

Cash on hand:

Brady won with the most average wrs any qb has ever won with.... He won his first 3 rings with no name bums like Caldwell,gaffney and troy brown

Branch got the SUPERBOWL MVP than left and never did shit WO Brady.... Brady made edelman and Weller relevant.

Montana and every other qb that won multiple rings won with very good or hof caliber wrs...
Let's be real here man
For all the shit ppl talk about Brady he won with the least talent a qb has basically ever won with

Elway had Sharpe,rod Smith and Davis as his RB...
Aikman had emmitt and Irvin...
Montana had Clark, rice,Taylor,Craig he had a crew

The one thing belechick has been horrible at is drafting wrs....nothing but busts for the Pats in that department for him.
Let's be real man if it wasn't for Brady Welker and edelman would have been bagging groceries like Kurt warner :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:57 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada

Brady also made some average white WRs into probowlers. Ok, thats an exaggeration lol, but Montana also had elite talent around him so it is a wash.

We will never be able to compare eras.I never saw Montana play but his stats in the playoffs are unreal.

I honestly feel like for Montana to even be in the conversation says something. Brady was amazing man.

the debate really becomes impossible because of the eras. both are obviously GOATS but one played the game on 'All Madden' and the other played on 'Normal.' the difference is night and day.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:10 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Montana also played with the guy who many see as the Goat, Jerry Rice.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

and Tom had Hoodie, and Vinatieri, and the Tuck Rule, Gronk, Moss, great Ds, and organizational cheating. so lets not go down this rat hole.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

and lets put some respek on guys like Welker and Edelman. these guys were really fucking good and more than just average white boys made to look good. if that narrative were true then anybody at WR wouldve been productive. they had plenty of bums come and go and play like garbage and piss Tom off. those guys balled because they were really fucking good.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:37 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

and Tom had Hoodie, and Vinatieri, and the Tuck Rule, Gronk, Moss, great Ds, and organizational cheating. so lets not go down this rat hole.

Im not going down any hole. Im jus point to one thing. Tom aint have no jerry. Dem other receivers was damn good...but they aint no jerry. In fact Tom had his Jerry for one year, rained fire from the ski, and then lost in the superbowl :hearty-laugh:

Just my two cents. I aint taking one or the other. Just bares examination.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Montana won before Jerry tho. With a team you can’t name anyone else on. He got two rings before Jerry came to the league.

The catch. The drive against cincinatti throwing a TD in the final seconds. Blowing out Marino and Elway. Moments like that set him up far and away to be the GOAT. Brady dont have moments like that.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Who has Kamara?

Post Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

Montgomery is having a great run like waller
Hell of a 5 week stretch for him :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Montana had Clark and Taylor before rice wen he won WO him...those wrs still way better than any wr Brady ever had

Moss only was there for like 2 YRS....
And he didn't even win with moss so it doesn't even count... He won all his rings WO moss
Ice is a fanboy man thats it

If Brady would have has rice the majority of his career like Montana he would have 10 rings instead of 6 :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

This dude is just a fan and it makes no sense cuz he never saw Montana live and in color....wen Montana won those titles WO rice that ICe speaks of he wasn't even born yet or he was In diapers

Post Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Look man Brady won 4 titles WO vinateri....
At the end of the day he won more titles WO these guys....like I said edelman and Welker were bums WO Brady.

Welkee was a bum on the chargers and miami before Brady made him into a household name...the eye test just says Brady slings it much better than Montana to period

He has a stronger more live arm,more sharp, accurate throws a better deep ball than Montana....
Hes just better than Montana in every aspect of the game man period case closed

And I'm a giants fan saying this....I dont even like Brady it just is wat it is at this point
Brady most rings, 3 MVPs,all the records in the regular and postseason man its no argument

Hes the most clutch to

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2912 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion