Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111  Next
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
More explosive, but Adams had a higher YPC. Much better after catch, but Adams had a higher YAC. In fact Adams was 4th in YAC while Hill wasn't even top 10. You're in love with Hill on some FF type shit. As for Adams being forced fed and Hill having to share targets, Adams had only 10 more targets all last season. :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Wrong. Do you even look at stats? Hill averages almost two yards more per catch than Adams for his career. For you to say that Adams is better after the catch than Hill is some of the funniest shit I have ever heard. Over the last five seasons, Hill has 26 TD's on passes that traveled 20+ yards downfield. That is 10 more than the next closest player, Mike Evans.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:15 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I think if I have other weapons on the squad, I want Hill, because those weapons gonna end up in a blown coverage and Hill gonna romp.

But if I gotta pay both those dudes the same max money and know imma have to deal with some offensive limitations, I want Adams.

Lets see how Hill does without an ATG caliber TE, other targets along with an ATG caliber QB throwing, and likewise lets see Adams without Aaron.

Yall had that shit about bum ass Kirk Cousins :cool: goin for how long???? lmao, start one about hill vs adams :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Tyreek is wack man hes barely a top 10 wr....
Hes just fast thats it ICe is a dummy man
Its no skill,technique or substance to His game nigga just fast thats it

Adams could still be great at 35 tyreek will be done wen hes 30-31 :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

His game doesn't age well thats y kc shipped him out....GB begged Adams to stay so did rogers he said nah I'm out

Miami was desperate to make a splash and make tua relevant so this y overpaid for tyreek which us fine and I hope it works out for tua and there fanbases sake but I doubt it

Armstead,tyreek,Edmonds,we'll see wat all these off season moves they made amount to

You definitely aren't getting any smarter in the offseason. :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
More explosive, but Adams had a higher YPC. Much better after catch, but Adams had a higher YAC. In fact Adams was 4th in YAC while Hill wasn't even top 10. You're in love with Hill on some FF type shit. As for Adams being forced fed and Hill having to share targets, Adams had only 10 more targets all last season. :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Wrong. Do you even look at stats? Hill averages almost two yards more per catch than Adams for his career. For you to say that Adams is better after the catch than Hill is some of the funniest shit I have ever heard. Over the last five seasons, Hill has 26 TD's on passes that traveled 20+ yards downfield. That is 10 more than the next closest player, Mike Evans.

Obviously talking about last year, dumb ass. Nothing I said was wrong.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Moe sounds like a real dumbass. Like Tyreek is John Ross or Breshad perriman. Plenty of guys are super fast. Marquise goodwin, doesnt make them BEASTS like Tyreek.

Exactly this. Plenty of guys are 'fast'. Tyreek is the Human Pinball for real.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

I think if I have other weapons on the squad, I want Hill, because those weapons gonna end up in a blown coverage and Hill gonna romp.

But if I gotta pay both those dudes the same max money and know imma have to deal with some offensive limitations, I want Adams.

Lets see how Hill does without an ATG caliber TE, other targets along with an ATG caliber QB throwing, and likewise lets see Adams without Aaron.

Yall had that shit about bum ass Kirk Cousins :cool: goin for how long???? lmao, start one about hill vs adams :lol:

Shit aint even a debate. Ice talking about eye test and and repeating the words "better" and "special,", and Brother has reading comprehension issues and asking me if I look at stats while I'm mentioning nothing but raw factual stats. Negus is heathens. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Hill got Gesicki and Waddle. I really like Waddle, and he's a burner, too. Only thing I don't like is the fact that Tua is a southpaw QB.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

7 games under 50 yds. 3 games under 20 yds.

Fuck outta here. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

Brother Burowz wrote:
I'm saying he the best. And this deal proves it. Davante netted two picks. Hill went for 5 picks. The most dynamic easily. The one teams must game plan the most for. Other receivers need 20 targets and receptions to generate what he can in a handful.

Who better and why?

Do I think Davante Adams is better than Hill? Absolutely not.

Yes he is actually. Every year he has more catches, yds, and TDs, and last season averaged more than a yd more per reception. And I watched way to many times last season where Hill was just a non factor, but then he'd have that whopping 180 yd game. Hill is fantastic but Adams is clearly more consistent and is hardly ever shut down. 5/80 is practically guaranteed. Hill will give you those non factor 40 yd games now and again.

Over the past six seasons, Adams has over 300 more targets than Hill.

Tyreek has more 1,000+ yard seasons in that time though.

So, your 'theory' that Davante has better stats simply is not true. Plus, you aren't taking into account Tyreek's rushing and returning abilities.

Oh, and last season, Adams had eight games where he had less than 100 yards receiving.

8?? Hill had 14 such games. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

That Kirk Cousins thread is eternal, dog. :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Brother Burowz wrote:
I'm saying he the best. And this deal proves it. Davante netted two picks. Hill went for 5 picks. The most dynamic easily. The one teams must game plan the most for. Other receivers need 20 targets and receptions to generate what he can in a handful.

Who better and why?

Do I think Davante Adams is better than Hill? Absolutely not.

Yes he is actually. Every year he has more catches, yds, and TDs, and last season averaged more than a yd more per reception. And I watched way to many times last season where Hill was just a non factor, but then he'd have that whopping 180 yd game. Hill is fantastic but Adams is clearly more consistent and is hardly ever shut down. 5/80 is practically guaranteed. Hill will give you those non factor 40 yd games now and again.

Over the past six seasons, Adams has over 300 more targets than Hill.

Tyreek has more 1,000+ yard seasons in that time though.

So, your 'theory' that Davante has better stats simply is not true. Plus, you aren't taking into account Tyreek's rushing and returning abilities.

Oh, and last season, Adams had eight games where he had less than 100 yards receiving.

8?? Hill had 14 such games. :hearty-laugh:

And????

Hill is the X Factor. Adams is a very good receiver but he cannot do the things that Hill does on the field. That's a simple fact.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Obviously talking about last year, dumb ass. Nothing I said was wrong.

You and Moe are the dumbasses here.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

X-factor, better, and special. Got it! :kopfpatsch: :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bro at the end of the day ya not taking alot of niggas over Tyreek....if u starting a team u taking tyreek over Jefferson, chase and kupp?? Hell no

Over adams no
A healthy Michael Thomas or Evans??
Let's be real here man Tyreek is the fastest but he's far from the best

He got lucky he came in with mahomes and Kelce and he was t a highly touted 1st Rd pick for a reason

Guys like Jefferson,waddle and chase are the prototype they came in from day one and lived up to there draft day billing....Tyreek was a late pick he came in with no pressure to perform he wasn't a top 10-20 picks like these other young wrs and he didn't do it from day one with a Wacker QB than MAHOMES

Look at wat chase and waddle just did as rookies?? Tyreek would have never done that

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:30 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Austinholic_3:16 wrote:

Shit aint even a debate. Ice talking about eye test and and repeating the words "better" and "special,", and Brother has reading comprehension issues and asking me if I look at stats while I'm mentioning nothing but raw factual stats. Negus is heathens. :hearty-laugh:

Yea I get your point man, I really seen dude disappear in games, he a burner fa sho, but Adams almost always ballin. Hill reminds me of Desean Jackson. A better version no doubt, but yea, thats who comes to mind.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ask any coordinator who they worried about more and they'll say Tyreek.

I'll take Reek over any WR right now except maybe the kid from CIN...cause he seems to be able to do some Reek shit while also the shit davante do.

Moe again aint shit, because his precious hero AB went in the 6th round.

Anyway THERES A REASON WHY HILL IS THE MOST PAID WR ever :cool: :lol: and a Superbowl champion. He saved the Chiefs with that amazing 3rd and super long conversion.

Adams gets shut down in NFC champ games!

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ask any coordinator who they worried about more and they'll say Tyreek.
!

Same coordinators that held Tyreek under 50 yds 7x last year?? You got a link providing proof of this claim??

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

It's obvious. Tyreek is arguably the most dynamic player to ever play. Definitely the fastest player with pads on in history. Shit skip bayless said that yesterday morning lol

Davante just gonna possession you up all day. There are plenty of him running around. He just like a Dhop, Keenan allen, Mike evans. All great receivers. But Reek is just something different. There is only one of him. One of one. We have seen him do shit only he can. And that's why he the HIGHEST paid in history.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

U see ice man this is wat makes u really stupid....
Dudes like davante play 10-15 yrs and set records and go to the hof

Dudes like Tyreek play maybe 8 yrs and burnout by 30 :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Bro Tyreek put in 6 great yrs and he's 28....
So If thought he could be at this level for another 5 yrs they wouldn't have traded him u fucking dumbass wat part don't u understand??

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

So you're basically saying he's the GOAT WR.

I mean I'm sure Lamar Jax makes D coordinators more worried than do guys like Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Mahomes, Montana, Manning. So does that make Lamar a better qb, cause he's more dynamic and rare and can do more different things??

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bro u a 40 something yr old nigga talking about speed and who coordinators worry about more u sound like a little kid nigga

Coordinators worry about davante more because he can run every route and line up inside and outside he's wat more versatile than Tyreek who's a 1 trick pony....
Bro Adams beats u every where off the line,over the middle,and he isn't anywhere near as fast as Tyreek but he gets behind dudes and wins on the deep route more than enough

U just a dumbass that doesn't understand the game and ur talking way out of ur ass man....
Adams has it all he has the longest route tree in the game....

Tyreek ain't special bro,he's the fastest,but that why they have cover 2 and qtrs defense and dime to limit his 1 dimensional ass

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

So you're basically saying he's the GOAT WR.

I mean I'm sure Lamar Jax makes D coordinators more worried than do guys like Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Mahomes, Montana, Manning. So does that make Lamar a better qb, cause he's more dynamic and rare and can do more different things??

,∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

This is exactly wat I was saying
This dumbass talking about who makes u lose more sleep at night this dude sounds like a fucking dumbass man :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

So by this logic than Lamar and Murray are better and more valuable than Rogers,Brady and Brees and peyton :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

So that sorry ass take just got exposed and cancelled

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

My bad, Moe a expert, cause he play flag football :lol: :lol: at 35 years old. Lmao.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Tyreek the most paid and a SB champion. He's better. Tyreek can do anything Davante can. Davante cant do what Tyreek does. Davante went for two picks. Tyreek went for 5. You can't argue with that lol.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I don't have reading comprehension issues at all you illiterate son of a bitch!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion