Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2912 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115 ... 117  Next
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:03 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Rasta Bowl 2020 is on.

Mostert out. Rojo and allen ultimately cost me. Unless a miracle happens Rasta Bowl going down. Me and Irish for the 3rd spot

The Rasta Bowl :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Man. I wish we had our squads at full strength for our show down Ice. I owed you this one from the loss in the season when u said if i lost i should burn all my fantasy gear :hearty-laugh: and then I lost :hearty-laugh: and went on this torrid ass tear!!

Now you get Moe in the 3rd place game. Put it on his bitch ass!

Post Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:07 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Montgomery a stud. CMAC not playin.

Michael Thomas out for the year.

This year showed so many times why vetoing for anything other than suspected collusion should never happen.

Yup.

The veto system at bho should be automated man. That or as we argued before....needing more ppl for the veto to trigger. I think the majority of guys in the league have integrity. A league without burowz at least will be one less u principled asshole.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:15 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: Hopkins fumbles :hearty-laugh: at least Allen aint coughin up the ball this week :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:57 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

2 Garbage time touchdowns by Bourne and Lamb ice it for me, after I cursed them all day for not doing shit. Ice you had it, you just didnt start the men! The runners!

The Cleveland game tonight and the monday game are just research games for me now, because I dont know how in the hell im gonna pull a rabbit out of my hat in the final, especially if CMC doesn't go.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Montgomery a stud. CMAC not playin.

Michael Thomas out for the year.

This year showed so many times why vetoing for anything other than suspected collusion should never happen.

Montgomery has been good for exactly four games this year.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

This one sucks real hard....
I fucked up trading Waller the pts he had cost me the 1 seed

Even if I kept him I would have lost to drizzy anyway probably.... Officially it remains to be seen
Ab balled today but I should have just kept waller cuz my wrs were good enough

Ended up playing Pollard over woods cuz I thought woods would be done cuz they would blow the jets away...game script prediction was rams would run the ball cuz they would be up but it didn't happen that way

I play ice for the signet and thats the last peace of business... I hope u win jermz hold it down for BHO

Post Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ya all said my rbs would cost me that that would be the reason I didn't win the trophy....
I was defiant tho and proved ya wrong

Wilson and Hopkins died on me man...
My PTS definitely suffered and resulted in me not being the 1 seed...1 day I'll get the bho trophy but next Tuesday or Wednesday won't be that day

Post Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:47 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ya all said my rbs would cost me that that would be the reason I didn't win the trophy....
I was defiant tho and proved ya wrong

Wilson and Hopkins died on me man...
My PTS definitely suffered and resulted in me not being the 1 seed...1 day I'll get the bho trophy but next Tuesday or Wednesday won't be that day

On the real, i hate having a lot of players, it just ends up meaning a lot of difficult choices. You would have had to sit Davis and Hilton for Brown and Woods, and Kmet was not gonna do it for you. Drizzy just had too much firepower man. You did what you could. I knew TY would fall. And then Wilson has been in a tailspin as of late. I was wondering if you'd get gutsy and go with another QB, but who would really sit him? I even took QBs off the wire just so ppl in that position wouldnt have options so they dont come back to bite me in the clutch.

You did what you could man. No shame in it. You probably lost to the eventual champ. But I;m gonna scheme my ass off all week, and pray for CMC to heal up!

Post Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Moe you managed your ass off this week. Salute. But ultimately that dumb ass trade costed you. Your childish affinity for big names costed you. Just cause Waller aint been on commercials and around for 10 years doesnt mean he shouldn’t be respected as a PPR beast and the overall TE2. You would have won this week and been on your way to Chipville.

Now your lil Irish ass gonna get smoked next week to me for the real championship lol.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:16 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yall 2 gonna be at it all week lololol

Post Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yall 2 gonna be at it all week lololol

Yup lmao. :lol: He got a lot more to deal with then me. Yes i mismanaged my week but only due to injury and shit. He made ONE COSTLY erroneous INCREDIBLY dumb trade that costed him big time lmao. I even tried to warn him and told him that trade was dumb AF. He gonna live with this one forever :oops: :( :rofl:

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Nah jermz the talking is done...if ice wanna be a lil fag and yap all week thats on him.
But the talking is done for me

Were 2 losers playing for the bronze and a sigbet :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

At the end of the day its fine man I took a risk it didn't work this time... Waller was very average up to the last 3 weeks

I traded him 6 weeks ago like I said he was having single digit games....
drizzy DESERVED TO WIN HE PUT UP 180 MAN

so its all good its fine I'll sleep like a baby tonight

Ice in all honesty ur team brings nothing to the table...I outscored u the last 5 weeks bro and my team is clearly better than urs

I had the best team in this league clearly, but this is a tough business man chips ain't easy to come by
Like I said mabe I hope jermz brings it home...

Nothing left to say

Post Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

I'm gonna sleep like a baby tonight at the end of the day this is a free league... Next yr I won't miss all this nonsense with u bozos either :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

I'm a way better manager than anyone in this league by far...picked up pollard,Higgins,swift and Davis
I never would have traded waller if he was doing this in September and October not that I have to justify anything I do to a loser like ice

Anyway man its over its done...I draft way better than u ice and I make way better waiver wire pickups
Thats why I'm on my way to the diamond level nigga and u some loser that never won a title before

Ice gonna keep jerking me off about the waller trade...nigga be QUIET ur a natural born loser thats never won a title

Post Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:23 am 

Cash on hand:

You would have won :lol: :lol: :lol: the one time you are competitive in BHO and you blow it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:47 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
You would have won :lol: :lol: :lol: the one time you are competitive in BHO and you blow it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:22 am 

Cash on hand:

I made the championship in 2012 and 2014
Jermz pointed that out
Been competitive before

Ice it's over man its done
I let it go already I moved on
Now I'm gonna whoop ur ASS and I'm gonna own u till September

Wats done is done life has to go on

Post Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:40 am 

Cash on hand:

Ice the truth is that whoever wins THIS title they didnt WIN IT I LOST IT!!!
I GAVE IT AWAY BY TRADING A TE WHO WOULD HAVE thought??

I dominated this league, I drafted the best team,made the best pickups.... I didn't win the trophy only because of my own mistake the competition had no bearing on it

So at the end of the day I did wat I wanted to do I proved my point wen it was all said and done....
And now I'm gonna crush u and ur gonna be my bitch till September :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:47 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
:rofl:

Post Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

In a fair league, I would've been able to trade for Waller and Higgins. Certain people just have more moral fiber than others. Even with me being without Thomas, Ekeler, and Golloday for most of the year, I still had a good year.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Nah jermz the talking is done...if ice wanna be a lil fag and yap all week thats on him.
But the talking is done for me

Were 2 losers playing for the bronze and a sigbet :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

At the end of the day its fine man I took a risk it didn't work this time...Waller was very average up to the last 3 weeks

I traded him 6 weeks ago like I said he was having single digit games....
drizzy DESERVED TO WIN HE PUT UP 180 MAN

so its all good its fine I'll sleep like a baby tonight

Ice in all honesty ur team brings nothing to the table...I outscored u the last 5 weeks bro and my team is clearly better than urs

I had the best team in this league clearly, but this is a tough business man chips ain't easy to come by
Like I said mabe I hope jermz brings it home...

Nothing left to say

That is not true and you know it. Waller is Carr's #1 receiver. I mean shit man...why in the fuck do you think I was willing to trade Michael Thomas to get him?????

Post Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

Those fightin’ Irish never can come to terms with anything lol. Irish Moe is a proven liar.

You didn’t dominate anything. Drizzy’s aytodraft team is supreme, and Jermz nade the best moves on his illustrious run. That’s why he is #1 and those teo are competing for BHO’s very first Rasta Bowl. Lord Have Mercy :cool: :D

Post Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Goddam ice u ever gonna get off ur knees and take a breath?? Stop sucking jermz off jesus :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Come up for air nigga breathe....
I drafted the best team and made the best pickups period.jermz had the best pickup of the yr in James Robinson

He had the best singular pickup...
I picked up Higgins, Mike Davis and swift..and hilto balled for me the last few weeks

Drafted Wilson,Adams,dhop,woods,wallee,and odell

I had the best draft and the best pickups that produced if I think about it....
Its cool man this shit is tough

In my money league this guy was 12-1 and he lost this week....this shit is hard man winning chips ain't easy.I had a great yr I'm in the chip in 2 of my money leagues

Life is good man its nothing for me to complain about

Post Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

95% of the time u dont have ur te doing wat waller has done especially not in playoff weeks
Kelce and waller have balled out the last few weeks but that was expected from kelce

I made this deal 6 weeks ago ice...figured ab would be cooking by now but it took longer than I thought and at the end of the day he got 20 this week
It was a justified trade just didn't work out nobody thought waller would get back to back 30+ pt games the last 2 weeks

It is wat it is man I'll survive
But u need to be concerned about wat I'm gonna do to ue bumass now cuz u have no chance in hell of beating me :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Zeke probably done,my whole team is balling and u can barely crack 120 nigga
Remember bitch I'm gonna own u till September

So u shouldn't be concerned with me losing cuz of waller as much so as the fact I'm gonna own ur ass for the next 10 months :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

You bought to be 4th place lmao. :happy: :lol: :lol: Everyone knew Waller was a baller. I KNEW LAST HEAR WHEN I DRAFTED HIM. No one person on TB is worth a Waller, too many mouths to feed fool.

Jermz made the best moves and Drizzy had the best squad, thanks to autodraft lol. Ur just a bum who blew his one chance next year you’ll be back to competing for consolation brackets and looking up at us the big dogs once again :pimp:

Post Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
In a fair league, I would've been able to trade for Waller and Higgins. Certain people just have more moral fiber than others. Even with me being without Thomas, Ekeler, and Golloday for most of the year, I still had a good year.

Didnt you literally take dalvin cook off of Jermz team with your GM powers and literally single handedly ruin an entire league?

... Swear dude. Your lack of self awareness staggering.

Have you ever said youre sorry in your live?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2912 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115 ... 117  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion