Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111  Next
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Bro at the end of the day ya not taking alot of niggas over Tyreek....if u starting a team u taking tyreek over Jefferson, chase and kupp?? Hell no

Over adams no
A healthy Michael Thomas or Evans??
Let's be real here man Tyreek is the fastest but he's far from the best

He got lucky he came in with mahomes and Kelce and he was t a highly touted 1st Rd pick for a reason

Guys like Jefferson,waddle and chase are the prototype they came in from day one and lived up to there draft day billing....Tyreek was a late pick he came in with no pressure to perform he wasn't a top 10-20 picks like these other young wrs and he didn't do it from day one with a Wacker QB than MAHOMES

Look at wat chase and waddle just did as rookies?? Tyreek would have never done that

I'm taking Reek over all three of those guys you named.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ask any coordinator who they worried about more and they'll say Tyreek.

I'll take Reek over any WR right now except maybe the kid from CIN...cause he seems to be able to do some Reek shit while also the shit davante do.

Moe again aint shit, because his precious hero AB went in the 6th round.

Anyway THERES A REASON WHY HILL IS THE MOST PAID WR ever :cool: :lol: and a Superbowl champion. He saved the Chiefs with that amazing 3rd and super long conversion.

Adams gets shut down in NFC champ games!

FACTS

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
12 best qbs in the NFL in exact order. :hearty-laugh:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sportsnaut ... e-nfl/amp/

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bro look man watever....
Tyreek got 70 mill guaranteed I'm honestly happy for him God bless him and his family.

He obviously deserves that money no doubt.
But Jefferson and chase will probably get 100 mill guaranteed wen it's there time let's keep this shit 100 man

Waddle will get 70 mill guaranteed look wat he just did asa rookie he set the catches record...
So saying is the best cuz he got the most guaranteed money that's just retarded

Look man Miami was desperate and Tyreek exploited them as any great smart businessman should....
He got his ring, so now it was time to secure his future and maybe he could even get back to the super bowl in Miami someday if tua ends up being wat he's supposed to be

But if ya thinking Tyreek still gonna be nice and fast like this in 3 yrs ya clearly delusional....
He's a foot,leg,or hammy injury away from being on the shelf or a liability on the field

We'll see wat he does with tua and waddle in his way for targets

Post Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

In excited for the Dolphins and all those weapons. If it comes together they will be an exciting team to watch. All those celebs from that area will come out like Ross and Dj Khaled, pitbull and shit. Luke lol.

There colors have always been dope. I wish they went to their throwbacka more or made some new jerseys that have that kinda look to them

The chiefs gon be fine. Pat will het the most out of that WR squad which aint that bad, Juju, MVS, and if Mecole steps it up with whoever they draft , and Kelce of course. They just got Ronald jones. They gonna win double digit games again. The justin reid pickup was great on the defensive side.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

This has been the most epic offseason ever. And im just mad my squad didnt do shit or get better. Much like the two NY teams as well. The eagles made a cool splash pickup on defense.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Well idk if we got better, hopefully, but we've done plenty and I'm satisfied with what we did in free agency. But this team ain't gonna be changed with free agency. It's all about the draft.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:16 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
This has been the most epic offseason ever. And im just mad my squad didnt do shit or get better. Much like the two NY teams as well. The eagles made a cool splash pickup on defense.

Yeah our D line getting old, we always tryna to address it, and we needed a good linebacker too, we got a guy who can play both. We need some shit on the offensive side though too.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

Baker and Jimmy likely getting cut. And I know Pete Carroll is licking his chops and can't wait to pounce :lol: :eusa_snooty:

Post Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

The NFL is shook lol that Flores lawsuit got em that way. All teams must hire an offensive assistant minority coach beginning 2022. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Which was one of the points in the lawsuit.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ice ur 9ers are fine they didn't need to make any off season editions....ya just made the title game with that bum Jimmy so ya good bro

The edition will be Lance and as long as he's better than jimmy ya are a serious contender...
He might not be right away or this yr but its time for him to play

I think the 9ers will be fine man....
U got kittle,deebo,and lance can run so its hard to fuck that up

I'm hype man can't wait for the draft ItS a month away I'm ready cus that's really gonna show where everyone is at

Post Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

Where the qbs get drafted,and who makes the most of there multiple pick in this first rd that's gonna be the real key man

Really philly and kc control the draft....
If kc could get mahomes 2 studs in the 1st rd that contribute right away in September or October man watch out he'll be right back in the title game for the 5th year

And Philly has a shot to really do something special man...with that 15 thpick they could get a real serious stud wr and a few defensive studs with there other ones

I can't wait man

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:04 am 

Cash on hand:

Idk if anybody "controls" the draft. They just in it trying to do good like everyone else. :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon: :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This shit is fucking stupid. Pretty soon, they will require that half of the coaching staff be gay. Imagine the uproar if anyone requested that half of every NFL roster be white players. But, instead, it is a meritocracy, as it should be.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/nfl-m ... latestnews

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

This shit is fucking stupid. Pretty soon, they will require that half of the coaching staff be gay. Imagine the uproar if anyone requested that half of every NFL roster be white players. But, instead, it is a meritocracy, as it should be.

While I wholeheartedly agree with you, your example of white players is rather dumb.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

While I wholeheartedly agree with you, your example of white players is rather dumb.

No, it really isn't. You don't even know what meritocracy means.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

The NFL doesn't have a severe lack of white players you dumb motherfucker. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:38 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Maaaan, imma stay out of it :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The NFL doesn't have a severe lack of white players you dumb motherfucker. :hearty-laugh:

It isn't close to being 50-50 though. Around 70% of the players are black. Getting a job in the NFL should be based on what your qualifications are and nothing else.

What's that fag Michael Sam up to these days? And if you noticed, the Raiders cut that other fag Carl Nassib.

So you mean to tell me that players want all of these positions to be filled with people who aren't necessarily qualified?

What gives any woman an advantage over any man when it comes to coaching a bunch of men on an NFL field?

I want you to explain your reasoning to me if you seem to think that is a good idea. Should the NFL have 16 black head coaches???? Like, should it be mandated? Do you know how fucking stupid that sounds?

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bruh I agree with you. I agree with you. :lol: .....I just said your example was off, but I completely agree. Let's have gays, Spanish, Arab, and Asian delegations complain about their lack of representation, then what?? And yes perhaps their should be more diversity with coaching and upper management. But I don't think just forcing teams to hire a particular race is the answer. Idk what the answer is but as usual the NFL is hell bent on getting it wrong.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

The NfL is dumb AF and always behind the 8 ball.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Now here comes more bullshit tinkering with the OT rules. Because bitch ass Josh Allen didn't touch the ball in OT. They gonna keep doing this shit every few years because people will never be satisfied with whatever the OT rules are. Both teams score a TD in OT then it becomes a true sudden death. So the next complaint will be 1 team got 2 possessions and the other team only got 1 possession. :rofl:

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Bruh I agree with you. I agree with you. :lol: .....I just said your example was off, but I completely agree. Let's have gays, Spanish, Arab, and Asian delegations complain about their lack of representation, then what?? And yes perhaps their should be more diversity with coaching and upper management. But I don't think just forcing teams to hire a particular race is the answer. Idk what the answer is but as usual the NFL is hell bent on getting it wrong.

I'll say this much, more than anything else, they need to get rid of Goodell. And they could replace him with Jim Brown. And, NO, there doesn't need to be more "diversity". Goddamn this country is fucking ruined if the NFL starts leaning all the way to the left. It is bad enough they have all of this faggot shit going on in our armed forces.

Case in point:

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Now here comes more bullshit tinkering with the OT rules. Because bitch ass Josh Allen didn't touch the ball in OT. They gonna keep doing this shit every few years because people will never be satisfied with whatever the OT rules are. Both teams score a TD in OT then it becomes a true sudden death. So the next complaint will be 1 team got 2 possessions and the other team only got 1 possession. :rofl:

Well, first of all, they need to get rid of ties altogether. Because it is the dumbest fucking shit in the world.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

I think NFL should have left it alone man...
U have 60 mins to win so if u go to overtime and don't get the ball cuz ur Dee can't get a stop that's on. U

But I think if they gonna do this going for 2 should be mandatory..I don't want this shit to be real gay like college man with no time in overtime ball at the 20 gay shit Jesus

If u never touch the ball in ot so be it I'm fine with that....
But this gay change fine watever I can live with that to I just love my football man

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion