Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2912 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117  Next
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:06 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Waiver wire longshots??
NIGGA wat u talking about its always gems off the waiver...Robinson, Jefferson, Higgins came off the scrap heap

Bro the Bengals just lit up the steelers dee
Jets suck they got there 1 win for the season my dude...browns is on a mission u really gonna sit there dee against the jets after they just crushed the giants???

Thats ue choice my man...
Look man I picked up ridley and kamara off the waiver once upon a time
Dont disrespect the waiver son it stay being some gems there :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Hilton and sanders I got on the waiver and they some solid plays now

Are you seriously talking about once upon a time??? I'm talking about RIGHT NOW...not in the season when robinsons, jeffersons, landry's, geisicki (ya i got him off the wire too and hes been lighting shit up) are available.

You know what, forget it man, I dont want your advice, I'm good with my two TE's. I look forward to you tryna point out the obscure waiver wire guy who goes off, and look forward to you lying and saying how you secretly knew he'd go off :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:02 am 

Cash on hand:

Im gonna be laughing my ass off if Moe finds a way to lose to me this week lmao. With no Rojo, no Allen, Aaron jones is now hurt, Mostert, CMC, Gaskin back for Miami so Ahmed is downgraded. FUCK.

My team fell apart in the end. But watch me work

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:12 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Im gonna be laughing my ass off if Moe finds a way to lose to me this week lmao. With no Rojo, no Allen, Aaron jones is now hurt, Mostert, CMC, Gaskin back for Miami so Ahmed is downgraded. FUCK.

My team fell apart in the end. But watch me work

Honestly, I kind of hope Jones does not go if CMC does, it makes our trade pretty much moot. And relieves Moe completely of his ammo about it being a shitty trade. Still hope you win though, this asshole Moe already saying the 3rd place match is the real championship :kopfpatsch: high order faggotry man.

Im already looking forward to next season, especially if scrubs like Moe take the year off, quittin and piss like a bitch! :shaking-head-no-smiley-emoticon:

I'm thinking of kicking out some league bottom feeders in the next league that I start.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:42 am 

Cash on hand:

My boy sneaky is pissed his team now looks fuckin legit. A bit too late in the season tho. But yea bring home that chip jerm!!

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:03 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

My boy sneaky is pissed his team now looks fuckin legit. A bit too late in the season tho. But yea bring home that chip jerm!!

I think Sneaky is learning from year to year. Tell him the prophet sees big things for him next year :hearty-laugh:

Bishop wants out. I sprung this team on him. I might cut ballsohard, he's been a bottom feeder every year, and he has a penchant for not setting his team. Drizzy goes hard every year. My brother stays too, this is the first year he missed the draft...and its the first year that he's finished this low. If he made the draft there would be more parity and the Moes and Drizzy's of the world wouldnt have got those stacked teams. Tell Sneaky he has one more year to impress lol.

After all this i'll probably invite Burowz ass to the new league.

So that will put us at 10. So we should get 2 more. Austin should be returning, Moe bitchass gonna leave. We'll see, we'll see.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

I wish they had like a modified child-like setting for Burrowz team. I hate how compulsive and gay he is. I’d be hesitant to let him in, and he is the Veto King lmao. Hopefully the new veto system will neutralize his bitch ways. I love the fact he lost his shit over being vetoed :happy-dancing: :happy-dancing: :happy: :happy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol: :hammer:

Post Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Dont forget I can get my friend in. He is very active and engaged. Hes the one who told me to scoop up AB, actually.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Who has Kamara?

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Post Posted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I think Sneaky is learning from year to year. Tell him the prophet sees big things for him next year :hearty-laugh:

Bishop wants out. I sprung this team on him. I might cut ballsohard, he's been a bottom feeder every year, and he has a penchant for not setting his team. Drizzy goes hard every year. My brother stays too, this is the first year he missed the draft...and its the first year that he's finished this low. If he made the draft there would be more parity and the Moes and Drizzy's of the world wouldnt have got those stacked teams. Tell Sneaky he has one more year to impress lol.

So that will put us at 10. So we should get 2 more. Austin should be returning, Moe bitchass gonna leave. We'll see, we'll see.

I'm done with you pieces of shit

Post Posted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Dont forget I can get my friend in. He is very active and engaged. Hes the one who told me to scoop up AB, actually.

Engaged in your asshole

Post Posted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada

I'm done with you pieces of shit

I was gonna ask Jermz wtf kind of rastafarian shit he been smoking, but i guess you settled that for him. good man.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:59 am 

Cash on hand:

Of course kamara went absolutely ape shit today,cuz I lost last week with him in my money league...
Just to twist the knife even harder Jesus

6 tds WOW.... 1000es of ppl gonna win the title cuz of him and make a lot of money
Shit I would have got over 2000 bucks if I won my league but it wasn't meant to be

95% of the ppl who have kamara in the chip are gonna win...dude got 60 PTS man holy SHIT wat a virtuoso performance

Post Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:15 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Of course kamara went absolutely ape shit today,cuz I lost last week with him in my money league...
Just to twist the knife even harder Jesus

6 tds WOW.... 1000es of ppl gonna win the title cuz of him and make a lot of money
Shit I would have got over 2000 bucks if I wonmy league but it wasn't meant to be

95% of the ppl who have kamara in the chip are gonna win...dude got 60 PTS man holy SHIT wat a virtuoso performance

:| :liar:

Post Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:07 am 

Cash on hand:

Prime u calling me a liar???
Wow man...so after I dominated this wheelchair free bho league all year my word still ain't good enough huh??

Its all good u little bitch...
I crushed ur sorry ass and made sure u didn't repeat
I'll be glad next yr wen I dont gotta see any of ur faces In these leagues man for real

Bunch of vetoing little bitches thats always questioning me...I'll be at the diamond level early next yr bitch

A level all of ya will never reach

Post Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:37 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Tell ya what moez, post proof youre in a league with that type of buy-in/pay-out and Ill apologize.

Im not holding my breath.

Your "word" could not possibly mean less. You get caught lying constantly. Dude, literally constantly

Im not even mad. I dont really care. It gets annoying after a while tho.

Still have love for you no homo. You make things interesting.

Im 99% sure your response will be bullshit. Everyone else is that sure too.

"i dont need to prove anything to you bozos"

Post Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:44 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Tell ya what moez, post proof youre in a league with that type of buy-in/pay-out and Ill apologize.

Im not holding my breath.

Your "word" could not possibly mean less. You get caught lying constantly. Dude, literally constantly

Im not even mad. I dont really care. It gets annoying after a while tho.

Still have love for you no homo. You make things interesting.

Im 99% sure your response will be bullshit. Everyone else is that sure too.

"i dont need to prove anything to you bozos"

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:59 am 

Cash on hand:

1st place prize was 2 grand....2nd got a little less than 1000

Doesn't matter now anyway cuz I said I lost last week...12 team league 300 a man
3600 in the overall pot

Man fuck u PRIME seriously...
I dont gotta post shit for u exactly
I dont lie about anything man we discuss a free BULLSHIT league here

I made a mistake talking about I won the bho league some 8 or more yrs ago I didn't lie its a difference....
Anyway man I'm done like I said

I'll post here about boxing and other sports but the fantasy talk is done for me....
I won't participate next yr so it'll be no reason for me to even post at all in the fantasy thread at all once this yr is done and August comes around

Post Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:54 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada

Man fuck u PRIME seriously...

:smiley-says-lol: :smiley-says-lol: :smiley-says-lol: :smiley-says-lol: :smiley-says-lol:

Post Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

So who has Kamara in this league?

Post Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Moe exposed again lmao.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

I threw in the , for today only, GOAT (Montana still) and benched Lamar. I know he been balling but i respect NYG defense a lil and that may be a blowout anyway. We’ll see how it pays off

Post Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Dammit Arians. Dammit Detroit. You could have let Tom get a third quarter in, and you pathetic Lions could have scored a bit more to make that happen.

Anyway. My gamble paid off unless Lamar gets 40+ tomorrow

Post Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:04 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

So Brady goes for 37.92 after I drop him huh???? :lol:

Wow. Damn it Jermz. That Hurts!

Post Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ice give it up man get off Montanas nuts nigga hes not the goat...everyone knows Brady is the goat stfu already man ur niners fan worship is embarrassing

Brady has more rings,owns all the regular and postseason stats....more MVPs than Montana more super bowl MVPs to

Stfu jump off the dick goddam

Post Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:24 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I have faith, my faith must remain.

No CMC. Robinson just confirmed as out. Boyd concussed. Gesicki hobbled.

Deliver your Prophet O Lord. The straits are dire. I cannot do it alone!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2912 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion