Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2912 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117  Next
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

You bought to be 4th place lmao. :happy: :lol: :lol: Everyone knew Waller was a baller. I KNEW LAST HEAR WHEN I DRAFTED HIM. No one person on TB is worth a Waller, too many mouths to feed fool.

Jermz made the best moves and Drizzy had the best squad, thanks to autodraft lol. Ur just a bum who blew his one chance next year you’ll be back to competing for consolation brackets and looking up at us the big dogs once again :pimp:

I already told u there is no next yr for me....
No freebe leagues im out I gotta focus on my money leagues next YR

No bho for me ya have a ball being fags and vetoing trades knock yourselves out....I won't be a part of it nigga I'm a man of my word.
August will come nothing will change I won't get the itch bro trust me

I have nothing left to prove I'll be back in 2022 or maybe not at all...drizzy team was nowhere near mine he got lucky

Like I said its a lot of luck involved in this...1000es of fantasy owners were 12-1 or 13-0 and they lost this week cuz of a Bourne hail Mary or the Dallas onside kick TD

Nigga I'm gonna beat u,and I'll be back wen I'm back thats it....the show will go on WO me no moe in 2021

We'll see if jermz or drizzy back up there championship run....but most likely they'll stink it up and prove this year was a fluke :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Maybe that bum Austin will come back and take my spot... Ice do yourself a favor and dont draft any 49ers next yr

Look at this shit as business man not some dumass fanboy and maybe u might actually take the next step and get to the chip

Post Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

I should be a fair weather pussy like you with no heart rooting for my team to tank and not drafting them huh :smiley-wagging-his-finger-saying-no-emoticon: :eusa_snooty: :lol: cant do it

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:27 am 

Cash on hand:

Bro I never said that
I never draft giants in fantasy cuz this shit is business... I took Barkley in burrowz league only because he was the consensus #2 pick

U just a stupid nigga bro....
Deebo,kittle,mostert u a dumass fanboy :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

I'm a diehard fan,of course I'm not rooting to tank from week 1... But wen we was 1-7 man shit hell yea I wanted Lawrence

No point in making the playoffs now cuz I know we can't win it...niggas like u and truth are simple ya talk about winning not tanking man look I'm all about the greater good

We get a top 10 draft pick I want smith or chase we need a nice stud wr and they both fit the mold....

Post Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:36 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
You bought to be 4th place lmao. :happy: :lol: :lol: Everyone knew Waller was a baller. I KNEW LAST HEAR WHEN I DRAFTED HIM. No one person on TB is worth a Waller, too many mouths to feed fool.

Jermz made the best moves and Drizzy had the best squad, thanks to autodraft lol. Ur just a bum who blew his one chance next year you’ll be back to competing for consolation brackets and looking up at us the big dogs once again :pimp:

I already told u there is no next yr for me....
No freebe leagues im out I gotta focus on my money leagues next YR

No bho for me ya have a ball being fags and vetoing trades knock yourselves out....I won't be a part of it nigga I'm a man of my word.
August will come nothing will change I won't get the itch bro trust me

I have nothing left to prove I'll be back in 2022 or maybe not at all...drizzy team was nowhere near mine he got lucky

Like I said its a lot of luck involved in this...1000es of fantasy owners were 12-1 or 13-0 and they lost this week cuz of a Bourne hail Mary or the Dallas onside kick TD

Nigga I'm gonna beat u,and I'll be back wen I'm back thats it....the show will go on WO me no moe in 2021

We'll see if jermz or drizzy back up there championship run....but most likely they'll stink it up and prove this year was a fluke :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Maybe that bum Austin will come back and take my spot... Ice do yourself a favor and dont draft any 49ers next yr

Look at this shit as business man not some dumass fanboy and maybe u might actually take the next step and get to the chip

take YOUR spot?? bitch im a former champ. came within a Robbie Gould missed extra point from being a 2x champ. im coming back next year to reclaim MY spot. not yours. :rofl:

Post Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:13 am 

Cash on hand:

Wat yr u won it Austin???
Well watever u wanna call it son....
Come back next yr they need a strong replacement for ya boy cuz I'm out :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:15 am 

Cash on hand:

U been stinking it up for yrs thats why u didn't play this yr :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Wen was the last time u made the playoffs??
WO me around I suspect prime and swords will go back to there winning ways....
They make the playoffs pretty much every yr there consistent

Post Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:31 am 

Cash on hand:

stinking it up for years?? i made the playoffs the last year I played dumb ass. ive made the playoffs a majority of the years ive played. ive won it all unlike you. you've been a bottom feeder every year i played. im not even talking shit. thats the gods honest truth. your BHO FF legacy reads "LOSER." So yea, leave. :rofl:

Post Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:33 am 

Cash on hand:

U never answered my question!!!
Wat year did u win???

Post Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:45 am 

Cash on hand:

He won WAY more recently than your ass. Austin won in 2017 I believe. Stinking it up for years is ludicrous too Austin was always competitive. Again, the BIGGEST reason niggas dont respect you here is shit like this . TALKING OUT OF YOUR ASS with zero facts. Stop making shit up you fraudulent clown

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:04 am 

Cash on hand:

Goddam ice...ur the ultimate dicksucker

I was talking to Austin not u,let the man answer for himself... Nigga get off ur knees for a minute goddam :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

I'm talking to another grownass man bitch see ur way out of it

Post Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:12 am 

Cash on hand:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

2017 bro. i did stink it up in 2018, you know, bad luck and injuries :lol: , then i made the playoffs in 2019 .

Post Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:22 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Why is Moe talking like he's better in the BHO league than any of us recently?

Austin won 2017, almost won it twice.

I've been to at least the semis 2 of the last 3 years. Semis in 2018.. And was a bad league setting away from being champ in 2018. Finals in 2020 at least.

Moes claim to fame are all 8 to 10 years ago! :hearty-laugh: And we have to hear it repeated once a month....and when he thinks weve forgotten, he even exaggerates them!

Post Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:32 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Anyway, I'm not interested in Moes continual lying. I'm trying to talk about the finals.

I am pretty much cooked. Boyd in the concussion protocol on a short week. I simply dont have the firepower to win this thing, and thats even with me hoping that I get Mccaffrey for one week, the final week. Gesicki is questionable as is. Andrews is limited as a pass catcher with Lamar running all the time.

I'm gonna start Hurts because he has 40 pt potential, even though Brady has a good match against the lions, He's old and the runners been getting those TDs.

Any recommendations from yall?

Post Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

yea if you're feeling compromised at other positions i think its a great idea to take a HR swing with Hurts, given his rushing abilities, and also playing a sorry D in the Cowboys. Cowboys O has also been great the last 2 games so that game could be a shootout, potentially. you know Hurts gonna be feeling that extra juice playing in Jerry World.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:03 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Brady with all his weapons has been hella disappointing too. I could have not needed bhos longest win streak if he wasnt. Bruce Arians really aint it. I dont know why ppl rave about him. He win shit??

Post Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jermz wtf are u talking about??
Brady been dissapointing u said??

3800 yds and 32 tds 11 ints
Thats a dissapointment???
I thought that was a great season could have sworn it :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

Thats a great season for anyone never mind a 43 yr old.... Look man Tampa is on track for 11 wins and a playoff spot. Brady came to this wasteland tapa hasn't won a playoff game since they won the SB 17 yrs ago

Haven't been to the playoffs in 13 YRS
He lifted this horrible team up and made them relevant wat else do u want???
I dont understand u ppl

Brady made this franchise relevant again wen they haven't been in over a decade

Post Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:47 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You talking about shit that dont matter. He hasnt been your fantasy QB. You dont know shit dude. You havent seen those numbers play out week to week.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:45 am 

Cash on hand:

Jermz u sound like the biggest DUMASS
I'm not talking about fantasy, Im talking about real life...Brady is having a great season period

Hes on his way to 11 wins and taking Tampa to the playoffs for the first time in 13 YRS....
U sound like some little kid talking about some fantasy shit wen I'm talking about real life :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:49 am 

Cash on hand:

Wilson has been pretty average for me for awhile in fantasy.... Doesn't change the fact hes having a great yr in reality. Its about leading ur team to wins u fucking DUMASS :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

In wat world is Brady not having a great yr exactly??
U sound retarded get ur head out of ur ASS
And its a dam shame u on here asking ppl for help on who u should play or pickup

I never come on here begging for help I trust in my own ability on who to play and pickup
Ur pathetic man

Thats some sucker shit I wanna win on my own thats why I dont come here begging for dudes advice cuz it sounds soft

Post Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:36 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Wilson has been pretty average for me for awhile in fantasy.... Doesn't change the fact hes having a great yr in reality. Its about leading ur team to wins u fucking DUMASS :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

In wat world is Brady not having a great yr exactly??
U sound retarded get ur head out of ur ASS
And its a dam shame u on here asking ppl for help on who u should play or pickup

I never come on here begging for help I trust in my own ability on who to play and pickup
Ur pathetic man

Thats some sucker shit I wanna win on my own thats why I dont come here begging for dudes advice cuz it sounds soft

You're being stupid right Moe now, How the fuck is it about leading ur team to wins.....when this is a BHO Fantasy Football thread???? Are you really this retarded man??? Talk about real life QB contributions in the fucking NFL football thread jackass!

As for me asking for advice, I like talking to my fucking contemporaries. Especially when all of them aint make the final, and I'm competing to keep the title at BHO. But beat your chest like a fuckin neanderthal some more you fucking knuckle dragging imbecile...and just stay out of the discussion.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:07 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yyyyup. Sounding like CMC aint gonna go in the championship week.

I believe. I have faith. He shall carry me thru the storm!

Post Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Play the Cleveland dee jermz...
Finlay nd the Bengals looked OK against the steelers dee....pick someone els up to dont play gesecki hes banged up

Playing 2 tes is horrible
Has to be some better options at rb or wr u can pick up right now...
There man I helped ur sorry ass out :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Browns dee against the jets is a no brainer

UR WELCOME BITCH :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:05 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Play the Cleveland dee jermz...
Finlay nd the Bengals looked OK against the steelers dee....pick someone els up to dont play gesecki hes banged up

Playing 2 tes is horrible
Has to be some better options at rb or wr u can pick up right now...
There man I helped ur sorry ass out :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Browns dee against the jets is a no brainer

UR WELCOME BITCH :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

There we go mothafucka, contribute to the dialogue :hearty-laugh: then when I win or lose you can try to take credit....like you do with literally everything :hearty-laugh:

The cleveland D even when predicted well always underachieve Moe, except against Carson Wentz, and I think the Jets are the healthiest theyve been all season, as seen by their win over the Rams. I dont believe in Clevelands D in this matchup, over Houstons D versus Cinci who is basically running solely on Gio Bernard and AJ Green at this point.

Normally to TE's is terrible. But sitting andrews is stupid, and Gesicki has been lights out lately. So its stupid to sit them both given there being nothing else on the waiver wire. Like Moe, you seriously think I should fuck around with waiver wire long shots over the two TE set when the TE's in question are TE1's???? Are you feeling okay bro??? :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

Waiver wire longshots??
NIGGA wat u talking about its always gems off the waiver...Robinson, Jefferson, Higgins came off the scrap heap

Bro the Bengals just lit up the steelers dee
Jets suck they got there 1 win for the season my dude...browns is on a mission u really gonna sit there dee against the jets after they just crushed the giants???

Thats ue choice my man...
Look man I picked up ridley and kamara off the waiver once upon a time
Dont disrespect the waiver son it stay being some gems there :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Hilton and sanders I got on the waiver and they some solid plays now

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2912 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion