Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 408 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 17  Next
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Me and Burr got D+ grades :lol: :lol: :lol: that shit hilarious.

Troof did very well for his first draft back. Clearly this nigga been playing with his work buddies and what not. Or watched a helluva Youtube video on fantasy football 2022 and how to draft lol.

I thought Ertz was gon slip to me but he snatched him up.

Jermz had a typical Jermz draft. Solid RB group, an Eagle or two thrown in there, and you initially think his team aint shit but he competes and finds a way

Guarantee you they gave me that grade because I didn't pick Taylor with the first pick. :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ice already picking up scrub RB's on the waiver wire. lol

Hubbard?

All of 'em scrubs. :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:37 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica

Troof did very well for his first draft back. Clearly this nigga been playing with his work buddies and what not. Or watched a helluva Youtube video on fantasy football 2022 and how to draft lol.

Jermz had a typical Jermz draft. Solid RB group, an Eagle or two thrown in there, and you initially think his team aint shit but he competes and finds a way

Guarantee you they gave me that grade because I didn't pick Taylor with the first pick. :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Why you aint take taylor?

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
I was poised to take Najee at 3. He might finish RB1. The offense looked promising in the preseason.

I still couldnt take him over JT or CMC.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

That line is still trash and I wasn't sold on taking Najee in the 1st at least not early 1st. I heard they like that rookie a lil bit too.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Sony Michel released by Miami. That just leaves Edmonds and Mostert. Won't happen right away but im hopeful Mostert becomes fantasy relevant at some point.

No lol still got Gaskin and Ahmed. Its a clusterfuck. And he comes from a grandmaster of clusterfucks the Shanahan. I wants no parts of none of them neguses

Gaskin and Ahmed are scrubs which is why they went out and got every veteran RB on the market. :lol:

Edmonds and Mostert are the only ones with any track record of success, and Mostert more so. And I got him in the 13th rd anyway so if he's nothing than no big deal.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:52 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I thought about mostert too. Was too scared of the Greek the freak effect.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ice wildin' out on the transactions. :rofl:

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Because the app froze up!!!!! How many times I gotta say it?

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I was poised to take Najee at 3. He might finish RB1. The offense looked promising in the preseason.

I still couldnt take him over JT or CMC.

I'll be shocked if CMC plays the entire year. Don't get me wrong, I like him and I want him to ball out but that injury history is too much risk for where he is being drafted

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

They don't call him MostHurt for nothin but dude can blaze when he's out there.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Because the app froze up!!!!! How many times I gotta say it?

I don't understand why you would pre rank guys and not have JT #1 if that's who you would've drafted #1. Isn't that the point of pre ranking in the first place?? Anyhow, I don't even knock you for having Najee #1 if that's the case. Nobody had JT #1 going into last season. And he ain't gonna be #1 for consecutive years. I love the forward thinking.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:00 am 

Cash on hand:

Yea i would appreciate it too if he owned up to it lol i find it hilarious every year Burr says he has trouble. He has to either be like 60 years old drafting on a consumer cellular phone plans or he just says that shit causd he can't handled the pressure of a live FF draft lmao

You would think after several years he would have solved this issue.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:01 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea i would appreciate it too if he owned up to it lol i find it hilarious every year Burr says he has trouble. He has to either be like 60 years old drafting on a consumer cellular phone plans or he just says that shit causd he can't handled the pressure of a live FF draft lmao

What is your excuse for not having an RB 1 if you didn't have any issues drafting??? Are you fucking retarded?? Even the Texans coach said he wasn't sure how their backfield was going to play out. You imbecile. Go pick up Mike Davis for your bum squad.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:04 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

What is your excuse for not having an RB 1 if you didn't have any issues drafting??? Are you fucking retarded?? Even the Texans coach said he wasn't sure how their backfield was going to play out. You imbecile. Go pick up Mike Davis for your bum squad.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:34 am 

Cash on hand:

Burrowz is clearly a liar that folds under pressure every yr that's all....we look forward to the draft all yr and nobody else has any problems but burrowz because we prepayfor this on modern phone and computer 2022 technology

This nigga burrowz still living in the stone age dude probably has a phone that still has numbers that u can press :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Don't even got a touch screen phone yet dam burrowz u an embarrassment for real making fun of u is to easy not even fun or worth it...
Come out of the stone age and into the light u loser

My man has no reception in the middle of nowhere in that trailer u live in....or maybe someone ran up in ur trailer again and stole ur up to date internet equipment and left u with the stone age shit :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:57 am 

Cash on hand:

:hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:48 am 

Cash on hand:

Damn man :lol:

Nigga said B using the phone that Zack used to rock on saved by the bell :rofl:

No way Moe's team doesn't get locked up at some point, I see where this is going :happy-dancing:

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:16 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

DaTruth wrote:

No way Moe's team doesn't get locked up at some point, I see where this is going :happy-dancing:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Moe really know how to get under ppls skin man

Post Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:56 am 

Cash on hand:

Not the Zach Morris phone :lol: :lol: :lol:

Burr who gives a fuck its PPR. You dont need a true RB1. Zero RB is very successful and the guys I do have are gon contribute.

Kareem gonna eat as long as he stay healthy, especially with bum ass Brissett checking down. Lovie Smith can say all he want of course he not gonna give the opposing team any information. But all you have to do is watch the kid play he their best bet and their starter.

Throw in my boy Melvin G one of the best values in all fantasy, JD mckissic who's role just got upped with the guy you drafted getting shot, and the fact the coach hates Gibson lol the young kid from ATL. Dont worry bout us we good

Post Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

DaTruth wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Moe really know how to get under ppls skin man

Whatever you say African booty scratcher. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Burr who gives a fuck its PPR. You dont need a true RB1. Zero RB is very successful and the guys I do have are gon contribute.

Kareem gonna eat as long as he stay healthy, especially with bum ass Brissett checking down. Lovie Smith can say all he want of course he not gonna give the opposing team any information. But all you have to do is watch the kid play he their best bet and their starter.

Throw in my boy Melvin G one of the best values in all fantasy, JD mckissic who's role just got upped with the guy you drafted getting shot, and the fact the coach hates Gibson lol the young kid from ATL. Dont worry bout us we good

Literally everything you said in that rant is wrong but by all means continue to pick up RB's off the scrap heap. You funny money floozy

Post Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

How come INTs are always -1 but fumbles are -2. Naturally, just watching a game, I've always found INTs more frustrating and inexcusable. But perhaps it's because fumbles are less frequent.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Brother Burowz wrote:

Literally everything you said in that rant is wrong but by all means continue to pick up RB's off the scrap heap. You funny money floozy

Its so wrong you can't refute it lol anyway you worry bout yo own scrub ass team lmao. Najee is your only RB1.

You spent a 4th round pick on a non-elite TE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The guy who hated TE's blew a 4th on one not named Waller, Kittle or Andrews. I bet you my 10th round TE scores more than Schultz. We can sig bet that.

AJ brown and Deebo play for running teams, Deebo got a whole new QB, and Aiyuk on the come up. Hard to see last year's success, plus he's injury prone. Jacobs and Rhamadore are huge question marks. And of course you have no QB outside of Staffy and that tender elbow.

You'll be selling the farm after two weeks. Better hope I approve the trade :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

I swear man listening to burrowz talk is really painful.....everyone knows Pierce is the guy in Houston but u just stfu already goddam

Mack just got released in Houston today....
Everyone knows the guys u wanna own in Houston are cooks Collins and pierce everyone but u burrowz

Stop worrying about other niggas teams just worry about ur own team and stfu dam u are annoying bro. ..nigga got that prehistoric phone that fucks up his draft every yr like clockwork u are pathetic man :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 408 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 17  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion