Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 107, 108, 109, 110, 111  Next
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:40 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Bruh I agree with you. I agree with you. :lol: .....I just said your example was off, but I completely agree. Let's have gays, Spanish, Arab, and Asian delegations complain about their lack of representation, then what?? And yes perhaps their should be more diversity with coaching and upper management. But I don't think just forcing teams to hire a particular race is the answer. Idk what the answer is but as usual the NFL is hell bent on getting it wrong.

I'll say this much, more than anything else, they need to get rid of Goodell. And they could replace him with Jim Brown. And, NO, there doesn't need to be more "diversity". Goddamn this country is fucking ruined if the NFL starts leaning all the way to the left. It is bad enough they have all of this faggot shit going on in our armed forces.

Case in point:

WHAT THE FUCK MAN :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:49 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Man, the shit is doomed man. They'll always point to the Rooney shit and try to get everything else in the same door and make shit about everything the fuck else other than football. It's just human nature from them irrational left muthafuckas. And they passing that shit on to the kids man.

My right hand mans sons mother tell me I need to talk to her nephew, tell her he want an earring just like Uncle Jermaine. I'm like shit here we go, so me her his father engage this lil half nigga in the convo and I told him I aint get mine til 18. Nigga said, so what, my lil sister has one, so why cant he. And I just left the discussion because aint no way I could resolve it without usin the word faggot or saying some shit that defies the whole new gender agenda. Thats they problem not mines.

This kinda shit gonna pervade every part of society man, from the smallest end to the largest. Thats why I wanna move to Russia man. Soon you wont be able to enjoy anything.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Bruh I agree with you. I agree with you. :lol: .....I just said your example was off, but I completely agree. Let's have gays, Spanish, Arab, and Asian delegations complain about their lack of representation, then what?? And yes perhaps their should be more diversity with coaching and upper management. But I don't think just forcing teams to hire a particular race is the answer. Idk what the answer is but as usual the NFL is hell bent on getting it wrong.

I'll say this much, more than anything else, they need to get rid of Goodell. And they could replace him with Jim Brown. And, NO, there doesn't need to be more "diversity". Goddamn this country is fucking ruined if the NFL starts leaning all the way to the left. It is bad enough they have all of this faggot shit going on in our armed forces.

Case in point:

WHAT THE FUCK MAN :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Shit goes deep.

Obama was the one who appointed that fag to lead the army. Don't you remember this fam?

https://www.cnn.com/2015/09/18/politics ... index.html

And then Biden appointed that trans queen pictured above. Shit is not a coincidence. It is ALL part of the plan.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:56 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Case in point:

Shit goes deep.

Obama was the one who appointed that fag to lead the army. Don't you remember this fam?

https://www.cnn.com/2015/09/18/politics ... index.html

And then Biden appointed that trans queen pictured above. Shit is not a coincidence. It is ALL part of the plan.

I wish I could forget about you posted it :eusa_snooty:

They tryna shoehorn faggots into everything. And I aint mad about it. But it always ends up with a faggot in a school tellin you son or daughter that being a faggot is cool.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Can we stop talking about fags and gays and get back to football now please??

Thank u....
Anyway Wagner to the rams that's huge.
He's a much better fit than miller there 2 yrs younger and much fresher at this point.
Miller is obvious passing downs situational guy now

Wagner is still a sideline to sideline tackling machine that will have a easier job than he's ever had with Donald clogging every up and it'll be easy clean up tackles for him

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea I hate that they got Wagner. Another great move by them. They have been hitting on all their GM moves so shoutout to the Rams. One of the reasons we were always successful against them is cause they were weak at that 2nd level. In between Donald and the secondary their LBs were pretty much trash.

Ans Moe you can't compare Wagner to Von Miller they do two different things.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:29 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Eagles and Saints swap picks. I didnt know we have 3 first rounders this year. Glad they moved 2 to get a longer haul.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

I really like wat Philly has been doing the last few yrs ...
It was the right time to let ertz go and let godart be the main te cuz he's young and cheaper and his prime is ahead of him not behind him like ertz

Now all they need to do is get another stud wr to go with smith,maybe a olineman for hurts and they good to go.
Shit they could take Dallas out and win the division cuz Dallas just lost alot of good players via free agency

Getting the saints 1st rder next yr is huge cuz that could easily end up being a top 10 pick if jameis is a bum or ends up being hurt again

Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

The draft will be huge man I can't wait...
That's gonna be the last domino than guys like cam and gronk will sign somewhere late I think.
He just doesn't wanna do mini camps and the otas but I definitely see him signing back with Tampa in like July or August

Post Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:29 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

nobody mention haskins? rip

Post Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Derek Carr the 5th highest paid QB in the league now :lol: :lol: :kopfpatsch: :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon: and this fool ain't nowhere the 5th best QB. The QB position and the NFL just got shit twisted. :eusa_snooty: Dont make any fuckin sense

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bro Carr is an above average QB at the end of the day...
He can make enough throws,he's quiet,a good solid leader and he's clearly entering his prime

He's arguably a top 10 qb but definitely top 15 he's like cousins if u can't get someone who's better ur better off sticking with him and I think getting Adams will only make him better and possibly take him to a another level

He's in the best division in football so however great he plays he can easily miss the playoffs...
I say he's gonna average around 4500 yds and 35 tds the next 3 yrs so if that's the case his contract will be justified

Post Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

He's just turnover prone. Fuckin QBs get rewarded for that nowadays lol shits disgusting. No accountability. Dude had 27 turnovers last year. Annual league leader in fumbles. Has never thrown more than 30 tds in a season. Takes hella sacks too.

But that's the name of todays game. I like Carr tho overall. And good for them putting some pieces together to maybe do some good things and make a run. They have a shitload of fans. Vegas fits them, their new stadium is nice AF. I understand tho.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

All of that AFC West talent cancels itself out to a degree as they have to face each team twice. We will see what Carr does now that he has Davante.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Austin, yall getting Deebo? Or nah

Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Austin, yall getting Deebo? Or nah

I wish man. I'd give the #10 pick straight up.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

That would be a starting point. I think it would take that and another 1st, or some other combination of picks.

I love Deebo, but if he really aint feeling us no more, i hope we move him tomorrow before the end of the night for a nice haul

Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea #10 would be the centerpiece, and then like a 2 and a 3 as well. I wouldn't do two 1s.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Gardner and Wilson, I'm beyond excited. This was the absolute best case scenario for us. Alot of pundits had each guy ranked #1 at their position in this draft.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

The QBs in this draft must be complete ass. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

You might have your next Revis A, not mad with the Giants myself.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:16 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Pressure on the Eagles QB now, if you cant get it done with AJ Brown and DeVonta Smith then you aint no QB of the future here.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

I love what the Ravens did. Took maybe the best player in the draft with Hamilton, the 6'4 safety first. Then traded Hollywood brown for the beat interior lineman in the draft. The center from Iowa i was hoping we could pull off. The draft is deep at WR they can find another deep threat that drops the ball later in the draft.

Jets made some solid picks. I guess they low-balled the Niners to some degree, or just didn't go crazy and good for them. It just seems this draft aint really top heavy so this is a year it makes sense to trade your firsts for proven things. But good for them.

The jags pick had a NextGen overall score of 80. While the next few picks came in at like 95,94, 93 lol. Might not mean shit or might mean Jags made another bust pick.

I think Detroit and Hutch was a perfect pick. The kid is super happy to be there and just his character and how he sounded during interviews i would feel good about that if i were a Lions fan, shoutout Burrowz. Detroit had a nice first round. The Jags and Texans picks did not look happy at all to be there hahaha.

Atlanta getting all these weapons with no QB to throw it to them lol

Post Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Hamilton ain't no damn best player in the draft.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I love what the Ravens did. Took maybe the best player in the draft with Hamilton, the 6'4 safety first. Then traded Hollywood brown for the beat interior lineman in the draft. The center from Iowa i was hoping we could pull off. The draft is deep at WR they can find another deep threat that drops the ball later in the draft.

Jets made some solid picks. I guess they low-balled the Niners to some degree, or just didn't go crazy and good for them. It just seems this draft aint really top heavy so this is a year it makes sense to trade your firsts for proven things. But good for them.

The jags pick had a NextGen overall score of 80. While the next few picks came in at like 95,94, 93 lol. Might not mean shit or might mean Jags made another bust pick.

I think Detroit and Hutch was a perfect pick. The kid is super happy to be there and just his character and how he sounded during interviews i would feel good about that if i were a Lions fan, shoutout Burrowz. Detroit had a nice first round. The Jags and Texans picks did not look happy at all to be there hahaha.

Atlanta getting all these weapons with no QB to throw it to them lol

Extra bonus....he's WHITE!!!! :happy-dancing: :happy-dancing: :happy-dancing:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 107, 108, 109, 110, 111  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion